Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How My Online Mistress Helped Me Become Submissive To My Real Life Lover

"I had a Mistress on Lush. She wanted to help me be more sub in real life"

19
4 Comments 4
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"This was how things went for me on Lush, in the crazy online D/s world, with a group of users who turned out to be less trustworthy than I had hoped. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I am no longer owned online. Back to just enjoying chatting and playing, but with different people."

Before becoming an Owned piece of property belonging to a long time Lush Mistress, I began dating a lovely lady. She, Michelle, is a manager at a local bar and restaurant and also a fitness consultant. She is beautiful, poised, fit, confident and always appears in control.

Being somewhat shy, I saw Michelle, but dared not approach. Instead, I just became more of a regular at her bar and sat where I could watch her and hoped she might notice me. Eventually, probably taking pity on the lonely lady, she became more and more friendly.

One evening near the end of her shift, she asked if I would be able to give her a ride home. Her roommate had car trouble and borrowed Michelle's car. Of course, I said I would.

On the ride to her house, we talked, and told one another our histories and plans for the future. Hitting it off so well, we sat in the car by her condo for 30 minutes, with her occasionally touching my arm and at one point brushing the hair off my face. I was melting and nervous. We ended up kissing for a while before she finally went in.

We had a few more dates and became intimate friends with benefits. Soon after, I became the property of a Lush Mistress and properly told Mistress of my real life relationship.

I had fears that being Owned would negatively impact my personal life and relationship with Michelle. Mistress reassured me that my submission to her will not affect negatively our relationship and with proper coaching could enhance it.

The rules set for me by my Mistress were that she could suggest wardrobe choices and that all my orgasms belonged to her. This required that I request her permission to cum.

Since I work for a construction company and Michelle works at a bar, we both tend to dress casually, especially in the summer. Mistress is trying to class me up a notch, but also make me do things, like wearing a skirt with no panties to remind me She Owns me.

Another method of keeping my Mistress top-of-mind is to have me put Her mark on me. This has been a V done in magic marker on my wrist, noticeable but not too conspicuous.

As my training and immersion into the world of an Owned submissive (pet? slave?) progressed, I decided I needed to let Michelle know about me being Owned. She already knew I was on Lush and chatting and role playing, but this was a big difference. She did not object or approve openly, but said as long as what I do does not impact her, it was fine. Eventually I told more details, and she thought it was an interesting way to 'get horned up' for her.

One specific date, where Mistress had me in short skirt and no panties, went particularly well when I asked Michelle to join me in the restaurant ladies' room to let her find I had no panties on. When we got home to my house, we were both quite ready to remove all clothes and be intimate.

At this point, Michelle did not know I needed to request permission to orgasm. So, I would have to sneak out of the room to send a request to Mistress.

For one date, Michelle met meat my house after work. I was dressed casually, and she came straight from the bar. I had air fried a crab quiche, and we enjoyed that with some local beer. She was tired, so I spent time comforting her, making her feel loved. I won't say I was completely submissive but I controlled our love making by serving her. I massaged and worked her with mouth and hands to two orgasms. I did not orgasm, as I was focused on pleasing her. I was on edge all night. We drifted off to sleep about 11. As always, I woke in the middle of the night and checked and found Mistress had sent a text message referring to my email. I went to my email but the message was not there yet. I waited and ended up falling asleep on the couch. Michelle woke about 6am, found me on the couch and woke me to say she was leaving to go teach a fitness class.

Mistress has told me she is hoping to calm me, make me more amenable to Michelle's...interaction...with me. "If you become more submissive to her, that will be fine, but not a showstopper if it doesn't happen. I would like for your liaison to have continued success."

I told Mistress I am gently encouraging Michelle to be more dominant with me. It is funny that she is so like me, both of us dominant in work and family and desiring to submit when relaxing

Michelle and I had another conversation about kinks and attitudes and she said she likes to play kinky games but is not a domme, so if I need that, I need to get it online. I was so scared telling Michelle about my Mistress but wanted her to know more about who I am and my journey.

I had a wonderful date with Michelle last night. I decided instead of being all dominant with Michelle, I would be submissive. Knowing we would be having sex, I suggested Michelle make a few drinks while I went to the bathroom and sent an orgasm request to my mistress. With no warning, I dropped to my knees and began an intimate foot massage. Kissing, licking, sucking toes, massaging. Not to the erotic point of Michelle's foot fucking my mouth, but I know she loved it. Michelle slid to the floor as I was working my way up to pleasing her orally. She tried to pull me on top into 69 position but I feel the submissive one should be beneath the dominant one, so I rolled onto my back and pulled her on top of me. Eventually, we moved to the bed for more before falling asleep together. Michelle got up early to go home and go teach some classes at the gym.

tiine02
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tiine02

For our latest date, I stripped on her porch, rang the doorbell and Michelle's roommate opened the door, eyed the naked visitor, turned and walked away announcing "it's for you". Thinking about this in the submissive property mindset, I felt she was considering me a thing, not a person.

Michelle found me standing naked, looked me over and said, "Now that's casual" and suggested we go to her room.

Michelle had just gotten home and wanted a shower. While she showered, I knelt next to her bed and waited.

She patted my cheek and sat on the bed. With no prompting, I lowered myself and started kissing and licking and massaging her feet. Michelle has loved my foot massaging since she spends so much time on her feet. But this was different. This was worship and submission.

When I got to the special area between her thighs, she began running her hands through my hair, which she knows I love, and pulled me closer.

With hardly any effort, I was able to make her orgasm, gushing, moaning, grinding my face in it.

Then she pushed me away and told me to get on the bed. I did, lying on my back. She sat on my chest, facing me and said (something like) "you really are turning submissive aren't you? You know I am not a dominatrix or dominant, right?" I nodded. She said, "But you do feel your place is beneath me so I will do my best to help you here. But we will never be mistress and slave in public. Just privately. OK?"

I responded with "yes ma'am".

She smiled and turned so her still dripping pussy is directly over my face. While lowering herself to my hungry mouth, she teased and tickled my breasts and belly (yes I am ticklish).

As I could hear her moaning increase and felt her tense up, I spread my legs wide. She cupped one hand over my mound and gripped tight as she orgasmed in a flood in my mouth. This caused me to orgasm as well.

When she stopped shaking and squirming, she laid down next to me and kissed me on my cheek and whispered 'good girl'.

After that, our lovemaking was a bit more vanilla, groping, kissing. Then she asked me what I wanted. I said 'nothing except to please you, miss'. She smiled and said she would not ask again....so I told her I wanted her to fuck me like her submissive pet.

Michelle retrieved her strap-on and commanded me to put it on her. I eagerly obeyed and started sucking it to get it lubricated, even though it would probably not need it since my pussy was so wet and gooey already. And she seemed very dominant and excited as she fucked me like a piece of meat. At one point she reached around and lightly, then more seriously choked me. My moans were a bit muffled, but my cunt exploded.

Apparently she came again too as she pushed me onto my back, sat back on my mouth and demanded I clean her.

When she felt I was done, she laughed and said she could get used to having me like this. Then she rolled off me, said she wanted more sleep and that when I got up, I was to put something on, get the sheets into the washer, make coffee and join her in the shower.

I laid in bed thinking of all this and of my Mistress and how real life and online submission were melding, but still needed separation.

Not being able to lie there any longer, I quietly got up, put on a tee, retrieved and put on a robe, made coffee and sat down in the kitchen to write up the experience for my Mistress.

Once Michelle awoke, I did laundry; we had coffee and romantically showered. I knelt to clean the lower parts of Michelle, both with cloth and tongue.

In typical Lush fashion, crap happened, and I lost my Mistress. The fools in charge decided to assign another member of the group to care for me. I got neglected and became very frustrated. I had to quit their group since it did not provide me with what I needed. I also reverted to being a switch, enjoying both the dominant and submissive roles. This happened in my real life too. We both enjoy playing at both roles. We are happier than ever with the way things are between us.

Published 
Written by JustDee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments