Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting Big Rich

20
3 Comments 3
8.7k Views 8.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words

“Hey love,” I answered the phone.

“I’ll be home in about an hour. Hop in the shower now. I want you naked and waiting in bed when I get home,” my wife instructed.

I was instantly aroused. My wife had never taken charge like this and it made my dick hard as a rock.

“Sure, baby!” I replied, stripping my clothes on the way to the bathroom.

“See you soon,” she said, before hanging up.

My mind began to race, thinking about what she had planned for me. She left earlier that day to go shopping and run a few errands. I guess she got horny at some point and decided to get some of her man’s hard dick.

The anticipation was killing me as I lay in bed waiting. My phone buzzed with a message

Renee: Look in my top dresser drawer for my Burberry perfume and spritz yourself. I want you to smell pretty.

Me: Umm, why don’t I just use my cologne you’ve always liked.

Renee: I said I want you to smell pretty. Unless you don’t want to get fucked when I get home.

Me: Whatever you say baby. I’ll put it on now.

I got up to find her perfume and squirted a few pumps in the air before spinning through it.

‘Mmm, I do smell pretty,’ I thought to myself before laying back down in bed.

A few minutes later I hear my wife come through the front door and up the stairs to our room.

“Smells nice,” she commented, winking at me before heading into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

She was carrying a bag from the local adult store. My dick instantly sprung to life thinking about what she had in store for me.

“Hey sexy, what do you have in that bag?” I asked. “Hopefully some sexy lingerie,”

“Maybe next time, I wanted to keep this simple,” she replied.

“Keep what simple?” I asked, confused by her response.

“You’ll find out soon enough,” she replied.

I listened to her rustling around for a few minutes before the bathroom door swung open. Renee walked out completely naked with a huge white cock swinging between her legs.

“Hey there sweet thing,” she said, with a wink before grabbing her cock.

“Umm, hi?” I replied, stunned by what was standing in front of me.

“See something you like?” she asked, slowly stroking the massive dick strapped to her.

“Your big titties!” I replied, unsure of what she was doing.

“Come on, don’t play coy. I see you eyeing up my big cock. Don’t be afraid. Tell me what you really want,” she coaxed.

“I want to fuck my wife,” I replied.

“I ain’t nobody’s wife. When I have this between my legs, you call me Richard,” she instructed, shaking her big cock back and forth.

“A little strange but, ok,” I replied.

My wife walked around to my side of the bed until she was right against the edge. She looked down at me while stroking her cock. I couldn’t help but stare. Renee looked amazing standing there with her huge tits jiggling while she jerks herself off.

“I can see that little dick of yours getting hard,” she said, licking her lips, while continuing to stroke her cock.

“Of course, it is baby, you look so fucking hot right now,” I explained.

“Your eyes haven't left my dick,” she replied. “Does that mean you think my dick is so fucking hot?”

“Umm, I glanced at it, but I was focused on your tits,” I defended myself.

“Bullshit, you’re obsessed with my dick. Maybe even a little jealous since it's so much bigger than yours,”

“I guess watching you jerking yourself off is kinda hot,” I confessed.

“Open that mouth,” she instructed resting the tip of her cock on my bottom lip.

The moment I parted my lips, my wife pushed the head of her cock into my mouth. I wrapped my lips tightly around her shaft while sucking her deeper. My wife began pumping her big hard cock in and out of my mouth pushing it deeper with every stroke until I could feel her in the back of my throat.

“Yea baby, suck that dick!” she moaned.

I moaned in response while sucking her harder and deeper into my mouth. My dick grew harder and harder as I sucked her deeper.

“I love the way your pretty lips look wrapped around my dick,” she said.

I looked up at her while sucking her into the back of my throat over and over again.

“Are you sure you aren’t gay? You're sucking my dick like a natural born cock slut,” she said, smirking down at me.

She grabbed the top of my head with her left hand, holding it still while pushing her dick deeper into my throat.

“Take this big white dick down your throat!” she demanded, forcing herself deeper, inch by inch.

kendallclove4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kendallclove4u

My eyes began to water as she fucked my throat until her rubber balls pressed against my chin.

“You are a little sissy! No man can take ten inches of thick cock down their throat on the first try,”

“That doesn’t mean I’m gay,” I replied

“I didn’t say you were gay. I said you were a sissy! A cock sucking sissy!”

“I am not!” I pleaded

“You expect me to believe you can suck my dick down the back of your throat without a hint of a gag reflex?”

“So, that doesn’t mean anything,”

“I mean you’ve spent plenty of time on your knees with a dick in your mouth,”

I bit my bottom lip hearing my wife describe so many nights before we met.

“Look! You’re getting turned on while I just talk about it. Admit it!”

“Admit what?”

“Tell me you’re a cock sucker!”

“Ok, I’ve sucked a dick before,”

“A dick? You mean lots of dick?”

“Ok ok, I’ve sucked lots of dick,”

“I knew you were a little sissy. How many cocks have you sucked?”

“I don’t know,”

“More than ten? Twenty?”

“Yes, more than that,”

“Fifty?”

“Probably closed to fifty,”

“You’re a fucking cock sucking slut!”

“I am a slut! I’ve sucked so much dick!” I confessed before Renee shoved her thick cock deep into my throat.

My lips wrapped tightly around the shaft of her cock as it pumped in and out of my mouth, pushing deeper into my throat with every stroke. I reached up grabbing the shaft with my hand, stroking it up and down as I sucked the plump head between my lips.

“Suck that fucking dick!” my wife moaned as she pumped deeper into my throat.

Holding my head with both hands, Renee fucked my face as hard as she could. Driving her massive dick down the back of my throat. My free hand made its way to my cock, jerking it in pace with Renee’s thrusts.

“I’m going to cum! This won’t be your first time tasting a warm salty load,” Renee said.

I could only mon in response with my mouth so full of hard dick.

“Are you just as big of a slut for cum? No need to answer that, I can see it in your eyes. Where do you want it? In your mouth or all over your face?” my wife asked.

Pulling her cock from my mouth for a moment, I replied: “I want it everywhere!”

“What a fucking slut!” Renee laughed, pumping faster and deeper.

I could almost feel her dick throbbing in my mouth as she fucked my throat violently.

“Oh fuck! I’m gonna fill your pretty little mouth!” she moaned, holding my head with both hands.

“Mmmm ggghg!” I moaned around her throbbing dick.

“Oh fuck! I’m cumming!” she grunted, as her dick exploded in my mouth.

Piping hot cum ejected from the tip of her cock spraying into the back of my throat. One powerful torrent of cum after another flooded my mouth. Just as my cheeks filled to capacity, she pulled her dick out of my mouth and unloaded rope after rope of thick steamy cum across my face.

“Don’t swallow, I want to see my cum in your slutty mouth!” she instructed while continuing to paint my face.

I held her cum in my open mouth, showing off my prize. Feeling her hot slimy cum landing and splashing across my forehead and down my cheeks was the most erotic experience of my life. In that moment I have never felt like more of a slut and it turned me on. My dick exploded in my pants while feeling my wife’s cum running down my cheeks.

“Did you just cum? Are you serious?” she asked, laughing to herself.

“Oh my god!” I moaned, after swallowing a huge mouthful of cum.

“Never in my life have I seen a slut cum from sucking dick!” she said, laughing harder.

Renee slid her dick up and down my cum slick cheek as I looked up at her in a daze. Just when I didn’t think I could get any hotter she pulled her cock away before slapping me across the face.

“Oh fuck!” I moaned feeling her thick meaty cock thud against my cheek.

“You like that slut?” she asked before beating her dick on my forehead.

Thud, thud, thud! I continued cumming as my wife beat me with her dick. Every impact making me shudder with pleasure.

“This is incredible! I never would have imagined how much of a fucking cum slut I married!” she laughed.

“I’m your cumslut baby!” I moaned, sucking the head of her cock into my mouth, sucking it clean.

‘You are my little sissy cumslut! I can’t wait to tell my friends about this at our next girls’ night,” she boasted.

“What, you’re going to tell people about this?” I asked, in shock.

“Of course faggy. I can’t wait to brag about my cock sucking, cum swallowing sissy husband. The girls are going to die laughing!” she bragged.

 

 

Published 
Written by WillSwalllow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments