Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sara's Surrender Ch. 1

"Sara goes to her professor for advice, and gets a lot more than that."

16
6 Comments 6
11.8k Views 11.8k
5.5k words 5.5k words

Author's Notes

"I'm trying to make the jump from writing clickbait to writing erotica, so if you want me to put one of these novellas out per month please visit me at https://www.patreon.com/LaceyArcane. I'm going to upload all my work for free on lushstories, so here is chapter 1 of 9. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I'll upload the others chapters at a one-per-day pace, but if you can't wait to read the rest of the story it is available for download at my aforementioned Patreon. Enjoy"

Chapter 1

Sparse raindrops dotted Sara Baldwin’s jacket, darkening the cloth like heavy rainclouds above dotted the twilight sky. She hugged her arms against herself and leaned into the wind and the purple-red twilight that cascaded over her from the clouded sky above.

Her professor’s house was a good size, but not ostentatious. It overlooked a nearby lake from atop a small rise, and wasn’t too crowded by other development. It was a very nice property. The red front door was adorned by a gold doorknocker styled like the face of a gargoyle, announcing to Sara that she had come to the right place. It was a bit on the nose for a professor of occult studies, but she liked that her mentor was secure enough to declare her esoteric interests to the world. Sara wished she was secure enough in her own skin to present herself to the world completely unabashedly, or to have a bright gold doorknocker on a bright red door.

Sara steadied her breathing, suppressing the lingering sobs that had accompanied her entire trip to Talia’s house. She pressed her fingers against her eyes and checked that they came away mascara free. She wanted to put out of her mind what she had just seen, and raccoon eyes from crying would certainly prompt the sorts of probing questions that she didn’t want to answer. Satisfied that her face was in tear-free order, Sara raised her fist to the door. It opened before she could rap on it. Her professor’s dark eyes fixed on hers immediately, and Talia’s face fell in concern.

“There’s not enough rain to run mascara like that, Sara. What happened?” Talia gently pulled her student into her home. It was well furnished, but not garishly so. Her student’s arrival had been announced only a few minutes before it happened, so she hadn’t had time to properly dress. She wore light blue dolphin shorts with nothing beneath, and a low cut shirt of the same color that served her as pajamas. The color contrasted pleasantly with her olive skin and dark eyes.

“So much for not talking about it,” Sara mumbled to herself. Talia looked to her expectantly, unsatisfied with the nonanswer. “Okay. Do you have anything to drink?”

Talia gestured wordlessly to her couch and went to her kitchen, quickly returning with a bottle of something red. “Should I pour two glasses or do you want a straw?”

Sara laughed in spite of her misery. “A glass, to start.”

An hour later, Sara poured the last few drops from the bottle into her glass and replaced the empty on the coffee table. Talia listened intently, genuinely interested in her student and concerned for her. She had been for months.

Talia had her arm around Sara’s slender shoulders and her hand on Sara’s head. She kept Sara’s temple pressed to her shoulder while her fingers worked through Sara’s raven locks. Talia wore a low cut, spaghetti strap shirt. The way Talia had her head pressed to her shoulder and clavicle gave Sara an eyeful of Talia’s generous breasts, pressed together as they were by her bra. It was an uncomfortable but flattering bra that she only wore when trying to draw eyes to her cleavage, or when she had been too lazy to wash her others. Today it was the latter. She twisted hair and lightly massaged Sara’s scalp as Sara lamented, as she always did when the two drank together, her inability to confess her feelings to her oldest friend.

“What if he rejects me? What if he won’t talk to me after he rejects me?” Sara said.

Talia was quiet for a moment as Ryan Gosling confessed something to Emma Stone on the television. Sara was one of her favorite students, and the two had first made acquaintance outside of class when Talia had seen Sara moping about the library, staring emptily at rows of books. It was rare to find such a beautiful girl with so little confidence. Ugly duckling complex, for certain. Talia was immediately smitten, and she invited Sara to get a drink on the spot. The two had been fast friends since.

“That’s the absolute worst-case scenario, but I don’t think it’s likely. Seraph sounds like a sweetheart, from everything you’ve told me.” Talia brought her other hand up and caressed Sara’s face, her manicured nails gently scratching against her. She continued to play with her well maintained hair with her other hand, admiring her kittenish, delicate features as she did. Sara was sweet and naïve, but even she would have pulled away at the intimate gesture were it not for the half a bottle of wine in her. Talia’s exposed leg pressed against Sara’s yoga pants.

Talia’s arm crossing over her body pressed her breasts up even further, the tanned globes nearly pressing out of her bra. Her dark eyes locked with Sara’s and they shared a moment. Talia saw a natural submissive in Sara’s emerald irises. Sara looked away first.

“You’re young, and you’re beautiful. I don’t think there’s any way he says no to you. Young men are simple things. No matter how much he values what you two have, he won’t be able to pass up the prospect of having you.”

“I don’t think we’ve had the same experiences with men,” Sara said. “You’ve had men chasing you your whole life because of your ass, I bet. Your breasts, too. And you have such nice skin. You’re like Leona, in that way, and it’s not fair.” She sounded bitterer than she wanted to.

“I’m shorter than you, though. You have better legs, and your eyes could probably turn a man to stone,” Talia flattered. Sara had bright green eyes that looked larger than they were because of her small features. “Besides, all that time you put in the gym has given you a little booty, too.”

“I know, right? I didn’t even want to start working out. I just wanted to be closer to him, but I can’t act like it hasn’t helped me fill out my jeans a little.” Sara flexed her bicep jokingly, not taking her head off of Talia. “I’m going to have to start making my own clothes from bed sheets, with how huge I’m getting.”

Talia laughed, and brought the meandering conversation back into focus. “Alright, look. I’ve got you by a decade, so I bet I could teach you some tricks. Sit up.” She pressed Sara off of her and grabbed her wine glass off the coffee table. She clinked her glass to Sara’s and took a sip before heading off to her bedroom. She was back quickly with a candle and some lotion.

“Shirt off. I’ll let you have these to set the mood with him. This lotion is amazing.”

Sara eyed her askance, but submitted.

“You’ve known each other since middle school, right? Invite him over, like you always do, but ask him to rub your shoulders while you watch a flick.” Talia lit the candle she brought. It was red with swirls of black in the wax. The candle was veiny and uneven. The lotion was in an expensive looking crystal container with a stopper. Neither the lotion nor the candle had any labeling, and both looked homemade.

“Don’t make it too conspicuous by putting these candles around your bed, or anything. Just fill the house with this scent. It really is intoxicating.” After a few moments to let the wax soften a bit Talia handed it to Sara, who finished her wine and traded her empty glass for the candle.

Sara took a slow whiff of the wax and backed her head away a bit. After a moment, she went back to the flame and took a longer, fuller smell. Her eyes glazed and a small whimper escaped her as she let out a heavy breath. Talia’s lips curved in a predatory smile despite her efforts to suppress it. Perfect.

“And I don’t know what you’re complaining about. You have great breasts.” Talia gestured to the floor as she moved by her side on the sofa. “Smaller doesn’t mean less desirable. Now sit here so I can rub you. I make this lotion myself, and you’ll love it.”

Sara moved the candle away from her face and shook her head, clearing out some of the haze the candles had cast over her. She moved to the rug. “They’re too small. Seraph has Leona’s now, and he wouldn’t downgrade to mine. I bet he would have come to me when we were kids if I had yours.”

“You’re too self-conscious, and you’re lovely. You’ll get him soon, I promise. Scoot back between my legs, against the couch.” As she spoke, Talia uncorked the lotion bottle and poured some into her hand. It was clear and viscous, somewhere between oil and lotion, and shared the heady, lusty smell of the candle burning in Sara’s hands. Talia began to squeeze Sara’s shoulders, working her thumbs down from her neck to her shoulders with heavy pressure. “We’ll steal him back. You’ve known him for years, and that’s certainly longer than this Leona has. All we need is a plan.”

“We’ve known him for the same amount of time, actually.” Sara coughed once, clearing her throat for what she had to say next. “Leona is my step-sister, you understand? I don’t know if I can just try to steal her boyfriend, even if it is Seraph. Even if she does know that I loved him.”

Talia’s hands stopped their motion as she processed. She wondered why Sara hadn’t mentioned her sibling in the months the two had known each other. “She knew you wanted him?”

“She did. She always wants what I have. She joined volleyball after I did, and just enrolled in the same university I attend, and she honestly probably just wants Seraph because she knew I wanted him. It’s an inferiority complex, or something, I think.”

“It sounds like she stole him from you, in fact. Is there anything wrong with taking back what’s yours?” Talia let her insinuation sink in. “I bet she didn’t even tell you they were together. Did Seraph have to tell you?”

“No.” she paused, embarrassed of what she was going to admit, “I saw them . . . together. One of my professors was sick, so I got home early today. I didn’t know they were hanging out without me, since they broke up, and I was surprised to see Seraph’s car at our house. Her door was open.”

“This just happened? Is that why you showed up unannounced?” Talia said.

“I called ahead,” Sara protested.

“You’re more than welcome here,” Talia assured her, “but you called me five minutes ago, which means you were already on the way to my house when you called.”

“Sorry. I just started driving without thinking, and realized where I was headed when I was halfway here. I can’t believe they’re back together, again. This is breakup four or five, I think.”

Talia didn’t reply. Sara didn’t sound dejected as she told the story, Talia thought. She was confused, because Sara sounded turned on, of all things. It was almost too good to be true, but Talia knew how to play her hand, and didn’t press further in the chronology of Sara’s discovery. Later, after more inhibition-plying massage and gossip, would be the time to circle back around to what Sara had seen. It certainly explained her puffy eyes.

“Well, that’s a mess,” Talia continued. “But I’ll teach you all my older-lady ways, just in case you decide to take your Seraph back. And you could use a massage regardless of your decision, it sounds like.”

“Thanks, Talia. You’re my favorite professor.” Sara’s shoulders released all their tension. “You teach such a weird subject, though. How’d you even find an occult studies program? Why did you decide to teach it?”

“That is a long, rambling story that goes back centuries,” Talia said truthfully. Sara laughed at the perceived joke. “But I will say that every now and then I stumble across something truly interesting in my area, like the book I told you about.”

“The last time I was here? That book?”

“The same one. I’ll have to show it to you later. My knowledge of it is woefully incomplete, but in my early examinations of it, I think it’s a book of sexual rituals collected from ancient faiths. Maybe we can find something in there to help you get your Seraph back?” Talia spoke the last into Sara’s ear, conspiratorially leaning in and brushing her lips against her student’s ear as she spoke.

“Sex rituals?” Sara laughed. She leaned into the pleasurable sensation of Talia’s lips on her flesh. She was feeling a little warm, and a little punchy from the wine. “Sounds weird. You sure you didn’t get this thing off the internet? The Pornomicon?”

“Herodotus wrote about a Babylonian ritual where a woman would offer herself to strangers in worship of Aphrodite. Shiva’s junk has its own proper name in Buddhist teachings: the Lingam. It’s the subject of some of my favorite occult artifacts.”

“I bet,” Sara teased. “You could always get a newer one though. They vibrate now.”

“Oh, I know,” Talia slipped, stopping the massage for a moment in mock horror. More insinuations. More things to circle back to later. The two laughed together over her Freudian slip, and then a sexually tight silence stretched between them.

“That’s great,” Sara said after a long moment enjoying her massage, trying to rekindle the conversation. “My shoulders are starting to feel warm.”

“That’s right. Just let it sink into you. It’ll go much deeper than just your shoulders and skin.”

“How do you learn to make this? I definitely need to take some with me.”

“It’s in the old book. I found it in Europe when I was a grad student. Romania, actually.” Talia worked the oil over Sara’s clavicles and a bit lower.

“Now I have to see it? Maybe buy a copy from the same sketchy shop you did? You think Amazon has it in paperback?”

“It’s not that kind of book, I’m afraid. One of a kind, I think.” Talia scooted back on the sofa. “Here, move back up to the couch with me so I can get your lower back.”

Sara did as she was told, never dropping the candle. She sat between Talia’s legs, both of them facing the quiet television. She breathed the candle’s vapors in and her faculties began to fade, clouded by an emerging lust. The oil was working its way into her. The tingling warmth she had felt on her skin initially was pushing deep into her muscles, burning her up. She thought about what she had seen earlier in the day and became embarrassingly wet. She remembered the way Seraph’s back had flexed, forming a deep canyon over his spine as he thrust up into Leona. Talia worked the oil into her lower back and slid her hands around Sara’s stomach, greasing her to just below her bra line and just above her pants. 

“Sorry to pry, but do you think you’ll be brave enough to give him a massage like this? If a gorgeous thing like you asks, I’m sure he’ll say yes.”

“I think so. I should have told him a long time ago, honestly. I’ve loved him for years.” Sara sucked in a quick breath after she let the L-word slip. She had never told anyone, but the candle, the oil, and Talia’s hands were eroding all her inhibitions.

SammyLeclerk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SammyLeclerk

“You love him? You’re certain?” Talia pressed after letting Sara’s last statement hang in the air for a moment.

“I do,” Sara admitted. There was a bit of surprise in her voice. This was the first time she confirmed her feelings to anyone, herself included.

“That sounds special. I don’t think I’ve ever loved someone romantically before being with them for months. What would you do to have him?” Talia was trying to tighten Sara’s resolve, to push her off the precipice of desperation.

“Anything, I think. He’s so kind, and he’s funny. And –”

“And he’s hot,” Talia finished for her, never stopping her massage.

“He’s so hot.” Sara was clearly embarrassed to admit that she wanted her friend physically, like to say it aloud would mean he would hear. She rambled, listing the things she was attracted to as they came to her. “He’s athletic, and dresses nicely, and he seems to really listen when I speak. He doesn’t speak over me, and his eyes light up even bluer than they usually are when he gets interested in what he’s talking about.

“You think he’s good in bed? Have you ever asked any of his girlfriends?”

Sara was quiet. She slowly inhaled the candle and melted a little more under Talia’s hands.

“What? Just tell me, I’ll never let him know.”

Sara cleared her throat again. “He’s good.”

“What? You have some video evidence?” Talia pressed.

“If we ever hang out with Seraph you cannot, cannot tell him this.”

“You really do have the video evidence?” Talia half-joked.

“No, but . . . I didn’t leave right away to come here. Once I saw them, I mean.” Sara pressed a palm against her face in shame.

“Oh, wow,” Talia said lowly. Sara’s voice sounded aroused, and not repulsed, and Talia’s body flushed with the possibilities. Pieces were fitting together in her mind, mapping an avenue to get what she wanted from Sara. She gambled, “Don’t think I’m a pervert, but that’s kind of . . . sexy, actually. It’s so taboo.”

“I know,” Sara said into her palm. She quickly corrected, “The taboo part, I mean. But, I guess it was the other thing, a little, too. They were . . .”

Talia let the silence stretch for a moment, hoping Sara would continue on her own. When she didn’t, Talia prodded, “Were they good together?”

“They were.”

Sara was starting to clam up, and Talia knew that if she did the door of her opportunity would shut tight. She decided that the best way to get Sara talking would be to try to find out what made Sara stay, and focus on it. “What part did you see? Were there clothes on, or was it closer to the end?”

Sara sighed and dropped her hand from her face, staring up at the ceiling in embarrassment. “They didn’t have any clothes on, so I would say I got there in the middle. He was definitely in the middle of Leona, so it wasn’t the beginning. The door was halfway open, so I had a pretty good view.”

“You can’t tease me like this,” Talia said, trying to lighten the mood while stringing more out of Sara. “What do you mean, when you said they were good together?”

“They just fit together well, I guess. She was the perfect amount smaller than him, so that he could move her however he wanted, and she’s in great shape so she could ride him back.”

“I can’t believe they didn’t see you, if you stayed long enough to get all that.”

“Leona did. I know it.”

“So that’s when you left? When she saw you?” More silence, which Talia pressed through, “So what did she do, then? If you didn’t leave and she didn’t stop?”

“She was beneath him, at first. When she saw me, Leona looked surprised for a moment, and then she pressed him back so he was facing away from the door, on his shins and knees, and she climbed onto him. She was the perfect height to kiss him and to put her chin on his shoulder as she rode him like that. She . . .” This time, Sara continued on her own. “She looked right at me, and she didn’t stop. She had this look like she wanted me to see. Like she wanted me to know that Seraph was hers.”

“Did he finish?” Talia was done with the gentle prodding. “How big was it?”

“They both finished. She grabbed his hair with both hands and pressed his face into her chest, which I think she did so he couldn’t look back and see me. It was a really dominant thing to do, which was kind of odd because she’s so much smaller than him, but he went along with whatever she was instructing him to do.”

“What else did she make him do?”

“She told him to finish in her, and asked if he wanted to eat her out afterwards. He said yes, and that’s what made them both finish, I think. Either that or Leona is a great actress.”

This was too perfect. A submissive man, a dominant sister, and Sara liked to watch. Talia couldn’t believe her fortune. The possibilities were racing through her head. The kind of sexual energy that this trio could produce was immense, and with it, she imagined that she could bring Lyska back to this side. They were all beautiful too, which made building a coven so much easier.

Talia had been looking for someone like Sara for years. She needed someone who could take her instruction, and who could help her work through the more difficult and elaborate parts of her old lover’s spell book. Talia hoped that Sara’s desperation to be with her friend would give her all the leverage she needed to conquer and enthrall her. Talia loved the moment when a conquest submitted to her, and the thought of breaking a beautiful, intelligent specimen like Sara filled her with anticipation and lust.

“I’ve always wanted a guy to do that,” Talia continued in earnest. “It’s the ultimate expression of feminine power to be able to completely dominate a man like that. Especially if the man is attractive, and has other sexual options. It means that he wants you so badly that he’ll do anything you want him to. What was it like to watch? What did you feel?”

“I left. I didn’t get to see that part. I thought he might turn around and see me.”

“But you wanted to see it, didn’t you?”

“I did. I want Seraph so badly, but there was this tight knot in my stomach, an intense mix of shame, jealousy, and . . .”

“And lust? You liked watching them together.” Not a question.

“I did. I want him for myself but for some reason, I was so turned on. Even now, just thinking about it, I’m turned on. There has to be something really wrong with me.”

Sexual hang-ups were a certain way to keep Talia from getting what she wanted. She needed to end Sara’s apprehension at her newfound kink, and quickly. “I think you’re wrong. You should enjoy everything that you can, even if it’s not right in the center of mainstream sexuality. This isn’t the eighteenth century, and there’s nothing wrong with enjoying your sexy crush being sexy. It even sounds like your step-sister enjoyed it. So no harm no foul.”

Sara didn’t have an answer. Talia was right, but it still felt wrong. “But I want him for myself. I would do anything. Even if he got to have Leona, too. It’s not like we’re blood sisters, anyway.”

There it was. Full collapse of sexual inhibitions under the pressure of desire. It was the moment that Talia had been waiting for, and she decided that now was the time to start moving further. Memories of Seraph were filling Sara’s head, and there wouldn’t be a better time.

“You want him that badly?” Talia murmured into Sara’s ear. She kissed Sara on the earlobe. She bit the same lobe. When Sara didn’t resist, she slipped her hands down to Sara’s bra and unclasped it. “I can teach you how to take him. How to enthrall him, and how to make him yours.”

“What’s in that lotion?” Sara asked as her hands went to grab Talia’s. She laced her fingers in Talia’s to still her massage for a moment. Her last bit of inhibition was railing against her passion. She had never been with a woman before, though she had never found the idea abhorrent.

Sara’s hands stayed on her bra for a moment to keep it where it was, and then she folded under her desire. She pulled it away, revealing pert teardrop breasts. Talia slipped her oiled hands out of Sara’s and grabbed the lotion from its place wedged between two cushions. She brought it in front of Sara’s face and uncorked it again. She slowly tilted the bottle until a thin stream of the viscous fluid poured onto Sara’s chest and slowly ran down her breasts and stomach. Talia enjoyed hunting her conquests, but loved the first moment when they gave over even more than the pursuit. Sara breathed in short, ragged gasps as the lotion ran down her. When she didn’t pull away, Talia knew she had her, a lioness atop its meal.

“What’s in that lotion,” Sara asked again, arching her back as the oil’s lusty sensation permeated her small, pert tits.

“Lots of things. My come, in no small part.”

Talia took her index finger and wiped a fair amount of the running lotion off of Sara’s now exposed nipple. She brought it to Sara’s mouth and worked her finger over Sara’s lips, and then into her mouth and across her tongue. Talia blew out the candle Sara was holding and set it aside with her free hand. Sara started to suck Talia’s finger, moaning over it. Sara’s hands unconsciously went to her breasts as she sunk into erotic compliance.

Without removing her finger, Talia grasped Sara’s chin and turned her head so the two could kiss. It was a long, sweet kiss. Talia slid her palm down Sara’s stomach, pausing for a moment to appreciate Sara’s breasts. She slipped her fingers under Sara’s yoga pants and found her sex.

“Do I taste good?” Talia asked when Sara broke their kiss.

“It’s sweet,” Sara said. Her eyes were wide but glazed. Coherent but supremely aroused. There was some desire-enflaming venom in the lotion, Sara was certain, and she savored the way it was making her feel. She whimpered and pressed her lips back against Talia’s as Talia slipped the first finger into her.

Talia worked inside of Sara for a moment before removing her hand and moving her fingers atop Sara’s clit. Sara gasped and arched under her fingers, and Talia chuckled. She took hold of both Sara’s hands and moved them to Sara’s tits, and then took her own hands and worked Sara’s yoga pants and panties down. She brought her feet up to help push the garments to Sara’s ankles. Sara was naked and reclined between her legs, facing away, knees bent out to give Talia all the access she wanted.

Talia gripped Sara’s chin and kissed her fully again, her other hand moving back to Sara’s clit. “I’m going to break you, now. I’ll teach you how to do the same to your Seraph, so that you can enthrall him as I’m about to you. He’ll be yours afterward. No more Leona, unless you want. Would you like that?”

“I would,” Sara said. She was getting flushed. Her partners had been largely inexperienced to this point, but Talia’s hands were expert. She would have agreed to anything to keep those fingers working.

“Say it, then.” Talia pressed a bit harder on Sara’s clit and slid two fingers on her other hand inside of her. She dragged them over Sara’s G-spot, making a ‘come here’ motion against the front of her vaginal wall. Sara moaned into her mouth and melted.

“Break me. Teach me.” Sara never stopped massaging her own breasts.

“Good girl,” Talia said, prodding Sara to stand up.

Talia led her by the hand to the bedroom, taking the oil with them. Talia manipulated Sara with her kisses and her fingers, pressing her onto her back on Talia’s immense bed. The sheets slid over Sara’s skin pleasurably, and her lust was so inflamed that she began to kiss and caress Talia as thoroughly as Talia was caressing her.

Talia reached under one of the many pillows at the head of the bed and produced a thick, ancient book and a tiny gemstone. It was purple-black, but caught and reflected more light than any diamond Sara had ever seen. Talia stopped for a moment and thumbed carefully through the book, eventually settling on a page about halfway through. She read something aloud under her breath, almost inaudible. It was only a few words, but the blood-violet gem that Talia had produced began to throw light in the pace of a heartbeat. Sara began to emerge from her lust haze at the strange sight, but was quickly subdued when Talia’s fingers found her again.

“Let me see your ass. Please?” Sara squeaked as her stomach began to clench against Talia’s pleasure. She was sexually inexperienced, and wasn’t sure if she should demand or ask for what she wanted. She just knew she wanted to see what was always straining the seat of Talia’s skirts at school.

“Of course,” Talia said, her eyes narrowing into something less friendly, more predatory. She slid her shorts off and positioned herself supine, her face between Sara’s legs and her ass raised into the air. She saw Sara’s eyes widen at her perfectly tanned, fit globes and continued to press her fingers against Sara’s G-spot in a ‘come here’ motion. “How fast were Leona and Seraph fucking? Like this?”

“A little faster,” Sara answered readily. Talia’s fingers increased their pace, and Sara threw her head back against the pleasure. She bucked her hips against Talia’s hand, wishing she had slept with her professor sooner.

“A lover’s pace,” Talia said. Sara moaned at the idea, clearly enjoying the notion of her crush sleeping with her sister. Talia brought her mouth to just above her fingers and created suction on Sara’s clit, tonguing it firmly as she sucked. She saw that Sara’s attention was fully focused on her ass, and broke suction to ask, “Do you think Seraph would like my ass as much as you seem to? Can you imagine him here now, behind me?”

Sara wanted to tell Talia to stop, that she wanted Seraph for herself. But the idea was too delicious to her sexual appetite to form the words. Instead, she said, “I’m going to. Don’t stop.”

“Do you want to have your Seraph? You need to do what I say, if you want him.”

“I want him. I’ll do what you say,” Sara said in lunatic desperation. She was so close.

“Then you need to do for me what Seraph does for Leona. You need to swallow for me.”

Talia put her mouth back on Sara’s sex and continued with one hand. With her other, she took the small gem and pressed it into Sara’s mouth, which the student took willingly. Talia cupped her hand over Sara’s mouth as the younger girl began to climax and kept it there until she saw Sara’s throat undulate, carrying Lyska’s soulgem into her.

Sara came so hard that it hurt. Her body clenched and unclenched in rhythm with the waves of her orgasm, and with each wave, it felt like something was settling over her, like another person’s fingers over her fingers, and their legs over hers. Her climax stretched on, and as her pleasure intensified the feeling seeped into her, like the other person’s body was melting into and melding with her own. She looked into Talia’s eyes and saw predatory joy, a lioness just after a successful hunt. The pleasure was so intense that Sara’s vision began to narrow, and the last thing she saw before consciousness fled her was Talia beginning her own, unstimulated orgasm.

Sara thoughts he heard Talia whisper a name as she came. “Lyska.”

 

Published 
Written by LaceyArcane
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments