Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ride On The Wild Side

"An important discovery is made."

29
15 Comments 15
1.6k Views 1.6k
902 words 902 words
Competition Entry: Free Spirit

Author's Notes

"Cave exploration deluxe!"

I had been searching for a Muse for my writing habit for months, when on an early morning walk on South Beach in Point Dume, Malibu I looked up an enormous, cliff-like sand dune and spied the entrance to a small cave with a minute sign that was unreadable. Although absent my climbing gear, I attempted to reach it.

When my hand pulled me over the threshold of the cave’s lip, I glimpsed a sandy, gritty tunnel in the distance. Not long after I started to crawl down it, I heard the sound of a far-off waterfall. I kept moving towards the source. Soon the rocks in the tunnel became moist and slippery, and before I registered the potential danger, I was swept away, sliding onto the waterfall and taking an unfortunate tumble into the darkness below. Frighteningly falling at a fast pace until I landed on a sodden sofa, apparently stranded, when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

“Are you with explorer’s club?” she laughed.

“No, I am what you might call a free spirit, looking for a Muse.”

“Well, you are in luck, mister. I am a Muse, but I don’t just take anybody. You will have to prove yourself.”

Quite suddenly, she grabbed my hair and jerked my head back, and gave me a passionate kiss. I felt her breasts press against me as she slurped on my tongue and ground her wetness over my body. The darkness covered her, but her body gave away her intentions. I was excited by the possibilities, as my penis swelled to full size.

“Okay, that will do for a start!” she said breathlessly.

She took me by the hand and led me down a flooded staircase, and ran me through the catacombs until we came to an ancient amusement park.

It was lit up and for the first time, I saw and marveled at her nakedness. Once again, she challenged me.

“Are you ready to take a ride on the wild side?”

I didn’t have to think too long about that one.

A rollercoaster car came up the track. A naked guy with the upper-body build of a surfer and the lower body of a porn star sat in front. The woman jumped in the back seat and told me to get in the front with Cody. He was very erect with his hard knob pulsing. I couldn’t help but stare. She leaned forward and whispered in my ear.

“Go ahead suck it, you know you want to. Do it now!”

I bent down and hovered over Cody’s dick. He shoved my head down and I opened my mouth and started sucking. Immediately, the car began to move upwards. Cody reached over and yanked on my dick as the G forces pressed me back into the seat and caused me to suck harder. Meanwhile, I could feel my blood pool in my shaft. Cody’s cock was swelling and so was mine, as he jerked it up and down.

KIMGREY1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KIMGREY1

We were both groaning as we got to the top of the coaster. The car changed direction and began its horrendous descent. I was flung against the bar on the compartment front. Cody’s bursting wood whipped out of my mouth, but he managed to hold onto mine as he bore into me and rode me like I was one of his boards.

On the long way down, he pulled my pants down with one hand and pushed his soggy dick into my hole with the other. As we slammed around the big left turn, I could feel his cock- head, aided by centrifugal force, burrow into my anal wall.

Cody pumped my cock until it got fatter and fatter, until after one last time, I let loose a huge splash and then he grunted and let his cream fly up my rectum.

I was slumped forward when the woman, Jennifer, leaped from the back seat and pushed Cody away, and licked me clean. First, the front with broad strokes of her tongue on my tool and, secondly, the back, where she rimmed me, as she doubled her pleasure as well as mine.

Jennifer noticed my weary smile.

“Come on, we’re just getting started. You might just have yourself a Muse, if you keep up with me.”

I lagged behind a bit as she sprinted towards an underground lake. A schooner was docked on the far side. When I caught up, she informed me that it was time to role-play. She would be the Captain and I would be the first mate. I would be punished because I stole some of the crew’s food. I would be tied to the mast and she would give me forty lashes to my bare-back and naked buttocks.

Then it was happening. She stripped me down. There I was with my dick hanging and exposed between my legs, with each lash making me cringe and bleed a little more. Before I passed out, a big surprise, I shook mightily until I sprayed the ship’s deck with my sperm.

When I came to, she was next to me. She reached down and gave me a pen.

 “Okay, start writing now, before you have your first strap-on experience later tonight, and if I like what you write, I might treat you to a sip of my lactating tit.”

Published 
Written by dolphinman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments