Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mistress Mine, Chapter 4

"The party continues... and heats up!"

6
14 Comments 14
12.0k Views 12.0k
5.7k words 5.7k words

Kimberly knelt there, staring at the huge bulge in front of her eyes. If Michael was anywhere near the size that bulge indicated, she was in for a real treat! Kim licked her lips and drew in a deep breath as she cautiously reached up for the waistband of his boxers. She swallowed hard as she began slowly drawing the boxers down. Quickly, the tip of his cock appeared and she looked up at him, smiling. She pulled the garment down a bit more until the whole mushroom head was exposed. 

She stopped there for a moment to touch the soft silky head with her finger, tracing a small circle around the opening and running her finger around the rim a bit. She leaned forward and gave the head of his cock a small kiss before continuing to reveal more. Kim pulled the boxers down further and further, her eyes widening as his cock seemed to go on forever! Michael was well-endowed and Kim was astonished at the size of the monster cock coming out from under his boxers.

Finally, she reached his large balls hanging low in their sack and his cock sprang forward as if it were waiting for this chance to come out to play. "My, my, that big, fat cock sure does seem anxious to get at my little pussy!" Kim giggled. She wrapped a hand around the base of the shaft. "You wouldn't hurt my little pussy would you Mr. Cock?" she said playfully. Then she gave the shaft a long slow lick "Mmm... yummy!" she moaned.

Kimberly pulled him a step closer and got to work. She licked up the entire shaft all the way around and then ran her tongue under the rim of his cockhead. She cradled his balls with one hand, massaging them and lovingly squeezing them. She dropped down to take each of his cum-heavy nuts in her mouth, licking and sucking on them before popping them out of her mouth. She ran her tongue between his nuts and then up the shaft once more.

Keeping eye contact with him, she parted her lips and took the head of his cock into her warm, wet mouth. She slid down his shaft, taking him deeper and deeper as he closed his eyes in happy bliss. No longer concerned with eye contact now, Kimberly concentrated on her rhythm and giving him the best blowjob he'd ever gotten. She may not have the youth and perkiness of some of the other girls there, but she made up for it in experience and knowing how to please a man! She could tell she was pleasing him too, by the way, he was moaning and shuddering at her oral efforts.

After a few moments of her skilled sucking and licking, he pulled her off his cock. "Hold on a minute darlin'... you're gonna make me cum before I have a chance at that little pussy!" he panted. He helped her to her feet, kissing her once more before pushing her backward on the bed. She fell back giggling like a high school girl and moved up the bed, spreading her legs wide and looking at him expectedly.

"Come and take me... or maybe I should say take me and cum!" Kim said, playfully. Michael accepted the invitation immediately, crawling up the bed slowly, stopping several times to kiss her legs as he got closer. When he reached her knees, he kissed just above them and Kimberly moaned softly. He moved a little closer and kissed her inner thigh. Kim moaned louder and spread her legs further. Michael moved even higher and kissed her thighs again. Kim groaned as his kisses left a fiery trail up the insides of her tender thighs. 

Finally, after an agonizingly long time, Michael reached her smoldering cauldron and lightly brushed his goatee across her soft fur, tickling her and making her jerk in reaction. He could smell the musky scent of a woman in heat and he felt the raging furnace she had become. 

"Oh God Michael! Please don't tease me!" Kim whimpered.

But Michael enjoyed the tease and he wanted to make sure his "slut de jour" was a hot mess before he even got into the fucking part of his program! He traced his finger around her pussy, caressing the fat swollen lips and tugging on them gently. He ran his finger up the slit between them just enough to part them but not go inside and he was careful not to touch her aching needy clit. He wanted her to squirm and writhe but not cum... not yet at least!

"Michael, please! Please fuck me! Oh God, I want you!" she cried. She tried reaching for him to pull him to her, but he caught her hands.

"Am I going to have to tie these up?" he said, mocking anger.

"OHHHHH!" she moaned loudly. The thought of her being helpless at the hands of this man made her nearly cum right then. Michael found the waist belt to a robe in her closet and tied her wrists together and then to the headboard of her bed.

"There, that ought to keep those hands occupied! Now then, where was I... Oh yeah!" he said. Then he moved back down between her legs. He slapped her inner thighs, "Spread those legs slut and let me at that sweet pussy!" he growled. Kimberly moaned and spread her legs wide for him. Michael got down where he was before and pulled the thick lips of her pussy wide apart. He could see the wet pink interior of her pussy and all the glistening juices just waiting there for him.

"Oh what a pretty pink pussy you have my dear! So wet and so juicy. Makes a guy just want to lick up all that sweet honey!" he said in a low lusty tone. His words, like his fingers, made her nearly insane with lust.

"Oh, God! Oh, please, please lick my pussy! Pleeeease!" Kimberly was close to tears now. She wanted him so bad it hurt. She fought against her bindings in an effort to get to him, but the ties at her wrists held fast. Michael saw the desperation, the need, that she had and he finally relented.

Holding her down with his weight on her thighs, he buried his face in her steaming pussy, his tongue pushing deep into her and wriggling around in search of her delicious juices.

"OHHHFUUUCK!!" Kimberly cried out as she felt his tongue burrowing into her. She arched her back and grabbed the robe belt that held her tightly. Michael devoured her like a man eating the first meal he'd had in days. He was ravenous and he greedily feasted on her delicious peach. Kim bucked and writhed and twisted as Michael's tongue lapped and licked at her. She loved the feeling of it squirming around inside her, touching all her special spots and driving her nearly insane with lust.

Michael reached up and grabbed Kim's breasts, sinking his fingers deep into the soft pale flesh. Normally it would have hurt as hard as he grabbed her, but in her overly-aroused and excited state, it only served to push her to a higher level of arousal. Kim was losing her mind. Her moans had become incoherent babbling and she was tossing her head back and forth, trying desperately to sort out the flood of information overloading her mind.

"OH GOD, MICHAEL!!" she cried out. He raised his face up from her pussy for a moment to slap her tits hard a couple times making her squeal. Then he went back down on her again.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum! Please make me cum baby, please make me cum!" she whimpered. 

As per her request, Michael increased his efforts in eating her juicy pussy and added to it by shoving two fingers deep into her dripping slit, curling them up and rubbing against her g-spot while he sucked and licked her clit. The combination of his efforts proved to be too much for Kim.

"OHHH, GOD... I'M CUUUMMINNNGGG!!" Kim screamed as her dam burst and she spewed her pussy juice out all over Michael's face, her legs, and the bedsheets. She arched her back high and locked in place as the orgasm took over her body. Her legs shook from the effort of holding her up and the force of her orgasm. She stayed locked in her bridge position as the orgasm tore through her. Finally, mercifully, the orgasm passed and she fell back onto the bed, gasping and jerking as the last convulsions passed. She lay there covered in a sheen of sweat, moaning unintelligible nonsense.

Michael wasted no time and even as she lay there gasping for breath, he moved up further between her legs and prepared to get his pleasure from her. He took hold of his eager cock and rubbed the head between her pussy lips, lubing it and letting her know she was about to be used. Kim moaned in protest, but he paid no mind. She was there to please him and she was going to do just that.

"Ohhhhhhh..." Kim moaned as Michael pressed forward, his cock parting her pussy and beginning to open her up. She felt his hardness pushing deeper into her and she remembered how it felt, how it felt to have a man inside her. It had been sooo long...

Michael kept pressing forward, kept burrowing deeper and deeper into her warm depths. He pushed past where her ex-husband had been able to reach, past where anyone had been able to reach. He was in uncharted territory and the feeling of his hard fat cock so very deep in her pussy was exquisite! 

Michael finally bottomed out, pressing firmly on her cervix, his heavy balls slapping against her ass. He gave her a moment to savor the feeling of being so completely and utterly filled before he began his work. He drew his cock back more and more leaving Kim feeling empty inside. He drew back until just the head remained inside and then pushed forward - this time hard and fast. Then he began pumping in and out of her, fucking her like he wanted to break her. Michael was taking his pleasure from her and Kim was the instrument he was using for that purpose.

Kim laid there on the bed ready and willing to take everything he wanted to give her. With her legs spread wide and her arms tied over her head, she was his cum receptacle, a living blow-up doll, massaging his cock with her pussy muscles, trying to coax her reward from him. 

With every powerful thrust Michael gave her, Kim felt the air being pushed out of her lungs, yet enough remained for her to moan and cry out as the waves of pleasure washed over her. Because Michael didn't give her a chance to rest or cool off after he had eaten her pussy to orgasm, Kim had built up another mind-blowing orgasm, which hit her even harder than the first one. She screamed and tried to get away from the tormenting cock that caused it, but she was now trapped and had to simply endure. 

Michael wasn't going to make it easy, though. He was out to cum himself and it didn't matter how that affected her. Kim battled through her second orgasm as Michael continued to pound his way into her. Kim had become oblivious to everything around her by now - the only thing that mattered was the feelings and sensations emanating from her long-neglected pussy. 

Kim didn't know how much more of this she could take. She had already cum several times and it didn't look like it was going to end soon. As yet another orgasm built to a crescendo in her belly, she felt a familiar but long distant feeling - Michael's cock was swelling in preparation for his orgasm!

"I'm going to cum, girl. I'm going to cum!" he said. He quickly pulled out of her and then jerked the knot from the robe belt and dragged her to the floor. Kim knelt there with her mouth open as he stepped closer. She sucked him into her mouth, sucking and bobbing for all she was worth. She wanted her reward and was going to get it if she had to suck him inside out!

But that wasn't necessary... as she bobbed her head, she felt the first spurts of his white hot cum splash against the back of her throat and she began swallowing quickly, not wanting a single drop to get away. She swallowed mouthful after delicious mouthful until he was completely spent. Then she sucked the last remaining drops of precious seed from him and licked him spotlessly clean. She put him back in his jeans and kissed his pants in appreciation.

"Get back on the bed, Kim," he said. She looked at him quizzically but obeyed. "I know you were close to another orgasm when I came and I'm not one to leave a job unfinished," he explained as he pushed her legs apart. He shoved the middle two fingers of one hand into her dripping slit and with a few short, rapid jerks, she erupted in her last orgasm, crying out and holding her head as her mind shattered. She lay back panting as he finished getting dressed. 

Just as he was about to leave he heard Kim sobbing on the bed. He came over to see what was wrong. "What's the matter, Kim? What's wrong honey?" he asked.

"It's nothing, I'll be okay," she said. 

Michael sat down on the bed next to her, taking her in his arms. "Now you know I'm not leaving here until I know what is making you cry. I am not used to women crying after having sex with me and I want to know what I did," he said.

"It's not you... you were wonderful, Michael. It's just that it has been so long since I have felt a man... inside me. Not since my ex-husband had sex with me almost four years ago now. Four years... I didn't think I was even worth fucking anymore. I didn't think I had anything left to give a man. Thank you, Michael. Oh God, thank you for making me feel like a woman again, making me feel desired again," Kim said, breaking down again as she cried on his shoulder.

Michael held her as she cried it all out and when she felt better, he helped her to the bathroom so she could wash her face and get herself fixed back up. When she was "presentable" again they walked out of the room together.

"There you two are - I was beginning to think you'd snuck off and left the mansion altogether! Did my sweet girl here take good care of you, Michael?" Mistress Madison said chuckling.

"Oh, she took very good care of me, Mistress. No worries there!" Michael said, patting Kim on the ass. 

Kim blushed a bit "Thank you, Michael, but you took pretty good care of me too!" she said.

"Well you better hurry up, Michael, dinner will be ready any minute and seats at the table are filling up fast! Kim I'm going to need your help at the table. C'mon, quick!"

Kim was a bit confused... she thought her job was to attach herself to one of the guests and stay with them making sure they had a good time. And she was more than willing to spend as much time with Michael as he wanted. But Mistress had told her that she needed her help, so she quickly moved to follow her and do whatever was needed.

Slowly but surely, all the mansion house guests made their way to the dining area. Three of them brought along their fuck toys. Roxy, the big titted upstairs maid was lead by her leash by a woman in a hot pink dress who had taken a real shine to her. One of the other guests –  the lady in the red evening gown, who'd enjoyed having one of the maids eat her pussy out, now had a chain around the neck of her sex toy.

She made the cleaning girl crawl along on all fours, trying to keep up with her "owner".  An older woman who had the hots for Allison, the girl Kim met in the kitchen earlier, forcefully marched her maid into the dining area. She was slapping the girl's reddened buttocks, muttering a variety of profanities at her as she did so.

The remaining four maids waited while for evening's guests to come to the table just in case they were picked to accompany one of them. Those that weren't chosen then made their way towards the kitchen. They knew full well that they'd also succumb to the sexual delights of the guests sooner or later - no one was left unused at Mistress's parties! It was only a matter of time. But until then, they were to help serve up the food. 

Once all the guests were seated, Mistress Madison, who was seated at the head of the table, stood to make a toast.

MerryPerin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MerryPerin

"Ladies and gentleman, I'd like to take a moment to thank you all very much for coming to our home this evening. It means a lot to us to have such good friends in our company. Me and my staff hope that we can serve your every need. Now, all that remains is to say, bon apetit and let's all drink to a very pleasurable evening!"

With that, the Mistress sat back down and the serving of the food and drink commenced. The cook staff had prepared quite a feast and the maids brought out cart after cart of delicacies. As the maids dished up everyone's plates and filled their wine goblets, Mistress Madison spoke:

"Anyone who does not eat everything on their plate will be spanked," Mistress joked. All the guests laughed. Allison's owner for the evening piped up, "If I don't eat everything, then I'll take it out on this bitch," she pointed at Allison, who was currently hunched over a chair with her reddened buttocks turned towards her Domme. The woman slapped Allison's ass sharply with her right hand. The girl yelped and flinched. This brought more laughter from around the table as well as some supportive clapping.

Kim stood next to Mistress and tried to remain out of way as much as she could. The Mistress thrived on company, and these parties she threw from time to time really made her happy. In fact, she was happier now than she'd felt for a long time. She had a new lover in Kim at her beck and call, and she planned to have her in her bed later on tonight. 

With her left hand, she reached below the table over towards Kim's thighs. Kim felt her Mistress's touch and opened her legs a little. She then guided her Mistress's hand up towards her cunt. 

Mistress Madison pulled at Kim's g-string. She started to rub her fingers gently over Kim's pussy lips and clit. Kim responded by opening her thighs more in order to relish her Mistress's attention on her sweetness. 

Mistress Madison then beckoned for Kim to move closer. 

"Girl, get that sweet ass under the table. I want to feel your tongue between my legs. All this sex all around me is making me hot and horny too. I need to cum - my poor pussy needs some attention. My pussy is drooling and my sweet juices are leaking out and making a mess on my carpet! And girl," the Mistress whispered, "be sure you get that tongue of yours inside my rosebud too. First, do my pussy and clean me up a bit. Then move to my bud. It's getting a tad sweaty down there. There's a good darling," She snapped her fingers and pointed below the table. 

Kim didn't hesitate. She scampered under the dining room table and started to push the Mistress's dress up. Mistress pulled, while Kim pushed and together they managed to get the tight dress up high enough that Mistress could spread her knees apart so Kim could get between them. Kim pulled the soaked pink g-string out of her pussy lips and pushed it gently to the side. She then moved her head forward and down in order to make contact with the Mistress's wet eager cunt.

The Mistress's musky aroma was strong and Kim inhaled it deeply. She had come to love the smell of her Mistress's sex. Kim thrust her nose ever closer to the source and sniffed deeply again. Then she dove in. The Mistress gasped as Kim's tongue made contact with her sopping love hole. She reached down with her right hand to rest it on the back of her loving maid's head, whilst she continued making dinner conversation with her guests.

Heaven! she thought to herself. Absolute heaven! Mistress rocked her hips in time to meet Kim's attentive tongue. She pulled harder on the back of her head, urging her to go deeper still. 

Kim slid her tongue in and out of Mistress's dripping cunt making every effort to pleasure her Mistress as much as she possibly could. At the same time, she wanted to pace herself - she wanted to make sure she was available when Michael got ready to leave because she really wanted to thank him again for the evening and say good night. So she licked and lapped Mistress's cunt, pleasing her while keeping an eye on Michael's legs under the table. She really wished Mistress would cum and then excuse her so she could go back and see if Michael needed any "attending to"!

As dinner progressed Kim's work on the Mistress began to make her visibly distressed to the other guests. At first, it was just polite smiles but Kim's tongue was starting to have some definite effects on the lady of the house.

"Are you all right my dear?" one of the other guests asked.

"Oh yes," she said. Then they went back to eating. But Kim kept licking and lapping Mistress's now flowing cunt and Mistress soon began squirming again. Her moans, once quiet and restrained, had become more open and frantic.

"Enjoying having your girl suck your pretty pussy my dear?" the woman asked after a few more moans and whimpers.

"Yessss... yes I am dear, and she's awfully good at it too. I had an idea that this one would be good at pleasuring me when I hired her, but the girl here is better than I imagined! She really puts her all into her work! Oh yessssss. Fuck, that's good!" she was enjoying Kim's tongue immensely! 

"I adore having her eat my juicy snatch. It feels so incredibly wonderful the things she does to my cunt. But I figure she may have an equal desire to have me eating hers. Ohhh, mmmmm, that's so goood." She bucked her pussy onto her maid's face. "God, this girl is goood... ohhh, that's it, yesss! Clean me slut, clean me properly!" Mistress said.

"Madison honey," the woman who 'owned' Allison that night said, "Would you mind if I had the girl next. This one was fun for what I used her for, but  I really need a good tongue lapping. And from the way you are fidgeting and squirming in that chair, she must be doing a hell of a job on your pussy. Would you mind sharing her dear - after she has taken care of your needs properly, of course." 

Mistress Madison took the woman's hand, "Yes, of course, Jade, my dear. I'd be happy to let you have some fun with Kim here. And she certainly is good at what she is doing! After all, you are a treasured customer and a dear friend. In a sense, if she's working on your needs then she's also working on mine too. Oh fuck, Kim! Yesss... keep doing that, baby... right there honey – it feels great! Get it deep love! Ohhh, yesss. Fuck my sopping pussy with your tongue!" 

"Fuck, yesss!" Mistress orgasmed twice while sitting there at the table as Kim kept plowing deeply at her drenched pussy hole. 

She stooped down a little in her chair. "Okay girl, time to get working on my sweaty ass now." She moved so that Kim could get full access to her rosebud. Again, Kim wasted no time. Bringing her Mistress off like she did, she needed no more encouragement than that.

"Madison honey, when are you going to finish with her?" Jade whined impatiently. "I'd really love to have it right now. I need it between my thighs and I need it right now."

"Yeah, baby," Mistress responded. "Just wait till she's done my puckered one properly, and I'll push her over to you. Just give us a couple of minutes, is all."

Madison bent down once more, "Girl, get that fucking tongue in there deeper. I need to be cleaned, I don't need a gentle damn massage, for fuck's sake!" She opened her thighs a little wider in order to aid her lover's voyage to the depths of her being. She was totally immersed in both her Mistress's and her own sexual gratification.

Madison bent down a little in her seat and whispered, "that's better baby. Good, girl – nice and deep. Slide it as far up my big ass as you can. Yesss, that's right," she moaned pleasurably. "I'll make a professional cleaner of you yet," she giggled.

After a few more delicious moments of Kim's tongue on Mistress's ass and she reached her hand under the table and pushed Kim away from her ass where she had been so busy at work. "That's enough now Kim. Time to go with our guest, Jade. Time to taste her sweet juices. Now you make sure you give her as much attention as you give me, honey." 

Kim came out from under the table, the lower part of her face a sheen of her Mistress's juices. 

"You should probably wipe that off your face before you go any place," Mistress instructed her. "It's not polite to show up with a sloppy messy cum-covered face!"

Yes, Mistress," Kim said and wiped her face with a napkin from the table. 

Jade got up from the table. "Time we were outta here, girl," she said to Kim. "Madison sweetheart, thank you. I'll bring her back soon. Give us twenty minutes or so," she said.

"Twenty minutes – are you sure that's enough time?" Madison questioned.

"If she is as good as advertised, yeah," she winked at Mistress Madison.

Jade took Kim's arm and they proceeded to make their way to Kim's room.

Once they reached Kim's room, Jade shut and locked the door. She went over to the bed and dropped her panties hiking her dress up around her waist. "Get over here you little cuntlapper and get to it - we don't have much time and I need to cum!" Kim went right to work kneeling there and pushing her face into the woman's already dripping pussy. Kim did as the Mistress had told her, doing her very best to make this woman cum as quickly as she could. Not only did this woman want to get back to the party, Kim was afraid that Michael may leave without saying goodbye!

"Ohhh! Madison wasn't kidding! You ARE good at that, girl!" Jade said as she ground her pussy into Kim's face. Kim took the compliment increasing her efforts to lap up all of this woman's juices. She tasted different than Mistress - still sweet, but with a different tangy taste as well. Not unpleasant, Kim shoved her tongue as deep as she could wanting to sample more of her honey. Jade held her pussy lips wide open for Kim and she licked and lapped at her sucking in her little clit and nibbling on the swollen bud.

"Yesss, baby right there! Keep sucking my clit! Ohh Fuck!" Jade moaned loudly. Jade slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders and pulled the front of her dress down to bare her tits. She began tugging and clawing at her tits as Kim ate her pussy ferociously. Kim had put her hands behind Jade and was fingering her ass with one hand and spanking her with the other as her tongue worked its magic. Jade was in heaven and she knew as horny as she was coming into the room she wouldn't last long.

"Ohhh fuck baby I'm gonna cum! Make me cum bitch! Suck my pussy and make me cum! Ohhh, FUUUCKK!!" Jade screamed out. Kim had done just what she had asked and Jade was spewing out her juices as Kim lapped them up greedily. Jade fell back on the bed from the force of her orgasm thrashing and clawing at the bed sheets as her world blew apart. Jade lay there on the bed panting and grinning like a Cheshire cat as the warmth flooded her being. She basked in the afterglow of her orgasm for several moments as Kim licked up the last traces of her juice from her legs and crotch.

As she finished Jade sat up pulling Kim to her in a deep passionate kiss. Jade tasted herself on the girl's tongue and sucked her flavor from Kim's mouth. Then Kim said, "I should really be getting back out there, Ma'am."

"Yes, we don't want to keep the rest of the party waiting. You were wonderful darling... if you ever want to leave here be sure to look me up! I could use your talents myself!" Jade said.

"I will keep it in mind, Ma'am, but I am very happy here. Mistress treats me very well," Kim said.

"That's a shame," she said, kissing Kim once more before they left the room and rejoined the party.

When Kim and Jade got back Jade told Mistress Madison, "You have a very good girl there... not only is she the best pussy eater I've had in a long time, but she can't be stolen away from you either - you are a lucky bitch, Madison!" Jade said.

"Oh, I know it! I enjoy her talents regularly and love every minute of it!" she said, smiling. It was always good to make the other women jealous and Kim was doing a good job of making Jade jealous right then!

Kim, however, was not concerned with hearing her praises, she had set off to find Michael hoping she hadn't missed him. Fortunately, she hadn't, she caught up with him just as he was waiting for one of the maids to get his coat.

"There you are Michael, I was hoping you hadn't left yet!" Kim said relieved.

"Oh no, honey, I wouldn't have left without saying goodbye to you, Beautiful!" he said.

"Thank goodness! I would have been hurt if you had!" Kim said.

She walked him to the door. She was about to reach for the door when he stopped her. "Just a second, baby, give me your panties," he said. Kim looked at him curiously for a second then took off her panties and handed them to him. Michael brought them to his nose and breathed them in deeply. "I'm going to be coming back here soon and when I do I will be looking for the owner of these. I hope she is still here when I do!" 

Kim blushed, "I will be... I promise," she said. Then Michael gave her a long wonderful goodbye kiss and left. Kim watched him go until he was out of sight then turned back to the party.

Later that evening after the party had broken up and the last of the cleanup had been finished, Kim went to Mistress's office to collect her paycheck.

"Oh Hi Kim, I have your paycheck right here and this other envelope is your bonus from the party," Mistress said. 

Kim opened her bonus check "$2,500.00! Mistress is this right?" Kim said floored.

"Yes, that's right, Kim. You did a wonderful job for me tonight. Not only did Michael place a huge order but he has already put an advance on the next order. While you were in your room with Jade, he came up to me and told me how well you treated him. Personally, Kim, I think he's kinda sweet on you!" Mistress said smiling. 

"Well, he is a sweet man and I kinda like him too. He made me give him my panties and said the next time he's in town he will be looking for the owner of those panties!" Kim said, blushing again.

"Well then, Cinderella, we will have to make sure he isn't disappointed then, won't we!" Mistress said giggling.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you... for everything," Kim said.

Kim went home that night excited to tell Sarah the good news about her paycheck. Again she didn't mention the bonus but instead put it in the bank for a car for Sarah's graduation in a few years.

* * * * *

Kim continued happily working for Mistress Madison for several years, and as she had told her at the beginning of her employ, Kim and Sarah became part of the little "family". Mistress invited all the girls and their families to the mansion every Christmas and made sure she noted every birthday. When Sarah turned sixteen, Mistress threw her a real "sweet sixteen" bash, and whenever the events occurred, she was ready for weddings and other important occasions.

Of course, Kim attended every lingerie sales party she could, and Michael tried to be at as many as he could as well. Whenever she could, Kim snatched up Michael as her play date and Michael never turned her away. The two got very close and looked forward to their occasional romps. Meanwhile, Mistress kept Kim's libido in high gear constantly... she never went more than a few days without some sort of play, and Kim enjoyed the Mistress's sexual appetite at every opportunity.  
 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments