Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mysterious Ways

"Can gay men be tempted to go straight?"

40
37 Comments 37
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Competition Entry: Proud and Kinky

***

Friday afternoon. I sit here waiting for the five o’clock hour to arrive. After work, I will hang out with a few coworkers and my love interest Alex at a local bar. 

***

Alex and I became gay lovers after his ugly divorce. I sat comforting him at a pub one night after the demise of his marriage. We talked about women and how it always seemed to end badly. He knew I had my share of women over the years. My romances with women usually ended with me getting hurt.

We laughed at how we do not need women. We could always use our hands. The drinks were flowing that fateful night. We both became tipsy and decided to take a cab home. We got to Alex's place first, and he invited me in for a nightcap. I agreed.

Alex asked me, "How about I grab us a couple of beers, and we go take a dip in the pool?"

I replied, “I will need to borrow a pair of your trunks.”

Alex threw me a pair of his trunks. I noticed as he changed, he was semihard.

We jumped in the pool, and the water was perfect. We swam to the steps and popped open our beers. We continued the topic of the evening of how he was mistreated.

I said to Alex, "I do not mean to embarrass you, but I noticed as you got changed you were semihard, and now it looks like you have a hardon.”

He looked at me and said, "Ben, I am sorry. I guess I was thinking about my ex and how I miss sex. Masturbation is great, but there is nothing like a warm pussy or a blowjob.”

He pulled out his cock from his swim trunks and started masturbating. He said to me, "I have to release this pressure. If this is too much, my door is open, and I will join you when I am finished."

I smiled at him and told him, "I have a better idea. Why don't we both go up to your place? That way, you will not get arrested for public exposure, plus cumming in a public pool is gross.”

We both walked up to his place sporting tents in our shorts.

He told me, “I will go into the bathroom and take care of myself.”

I said to him, "I have an idea why don't we masturbate together. I will watch you, and you watch me. I am horny talking about pussy and blowjobs too.”

We both pulled off our trunks and started masturbating. I had never seen another man do this, and it was somehow exciting to see.

I do not know what came over me. Maybe it was all the alcohol or talking about sex. I got up and walked over to Alex and started sucking his cock. Alex showed no resistance as he laid back in his chair to enjoy the experience.

I thought to myself. Am I gay now? Why am I enjoying this?

The feeling of his warm cock in my mouth as I sucked on it was so exhilarating. He watched as my head bobbed up and down on him. I used my hand to stroke his cock as I sucked on it. I started tasting his precum.

Alex jumped up and said to me, “You are not the only one going to have fun tonight. He said, "Stand up, Ben."

I did as he took my cock in his mouth. I watched him as he knelt before me, looking up at me as he was sucking on my cock. It was not long before I shot a load of cum into his mouth.

I said, "Stand up, Alex."

As he stood up, I knelt in front of him and took his cock back into my mouth. I was enjoying this more than I should have, I thought. I played with his balls as my head went back and forth on him. He came with an explosion.

Both satisfied, we went and took a shower together. We both sprang back to life in the shower. We dried off and went to his bed and enjoyed another round of sex.

We woke the following day, and I know I could feel the tension in the air. We talked about what happened and decided if we enjoyed it, who cares what others think. We both thought this was a one-time thing. We were so wrong. Alex has been my lover for over a year now, and we are proud to be called gay. We lost some friends along the way because we are gay. Were they friends?

***

Five o'clock finally came. It was like a stampede to hit the exit doors. Alex and I arrived at the watering hole, and a few of our friends had already arrived. Most Friday nights, we would sit around and complain about our jobs. Not much happened on these nights, but this Friday was to be different.

She came walking through the front door. It was like time stopped as all the guys turned their heads to see her. She walked differently, almost mysteriously. She carried herself like the world was hers, and you were lucky to be a part of it.

She came towards our table. I do not know what came over me, but I got up from my barstool, put out my hand, and offered it to her in a handshake.

I said to her, "Hi, my name is Ben.”

She slapped my hand away, then put her finger on my chest and ran it up to my chin and pushed my head back, then said, "So what."

She then walked over to a table where her friends sat.

All my friends got a big laugh out of what she did. Even Alex had a wisecrack or two.

We sat there all night drinking and watching guy after guy go to this goddesses table. One by one, she shot them down.

One of my friends told us I will give anyone one hundred dollars if any of you can get her phone number. A couple of my friends tried with no luck. Alex got up and tried with the same results. She got up and started heading to the front door, and I thought I would give this a shot.

I asked her, “May I please have your phone number?”

She stood and looked at me with a smirk on her face and said to me, “You have to learn how to ask me that If you want to kiss the sky. Now get on your knees, boy."

I said, “What?”

She said, “You heard me.”

I got down on my knees and started to ask her again, and before I could, she said, "Now bow down."

I lowered my head then felt her stiletto heels dig into my back, and she said, "Lower boy."

With my face pushed against the ground, I asked her, "May I please have your number?"

She said, "You will address me as Ma'am, so ask again."

I felt so humiliated, but I thought I had gone this far.

I asked one more time, "May I please have your phone number, Ma'am?"

She grabbed my phone and typed her number in it, then said, "You can get up now, boy."

I watched her walk out, and the view from behind was as good as the one from the front.

I thought they laughed at me earlier. Now the entire bar was laughing at me and how she had made a fool out of me.

GenesisLee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GenesisLee

I grabbed my friend's one-hundred-dollar bill and said to them, “Now who is laughing.”

Alex and I left the bar not long after that.

Alex asked me on the way home, “Why did you do that? Are you interested in her?”

I told him, “I did it for the money. Now I am trying to think of a way to get even."

We got up the following day, and Alex said to me, "I have an idea for you to get even with that bitch. Why don’t you ask her out and take her to a nice restaurant? I will show up a few minutes later and make a scene that she is with you.”

I looked at him and smiled, and said, "I love it."

I called her later that day and said to her, "Hi, this is Ben. You know the guy you made beg for your phone number."

She said, "What do you want, boy?"

I asked her, "Please call me Ben instead of boy, would you please?"

She asked me, “Are you, deaf boy? What do you want?"

I sighed and told her, “I called to ask you if you would like to go out to dinner with me?”

She replied, “I thought I taught you how to ask me something.”

I took a deep breath and asked, "Would you like to go out with me to dinner, Ma'am?”

She said, "Good boy. I am free next Saturday night, and I want to go to Ruth Chris's steak house. I will not go anywhere else. Pick me up at eight. If you are late, the date is off. I will text you, my address. Do you understand me, boy?"

I said, "Yes, Ma'am.

I hung up, and steam was coming out of my collar.

Alex asked me, “What is wrong?”

I said to him, "Nothing. I cannot wait to get even with that bitch.”

The following Saturday came, and I dressed up in my best clothes and made sure I was early. I knocked at her door, and she answered. I thought she looked good the last time I saw her. This time she was incredible.

I opened my car door for her, and she said, "Thank you. You are learning, boy."

We sat down at our table, and I made sure to pull her chair out for her. The waiter asked us, “Would you care for something to drink?”

Before I could get a word out, she ordered a bottle of wine that cost more than the hundred I had won.

She then asked me, “Why did you want to go out with me, boy?"

I told her, “I thought you are beautiful, and you seemed like an interesting lady.” 

She saw me staring and turned to see Alex headed our way. She said to me, "Oh, look, it is your gay lover."

I gulped and asked her, “How did you know that?”

She said, "It is written across both of your faces. Do you think you are the first guy trying to get some revenge on me? Tell your little lover to sit down, or I will tell my brother you both were trying to pay me for sex. My brother just so happens to be the manager here. Who do you think the police will believe?”

Alex came to the table and started to say something, and I interrupted him, "Alex, sit down. She knows.”

It turned out to be a nice dinner. We told her about us, and she told us a bit about herself.

We took her home after dinner, and she invited us in for a drink. Her place was just as beautiful as she was. She showed us every room except one.

I asked her, "May we see that room, Ma'am?"

She looked at me then Alex and said, "Yes, you can as long as you both agree to do what I tell you to do."

We nodded our heads yes and went in. It was black as night, and I could not see a thing. The next thing I knew, I felt handcuffs clasp around my hands.

She lit a few candles and said, “Welcome to heaven.”

There were all sorts of whips, dildoes, ball gags, and other assorted toys.

She put on some soft, seductive music and began doing a belly dance around us.

She said to us, “Strip boys. Your dominatrix orders you to."

She took off her dress as we did. She had on a pair of black panties and a see-thru bra.

She smacked each of us with her riding crop and said, "Hurry up, boys. I do not have all night."

She then told us, "I want to watch you suck each other's cock, so get to it."

We were not fast enough. She let us know by another smack on our asses with her crop.

She said, “You two are bad bend over.”

Whack.

Whack.

She smacked us until our asses were red. This was a huge turn-on. Both of us were as hard as a rock.

I said to her, “We may be gay, but all of this is a mystery to us.” We have never done any of these kinky things.”

Whack.

Whack

She said, “What did you forget?”

"Sorry, Ma'am.”

She stood me up and told Alex, “Now suck his cock.”

She watched for a minute and pulled me closer and kissed me. Her lips let off sparks as she touched my lips. Her tongue rolled around mine. Her breath was so hot. I felt my lips melting into hers. Her heartbeat was in rhythm with mine. I have never been kissed until now. Alex kept sucking my cock as we kissed. I now knew what she meant by kissing the sky.

She pulled back and said to me, “Now suck his cock.”

I knelt and started sucking Alex. She then kissed him as she did me, and I heard him moan like he never did before. I knew this was his first kiss like this.

She told us both, “You have been fairly good boys. Now bend over.”

Whack.

Whack.

She then laid back in her bed and spread her legs. She wiggled her finger to tell me to come to her.

She said, “I want you to fuck me as you suck his cock.”

Alex walked over to the bed so I could suck his cock.

I entered her love canal and almost passed out from the feeling. Her heat from her pussy felt like my cock was melting in her. I slowly went in and out of her, with each stroke getting hotter. I never knew this feeling, nor do I remember pussy feeling like this. I came in her just as Alex exploded in my mouth.

It was Alex’s turn to feel the heat. He sucked my drained cock back to an erection. He came in her as I did. 

We woke the following day and saw a note that read. 

You were good boys. I had to go to work.

Alex and I were glad for the evening. She taught us that being dominated can be fun. We enjoyed the mysterious ways she had. It was the best sex we ever had. 

Were we tempted to go straight again?  With her possibly. We both thought that some birds are never meant to caged.

Published 
Written by AAnna
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments