Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Angie

"Accountability is a bitch"

18
5 Comments 5
9.3k Views 9.3k
964 words 964 words

When I first asked Angie to keep me accountable for my drinking, I didn't realize just what I was getting myself into, but I knew that something had to change and I was ready to try anything.  I was on probation for a DUI and had subsequently lost my job over too many missed days. When I couldn't pay rent I was kicked out of my apartment.  Fortunately, Angie was my neighbor.

She had been two grades above me in school but she knew me because I dated her sister briefly.  Angie lived with her girlfriend Rebecca.  When they heard that I had been evicted they offered to let me crash on their couch temporarily but under certain terms.  Rebecca was a recovering alcoholic herself and Angie strictly forbade drinking in their house.  I was expected to find a new job as quickly as possible and to adhere to the terms of my probation. 

One night I went to the bar to meet an old buddy who was in town for the weekend. Angie was pissed and she threatened to kick me out.  I begged for her mercy.  

"Please, just give me another chance.  I screwed up, I'm sorry.  I promise it won't happen again, I'll do anything you ask.  Please."

It wasn't until I admitted that I needed help, that I couldn't stop drinking on my own, that she accepted my plea. 

"But, I'm warning you," she said, "if this happens again I'm going to spank your ass!"

I wasn't entirely sure how serious that threat was at the time, but I was afraid nonetheless.  Angie is about five inches taller than me with a thick frame.  She used to put me in a headlock wherever she'd see me while I was dating her sister.  I was also aware that she and Rebecca practiced some level of BDSM, especially since living with them for a couple of weeks.  Angie was clearly the dominant one in their relationship, Rebecca being physically smaller and much more of an introvert. On two occasions I had heard Angie scold and then spank Rebecca through their closed door.

I stayed clean for a week before I slipped again.  I got my hands on a 5th of Jim Beam and stayed up drinking all night while Angie was pulling third shift and Rebecca had class.  I had the place to myself so I figured no one would know, but Rebecca came home before I'd finished the bottle. She didn't say anything, just gave me a dirty look and went to her room. I was too drunk to feel bad, so I finished it off and passed out on the couch.  I woke up to the sound of Rebecca leaving for work. My mouth was dry and my head was pounding.  I was on my third glass of water when Angie called. 

"I'm on my way home right now. You can either pack your shit and get out or you can stay put, but if you're still there when I arrive you are in deep shit with me, do you understand?"

Scarce_Candy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Scarce_Candy

"Y-yes," I stammered. She hung up. 

I gathered all of my things up but something came over me at the last minute. I hesitated, and then I sat down on the couch and waited. About ten minutes later Angie came through the door. She set her stuff down and walked directly over to me, grabbing me by the ear and pulling me to my feet.

"What did I say I was going to do if this happened again?"

I hesitated, and she pulled my ear harder while using her other hand to swat me across the butt as though I were a disobedient child. 

"What did I say I was going to do?" She demanded. 

"Spank my ass..."

"Yep, and now you're going to find out, young man!"

She pulled me by the ear to her bedroom where she sat down on the bed. 

"Put your hands on your head," she ordered.  I obeyed and she proceeded to undo my belt and my pants. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of my underwear and pulled everything down to my ankles.  My penis stood involuntarily erect and she gave it a quick slap with her fingers. "You won't be enjoying this so much by the time I'm done with you. "

She grabbed my wrist and pulled me across her lap, delivering a rapid succession of hard, open hands smacks, first across both cheeks and then switching to alternating left and right. 

After about a hundred or so smacks she ordered me to stand back up. My bottom was on fire and my erection was starting to wane. 

"Grab your ankles," she said.  I obeyed. 

She went to her dresser and removed a small paddle from the top drawer.  I felt the cool air of the room on my butthole and the back of my balls. And then I felt the sharp sting of the paddle, first on my right cheek and then on my left. She then pulled my right cheek, opening up my crack, and paddled the inside of my buttock along the gluteal cleft. She repeated this with the other side and then moved down to the backs of my legs. 

"Stand up," she said.  I obeyed. 

She grabbed me by the upper arm and marched me to the corner, my feet stumbling over the pants around my ankles. 

"Put your nose in that corner and stand there until Rebecca comes home."

My dick got hard again at the thought of Rebecca seeing me like this. The tip brushed the corner and I shifted. I immediately felt the paddle across my butt and I straightened up. 

"Don't even think about moving," she said,  "we're just getting started."

Published 
Written by Jaybird5772
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments