Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mistress Mine, Chapter 1

"A single mom tries to give her daughter the best life she can..."

8
14 Comments 14
17.1k Views 17.1k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Kimberly had been working as a house cleaner for 'A Clean Sweep' house cleaning service for a couple years now. Being a house cleaner for hire certainly wasn't a dream job by anyone's standards - it didn't pay a lot, but it met the bills at least. With her job, plus the child support and alimony she got in the divorce, she and her daughter Sarah could squeak by. 

Kim and her husband had met when they were in college and, after a whirlwind romance, they married too soon. Kim never really got into the workforce, and so she had no real work experience. David, her husband, got a good job right out of college as a construction engineer building high rise and commercial buildings, and he wanted her to be a stay at home wife. Which she readily agreed to - she loved being a housewife and it was her childhood dream to marry Mr. Right, raise a family, and care for her home.

Unfortunately, David turned out not to be Mr. Right after all. It was only a few years after Sarah was born when she started seeing the changes in David. He spent more time at work and less time at home. He said he was trying to make a better life for them all. But then came the fateful day she had found the strange phone numbers on the phone bill. She asked him who it was, and after a lot of dancing around the subject and full out lies, she found out that he had been seeing another woman.

She was devastated and seriously considered divorce right then and there, but he sweet-talked his way back into her heart. Things were good after that - for a while. But then, about three years ago, he dropped the bomb on her. He filed for divorce without warning her or even talking about it! He said he couldn't keep the charade going, he had not stopped seeing this other woman - he'd only gotten better at hiding it.

In court, she won alimony and child support - David had filed in a state that usually sided with the woman in a divorce case, especially when children were involved. And then she got a job with this house cleaning service through a girlfriend. The two of them tightened their budget, cutting out practically everything that wasn't needed for life support, and they were able to make a go of it. It was painful, having to drop so far and get rid of the comfortable life they had known, but at least they weren't homeless. As long as nothing major came along, they would make it!

But Sarah was eleven years old now and starting junior high school this year. And like most girls at her age, she was starting to look at boys as something more than "icky" and wanted them to look at her as well. There would be school dances and she was getting close to the dating age, so looking good was becoming more important to her. 

Because of what her father did to the family, Kim wanted to do what she could to make what was left of Sarah's childhood happy memories for her. And she knew that high school and college were in her future as well so she needed to do something to make those dreams possible - even if it meant working extra shifts!

One day Kimberly went to her boss about the possibility of getting some more work. "Mrs. Davis, do you have a minute?" she asked.

"Sure thing Kim, what's up?" Mrs. Davis asked.

"Well, my daughter is starting junior high this year - in a couple months actually, and I was hoping that I could pick up a few more shifts for a while. She is starting to think about boys and looking good for them and I would like to get her some new school clothes so she can feel pretty and catch the boys eyes. You know how girls are at that age," Kimberly said. 

"I understand, completely. Let me see what I can do. Give me a day or two to check on a few things and I will let you know," Mrs. Davis said.

"I appreciate it, thanks," Kim replied.

Kim went to work as usual that day and the next. The afternoon of the second workday, Mrs. Davis called Kim into the office.

"Hi Kim, I have been thinking about your request for more hours. I have looked at the schedule and what's coming up. Unfortunately, right now I don't see any way I can give you any more hours, without taking away hours from somebody else.

However, I do have one job that I can give you that pays better. It's the same amount of hours just more per hour. The client just called it in and I thought of you right off," Mrs. Davis said.

"That would be wonderful! I'll take it! Thank you, Mrs. Davis, thank you so much!" Kim said happily.

The next morning, instead of the home she usually cleaned that day, she was to report to the address that Mrs. Davis gave her for the new client. She wasn't sure what the job would entail or how to dress for the job so the 5'4" brunette dressed in a nice scoop-neck mid-length dress. Nothing too dressy nor too casual - she wanted to make a good first impression without overdressing.

She got in her old 2000 Chevy Cavalier and drove to the address on the client card she was given. "Ms. Kingston" was the name on the client card. 

As she maneuvered her car up the long uphill drive-way, she was awestruck by the size of the sprawling mansion and estate grounds. She hoped that she would be part of a large crew that cleaned this house. This place is huge! Kimberly thought as she pulled up to the front of the mansion. Kimberly was greeted at the door and ushered in the lavish abode by a stunning young black-haired woman in a revealing French maid outfit. Kimberly was led to a very well-appointed living room area, seated, and told that she would be joined by Ms. Kingston momentarily. 

After a few minutes went by, a striking blonde woman wearing a long flowing red satin robe entered the room. Kimberly stood to greet her.

"Ms. Kingston?" Kimberly asked, extending a hand.

"You must be the new woman from the cleaning service. Please call me Madison," she said, smiling.

"Very well Madison. Yes, I am from the cleaning service. My name is Kimberly or Kim, whichever you prefer," Kimberly said. The two women shook hands. 

"Please sit," Madison said. "Would you like a cup of coffee or something?"

"A cup of coffee would be nice, thank you," Kimberly said. Madison rang a small bell and the woman in the maid's outfit came in.

"Gabrielle, would you bring my guest and I a cup of coffee, please? Thank you," Madison said.

"Yes, Miss, right away," she said.

Madison sat directly across from Kimberly and, as their coffee arrived, her robe had partly opened. Kimberly blushed as she stared at the woman wearing a black lace bustier and the tiniest bikini panties that Kimberly had ever seen. The bustier was cupless and she saw the woman's huge tits. Kimberly fidgeted in her seat a bit, unsure of how to handle this situation. She didn't want to offend this potential employer. 

Finally, Madison broke the tension and spoke. "My dear Kimberly, my last girl had to leave suddenly... she had an unfortunate 'accident' while working. So I contacted your company and Mrs. Davis recommended you. I usually have a much more extensive hiring policy and do more background checking on those I employ, but you seem very nice and Mrs. Davis spoke highly of you. I will consider hiring you as one of my cleaning ladies on a trial basis. If you are offered and if you accept a permanent position there are a few things that you should know. 

I am a very wealthy woman thanks in part to the money my husband left me when he died. He helped set me up with what is now a very lucrative chain of lingerie and exotic clothing stores. I make it a policy that I never sell anything I won't wear myself so that is why you see me in one of my latest styles today. In addition, all my girls wear my designs as well. I have buyers from all over that come and visit me and they see my girls wearing my fashions which helps to sell them. They see them modeled by my girls and want them. If you're hired here, you too will be fitted for your work outfits.

The work is not terribly difficult; you will be part of a crew of cleaning girls and assigned a small area to maintain. It must be kept spotless, no dust, no smears, and nothing out of place. I realize that this position is unusual, to say the least, but I am prepared to pay you $120.00 per eight-hour shift, five days a week for your services. And as you progress and take on more responsibility, so does your compensation. What do you say?"

Kimberly didn't take long to decide. She knew the money Ms. Kingston was offering was far more than she could make at cleaning her regular client's houses. And she really wanted to get Sarah some nice new clothes and help her fit in at school. The girl deserved it with all that she had been put through. Kimberly figured she could endure the skimpy outfits and perhaps an occasional grab hands from a prospective buyer if it meant Sarah would have a wonderful school year. 

"Yes I will take the job and thank you so much!" she replied.

"That's wonderful, welcome aboard. When can you start?" Madison asked.

"Anytime, as soon as possible," Kim said.

"Well then, we shall give you a fitting right now and you can start first thing tomorrow," Madison said, getting up. Madison took her by the hand and led her to a large room with sewing machines, tables, and a variety of sexy lingerie. "Carla here is an excellent tailor and seamstress and she will make sure our clothes fit you scrumptiously! I will leave you in her talented hands. When you are done, please come see me in my office," Madison said. 

Kimberly blushed when Carla told her to strip, then assisted Kimberly in disrobing. She felt so embarrassed when she removed her bra and panties and Carla stared at her smallish tits and thick patch of dark brown pubic hair. Madison stayed to watch a little of Kim's fitting, wanting to see what Kim looked like under her clothes to see what she had to work with. 

During the fitting, fingers touched Kim's thighs, butt, nipples, and pussy. Kimberly was becoming aroused and hoped that the two women hadn't noticed but Madison clearly did notice and smiled. Kimberly was puzzled when she could feel her pussy moisten as Madison's eyes traveled up and down her body between her B cup tits and the lush patch of dark pubic hair between Kim's legs. 

"I have to get back to work, but come in and see me when your fitting is done - I want to see how you look and talk with you some more," Madison said, embracing her newest house-girl. 

"Yes Madison," Kim said. She felt shivers run up and down her spine when they embraced. Kimberly could feel the woman's huge breasts press into her smaller ones. Then Madison leaned down and kissed Kim unexpectedly and Kim moaned subconsciously at the touch of her full red lips. Kimberly was trembling when the kiss broke and she looked up into the beautiful blue eyes of the woman who was to be her boss. Madison then left and Kim turned her attention to finishing up her fitting.

Carla, having been with Madison for several years, could tell Kim was a bit confused and overwhelmed. "Don't worry sweetie, she's like that with all of us. She is a very passionate woman and she likes to keep it intimate with all of us!" she said. "You'll get used to her kisses, hugs, and touching. It's actually very nice."

After Carla was done with her, Kim went into the office to show off her new outfit. "Oh honey, you look amazing!" Madison said when she saw Kim. "That outfit makes you look so sexy! Now tell me Kim... how does the outfit make you feel? That's the most important thing - if you feel sexy, you will act sexy and be sexy. Do you feel sexy, honey?" Madison asked. Madison pointed to the full-length mirror on the wall. Kimberly approached it and stood there staring at herself for several moments.

Madison came up behind her, putting her arms around the woman's waist. "You look beautiful, honey. That is the perfect outfit for you and I am sure that our guests will be buying up every one of them we can produce once they see it on you!" she said, kissing Kimberly on the neck. She watched herself in the mirror as Madison's fingers traced the outline of the skimpy leather-look teddy, from the halter top down to the zipper that ran all the way down to her crotch. Madison slid her finger slowly down Kimberly's chest until she got to the zipper which sat just above her breasts at the moment. 

Madison took the zipper between her red-tipped fingers and slowly lowered it. Kimberly panted softly as more and more of her was revealed - not that the teddy hid that much, to begin with! Madison drew the teddy zipper lower and lower... down past her breasts... past her navel... finally stopping about halfway between her navel and her mons. 

"Mmm, much nicer. You have a lovely body, hon, you shouldn't be ashamed to show it off," she said, lustfully. 

As Kim watched, entranced by the words, the feelings, and the sight of her own body, Madison pulled the teddy apart a bit more, revealing more of her cleavage. She ran her hands up the cut-out sides of the tiny, risque teddy and then cupped Kimberly's breasts, kissing her on the neck again. Kimberly moaned, louder this time. She closed her eyes, tilting her head back and placing her hands over Madison's, giving herself over to the delicious feelings Madison was giving her. 

Suddenly Kim felt herself being spun around and before she could even gasp, Madison had her mouth over Kim's, kissing her full on the lips and her tongue was prying its way past her teeth, wanting to find her tongue to play with.

ExperiencedAlana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ExperiencedAlana

Madison put her arms around Kim's slender waist and pulled her hips to her own pushing a leg between hers to keep them apart. Kimberly felt Madison's leg pressing into her crotch and she could feel her wetness as the kiss deepened. 

Madison felt her wetness as well and smiled to herself. "Yes, this one would do very well!" Madison thought to herself. She reached around and grabbed Kim's barely-covered ass, squeezing the creamy tender globes as Kim gasped once again. Madison broke the kiss pulling back to look at the new girl, brushing a lock on her hair from her eyes and smiling. 

"Yes, I think you will fit in just fine, Kim. But first, we need to talk a bit more." Madison said. She took Kim's hand and led her over to the desk indicating for her to sit down. "Now, that you have accepted a position here, which I'm certain will work out for us both, there are some rules you need to follow."

"Rules?" Kim asked.

"That's right. First off, what goes on in this mansion is between us and our guests. You are not to speak of the activities or the participants to anyone, understand? Our clientele come here expecting absolute discretion and privacy and they get nothing less. To speak of anything that goes on here outside these walls is automatic termination - no second chances. Are we clear on this?" Madison said firmly.

"Yes Ma'am," Kimberly said.

"Privacy and discretion are so important to us that we don't even use last names here. You will be known as Kim and that's it. Do not ask anyone for their last name and do not offer your own. There is also no contact with employees or guests except here at the mansion. I host parties and social events here which you can attend, but outside these walls, you are not to meet for coffee or any other purpose. This is a separate world and we like it that way. Understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Kim said again.

"That's the other thing. Now that you are one of my girls, you should know that I am more than a wealthy businesswoman. I am also a Mistress. And as such you will start addressing me as Mistress. The other girls here call me Mistress as do the clients we do business with. I do not show that side of me to everyone, however - that's why you haven't seen Carla or the other girls address me like that until now. Once you start addressing me as Mistress and they see it, they will know you are one of them," she said.

"A Mistress? You mean like BDSM?" Kimberly asked.

"That's right. I don't do the bondage thing too much unless that is what is desired, my 'Mistress' is more to run the business. However, I do put the persona to use when I am feeling frisky!" Madison chuckled.

"Yes Mistress," Kimberly said.

"As I'm sure you have noticed, we are all quite close here and I like to keep things intimate and personal. I treat my girls well and I like to be more than just their employer and the person who signs their paychecks. I want to be part of their lives. I get to know them on a close personal level. I get to know their families. I have met every one of their husbands and children. I host parties here and invite them and their families. Of course, I am Madison at those parties or whenever the families are around," Madison said.

"Yes, Mistress. Carla told me a little about how things are here and that you like to keep things intimate," Kimberly said.

"Yes, I do. You will get used to the way we run things here and you will get used to all the touching and intimacy. And you will get used to dressing like this too. Most of my girls really enjoy looking sexy and teasing our clients when they come to visit," Madison said.

"Yes, Mistress, I am curious to see what happens when we have clients here," Kimberly said.

"Well, that won't be for a little while, but I do have a party coming up soon and you may get to play a part in it then," Madison said.

"Yes Mistress, I hope so," Kimberly said.

Kimberly left the mansion and returned home to tell her daughter all about her new job.

As the two ate dinner that evening, Kimberly told her daughter that she had found a great paying job and that they wouldn't have to worry so much about money anymore. She couldn't go into details, of course - only that it was a housecleaning job, but it paid very well. Kimberly even hinted that perhaps Sarah might just get the new outfits that she'd had her eye on! Sarah was a little disappointed when she learned that her mom would be a cleaning lady, but she was surprised when she found out how much money her mother would be earning. 

Fortunately for Kimberly, Mistress had set her work hours so that she could see Sarah off to school.

Kimberly reported for work the next morning at 9:00 AM. Her work hours would be from 10 AM to 6 PM, Monday through Friday. Sarah had her own set of house keys and would only be alone for a few hours before Kimberly got home so the work hours were great for them. 

When she got to the mansion on her first day, one of the other girls escorted Kimberly to a dining area where Madison was enjoying a morning cup of coffee. Her boss complimented Kimberly for being early offered her some coffee, and they chatted a bit. Madison asked her some questions about her life, just wanting to get to know Kimberly better. After coffee, Madison showed Kimberly to her room, where she would don her work clothes, then took her to her assigned work area, and informed her of her duties. 

Kimberly was amazed to find that she had her own room and asked why. Madison looked her in the eye and said, "You need a place to change, take your breaks, and entertain." Kimberly had no idea what she meant by entertain, nor did she ever hear of a cleaning job where workers could take a break, but before she had a chance to ask any further questions she was instructed to change. Madison went into the closet and produced a frilly, flimsy, maid uniform that looked more like a sexy adult Halloween costume than something you would actually work in!

Kimberly was aghast and asked, "This? This is my uniform? I can't wear this - it barely even covers me!"

Fire flashed in Mistress's eyes as she hissed, "This is the last time that you will ever tell me no or you can't. You are getting paid a lot of money to do a small amount of cleaning here, Kimberly... I am certain I can find another woman who would gladly do whatever is required to make what I am paying you and not question me about it! 

We sell sexy, high-end lingerie here and our clientèle want to see something that is revealing, enticing and arousing. All my girls are happy to wear my creations and they enjoy looking sexy. They enjoy the flirting, the teasing, and even the occasional pat on the ass from a happy client. My girls help sell my lingerie and in return make a very good living at what they do. If you do not wish to take advantage of this opportunity, however, that is up to you. But if you are going to be one of us, then you'd better decide right now, because I will have to find someone else if not. 

"N-no Mistress... I want to work here," Kimberly said, lowering her head.

"All right then. Let's get that little white ass of yours to it then! But the next time you talk back to me I will fire your ass and replace you with someone more appreciative! Do you understand?" Madison said sternly.

"I... I... umm ...uh..yes Mistress, I understand," she said. The cowering mother followed the Mistress to her assigned work area and began cleaning. As the guests and other workers walked by and stared at her Kimberly felt so humiliated being on display for all to see, but she kept thinking of the money that she was earning. 

It was a few hours into her shift and Kimberly was about to get ready to go home. Only a few more details to take care of and her first day would be over. But just as she began looking forward to heading home to her daughter, Gabrielle, the girl that met her at the door the day she met Mistress, walked up to her and patted her on the ass and said, "Mistress wants you to join her in her room for lunch. She must really like you; she rarely bestows such an honor on the help. Come with me, I will lead you to her chambers."

When Kimberly entered the spacious room she awestruck by the size of the room. "This bedroom is as big as my whole apartment!" she thought to herself. She admired the elegant furniture and huge round bed with mirrors on the ceiling. A voice that came from the adjoining bathroom and told her to have a seat at the table and she would be right out to join her. Kimberly recognized the voice as that of the Mistress and she took a seat as directed. 

A couple minutes later, the Mistress emerged from the bathroom, drying herself with a large, light blue bath towel. When she had finished, the beautiful goddess let the towel fall to the floor and stood before her stunned employee in all her radiant nakedness. Mistress Madison, a former top model herself, had kept her fantastic figure and beautiful looks. Kimberly stood there drinking in the sight of this gorgeous creature. 

Noting the mixture of discomfort, embarrassment, and yearning in Kimberly's blue eyes, Mistress Madison smiled and said in a sultry voice, "Honey, you're going to see me and the other girls here in little or no clothing at all quite often, so you'd better get used to it!" she said, and she sat at her makeup table brushing out her long hair. 

Then there was a soft tapping on the door and scantily-clad young girl brought in a tray with finger sandwiches and two glasses of red wine.

As they dined, Madison inquired, "What was the change in your circumstances? I noticed you have been working for A Clean Sweep for a couple years now. Why did you feel the need to earn more money by taking a position with me?"

Kimberly lowered her head. "Well Mistress, a few years back I married a man who I thought was my soulmate. But he wasn't what he first appeared to be - a few years into our marriage, I caught him cheating on me with another woman. At first things were great and we were happy, but shortly after my daughter was born he began working late at the office. It turns out there wasn't much 'work' going on at all. 

I forgave him the first time and we were headed back to how we were at the beginning. Or at least that's what I thought - it turns out he just got better at hiding his cheating. So I divorced him and until recently me and my daughter were doing okay. But about a week ago I got a phone call from him saying him and his new girlfriend were moving out of the country and he wouldn't have to pay child support or alimony anymore. He said that Sarah, my daughter, was almost eighteen anyway so it wouldn't matter. 

Without the alimony and child support, we would be in serious financial trouble - we couldn't make it and we would lose the apartment and be out on the streets. So I asked Mrs. Davis if there was anything she could do to give me more hours and she said to come see about getting on here," Kimberly explained.

"Ahh, yes... your story isn't a new one, my dear. I have had other girls work for me when their men pulled the rug out from under them. Men are wonderful creatures, but terribly unreliable!" she said, taking Kim's hand. "Well your first day has come to a close, I assume you have been shown where you can change? I don't think your daughter - Sarah is it - would quite understand this maid's uniform!"

"Yes, Mistress. I did bring a change of clothes, in case I needed them," Kim said.

"Good. You can leave you uniform here and just come in street clothes tomorrow. That way your daughter won't see that you work in skimpy lingerie and you won't have any hassles should you get stopped by the police coming or going to work either," Mistress said.

"Thank you Mistress," Kim said.

"Now most of the girls who come here do so because they are strapped for cash. So I have just taken to paying the new girls the first week on a day-to-day basis so they can catch up on past due bills," she said. Then she sat down and looked into Kim's eyes with all seriousness. "Now tell me Kim, are you current on your rent? How about your electric, heat, and water bills? Be honest with me."

"Well, the rent has been paid which includes heat and water, but I do have a late electric payment. And my car payment and insurance are due as well," Kim said.

"I see. Well just bring them with you tomorrow and we'll see what we can do to get you above water again," Mistress said.

"Really Mistress? You mean that?" Kim said, surprised at her boss's generosity.

"Of course. I told you that I like to think of us as family here - what family wouldn't help another member with some small money troubles?" Mistress said.

"Oh Mistress... you don't know what this means! First the job and now this!" Kim said, tears forming in her eyes and running down her cheeks. 

"Now now, hon, don't start crying - it's not good for the eyes! We will take care of all this tomorrow. You just go home to your beautiful daughter and don't worry about things anymore!" Mistress said, patting her on the back.

That day the drive home was sunny and pleasant and full of hope for the future.

 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments