Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Educating Brian

"Jan tried to change her boring husband into the lover she wants him to be"

22
11 Comments 11
16.6k Views 16.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Jan was an attractive, middle-aged housewife, who was in a marriage which had become dull and boring. She was desperate for some excitement in her dull routine, and so she had gone out one day and enjoyed a session of uninhibited sex with a group of total strangers, allowing them to enjoy her in every way they wished, making up for her lack of a decent sex life at home by being as sluttish as she could be.  

After the afternoon of incredibly depraved sex with so many strangers, Jan had examined her options. The afternoon had made her aware that her life did not need to be so boring, it was her choice, so now she had to decide. Did she really want to say goodbye to her husband, Brian and their twenty years of marriage?

She had to admit that she still loved him, still cared for him and thinking back, once upon a time he had been a very satisfying lover. Maybe it was partly her fault, she had stopped making an effort to look sexy and desirable, she hadn't tried getting him interested in anything more erotic or even kinky.

Just the same routine Saturday night, bed at eleven, some fumbling kisses and hugs, then pull up the nightie and let him make love to her. Not fuck, not screw, just dull, married, "let him make love to her". Like she was not an active partner in the sex act. Okay, so if she wanted to stay married, happily married, she needed to change. First herself, then see if that changed him.

That Saturday night, Jan got ready for their regular evening out, once a month, the first Saturday of each month, like clockwork. Every month sitting in her boring dress and looking enviously at the other women diners in exotic sexy dresses, and feeling dull and dreary. Almost always the same restaurant, the same wine. Then back home, for the same dull boring routine lovemaking. Dull, boring routine.

Well not tonight, not if she had her way. She had already bathed, and shaved, making sure she had no unwanted hair anywhere, then dressed in a new dress she had got during the week from a shop she had never been to before, as they sold more modern styles and more daring designs than she tended to wear.

As she put it on, she had to admit it was daring and exotic enough to knock the eyes out of any of the other women in the restaurant. Certainly, the shop assistant had seemed to like it and had made it very clear that she was happy to help Jan out of the dress if Jan wished.

Short, silver semi-see-through with sequins, a halter neck fastening and backless. With new silver strap sandals, and white hold-up stockings she looked stunning. She had even put on a matching silver thong.

The make-up she applied was nowhere near her normal colors. Rich deep red lipstick, with matching nail varnish on finger-nails and toe-nails, a richer foundation than usual, and heavier darker mascara and eye-liner.

Jan heard Brian call, so put on a long coat, fastening it at the waist before going down. Typically, Brian hardly glanced at her as she went out to the waiting taxi. They never used the car if Brian intended having wine. The fun began once they entered the restaurant, and one of the hostesses came over to take their coats.

As soon as the coat was unfastened, Jan was the center of attention for the door staff and hostess, and as the coat was removed, appreciative looks told her how good she looked. Even Brian looked twice, taking in the sight of the gorgeous sexy brunette in a stunningly sexy dress.

As they entered the dining room, the Maitre d' himself came over to show them to their table. Instead of their usual table against the far wall, tonight they were shown to the reserved area in the center of the room, the tables that only "special" customers got to dine at.

A click of his fingers and the sommelier hurried over to the maitre d' and then stood with pencil poised, waiting for their order. Before Brian could trot out his usual plonk, Jan interrupted.

"What would you recommend to accompany steak?" she asked, smiling at him, "something not too sweet."

"Ah Madam, I know just the thing," he said and rushed off.

Brian finally acknowledged her.

"You look different tonight," he ventured, almost afraid to say anything wrong, "new dress?"

"Yes, I got tired of looking so dull," Jan looked at him challengingly, "Why, do you not like it?"

"No, I mean, yes, it looks lovely." he stammered, "Oh God, I am acting like a lovesick schoolboy."

"I hope you can keep up acting that way," she told him, "I seem to recall you were rather impetuous back then, at least in University days."

He smiled, as they both remembered those long-gone months at the start of their romance. The sommelier returned, bearing a bottle on a silver tray. He poured a tiny amount into a glass for Brian to taste, and from the smile, as he sipped it, Jan took it that he approved. Well, why not, she thought, they had the money, it was about time they used it for some enjoyment.

The meal was wonderful and the service better than they had ever experienced. Before the dessert, Jan excused herself, and went to the ladies room, being complimented on the way by several women that she had seen there on previous visits, as well as from a few of the men.

In the ladies, one woman just leaving actually hugged her then kissed her cheek, and told her she looked stunningly sexy. A tingle deep inside herself warned Jan that she definitely had to explore her bi side before long.

She returned to their table, getting more compliments on the way. Once there, she put an arm around Brian's shoulders, and kissed him gently on his cheek, before putting something in his hand.

"What is it," he asked her, "a present?"

"Could be," she smiled wickedly, "have a look."

He started unfolding it, then stopped, looking at her quizzically.

 "Really?" he asked, "you took them off just now? Oh God, they are still warm."

He put the recently worn thong into his pocket quickly as the waiter came over with their desserts. As they relaxed with brandy and coffee, Jan leaned over to him.

"I think you had better say a fond farewell to that boring old woman you were married to," she warned him, "because I have given it some thought and decided that is not who I want to be. This is who I am, sexy, adventurous, and very ready for any sexy fun that my darling husband can come up with. And don't you dare tell me that either of us is too old."

Brian looked stunned, shocked even.

"I wouldn't dream of it," he assured her, "it is just going to take some getting used to." He leaned forward, "So you are actually naked under that dress?" he asked, "completely?"

 Jan nodded. "You like that idea then?" she asked, surprised that her dull husband was so excited just by that simple act.

They got up to leave, collecting their coats.

"Wait here," Jan told him, "I need the toilet before we go."

She came back shortly. "Fancy a walk before getting a taxi home?" she asked, "it seems nice enough, and it has been a long time since we just walked together."

 Brian nodded, still shaken by the change in his dull wife. They strolled along for a while, then Jan stopped them. Reaching into her coat pocket, she pulled out a carrier bag,

Handing it to Brian, she said, "Open it.".

He looked at her, confused. Opening the bag, he looked inside at the silver sequinned fabric, then at her.

"But, I mean, what, what are you wearing now, then?" he stammered.

Jan undid the coat, opening it wide so he could see her clearly, completely naked except for the stockings and shoes. A car went past, honking loudly, and Jan realized the driver and passenger had seen her and enjoyed what they saw.

 "Oh God," Brian murmured as she moved to hug him, "I could take you right here, sexy slit," he whispered, as his hands stroked her bare skin, "but getting arrested would kind of dampen the mood. Let's get home where I can enjoy you."

Jan almost purred, he had not called her that in, well, in forever it felt like. She tied the coat as Brian flagged down a passing taxi. Once in the cab, Jan spent much of the journey trying to keep Brian's hands off her, and loving every moment of it. Inside the house, Brian went to the wall unit, getting two glasses and a bottle of brandy out.

"Want one?" he asked her, "I need one."

She nodded, smiling. Drinks in hand, he walked to the sofa where she was sat, more or less naked. As they sat back relaxing, Jan looked at her husband.

"Brian, we were getting boring, darling," she told him, "and I knew I either had to change, to get both of us to change, or I would have started resenting you unfairly, and end up losing you. I love you too much to risk that, so this is me trying to change. Like it?"

Brian nodded, smiling broadly. "I thought you had lost interest in sex," he told her, "so I stopped thinking about it, thought that was what you wanted."

 "And I thought you didn't find me sexy any more," she confessed, "so I stopped trying. I am sorry. Now, at least we can start to put it right."

"Well tonight was a wonderful start," Brian told her, "so what now?"

"I am told fantasies play a big part in men's sexual arousal," Jan told him, "so what is your secret fantasy? Anything, no matter how kinky, and no matter how much you might think I would not play that game."

"Well, It is...I mean,..." he hesitated, gathering his nerve, "it is, I always dreamed of having you tied up."

"Is that all?" she asked, "no other little extras or anything?"

She stood in front of him in just the stockings and the shoes.

"Like this," Jan asked, "hands behind me?"

She turned so Brian could enjoy the view of her bottom, putting her wrists together behind her back.

"Oh God, yes please," Brian groaned, "can you wait like that just for a moment?"

He rushed upstairs, coming back seconds later.

"Brian, there is no rush, darling," Jan told him, "I am not going anywhere."

Brian tied her wrists behind her, checking to see she was securely bound and helpless.

"That feels comfortable, darling," she assured him, "but next Saturday, we are going into town and looking at some proper bondage gear, like fluffy handcuffs, Velcro straps, blindfolds and ball gags."

"Plus some more sexy clothing for my sexy slut wife?" he asked, "as sexy as you can find, my gorgeous sexy tits."

 Jan sat on his knee, his hands caressing her backside while he was nibbling those self-same sexy tits for her until she was squirming.

"Whatever you want, darling," she agreed, and you might even want to invite a close friend round to join in the fun if you would like that?"

He looked at her incredulously. "You would really let me do that?" he asked, "a threesome with you as the meat in the sandwich?"

"If you would enjoy it," she confirmed, "would you want to take turns or have me both together?"

He rolled her off him onto the sofa, turning her onto her back, then lifted her legs high and spread wide. His head bent to her wet slit, teasing and probing, as she squirmed helplessly until she came, screaming his name as it hit her.

He lowered her legs, stroking her still-twitching slit. Before she could thank him for such a wonderful climax, she was pulled over the arm of the sofa, bottom high, and Brian plunged into her from behind, rough-fucking his helpless slut, hearing her scream as she came again and carrying on pounding into her defenseless cunt over and over.

He was enjoying the cries of pleasure from her as he thrust his erect cock into her until finally coming harder than he could ever remember, plunging fully into her with a final massive lunge, and feeling her squirting over him as she came one last time.

As he sat down, pulling her over onto his knee, and kissing her again and again, Jan smiled. Looked like her boring husband had gone for good, now that he had a sexy slut-wife to remind him how horny he was.

She wondered how he would like her in the sexy, almost pornographic cat-woman costume she had got hidden in her wardrobe? Might try that on in the morning for him.

NaomyMurray1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NaomyMurray1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments