Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boomerang Serena and Norton Part 3

"Serena receives her first three virtual sex experiences"

2
1 Comment 1
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Dr. Bowman directed JJ to assist Serena in preparing for the installation of devices. 

Serena was completely unfamiliar with the process so Dr. Bowman cautioned the nurse to explain each step prior to proceeding.

Nurse JJ started by carefully placing Serena’s clothing in a carry bag. Her name was already on the bag and Serena wondered what made them so sure she would participate. Before she could ask, JJ directed her to step up on the exam table and place her legs in the stirrups. JJ went over a few preliminary things needing attention before they could begin. The first was Serena’s pussy had to be completely denuded so electronic patches could function properly. JJ observed Serena’s pretty arrow shaped trim and complimented her while applying shaving foam. Soon, remaining hair was gone and JJ applied a pasty mixture from a bottle marked Electro-Stimulant Preparation Gel. After applying gel to Serena’s breasts, JJ moved to her vaginal and anal areas. JJ seemed to enjoy the process and was spending more time than Serena thought necessary. JJ smiled seductively and Serena was beginning to feel aroused by the process and groaned in appreciation.

Dr. Bowman had been working with the two computer terminals and turned to her nurse saying, “Alright JJ, I think she has been adequately covered.” Nodding to the trays, Dr. Bowman continued, “Have you double checked everything?”

JJ sighed, “Oh well,” and removed the covers from the trays to survey devices and tools. Serena did not recognize any, but noticed some were coupled to wires while others had tube connections and a few had both.

Dr. Bowman donned her gloves, picked up a pair of patches, popped the centers open, kneaded Serena’s breasts and pinched her nipples to make them harden. She then pulled each nipple through the center of the patch and smoothed the adhesive backing uniformly until each one covered most of a breast.

“About one-half cc each,” Dr. Bowman directed JJ, who handed her a hypodermic needle and Serena reeled back. “It’s only a small amount of a special sensitizing compound. It will enhance your nipple response, a little sting and it will be gone in a couple minutes.”

Dr. Bowman inserted a short needle into each nipple and Serena felt it was more than a little sting. Soon her nipple were sensitized but not real painful.

Wires and tubes hung to the sides as Dr. Bowman retrieved each device from a tray and lubricated it. “Raise your bottom and relax, there will be a little bump from the securing bulb.” Dr. Bowman smiled and inserted the slim, not uncomfortable device into Serena’s bottom. “The second is considerably larger with a different shape. These both will expand and contract for programmed responses.”

Dr. Bowman inserted the second one into Serena’s vagina and she could feel another slight bulge at the end. “One last appliance and we move you off the table.”

Dr Bowman picked up a butterfly shaped patch with a wedged groove in the center and massaged Serena’s clitoris until it stood up. She then divided her labia and slipped the device around her clitoris and held it in place. In a few seconds it adhered, completing the first part of the process. 

“Now we need to get you into the virtual response suit. Please step down carefully - we will help you,” Dr. Bowman said, as she and JJ each held one of Serena’s hands and a forearm to assist. Serena noticed a full feeling in her lower abdomen and her crotch being slightly parted by the butterfly device.

JJ opened a case and unrolled a semi-clear suit which looked much like a diving suit.

“This is the most time consuming part of the preparation. I wish it could be quicker. Perhaps in the future we can develop an easier way. We have to be very careful now.”

Dr. Bowman and Jane spent the next half hour fitting the suit making sure there were no gaps, bubbles or creases and the tubes and wires exited in the proper places. The suit fit very tight and Serena questioned how wearing this could result in an erotic experience.

“You won’t believe it until you experience it.” JJ was the voice of experience.

“Now let’s get you into the immersion tank.” Dr. Bowman directed Serena toward the vat-like tub and they helped her into it. Serena found a butt shaped seat, contoured leg and arm supports which clamped around her securely. She was again feeling helpless as JJ slipped on booties with wires and tubes and gloves which were also equipped.

Dr. Bowman went over to the computer console and pushed a page button. “Georg, we are ready for the medium as soon as you can get here.”

The reply was, “Be there in five.”

Serena’s head was slightly elevated and a sealing collar fit around her neck. She was now starting to feel a little claustrophobic. Dr. Bowman tried to calm her with, “This feels a little tight at first but, you will soon be floating and we need to make sure we don’t lose the medium when you assume different positions.”

She then showed Serena the face screen that fastened around above the collar. “This will be your entertainment for the next few hours as we scan and record your reactions into our data base.”

Dr. Bowman then said, “It is a beautiful sunset and when you wake you will be in a very erotic world.”

Serena heard a rolling device beside the vat and the sound of a pump whirring as a warm liquid began to surround her body. She felt the sensation of floating, the sunset picture appeared as promised and the fear dissipated as Serena drifted into an electronically induced sleep.

Sleep is a qualitative and quantitative condition and it is difficult for the person sleeping to know the length of time they have slept without a clock.

*****

Serena was actually only asleep for a few minutes. She woke to the vision of a warm day and a soft blanket on the shore of the lake where the sunset picture left her. Serena felt a warm breeze caress her and saw the image of a handsome man walking toward her. Tall muscular and tanned, he wore only shorts and had a disarming smile that made Serena feel she wanted to know him. He sat beside her and caressed her cheeks before running his fingers down her neck to her shoulders. He looked into her eyes and slowly brought his lips to hers. Serena felt his hands exploring her body and responded by touching his chest before sliding her hand down to feel his manhood. When she did his shorts magically disappeared to expose an erection slightly larger than Serena had experienced.

She felt his hands gently parting her legs as he kissed a pathway down to her opening. His tongue drew a circle around it several times before he dropped farther down to lick slowly upward from her bottom. Serena could sense his tongue zigzagging and he sucked her labia. He probed her with his finger and tongue before settling on a slow circling of her clitoris.

She cooed as his hands moved up to massage her breasts before they slipped around and down her back. They found their way under her bottom, gently lifting her as his tongue thrashed her button unmercifully.

Serena spread her legs wide, allowing him to pleasure her in a perfect prelude to a shuddering orgasm which was only the beginning. Her lover kissed his way back up her stomach and began sucking on her breasts, kissing her neck and caressing her cheeks.

On a near perfect cue Serena felt him begin to enter her by opening her passage with the most delightful yet, increasingly penetrating moves. She locked her legs around his tight bum and pulled him in, matching her rhythms to his.

SandyDesire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandyDesire

They fucked slowly and Serena could feel his thick shaft increasing in size until she approached another deeper orgasm. It was not an option - it was imperative. His tongue explored her mouth, his balls touched her ass; Serena was being sexually consumed. The pace increased as Serena started to cum and his body twitched, jerking slightly as he seeded her with a copious ejaculation matching her throes of ecstasy.

As they relaxed Serena felt herself again drifting off to sleep.

*****

A foggy room was the next venue Serena found and she had no idea how she got there. It appeared to be a nightclub atmosphere with erotic background music and the buzz of people.

Red Klieg type lights pierced a machine-generated fog as it swirled around the dance floor. The lights occasionally lit a small stage where a sinister looking disc jockey operated his equipment.

Serena was getting her bearings when a hand tapped her shoulder and startled her. She turned to see a smiling man with slightly graying sideburns. He apologized for scaring her and told her he decided to join her for a few moments before they moved to the stage. Could he explain where she was and how she got there or, at least give her time to remember?

“We have drawn the tickets on your pleasuring. I was enough very lucky to be first.” He smiled. “The platform is ready.” He touched her cheek adoringly. “You are the picture of a sexual banquet. I hope we can satisfy your hunger.”

Serena understood the “we” meant he was not the only one who intended to enjoy her anatomy. This upgraded her from a pleasantly erotic feeling to a foreboding and apprehensive urge to withdraw but, where could she go? Serena did not even know where she was and she nearly started to back away before the smiling man put an arm around her and guided Serena toward the stage.

The fog combined with flashing lights disoriented her and soon she found herself leaning against the reclining platform as her partner stripped off her skimpy dress. Serena could hear a few bawdy remarks and the volume of the people watching seemed to increase.

A hand slid inside her panties as another slipped her bra up and off. The fingers ventured around both sides of Serena’s vaginal opening massaging her labia and squeezing them to force her wetness around and upward.

A mouth met hers, its tongue invading her before kissing its way down her middle sending shivers both directions. A caress of her tummy progressed around to grip her ass and pull her forward as elbows spread her at the knees. Leaning back against the reclining platform, Serena found the sensation of a mouth on and around her clit enticing, slipping slightly into her pussy.

She closed her eyes to enjoy the stimulation for a few moments and, as her arousal increased, her awareness they were not alone caused her to open them again.

Serena now saw many observers, both male and female, circled around watching as four more naked males approached the platform. Her pulse raced as she realized the show had just started and she was the main attraction.

So many hands fondled and explored her that Serena did not have time to connect to one individual before another was providing stimulation to her feet, hands, buttocks, breasts, ribs and every erotic place imaginable.

The platform was nearly horizontal when the first man’s erect cock entered slowly, opening her for all to see. Several hands gently coaxed her legs apart and Serena’s bottom received an anointing by lubricated fingers. Her vagina was exceedingly full when a long finger was inserted deep into her bottom and pushed the erect cock against Serena’s G-spot. 

Powerless to stop the orgasms, Serena welcomed each of her lovers as they entered, stroked and ejaculated copiously inside her. Before she could relax from one stimulating orgasm another cock repeated the process. The succession of stimulated orgasms culminated in Serena screaming out vulgar expressions of pleasure while her partners' sperm was flowing from around lips of her pussy.

Serena heard a muffled applause and again began to drift into sleep.

*****

Serena woke to find herself in a completely strange bedroom. When she looked around nothing appeared familiar. Even the paintings on the wall were not like any she had ever seen. The canopy bed and coarse cloth linens were from another time and place.

A shadow caught her eye as it approached from one side of the bed. A hulking figure with a half sinister grin, scruffy hair and a missing tooth made Serena recoil. She wanted to jump up and run, but something was holding her in place. A huge muscular arm ripped the blanket away. Serena saw a wide leather band across her stomach. It was attached below the sides of the bed.

“You are like a shrimp tied to a hook, ain’t ya baby?” the huge figure growled. “I’m going fishing with you. Let’s see what might eat you.” He laughed and turned towards a door and more dark figures entered.

They circled the bed staring down at Serena but she could not make out facial features. Something blurred the faces until an unnaturally large tongue appeared from one and it uncoiled like a snake. Serena heard a “Sisss” sound and a very deep guttural "mmm" groan with each display of the long bumpy tongue.

Serena writhed and squirmed as the other unrecognizable figures approached the bed.

“Spread her,” the hulking ogre commanded, sending Serena into a state of erotic anticipation.

She could only whimper a meek, "Oh my,” as she felt strong hands separate her sex, exposing her for the tongue that slithered up her thigh and tickled its way into her vaginal opening.

“Raise her ass and ream her well. I want to see her sex bubble like sea foam before I enter her cunt,” the hulking ogre roared, and Serena’s ass was lifted to meet the coarse probing tongue.

Shadowy figures were kneading her breasts, pinching her nipples and so many erotic things were happening simultaneously Serena was beginning to lose control.

“Stroke those cocks,” the ogre commanded.

Serena closed her hands as large cocks filled each one and an intense orgasm racked her body. She didn’t manage to recover before the snake-like tongue was entering her bottom. Her impulse was to clamp down, yet the snake tongue was much more persistent and slippery than she was able to resist. It quickly opened her and filled her small void and began rotating while fingers were manipulating her clitoris.

The effect was like static electricity. Serena was being completely surrounded, forcefully stimulated and on the brink of yet another orgasm when the giant ogre growled, “The whore is ready and I shall take her, be gone!”

The ogre's assistants disappeared and the hulking figure loomed, holding his long, thick, ugly erection in hand which caused her to gasp. 

"I am going fill you to the max.” The huge ogre pushed the shovel shaped head into her well prepared vagina and Serena grunted and squealed as it expanded her beyond anything she had ever known.

The ogre’s weight held her in place and he snarled as his giant tool plied her until her pussy gave way to its enormous size.

His hot breath and horrid grin caused Serena to close her eyes. However, she once again was overtaken by waves of pleasure. Serena found herself locked in an orgasm longer she ever experienced. When Serena started to peak the ogre’s cock spewed his spunk into her, forcefully. As her orgasm tapered she felt his gift running down the crack of her ass in streams.

A light-headed Serena felt the room start to spin and once again found herself drifting into another realm.

Published 
Written by LeanAngle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments