Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dirty Gina

"young man respectful of women has a night with woman who knows what she wants"

13
7 Comments 7
10.9k Views 10.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Competition Entry: Change

 

The place was always crowded on a Friday night, and, following his usual scanning of curvy female dancers and picking out one or two who might succumb to his well worn chat-up line. He sat down at a table to give a deeper consideration to his selections. Harry Laine had no real belief that he was one of the world’s great lovers, but he was aware at the age of twenty-two that young women, and some not so young, found him attractive. He was also very aware of the advice both his parents had given to him before he’d turned sixteen. “Women should always be respected.”

He had tried to follow that advice and did find that the dozen or so he had screwed had shown their appreciation, which added a touch of confidence to his approach. Young women fascinated him and if, when in pursuit of his usual goal any girl wanted to stop, he respected that, and although disappointed, and often frustrated he’d ease back.

 Maybe that had earned him a safe reputation, or it could have been that most preferred the fairly conventional approach; the kissing and nibbling, the stroking of the breasts outside, then bare, and the final stage fingering along a wet channel to arousal before his fairly generous shaft could glide up into her.

So this night he sat and reviewed his choices. Basically, who was most likely to give out? The best review was to dance with each one, the big-titted brunette was too stiff, the little blonde in red seemed too shy, and that left the first one he’d noticed, a fairly tall, willowy figure in a yellow blouse which appeared to be under pressure. When he was closer he saw, under a flow of blonde hair, an attractive face, a wide mouth, and vivid green eyes.

They had danced, and the voluptuous way she pressed against him sent eager signals to his brain and his crotch. By the time they had the second dance, her grinding against him promised much, and made up his mind. How could he know that he was on the verge of an experience that would alter all his earlier attitudes to women? A total change from any of his previous conquests. In fact, he was left wondering who had been conquered.

They left before the dancing ended, and finding they were catching the same train, had time to exchange hot kisses, behind a platform pillar, where she had no objections to his squeezing an excitingly rounded breast. And just as the train arrived, Harry was sure she had been trailing her hand down towards his hardened cock.

Harry wasn't sure whether he was kidding himself, but whenever her green eyes looked at him they appeared to be full of desire and promise. Her name was Gina and she was twenty-six years old, and when, sitting in the train carriage, she leaned into him and whispered, “Would you like to come to my flat for..." her pause was deliberately seductive, "a coffee," another pause, with a sexy grin, “or something?”

Knowing there was much more than coffee on offer, Harry accepted without delay, and was amazed to find that they had lived within a mile of each other. Standing eagerly behind her as she unlocked the door of her downstairs flat he was pretty sure that he was on to a good thing.

Inside, his eyes quickly took in a smart sofa and easy chair, a sideboard and two doors, one leading to a kitchen. But before he could register any more he found himself pressed back against the door as Gina flung herself against him, her hungry mouth wildly seeking his, while her hands pushed under his shirt, and her nails raked over his skin, before diving down for his cock.

“What size is it?” she growled.

Totally overwhelmed by her ardour, Harry responded, thrusting his tongue along and around hers. But before he could do anything else, she had stepped back, eyes afire, breasts heaving, hand squeezing on his still enclosed cock. "Harry, I like it rough. Rough and dirty. Don't be too careful with me. Now, strip me."

Harry was fully aware that he was on course for something that was new to him. Puzzled by the way she’d made the last request, Harry reached out to unbutton her blouse.

She took a step away, "No! No! Rip it off. Hard. Bare me."

Bewildered, Harry clutched the collar of the blouse, as she nodded, and urged, "Yes, just yank it away."

Harry did just that and was surprised at how easily the buttons popped and the blouse fell away. Her breasts blossomed out of a slight bra, which he easily discarded, revealing two globes that pointed their pink tips directly at him. The urge to bury his face between them was strong. But first, the skirt, which, because it was elasticated, dropped away without any bother, and there she was in only skimpy panties through which a hairy tuft was clear.

Gina had begun heaving at his belt buckle, and as it came free, she unzipped him expertly, pushed her hands down over his buttocks and pushed pants and boxer shorts down. At the crucial moment of freedom, his rampant cock came springing free right into her face as she bent.

"Holy mother," she gasped, as she gazed at it, "that is some cucumber of a tool. Must have a taster." And without further ado, she grasped his scrotum in her hand and wrapped her lips around his heaving cock, sliding her face right up to Harry's belly

Incredulously delighted, Harry felt his cock head strike at the back of her throat, as her tongue worked a magical spell around it. He was wondering how to handle this situation, when, just as suddenly, she released him, and stood up. Holding her arms wide she growled, “Tear them off me.” Harry knew she could only mean her panties,

His hand must have been too tentative as he placed his fingers under the waistband, for she yelled, “Rip the fucking things. Do you not want to get at my cunt?” Each new step was shocking Harry. He had never heard a woman talk like this or be so dominant. But he pulled, and the panties came away like torn tissue paper.

“Haven’t treated a woman like this before, have you?” Then she turned away and walked towards the far door, calling over her shoulder, "Just wait there. Don't let yourself droop." Harry stood fascinated by the tick-tock motion of her bare buttocks.

Standing there feeling just a bit spare, and wondering what she would return with, Harry took the opportunity to slip out of his shirt. After just a couple of minutes, her voice came, "Right, Harry, come in here."

What he saw when he entered the bedroom, lit by one small bedside lamp, almost stopped his breath.

Gina, completely naked, lay spread-eagled on the bed. Each wrist was fastened to a bedpost by handcuffs, and her ankles were held wide apart by silken straps, tied to the bottom of the bed. She saw him looking at the handcuffs. "Oh, they’re easy to release. A little button that I push against the bedpost. Come on."

He moved to the foot of the bed, knowing he should be taking charge in some way, but all he could do was stare in some wonder at what lay before him. Naked ladies were not a new experience, but never had they been so wantonly exposed, before they’d started any fucking.

KamilleSante
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KamilleSante

He might have just stood and taken in the intoxicating sight of her curvaceous body, her firm breasts only slightly canting to one side, the flat belly and the pubic area, where the hair was tawnier than the blonde on her head. Through that tawny thatch, there was the clear pinkness of her pussy displayed by the spread of her legs.

"Hey, that's enough gazing," Gina called, her voice rising as she demanded, "are you going to fuck me, suck me, splatter me with cum, or just gape like a clown?"

Harry could hardly believe he was prepared to take this from her. The tension of anger rose inside him. Women just hadn’t spoken to him like that. He tried to show some level of control, "Well, I like to give a woman whatever she wants. Just what will give you pleasure?"

The green eyes glared at him, "I've told you. Dirty. I want rough and dirty. Just use your hands and mouth all over my body. No stupid caressing either. I want to be grabbed, squeezed, bitten---hurt. You get it?"

Trying to psyche himself into the mood he would need for this unprecedented situation. Harry climbed alongside Gina, tried to kiss her, but she turned her head away. "You earn kisses. Get on with it."

Harry had gripped tightly on her upper arms, as he bent to bare his teeth over her breasts, trying to use up the anger she had raised in him, raking them roughly up and down the smooth slopes that he really longed to stroke. He bit on her nipples, not too hard.

"Harder," her voice ordered.

Harry made a nibbling action over them. His hand scratched over her shoulders, and as he moved his mouth onto her belly, he moved his hands to squeeze tightly on her breasts, and he felt her wince. Was that a sign of success?

Harry had always found the inner thigh of a woman was her smoothest and most velvety stretch of skin, and he had always longed to reach that point to savour the promise of it. Now, here he was pinching and pummelling. But quickly he moved his hand into her pubic zone. Not gently, but with an unfamiliar, pushing and forceful delving.

"Lick me out," she suddenly demanded.

That sounded more favourable to his mind. He trickled his tongue from front to back in that gorgeous valley.

"Harder. Use your teeth. Dig."

God, was there no gentility in this woman. Her clit was high and erect, and he ploughed his teeth over it. Then his tongue found the glory hole and poked into it.

"For God's sake, get your big cock in there, and do it hard.”

Again, this was, at least, familiar. Eagerly he pulled himself into position and ploughed directly into her soaking cavity. Her hips heaved up at him and he was driven right to the hilt.

"Plough me. Harder."

Now that he could see her face, he saw no image of delight, nothing but what he could only describe as, greed. But this, he thought, was his chance to really give it to her. He slammed his solid rod as hard as he could, felt it mash against some deep part inside her. He repeated it again and again. Yet he felt little sign of pleasure from her.

Then her voice came again, "Now, come out of me."

Dismayed, Harry thought his efforts were being rejected. He didn't really want to come out.

"Out, I said." God, she was like some angry boss. This was certainly not the kind of happy fucking he was used to. Reluctantly, he drew his cock out of her.

"Now slide it over my body, up to my mouth."

Harry couldn't believe this, "But it's all-"

"Just fucking do it, will you?"

Reluctantly he slid himself upwards, feeling his soiled hardness gliding over her skin until he was straddled up near her head.

"In my mouth," she ordered, raising her head, with her mouth wide.

Harry made one final attempt at protest, "It'll taste—"

“I know exactly what it'll taste like. Now get it in, grab my hair and force my head onto it. You did say you liked to give a lady what she wanted, didn't you?"

Her mouth grasped greedily at Harry's dripping cock as he gripped the hair on the back of her head, and pulled her onto him. Harry jerked his hips and could not deny that the sensations that filled him were exquisite. Her tongue somehow found ways of lashing at his cock, and her head nodded fiercely driving his erection deep into her throat, as she sucked on it avidly.

His hand in her hair was hardly necessary, but he pulled at it nevertheless. He was positive that she was deriving more from having him in her mouth than up her channel.

Occasionally, she twisted her head so that his cock head slid along the inside of her cheeks. Harry was sure that he had to be halfway down her throat. But then the pulsing in his scrotum started and he knew he was not far off shooting. Was it to be down her throat?

There was a clicking noise to his right and he saw that her hand was free of the cuff. It quickly moved down onto his buttocks, and even as Harry felt his scrotum about to release, her finger was thrust hard into his anus.

The action was so sudden, so unexpected, that his hips jerked wildly, but at the same time, Gina flung her head to one side so that his cock almost dislodged. A sharp click from the left now, and her other hand was grabbing at his pounding cock, dragging it from her mouth. Why? It would---In some horror, Harry felt his stuff flooding down his shaft, and saw it burst forth like an exploding volcano, streaking across her grinning face, onto her eyelids, her nose and up into her hair. At the same time, both her hands pushed at his thighs, and she groaned, “Slide back. Slide back." Thinking his weight must be hurting her too much he wriggled himself down as far as he could, well aware that his orgasmic rush was still flowing. Cum ran in lines across her breasts, like icing on a cake.

“Up on your knees," she called, while Harry was wondering whether his stuff would ever stop flooding out of him. But he did as she instructed, and her hand, still clutching his cock, directed a final couple of gushes to splatter onto her belly.

As his pulsing eased, Gina struggled up onto her elbows, with that insane grin still on her face. Her hand pulled at his cock, and like some obedient dog, he waddled on his knees towards her snow-covered face. She leaned her head forward and licked at the few remaining drops on the purple head of his drooping cock. Then her mouth closed briefly around the head and she gave one final suck, and when she raised her head, her green eyes were bright, as she smiled at Harry.

"Good and dirty!" she cried triumphantly. "That's how I like it."

Harry thought she looked like the goddess of all whores, with his abundant cum dripping off her. She added, "You'll get better at the rough stuff. Come back, sometime, and I’ll show you how."

Harry knew he was being dismissed like a schoolboy freed from detention, but said nothing. Within ten minutes he was walking the dark streets on his way home, reliving his recent encounter and wondering how his attitude to women might have been changed by the demands of Gina. 

 

Published 
Written by redwriter34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments