Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dark Angel Part 14

"Redemption..."

7
1 Comment 1
3.4k Views 3.4k
9.0k words 9.0k words
Slowly Lucien turned his head, letting her see his profile. His eyes glowed like Devon’s, but they were set in an emaciated face that was battered and bloody. He began to growl and stir, rising from his perch to stalk slowly toward her.

“Get out,” he snarled.

Her heart clenched in sorrow at the sight of him.

He looks so lost, she thought in despair. So lost.

He stopped advancing and just stared at her. “How can I be lost,” he whispered, “if I’ve got nowhere to go.”

Anniel choked back a sob. “Come back home. We all love you, baby.”

He roared, his putrid wings snapping open. Above them a few devils swooped around, looking like they were about to snatch her. She cringed, but stood her ground.

“Lies,” Lucien shouted. “Get out. Get out of here now.”

“No,” she replied lifting her chin defiantly. “It’s time you stop this nonsense and come back home where you belong.”

“I have no home,” he spat and began to advance upon her again.

“Baby, yes you do. Your room is right next to mine.”

Lucien reached her, his growls growing more fierce. She stared up at him, appalled at how sick he looked. Devon had said he was dying slowly. He looked like he was. It broke her heart and she couldn’t help the sob that escaped her lips.

Ignoring when he bared his fangs at her, she cupped his face. “Oh, sweetheart. Just look at you. I want you home so I can put some meat back on those bones. You always did like my cooking.”

Lucien stopped his growling to look at her in dismay. “Why aren’t you afraid of me?”

She stroked his forehead, passed her thumb over his cracked lips. “How can I be afraid of you when I love you so much?”

His jaw went slack, his eyes wide and shimmering with tears. He collapsed to his knees and wrapped both arms around her. Lucien cried like a babe for about three seconds before he stiffened and reared back to stare at her rounded belly.

He blinked twice, frowning before his eyes widened and he recoiled from her. “Go away,” he wailed, crumpling to the ground and covering his head.

“Lucien, please...“

The sound of clashing swords had her whirling back. The reapers had arrived. Oh-god, why were they fighting? Would Ashriel really try to hurt the others?

She turned to beg Lucien. He stood before her now, his eyes focused on the entrance to the chamber where the sounds of battle could be heard.

“Ashriel?” He looked down at her and she could see it in his eyes… the moment when he knew. His eyes swept down her curves to her pregnant belly. “You laid with Ashriel.”

She closed the distance between them and grabbed his arms, wincing when she felt how bony they were. “He wants to kill you. He saw a vid of when you helped me during Gareth’s pregnancy and lost it. He’s raging mad with jealousy, Lucien. Please. Open a portal and come back home with me.”

Lucien just stared at her before looking up again. “He’s jealous of me? Because you love me?”

“Yes, damn-it. I love you and...“

His lips covered hers, tongue sweeping in to taste her. He held her tight against him as he kissed her, and Anniel felt herself recoil at the passion he unleashed toward her. It didn’t feel right. She loved him, always had. Unfortunately, the love she felt for poor Luke was not at all similar to what she felt for Ashriel. It never had… never would be.

She was ripped from Lucien’s arms and pressed into Natanael’s. Ashriel’s face was expressionless, his eyes solid black, and his wings spread open, every feather ruffled. He looked terrifying.

“Hold her,” he told Natanael, his voice cold with the promise of death.

Anniel screamed, trying to free herself from Natanael firm grip. “No, Ashriel, don’t. You’ll fall from grace. I love you. I don’t want to lose you. Don’t kill him please.”

***

Through the silence of death surrounding him, he heard her scream… but it was far off. Ashriel turned, feeling the icy grip of his power caress his very essence. His own aura burned, bright like the sun all around him. It stretched out, decimating every foul thing nearby. Chaos reigned, as devils flew frantically, trying to evade his power, but they were too slow.

Through the rain of white ash, the dark prince stood, his eyes steady on Ashriel. Those ice-blue eyes spoke of suffering and pain. They held no fear, only acceptance…relief. Lucien opened his arms, his eyes closing as a lone tear rolled down his filthy bruised face.

Ashriel lifted his sword for the killing blow, aware of how his Dominatio stood by, hands outstretched as if warding him away.

“Don’t.”

Forbidden.

No. Ashriel needed to kill the unholy bastard… Davariel’s unholy spawn. He’d slice the demon’s head off first, before sending his divine sword through the bastard’s blackened heart.

More Dominatio’s appeared, their light blinding.

Would you sacrifice an innocent?

The softly whispered words gave him pause. He stood before Lucien, time virtually standing still.

Your sword. It does not glow.

The rage in Ashriel’s heart abated some. He looked at his blade. The Divine fire that usually bathed his blade with power was missing. He could only see his black reapers eyes in the mirror-like surface of the blade.

“He is the dark prince. He fornicated with the woman you love,” another voice raged.

Ashriel looked to the boulder behind Lucien. There sat a jet-back devil, spiral curls adorning his head to his shoulders. The creature flashed its bright white fangs, yellow eyes narrowing. He opened his bat-like wings as his tail swished behind him like an angry feline. Pointing to Lucien he raged again, “He will take her from you. You heard them declare their love for one another.”

Ashriel’s gaze drifted back to Lucien again. There was an unnatural stillness around them. It was his reapers power that had slowed everything down, but he could feel time coiling tight, ready to snap back into place.

He loved Anniel, could never hurt her…and if it meant losing her to another…then so be it.

The devil screeched in rage and then disappeared.

Time fell over him like a sonic wave. His arm continued to rise like before he’d slowed down time. Anniel’s cries rose in crescendo.

She loved him.

“Ashriel, please. I love you.”

Lucien tipped his head back, eyes closed as he drew a deep breath in preparation for the blow that would sever his head from his body.

Ashriel backhanded him instead, sending him sprawling to the ground. His wings spread in surprise. They were putrid, practically rotting off his back. Ashriel gripped them with a disgusted sneer.

“You won’t be needing these anymore, dark prince.”

The blade bloomed to life, blue fire licking up its length. It made a musical noise as it sang through the air before cutting cleanly through Lucien’s demon wings. Lucien screamed in agony, a river of bright red blood spewing from his back. He writhed on the ground, his blond hair bringing back the memory of when Ashriel had relieved Dava of his wings.

“You fucking bastard,” Lucien shrieked. “Kill me.”

Ashriel reached down to grab him by his throat. He only wanted to slap the son-of-a-bitch a few times, maybe knock some sense into him, but Anniel intercepted.

“Stop,” she screamed pressing her palms on his chest. “Don’t kill him, Ashriel.”

He looked down at her. Her skin looked ashen, her eyes wild with terror. He cupped her cheek, wiping the fine residue of ash from it. She was covered with it. “I wasn’t going to, my love.”

Power surged in the chamber.

Devon.

Devon teleported right by Ashriel. Because he was still in kill mode, he saw the flash of black and white move past him.

The portal.

Without thinking, he slammed Anniel back into Natanael’s arms and took flight.

It was already too late though. The twins had already gone through the portal. Ashriel’s momentum took him after them. He was barely able to get his arms around their hips, which surprised him. He thought for sure they’d be completely gone, which would have made his move completely stupid…not that it still wasn’t. They’d gone through. There wouldn’t be any way out… ever.

He grunted when someone else grabbed him. The cold hurricane-like winds that threatened to sink his eyes into his skull and rip his skin from his body, ripped at his open wings. He tried to cry out, but the winds almost ripped him apart when he opened his mouth. Looking down, his heart clenched in terror when he saw Remi and Zak holding onto him. Rowie and Anniel were holding onto the dragons.

Noooo —he cried internally.

Ashriel couldn’t believe this was to be their end. The dragons released their wings, to no avail because the winds threatened to break them. He could see the strain on their faces as well as the shadows of more black wings appearing through the purple mists of the realm of shadows. The reapers were trying to draw them all back in. It would never work.

Ashriel held onto the twins, his eyes leaking tears as he felt them struggling. Lucien reined blows upon Deon, who held onto him in a death grip.

“Fuck you asshole,” he heard Lucien shout. “Let me go. Think of Angel, you idiot.”

But Devon only wound himself tighter around his blond brother.

Ashriel felt a jolt of terror and shock roll through him when dark wings loomed before them.

The mists parted and Davariel appeared, his big electric blue eyes staring in wonder at his two sons. The son-of-a bitch was flying, moving his black wings in this god-forsaken wind. His hair whipped about him like liquid golden fire.

Ashriel felt his heart almost stop. He was alive. Davariel really was alive.

The angel of destruction smiled at Devon and Lucien, and then turned and shouted, “hold onto me, my love.”

Luciel. She’d grabbed his hair and was using it to pull herself up higher along his body. When she reached his waist, she wrapped her arms tightly around him as well as her legs.

Once again, Davariel turned to his sons and began pushing. He bared his teeth from the strain, his muscled arms bulging. Light began emanating from him—blinding light—until the angel looked like a god.

Ashriel had never felt more terror at Davariel’s show of power. It was mind-blowing.

The light engulfed them all. Hundreds of Dominatio appeared, their tiny hands grasping them, until Ashriel felt smothered. He stared into the bright golden eyes of a cherub who smiled at him. Peace, it filled him, elated him. His heart was filled with joy unlike he’d ever known. It made him almost breakdown and cry. It was absurd, illogical—the realm of shadows was pulling them into its deep, almost black mists along with the angel of destruction—it wasn’t a moment for joy. They would be lost forever including his love… including his unborn child.

An amazing thing happened then. One moment he was smothered beneath hundreds, maybe thousands of glowing cherubs, the next he was falling along with the others in a heap of tangled arms, torsos, and legs back into the cave in Megdoluc.

“Anniel,” he called out, his hands reaching for her.

He’d barely pulled her up into his arms when Lucien’s hair-raising wail filled the cave.

“Nooo. What did you do? I wanted to go with them.”

Ashriel rolled away, cradling Anniel against his chest as Lucien began to thrash. Remien, Devon, Zak, and Seth were trying to subdue him. Lucien’s skin began to glow, power building within. Devon’s countenance also limned with power in response.

Anniel tried to reach out to help, but Ashriel held her tighter. “No. You could get hurt.”

Rowie untangled herself from beneath Abdiel and Natanael’s wings and gripped one of Lucien’s flailing legs.

The reapers helped her hold down his legs as the males grabbed his arms. Devon was almost lying on top of him. The ex-dark prince screamed hysterically, until Rowie bared her fangs and sank them into his thigh.

It seemed it was enough to shock him into silence, ice-blue eyes wide. Remi grabbed a handful of his hair and went almost nose to nose with Lucien.

“Sleep,” he commanded.

And just like that, Lucien’s eyes rolled up and he went limp.

Everyone panted from the effort.

“Good idea biting him, babe,” Remi grinned at his mate.

Rowie licked the blood from her lips, but did not look too content. Her eyes drifted over Lucien’s emaciated form.

Ashriel also looked. Anniel took a sobbing breath and he made her turn her head away, pressing it against his chest. Lucien’s body showed nothing but skin and bones, bruises and deep gashes as well as bite marks. The demons and devils had obviously enjoyed torturing him.

“Let’s get him back home,” Devon sighed.

Ashriel turned to look at the portal. Hundreds of Dominatio blocked it, but he could still hear the force of the winds within.

At once, he knew they would not allow him or anyone else to destroy the portal Dava himself had opened.

Davariel would return. The Dominatio would see to that…but why? And when?

***

The first night, Devon had held his brother like a babe, silent tears rolling down his cheeks. Anniel, along with the others had just sat close, connected to Devon and sharing his joy at having Lucien back and the sorrow of knowing how much he’d suffered. Doc Quinn had removed the traces of poisonous roots from the wings he’d had implanted into his spine, and then between Devon and Remi, they healed the skin so that there was barely a scar left. Devon had tried to remove the worst of the scars on Lucien’s body, but he began to writhe in pain. Devon stopped, not wanting him to awaken from the deep sleep they had him in.

Anniel had held his hand and whispered soothing words in his ear as Remi worked to help restore a bit of his muscle mass. He’d tossed his head a bit and called her name. She’d kissed him gently, assuring him that everything would be fine. He was home, where he belonged.

On the fourth day, after Devon called a meeting with them, the guys departed to the LOS.

Anniel missed Ashriel, but she knew there were pressing matters at hand to attend to if they were to live in any relative peace and safety.

Lucien twitched within the glass stasis unit. Anniel leaned closer and pushed feelings of love and comfort telepathically into his mind.

There was so much torment in him. Ashriel had warned her not to link directly to him. It wouldn’t be good for their developing child to feel so much despair and desolation.

“He’ll be okay,” Rowie said appearing next to her.

Anniel smiled at her and looked back down at Lucien. His blond lashes rested against newly pinked cheeks.

He was still so skinny, mere skin pulled over bone. He’d had such a glorious body. To see him so emaciated brought tears to her eyes.

“He’ll recuperate, Annie,” Rowie sighed, putting her arm around her shoulders. “Once his system is strong enough, Remi is going to build him up a bit more.”

Anniel frowned. “My son wanted to intervene. He and Chameleon thought he might benefit from flooding his system with nanos.”

Rowie wrinkled her nose. “I know. But Devon is set against it. Says Luke will freak when he wakes.” Rowie sighed. “It’s slower, but better this way, I guess.”

They both looked down at him again as Anniel wrapped her arm around Rowie’s waist with a sigh. They both concentrated on letting feelings of love flow through him. Her eyes grew moist when his lips twitched, almost smiling.

“That’s right, baby,” Rowie whispered. “Feel how much we love you.”

***

Seven days. Ashriel felt anxious to see the familiar hull of Alpha 7. Home.

He grinned until he noticed Remi’s skin igniting again.

The red weredragon had drifted off and was currently snarling and growling low in his throat.

Ashriel frowned and gave Devon a pointed look.

Reaching over, Devon slowly placed his hand over Remien’s mouth and nose.

Two seconds later, Remien startled awake just as Devon snatched his hand back.

“W-what? What the fuck?” Remien stuttered blinking rapidly.

“You were getting agitated again,” Ashriel pointed out.

He blinked twice before scowling, fire glowing along his arms. “I keep reliving that fucking meeting with the Vildminorian council,” he snarled.

“Easy,” Devon warned when Remi’s fangs elongated.

Ashriel understood Remien Fyre’s rage. No matter how much he’d tried to convince the Vildminorian council that his offspring were full dragon shifters, they insisted on seeing the infants themselves. They all knew the vampires would do everything in their power to destroy the babes out of fear.

“Nothing will ever happen to Kade and Ky,” Devon said, his glowing eyes holding Remi’s. “I swear this to you.”

“The reapers,” Seth said.

Ashriel looked out of the front view screen. His eyes widened.

Before their starcruiser was…a legion of Fire Chariots. Unlike Seraphian Fire Chariots, which were a bright silver, these smaller transports glowed blue.

“What is that?” Ashriel asked in confusion.

Devon took a deep breath, a small smile playing about his lips. “That’s our first line of security.”

Ashriel frowned as they entered the bubble of glowing Fire Chariots.

Devon stood and approached the view screen. As Ashriel watched, a tiny speck far ahead expanded in the blink of an eye into the space station he now called home.

Barely slowing down, the starcruiser dipped and entered the belly of Alpha 7. In mere seconds, they landed in the hangar.

Again, Ashriel blinked. The once almost desolate hangar bustled with life. The overhead lights shed dazzling white light on the thousands of vessels within the hangar. Reapers made their way back and forth within the hangar.

Ashriel swallowed. “How many are there?”

When Devon didn’t answer, he turned to look at him with a frown.

Devon finally shrugged. “A lot.”

Ashriel scoffed. “I can see that. Are they all fallen?”

“Not all, but most.”

Ashriel sucked in a shocked breath. “You’re inviting retaliation from the hierarchy of Holy Warriors. Not only that, but if they capture the reapers that have gone awol they will severely punish them.”

“Every reaper here came to me for protection. As such, they now belong to me. No one can touch them.” His glowing eyes narrowed. “No one.”

Ashriel closed his gaping mouth and scowled. “Why? What do you want with so many reapers?”

He looked back out through the view screen. Zak, Seth, and Remi looked at their commander solemnly. “I’m giving them a home…a new family. We’re going to train again. I want them all to be ready. If Lucifer is ever released, we’ll be ready.”

Again, Ashriel’s jaw dropped. Devon was serious.

The lead archangel of the Alpha Angels regarded him. “Isn’t that what you were born to do? Fight the Angel of Darkness?”

“O-of course,” Ashriel exclaimed. “It’s my sacred duty.”

Devon nodded. “We’re going to find out how the war was started three hundred years ago. Make no mistake about that, Ash.”

“Devon, Ashriel.”

They turned in unison toward the ramp in the now empty helm.

Abdiel stood at the foot of the ramp with a scowl on his usually cheerful face. “Someone needs to do something.”

“What’s going on?” Ashriel asked.

“Some of the reapers have taken it upon themselves to place Lucien in the envirolevel. He’s still asleep.”

“I told them to put him there,” Devon admitted. “It’s the very center of the station and I’ve got it telepathically sealed off so that nothing can get at him.”

Abdiel pouted. “But they won’t let anyone in.” He looked at Ashriel now. “Anniel wants to visit him and Amadashiel won’t let her or anyone else in.”

Ashriel’s heart tightened painfully at the thought of Anniel desiring to visit Lucien.

Next to him, Devon frowned. “I didn’t order them to restrict visits from any of us.” He gripped Ashriel’s arm. “Can you take care of this for me? I need to see Angel and my son.”

Ashriel stood straighter. “I would have gone whether you asked me or not.”

***

Anniel glared at Amadashiel and the two dark angels blocking the entrance into the envirolevel. There was a strange barrier blocking her ability to teleport into the tropical rain forest where Lucien rested now.

“For the last time, Devon ordered us to put him here.” Amadashiel tossed her hair back, her nose in the air and hands on her hips.

“He shouldn’t be alone. Don’t you understand? He needs to be flooded with feeling s of love so he won’t go into depression.”

Amadashiel grinned. “Love? I can give him plenty of love. That son-of-a-bitch is fucking hot.”

The male reapers to either side of her laughed, one even licked his lips and caressed the noticeable bulge between his legs.

Anniel gasped. “Don’t you dare molest him. He’s been through a lot.”

Amadashiel sneered at her. “And how are you going to stop me?”

A vicious snarl tore from Anniel’s throat. Her vision became strange. It was as if she could see little swirly things before her. Slowly… very slow, the reapers expression grew shocked.

A thick arm encircling her waist startled her. Before she could blink twice, she felt Ashriel lean over her shoulder to place a kiss on her cheek.

Anniel gasped and turned, almost knocking him over when she jumped into his arms. “Baby, when did you get back?”

He held her a moment, his nose in her hair. She’d had her hygiene unit smooth out the curls so that it spilled to her backside in a satiny pin-straight mass.

“Scarcely a few minutes ago,” he answered in his deep toe-curling voice. “The bounty has been removed from our heads, but the LOS refuses to extend their protection to Alpha 7. We’re on our own.”

Anniel sieved her fingers through his dark hair before smoothing them over the upper bow of his black wings. “That’s okay. Dev will keep us safe.”

He flinched and slowly turned to look into her eyes. “I can keep you safe too, Anniel.”

She bit her lip. “Of course you can, sweetheart. I… I’m sorry if I...“

He put his finger against her lips, staring deep into her eyes. Once again, the sheer beauty of his face left her breathless. Today he wore a leather-like vest that left his arms and the V of his chest bare. She trailed her fingers up the middle of his chiseled chest before tangling her fingers into his long hair as he dipped his head. A sigh escaped her lips when he brushed his mouth against hers. Lifting on tip toe, she deepened the kiss, tasting the heavenly maleness that was Ashriel.

Snickering brought her back to her senses. The reapers… Luke was by himself and that bitch Amadashiel wasn’t letting anyone in to help him.

Ashriel frowned, his eyes dark with desire when she turned to glare at the female reaper and her two companions.

Amadashiel didn’t look happy either. As a matter of fact, she was staring daggers at Anniel.

Ashriel took Anniel’s hand and approached the three reapers.

“Step. Aside,” he growled, steel in his voice.

Anniel wanted to laugh when their eyes widened. The two males took two big steps to the side each, leaving Amadashiel cowering before the doors.

Ashriel’s glower grew, until even Anniel wanted to shrink away.

Stomping her foot with a little huff of rage, Amadashiel stalked away, fists clenched at her sides.

Ashriel’s angry stare followed her retreating steps before falling upon the two male reapers. They winced and scuttled away after the female reaper.

Letting out a sigh, he turned back to Anniel, his expression wistful now. “Would you like to visit with the dark— I mean Lucien… alone?”

His fingers tightened minutely and he looked as though he were holding his breath waiting for her answer.

Her heart melted at his vulnerability. “No, baby. You can come with me if you’d like.”

He almost smiled. “Are you sure?”

She grinned up at him, already moving forward as she tugged him along. “Of course I’m sure.”

The tall metal doors slid soundlessly. The night breeze caressed her face as she stepped into the envirolevel. Billions of stars twinkled in the velvet sky and low in the trees glowed a silver moon, an exact replica of Earth’s.

Stopping on the rounded platform just before the lush greenery began, Anniel turned to Ashriel. It was an unspoken rule on Alpha 7; everyone went skyclad in this sanctuary of nature.

She caressed his hard pecs over the buttery soft leather of his vest. He stood still, silver eyes bright, his smile showing her that he enjoyed her hands on him. Biting her lower lip in anticipation, she undid the metal clasps of his black vest. Slowly, she bared his chest, thick, squared pectorals with tightly drawn dusky nipples in their centers. His abs moved softly with every breath he took, tempting her to stroke.

Emily_CoopersTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emily_CoopersTS



He drew in a ragged breath when she did. His black pants rood low on his hips, the metal buckle on his belt glinting in the moonlight. It just drew her attention to the delicious line delineating his hip from his abs. Sliding her hands back up his magnificent torso, she slid the vest from him. Her hands molded his thick biceps, before lowering to the belt. The sound of the buckle jingling in the silent night gave her goose bumps, as well as the metallic hiss of the zipper going down.

Running her fingers over the back closure of his boots, she helped him kick them off before dipping her eager fingers into the waistband of his pants to drag them down. The sight of his powerful thighs made her moan and her insides clench hungrily. Feathers rustled as he opened his wings, standing before her almost naked. She forgot about the pants bunched down at his knees and ran her hands up his thighs. His cock jumped like an eager mount and the sight of a tiny bead of precum mesmerized her.

“Anniel,” he groaned when she gripped him gently.

She had to lick that drop. She had to or she’d surely die. He flinched when she ran her tongue up the slit of his cock and then flicked her tongue over his cumhole for more of his tantalizing taste.

“Annie,” he growled through clenched teeth.

Smiling up at him, she opened her mouth and took one slow, deep suck of his stiff cock, letting her tongue circle the tip a few times before letting him go with a pop from her lips.

He was shivering when she stood, still fully dressed before him. He looked lost, aroused, feral. She just smiled and with a wave of her hand, transported her clothing off her body when he began to reach for her.

Ashriel’s eyes widened, but then he frowned. “I wanted to undress you too.”

She pouted up at him, letting her hands slide up her curvy hips to her full breasts. “But I’d thought you’d want me naked fast. Don’t you like me naked, baby?”

His jaw went a little slack when she tweaked and pinched her nipples. She giggled realizing he totally didn’t hear what she said. He looked so cute and hot standing there with his pants around his knees gaping at her boobs as she pinched and pulled at them. His dick bounced.

The breeze blew a swath of his dark hair across his face. It looked black in the dark, and his beautiful wings took on bluish highlights in the moonlight.

He reached for her, but she backed out of his reach.

His expression grew serious, his body taut. She laughed mischievously and let her legs move a little apart. Letting one of her hands trail down her rounded belly, she slipped her fingers between her thighs.

“Oh, Ash, I’m so wet for you, baby.” Her heart pounded when his eyes narrowed, focusing on what she was doing.

She groaned, thrusting her hips slowly as she fingered herself for him.

He began moving his legs slowly, pushing his pants farther down until he stepped out of them.

Ashriel was going to pounce. Every tense line of his gorgeous body and predatory look in his eyes screamed it out. The minute his wings folded back as if in prayer, she took off running.

Being part wolf lent her speed, and her night vision allowed her to see perfectly in the dark forest.

Her bare feet flew over soft leaves and grass. Behind her, she heard twigs snapping, and leaves rustling. She made the mistake of looking back and her heart slammed into her throat. Ashriel’s eyes were pitch black, his face blank, and empty. It was damn scary—and he was mere inches from catching her.

With a gasp, she accelerated, but his arms going around her waist and lifting her into the air had her letting out the gasp on a scream.

“Don’t fear me,” he crooned in her ear as he took to the sky.

Anniel held onto him as he maneuvered her legs around his waist. Her eyes widened when she felt him align himself. It would only take a simple thrust of his hips and he’d be inside her.

“The first time a pair of Seraphians make love after their bonding ceremony it is done in the sky.”

His cock pushed in, one hard stroke that stole her breath. The fullness of him impaled deep made her shudder.

“I love you, Anniel,” he breathed as his hips continued to rock.

She clenched her thighs around him, lifting and falling upon his erect cock, rubbing her achy breasts on the hardness of his torso. “I love you too, Ashriel.”

He kissed her, deeply, tasting her, letting her taste him.

Everything south of her belly button throbbed. He gripped her ass in both hands and rubbed her up and down faster.

Fuck.

She was going to come… and hard. Afraid of biting him, she turned her head to the side with a loud groan. Ashriel bit her neck and then her shoulder, making her see stars.

The climax had her screaming his name and shuddering against him. Her entire body bowed and for a moment, she forgot they were probably a hundred feet or so over the forest. It was like lightning shooting through her body.

Gulping mouthfuls of air, she blinked up at the perfect simulation of the moon. The holographic sky was ablaze with stars and the warm breeze caressed their naked bodies lovingly.

Ashriel’s chest was heaving against hers and once in a while he shivered. His wings continued their thunderous beating though, making her marvel at his strength. She felt boneless right then.

“I had wanted to taste you,” he murmured sulkily.

She grinned against his shoulder. “The night’s still young, baby.”

Trees came into view and she realized he’d brought them down to the ground.

Letting her feet drop to the cushion of leaves on the ground, she let him leave her body reluctantly. A flood of semen flowed from her pussy down her thigh. It made her shiver, turned her on again. Briefly, she wondered if she was going into heat because of her pregnancy. As of yet, she hadn’t felt the knifing cramps she’d experienced with her first pregnancy.

He led her to the edge of the lake and washed her, giving her a sweet kiss on the top of her pussy before straightening.

His wings were slightly open, and she could just not get over how devastating he was… her sexy dark angel. How could she ever have been frightened of these black-winged Seraphs? They were so much more exotic than the white-winged ones.

His brow rose as he stared down into her face. “Lucien?”

“Oh,” she gasped remembering why she’d come here. Guilt heated her cheeks.

Ashriel turned to look back toward the line of trees.

Anniel’s eyes widened. An inflatable mattress sat beneath a curvy Rastaginad tree. It looked similar to Earth’s weeping willow, but was covered in fragrant blooms of varying colors. This one was a vibrant blue and purple. The bedclothes beneath Lucien’s prone body were stark white. His hair flowed over one side of the bed to spill in a pool of gold on the grass.

Anniel and Ashriel approached. He looked peaceful, golden lashes, long and soft resting on his cheeks. His lips weres slightly parted and his chest rose and fell slowly.

They both knelt and then sat by Lucien’s unconscious body.

“He looks much better,” Ashriel commented, reaching out to touch him before Anniel could stop him.

The moment his fingertips brushed Lucien’s arm, Lucien stiffened and cried out. The wail was heart-rending and horrific. His head thrashed back and forth as his fists clenched the sheets in obvious terror.

Ashriel recoiled as if burned, his eyes wide in confusion.

Anniel understood; the feel of another male’s touch was never welcome by Lucien. Somehow, even unconscious, he could feel or sense the difference.

Acting on instinct, she covered him with her own body, fighting to calm his shuddering and terror.

“Luke— Luke, honey— it’s okay… please, baby,” she pleaded, holding on tightly to his bucking form. “Baby, it’s fine. It’s me, Annie.”

She continued to stroke him and murmur reassurances until he stopped thrashing, his eyelashes twitching as if he were trying to open his eyes. He moaned, trying to say her name. One tear rolled out from the corner of his closed lid.

“Yes, sweetie. Annie. You’re going to be all right. We brought you home.” She kissed his cheeks, his eyes, forehead, and the corner of his mouth, letting him take in her scent.

“Aaauuunnn…” He arched weakly against her and Anniel gasped when she felt his erection pressing against her hip.

Heart breaking, she eased away from him and looked guiltily at Ashriel. God—he was so jealous. She didn’t want to hurt him, make him doubt…

Help him understand, she heard Devon whisper into her mind. The presences of the others where there as well— as they always were.

His eyes were still on Lucien, taking in his state of arousal before slowly moving to Anniel’s face.

She saw his vulnerability, this regal death angel, and her chest tightened further. She loved Lucien, but Ashriel was… Ashriel was her true-mate. The love she had for him ranked on a whole other level and scale.

“I would not make you chose, my love,” he was saying with his deep velvety voice, “but seeing your flesh pressed so intimately against another male…” He raised his hand to his chest, over his heart. “It hurts me here,” he whispered at last.

Blinking back the wetness that stung her eyes, she lunged, gripping her love tight. “Oh, Ashriel, I don’t want you to hurt.”

She kissed him then, her tongue stroking his possessively.

Softly, she reached into his mind and felt the fragile wall he’d erected to keep the others from his mind. Feeling her presence, he opened to her, his soul unfurling like a sun-kissed rose.

Anniel held tight to the essence of each Alpha Angel brother and sister, letting the love she felt for them, and they for her, flood Ashriel.

His wings jerked open and he broke the kiss to stare at her in wonder.

“God—almighty,” he whispered, eyes and mouth gaping.

She grinned enjoying his awestruck expression. Now he understood.

Welcome to the brotherhood, Ash-- --Remi laughed.

Ashriel closed his eyes and shuddered when Devon moved through him. Already she could feel Ashriel trying to close himself off again in a panic.

Thankfully, they allowed him to disconnect, though not completely.

He shuddered again, eyes closed.

“Baby? You okay?”

He opened his eyes with a frown. “Fine. I will accept this, but slowly. I am not comfortable with the spiritual intimacy with Remien Fyre.”

Amusement from the others, as well as Remi’s bark of laughter rang through her. From the growing glower on Ashriel’s face, she guessed he was also hearing Rem. She had to bite the insides of her cheeks to keep from giggling with him.

That Red was such a rascal.

And don’t forget sexy too— he growled in her head, making her roll her eyes. The statement was quickly followed by Zak’s sniggering and Seth’s snort.

She had to look down to hide her grin when even Devon began to laugh. He was happy now. They all were.

Ashriel leaned over, dipping low to capture her lips in a sweet kiss.

The moonlight made him look as beautiful as a sculpture. His wings were slightly open, the blue-black feathers glossy, his skin pale in comparison. The warm breeze blew his long hair to the side and his eyes sparkled as he licked his lips.

“Anniel,” he whispered.

Her nipples tightened unbearably and her mouth salivated for a taste of the beautiful dark angel.

“You don’t have to link to all of us if it makes you feel uncomfortable,” she told him sincerely. He meant he world—the whole universe—to her.

He circled her waist with his arms, his wings coming forward to hold her as well. Ashriel only looked briefly at Lucien, making sure not to brush him with his wings, before he gazed into Anniel’s eyes. “I would not have you unlink to them either. I know they are your family...“ When she would have opened her mouth to correct him he rushed on “...our family.” He grinned, making her heart skip and stutter in her chest. “I’ll do my best to become a little closer to them all…” he frowned now, “even the crazy annoying one.”

Anniel couldn’t help the bark of laughter that burst from her. Even Seth snickered as Remi’s offended feelings skittered through all of them.

Before he could say anything, she shut him down and out, concentrating only on her man…this beautiful black-winged Seraph before her.

They tumbled off Lucien’s bed to the soft grass, fusing their mouths again.

Anniel loved kissing him, the softness of his firm, lush lips. He sucked her tongue into his mouth and drew on her demandingly, making her quiver and moan. Just when she thought he’d completely devour her, face first, he speared his tongue into her mouth and showed her what he wanted to do with another part of his anatomy. Just in case she didn’t get the hint, he pinned her hands over head and rubbed his engorged cock between her legs.

Anniel mewled in the back of her throat and slid her legs apart to give him access to her. She felt on fire, needing him in her—like now.

He leaned away, releasing her hands as he finished kneeling between her legs. His wings spread behind him, twitching. He was excited. By now, she knew his wings always fanned like that when he was really horny.

Looking down between his spread thighs, she could see the tip of his dick shiny with precum. From there her eyes trailed up his sculpted abs, and chiseled chest to gaze upon his perfect face. It was a strong, very masculine face, framed by dark silky hair. Squared chin with a slight dimple in its center, high sculpted cheekbones and wide bright grey eyes. His lashes were long and his mouth full and inviting. It was the only thing contrasting his maleness, but it made him so beautiful…it actually hurt to look at him for too long… yet right now, she couldn’t look away. She was so Ashriel-struck it was pathetic.

One side of his gorgeous mouth kicked up. “I love how you look at me,” he admitted. Even in the dark she could tell he was blushing. It made her heart gallop.

“Oh-god-baby, you’re just so...“

“Annie,” he frowned suddenly, making her hold her breath and want to cry at the loss of his smile. “I…I will endeavor to have you love me for more than just…” He looked down at himself and then gestured to his chest. “I want you to love me for whom I am, although I know I’m not an easy male to...“

She sat up, placing her fingers over his lips. He blinked at her, eyes wide. “Oh, baby. I already love you for more than just your pretty face.“ She laughed when he scowled at her use of the word pretty. “See? That’s what I love most about you. You’re grumpy, and bossy and dominant, and so straight-laced. You have such a beautiful soul, Ashriel. It shines from within, and makes all of this,” she gestured to his body before cupping his face with one hand, “all this so much more devastating.”

His eyes lowered, his hand coming up to caress her belly. “Have you any idea the magnitude of what I feel for you?”

Yes. She did. She could feel it radiating off him like the rays of a blue star.

“Your beauty is mesmerizing, the color of your skin, your eyes. The first time I saw you, I felt as if I’d been struck by lightning. You were heaven… and then I saw how you were, so kind, so giving, so valiant and good. You loved your child so much, always had a kind word for anyone who approached you.” He looked at her now. “My heart was irrevocably yours. It was supposedly to belong solely to the Divine One, but it chose to belong to you. No matter how much I punished myself for wanting you, my heart would cling to you, building an alter within my soul and setting you upon its throne like a goddess.”

Anniel’s mouth dropped open at his candor. His words moved her so much, her tears spilled.

“I,” she huffed out on a ragged breath, “need you.”

His fingers sieved into her hair, dragging her forward to take her mouth.

She kissed him back fervently, and sucked in a harsh breath when his hand slipped between her legs.

Immediately she spread them wider in invitation. She bucked her hips slowly, in tandem to his lazy thrusts.

He bent his head, taking one dark nipple between his pursed lips. She arched her back as he sucked, licked, and then jumped when he nipped her.

“Ah,” she cried out when he gripped her with one big hand and sucked in as much flesh that would fit into his mouth. Her nipple was throbbing, an echo of that throb between her legs. She grabbed her other breasts and pinched her nipple so it wouldn’t become jealous of its twin. He released the breast he was trying to devour and attacked the other one. She fisted his long sable locks to hold him to her. By now, his fingers were fucking her ruthlessly. He had three fingers stuffed up her soaked pussy, his palm smacking loudly against her clit.

She bent her head back and cried out, feeling her orgasm growing close. She bucked against this hand like a wonton, uncaring, only chasing the climax that was looming closer at the hands of her reaper.

He pushed her back, his palm cupping the back of her head as he took his weight on his forearm and knees. Behind him, his wings fanned furiously, stuttering every once in a while, otherwise they’d lift him right off her. His fingers plumbed her engorged depths still as she fucked herself on his invading digits.

“Oh, Ashriel, yes,” she panted. “Yes, baby. Fuck me… just like that…”

Anniel suddenly couldn’t take another breath. Her lungs had filled to bursting as she felt that trembling sensation one gets just before tipping over into oblivion, like a single drop of water clinging to the edge of a leaf before it finally…

She closed her eyes, releasing her pent up breath on a shout of completion. Her body convulsed and her eyes snapped open when he slammed his cock into her.

“Ashriel,” she cried out as another orgasm made her peak.

Her body bowed as he thrust rapidly. She was pretty sure she’d scored his flesh beneath his wings before grabbing a handful of his hair, her body twisting in a pleasure so immense. He never seemed to notice, just kept plowing into her as if his life depended on it.

Heat spread inside her. Ashriel’s wings shot out and stiffened. He pulsed inside her and she knew he was coming. Her pussy was still twitching deliciously around him, but her thighs were already beginning to tremble, letting her know she seriously needed a break before her heart exploded.

He continued to hold himself up on his arms and knees, but her legs slipped from his waist. She could feel him rock hard still, twitching inside her. Her eyes widened. She could go a few rounds, but she usually liked some cuddling between sessions while her sexual energy restored itself.

“Baby, so soon?” she managed to squeak out.

He chuckled, kissing the sweaty column of her neck, before leaning back to look into her eyes. He was grinning, looking a bit cocky and sexy as fuck. “My love,” he crooned in that voice that got her hormones all crazy, “I am Seraphian born. Allow me to show you what that means.”

And then her dark angel proceeded to rock her universe all night long.

Epilogue

Lucien felt empty. All the hatred he’d ever felt no longer fed him. The poison that once fired through his veins had long ago dried up, shriveling his heart and desire to live along with it. He’d taunted the demons, hoping beyond hope they’d kill him. Unfortunately, they only tortured him, making him scream and beg for death. The pain and humiliation finally broke him. He became limp, unresponsive, not resisting the use of his body, his mind blank and shattered. They left him alone after that, no longer an amusement for them. Lucien was too far gone to even care.

And then Annie had come… with words of love and promises of comfort and home. He’d almost believed, almost fell into her arms, and basked in her warmth… but once again her belly was full with the offspring of another… the one she truly loved. Anniel did not love him, not the way he wanted to be loved; totally, passionately, mind, body, and soul. Her bed and life would be shared exclusively with another male. He would be an unwelcome third.

They wanted to bring him back. Back to Alpha 7, to watch them enjoy their bliss, their love, their new families… everything he never and probably wouldn’t ever have.

They cheated him out of a swift and merciful death at the hands of the reapers, cheated him out of the chance to escape into the realm of shadows, where his parents were.

His father had touched him. Davariel had put his hand on his shoulder. He’d been so close. When he’d tried to reach out to his real father, Devon had gripped his hands and then they were tumbling back into the god-forsaken underground cave in Megdoluc.

Now he floated within a fine white mist, far from everything. They tried to talk to him, but he ignored them— never responded.

He kept his mind blank, unfeeling…no anger, no happiness, no hatred, no love. He pretended to be dead.

He was dead.

They did things to his body. Lucien felt Remien’s healing fire warm him from the inside out. He didn’t care when he felt the red weredragon’s mouth on his own, breathing fire into him… fire and life. He did his best not to feel anything when the girls touched him and coaxed him back to them.

He was dead, and it was raining.

Drops of cool water dripped onto his face. Someone touched his cheek… just one finger.

This person’s essence was unfamiliar, and Lucien made the mistake of opening his eyes. He wasn’t supposed to feel curiosity. He was dead.

Still, he blinked and stared.

Framed by the envirolevel’s deep green foliage, and the blinding blue sky, a humanoid creature crouched over him. It wore a silver mask, and its hair was snow white. What he thought was rain, was really water dripping from those long locks. The creature was completely wet, as if he or she had been swimming in the envirolevel’s lake.

The creature sat back, looking down at him. It wore a tattered gladiator’s armored suit, covered in grime and blood…so much blood. Lucien looked at its body, trying to decipher whether it was male or female. He immediately noticed Gruesh lettering across the creature’s chest.

30YR4YN

“Boy Rayne,” Lucien’s rusty voice croaked.

In the blink of an eye, Boy Rayne jumped to nimble feet and disappeared through the fronds of greenery to Lucien’s left. Twigs snapped and Lucien turned his head to see a girl step out from behind a large Tautuo bush to his right. She was gloriously naked, her raven tresses streaming over pert breasts. Lucien’s gaze was immediately drawn to the little smattering of hair at the apex of her thighs. He drank in her beauty like a man dying of thirst.

He remembered her from Arboria. He and Eriel had found her high up in a stone tower. She’d been encased in a glass cylinder that he’d smashed to pieces with his sword… and then he’d kissed her because she was so pretty.

His sleeping beauty, Rayne.

“He’s so shy,” she whispered, sounding forlorn.

Like a delicate bubble, his enthrallment vanished. She was talking about the humanoid thing that had been crouched over him.

As if belatedly remembering his existence, she looked down at him, her expression smoothing out…to blank emptiness.

“I’ve been instructed to see that you eat.”

His heart twisted in pain. Did she even remember him? Did it matter? Did it ever matter? Did he ever matter… to anyone?

He closed his eyes again and turned his face away from her.

He would not eat, or feel, or care.

He was dead. His body just hadn’t let go yet, but it would. Someday it would… just wither away and die as his soul already had.

***

Rayne approached him. He lay naked upon a bed of soft leaves. He’d had a bed but the black-winged ones had taken it away. They wanted him to awaken. The red-haired one had wanted her to awaken him.

“If you kiss him, he might open his eyes,” she recalled him telling her.

Looking down at Master Lucien, she watched dappled little shadows dance across his body from the tree branches above. His tummy was sunken lower than his hipbones and ribs. He looked emaciated.

The breeze blew a strand of his golden hair across her foot. Carefully, she knelt by him, setting her basket of fruit by his arm.

He didn’t even acknowledge her. She was accustomed to that. Now that she was no longer fully human, she supposed she’d be treated with even less importance.

Still, she felt the least she could do was follow orders.

A kiss.

Leaning over, she puckered her lips and pressed them to his cheek.

His lashes remained unmoving upon his sunken cheeks and his body stayed lax. Not even his sex stirred, naked as he was, she could clearly see. Just his chest and abdomen moved as he breathed, his pulse fluttering softly at the side of his neck. It was the only sign he was still alive.

Boy Rayne always ran away from her, and now the man she’d once called master didn’t even acknowledge her existence.

Looking in the basket Remien had given her, she plucked a tiny grape and put it to his lips.

“Please eat. You must be hungry,” she coaxed softly.

His lips remained closed.

She pushed it slightly against his teeth, risking his wrath. Maybe if he got angry, he’d open his eyes and yell at her, then he’d see all the good food she’d brought and decide to eat.

The grape popped against his teeth and the juice dribbled down his cheek. He didn’t even stir.

Frowning, she turned his face back toward her.

Nothing.

She took one of his hands and lifted it…and then dropped it. It fell lifelessly to the leaf-covered ground.

He’d stirred when Boy Rayne had come to him.

If only Boy Rayne weren’t terrified of her, she’d coax him to come back and awaken Master.

Master wouldn’t acknowledge her. He obviously didn’t want her anymore. She was just… just nothing. A machine covered with flesh.

Useless.

THE END...

Next in the Alpha Angels Series:

Redemption, Lucien's story

Published 
Written by Levanahyll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments