Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First meeting at airport pickup

"He was cute, both in looks and in his sweet innocence, naivete, but oh so out of his league."

17
4 Comments 4
5.7k Views 5.7k
464 words 464 words

He was cute, both in looks and in his sweet innocence, naivete, but oh so out of his league. I have to admit I like them this way, just a pin prick away from bursting their delusional bubbles of their standing in a femdom relationship. He still thinks this is a game, but soon I will lock on a sturdy collar and he will realize I have stripped him of his last shred of control.

I am leaning against my car, wearing stilettos, a leather skirt, and halter top with my hands behind my back, when he exits the terminal, carrying only a small duffel and a red rose. He scans the small cadre of people and makes a beeline for me. His indecision is priceless as he hands me the rose and tries to figure out what he is supposed to do next. Does he hug me or kneel in view of the other travelers? I purposefully gave him no guidance to be able to gauge his behavior and instincts.

Instead, he just stands there, as if awaiting instruction, with a slightly audible, “Hello, Goddess.”

To which I call out clearly, “Hello, Slut. Kneel.”

I smile because even in the dim light I see him flush as he complies, head bowed. I then reveal the collar hidden behind my back, wrap it around his neck, tighten the strap as far as it will go, and lock it in place.

“You are mine,” I whisper into his ear and feel his slight shudder.

He had guessed I would bind him for the ride, but I have a few surprises in store for him. Stepping around behind him, I command him to raise his arms, allowing me to easily pull off his polo, while raking my nails against his sides as I do so, for the first, and most likely, the lightest marks of his stay. I have him get in the passenger seat and promptly use the D-rings on his collar to secure him tight against the posts of the headrest.

“Pants down, including underwear,” I instruct.

I watch in mild amusement as he struggles and contorts to comply, with his neck bound in place. Once his pants are down to his ankles I have him stop and buckle up. I handcuff both his hands behind the headrest and secure the cuffs with a length of chain to the floor. Next, I take a spreader bar and lock his knees as far apart as they will go and still be able to shut the door. His vulnerability makes me wet. Finally, I remove my panties, have my slut sniff them deeply, and open wide for a fresh panty gag. A little duct tape to seal them in place and we are good to go.

Published 
Written by ghostprime
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments