Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Femdom Stories

Femdom or female domination sex stories, are those where a woman takes the lead.

Dominant wives, girlfriends or women in positions of power, are usually the main character, with a submissive male or female, attending to their every demand.

For male and female subs, femdom fiction is likely to contain story elements of both softer activities like foot worship and teasing, to more hardcore activities like light torture, pain play (nipple and genital clamps, CBT), strap-on sex (pegging), figging, smothering / suffocation, orgasm denial, fisting, anal play, spanking, toilet play and humiliation.

Trending Stories

Tim was on the edge of insanity. Two months had passed since Rebecca locked him in chastity, and his torment felt endless. Every day was a living nightmare—his balls ached constantly, feeling impossibly heavy, and the constant, humiliating dribble from his caged cock reminded him of his desperate state. There was no relief in sight, only the knowledge that the woman who held the key to his release—his best friend’s older...

All Stories

Didn't Your Mother Tell You? - Part 4

Laura gives me a present and then decides I need new underwear

With my bottom still throbbing from my recent caning, I returned to my own flat for the night. Lying alone in bed, on my stomach for comfort, I replayed the events of the day. What had been intended as a friendly and romantic gesture, laying a hand on Laura's shoulder, had backfired. I had misjudged the situation and had paid the price with three strokes of the cane. The irony is that she had been right about my motives w...

Didn't Your Mother Tell You? - Part 3

Laura finally gives me the relief I desperately needed, but then chooses to misunderstand a romantic gesture

Back home, I had a troubled night, my mind buzzing from recalling the powerful climax that I had delivered to Laura. Just thinking about it again caused my entrapped penis to swell, resulting in pain. Then, when I did eventually drift off to sleep, I was awoken in the early hours by my morning glory struggling inside my cage, forcing me to get out of bed and take a cold shower to dampen my ardour. How was I going to cope...

Two’s Company, Three’s A Sub

A slow-burn story about coming between a couple and tasting new flavours of fantasy.

The park where I’m walking the dog is the shape of a lozenge, and will take perhaps twenty minutes to walk around, or maybe five minutes to jog. Today is a chilly but sunny October morning, the leaves have begun to fall, ushering in the arrival of Autumn. I’m strolling along, no rush, and with my hands in my pockets, enjoying the sun’s warmth on my face, and being entertained by the antics of Daisy, my Labrador. It’s a go...

Tim was on the edge of insanity. Two months had passed since Rebecca locked him in chastity, and his torment felt endless. Every day was a living nightmare—his balls ached constantly, feeling impossibly heavy, and the constant, humiliating dribble from his caged cock reminded him of his desperate state. There was no relief in sight, only the knowledge that the woman who held the key to his release—his best friend’s older...

Didn't Your Mother Tell You? - Part 2

Laura leaves me in no doubt as to where I am in the pecking order and decides something must be done to curb my frequent masturbation.

Our next date marked a milestone in our relationship, because Laura invited me to her flat for dinner. She even cooked it, and very good it was. However, whilst she enjoyed a glass of Prosecco, she expected me to drink tap water. (“You'll be driving later, poppet,” she reminded me.) I helped her clear up after the meal and, without being asked, I washed the dishes. Then I made us both a cup of coffee, which I took into th...

Your Best Friend's Older Sister Becomes Your Keyholder Part 2

Your best friends older sister becomes your keyholder

Tim stood in the steamy bathroom, the mirror fogged over, his heart pounding as the warm water cascaded over his newly smooth skin. The cream had worked its magic, leaving his chest, legs, and arms completely bare, but it wasn’t just the physical transformation that had him trembling. It was her—Rebecca. She was behind all of this. He could practically hear her teasing voice in his mind, reminding him of the control she h...

Your Best Friend's Older Sister Becomes Your Keyholder Part 1

Your best friends older sister becomes your keyholder

Nineteen-year-old Tim was at his best friend Mark's house. The familiar comfort of the place put him at ease. They were in the living room, video games running in the background as they talked about nothing in particular. The late afternoon sunlight filtered through the windows, casting a warm glow across the room. As they played, Tim heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and his heart skipped a beat. He knew who it was...

Didn't Your Mother Tell You? - Part 1

An amazingly attractive girl decides I should be her boyfriend. Is she out of my league? Is there a catch?

Laura and I met at a party when I was twenty-two. She was two years younger than me and in the final year of a biology degree at the city’s university, while I was completing a postgraduate qualification in medieval history at the same university. The party had been organised by a mutual friend and there were loads of people there, most of whom I didn’t know. Our eyes had met across the room, and I was instantly attracted...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

An Accidental Handjob? Blame a Sexy Female Doctor

A female doctor squeezed my schlong for a little too long!

Let me share a quick story about a doctor's visit that went a little over the line. When I was about twenty, I needed a painful wart removed from my inner thigh, pretty much right where my left leg meets the first bit of scrotal skin. Not having a family doctor, I went to a nearby medical clinic not knowing in the slightest who I'd end up with. I sincerely hoped I'd be paired with a female nurse or doctor, as having a man...

Sirena Calling - Part Two

Kevin gets a surprise invite from his stunning blonde neighbor and is humiliated and used as Her sex-toy.

Mz. Sirena casually struts away, then turns gracefully at the gate. She gives Kevin’s budding boner a sidewards glance. Smiling mischievously, She calls out, “I’ve decided I’m not through with you, k-boi.” His breath catches and he dreads what may come next. “Take a shower, you pig,” She snarls caustically and continues, “Change out of those filthy, jizz soaked clothes and into something worthy of a visit to your breathta...

Restless Night [pt. 2]

A failed attempt to sleep!

And I watched the obedience I wished to see. He instantly began sucking my fingers, swirling his tongue around and in between them. He was looking at me with thirsty and dozed eyes, which only enhanced when I swirled my tongue around his thickness. His thighs began hesitantly quivering again, trying not to disobey me, while his throat created lustrous sounds for my ears to relish. He gripped my wrist, clinging, and shoved...

Abigail, Your Servant And Teacher

A sequel to Your Servant, Abigail in which she helps Mistress Marta train a new pet.

Abigail Ferguson's nipples were sore this morning. She applied some gel that Carina, her friend and fellow pet, had given her after an unruly and somewhat long session with Mistress and her friend "Mrs. Black." Since coming to know the behind-the-veil story of the boys' school, Hatley on Kent, the first-year teacher had fully embraced her secret life as the headmistress' sex slave and pet. With all of the other female mem...

It had been three weeks since Lucas had spent a tantalizing twenty-four hours as Klara’s rubber puppy, and he remained locked in the steel chastity belt she had placed on him. Every step he took sent a sharp ache through his balls, a constant reminder of how full and strained he felt. The steel belt pressed against him relentlessly, amplifying his frustration and desire. He was engulfed by an almost unbearable level of ho...

Restless Night [pt. 1]

A failed attempt to sleep!

Female’s P.O.V~ A carrier of dreams and slumber. The night was riding heavily upon our heads. The moon was sparkling brightly outside the window. Everyone and everything was quieter as the sun had taken a turn. Except me. It had been hours since I lay on the bed with him. He had fallen sound asleep while I was still scowling outside the window, alerted eyes. My head was speaking loudly for my eyes to find solace, making m...

The Queen Of Marketing

Christy acts out a fantasy by dominating her insufferable coworker.

Christy was livid. She paced back and forth in her office, replaying the events of the meeting in her mind. Fucking James. He’d always been an insufferable prick, but now he was putting her team at risk. Pausing by the window, she tried to allow the familiar view of downtown to calm her. Dark clouds rolled overhead. Neon signs and streetlights reflected in the wet streets. Cars slowly crossed the bridge. She could be head...