Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taming Of A Power-Hungry Mistress

"One of the most arrogant and probably fake "mistresses" on Lush gets tamed and taught a lesson."

10
4 Comments 4
990 Views 990
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is not intended to offend, just entertain. But with most writing, there are lessons that can be learned. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Names were removed so as to not make too many cry."

The new mistress had had enough of seeing how some "mistresses" abuse and neglect those that chose to worship and submit to her. The arrogant mistress appeared to be just a power-hungry collector, but a poor manager of her group of submissives and slaves. Many had gotten disgruntled from lack of attention and left. Most of the others just broke the rules of the group and cheated behind her back.

The new mistress met with one of the arrogant mistresses to talk about issues and their future. This arrogant mistress did not know the new mistress had mind control capabilities and used them to make her relax and also feel more submissive. When the time was right, the new mistress took the other to the Lush House where they had a private room.

The new mistress seduced the arrogant one and had her perform a sensual striptease. Once naked, the new mistress lifted the arrogant one and placed her on the bed. She bound her hands and feet so she was spread-eagle and vulnerable.

The new mistress teased the arrogant one and told her she was not too bad-looking, but not special either, and would be teaching her lessons tonight, so she should pay attention. The arrogant one tried to protest, saying she was the almighty Mistress, leader of all Lush Dommes, and ruler of many submissives.

The new mistress laughed and said that there had been a meeting and everyone agreed the arrogant one would be demoted to the lowest level of submissive and stripped of all her submissives and slaves. Before the newly demoted arrogant one could object, the new mistress lowered her pussy over her face. She told her to lick like her life depended on it. She better lick good or she would get no air to breathe.

The lowly submissive tried to struggle and object but the new mistress just ground on her face. Being under the influence of the mind control, the arrogant submissive could not resist licking that luscious pussy. Little did she know, the new mistress had conditioned her mind to desire her pussy. The more the submissive licked, the more the submissive became addicted to the new mistress' pussy and she got excited doing this.

The new mistress lifted off her hungry mouth, and the submissive begged for more pussy to lick. The new mistress said that she could have more, but she had to admit she was just a lowly submissive and no longer the mistress to any others. Then the submissive would be fed pussy and more pussy. The arrogant submissive cried and admitted she had been a power-hungry submissive collector and a poor, neglectful mistress. She did not deserve respect or worship from those she enslaved.

The new mistress sat back on the lowly submissive's face and let her hungry submissive lick the addictive pussy. The new mistress told the arrogant submissive there was one more ritual to make this transition complete. It was that the submissive had to agree to it and then it would be official. The new mistress would rule all dommes lower than herself and all their submissives in a new organization with rules that would be enforced. And the arrogant one would be the lowest submissive. The arrogant submissive was so addicted to the pussy of her new mistress, she agreed. With that the new mistress sat back on her face, orgasmed, and peed in her mouth.

matureerotic4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
matureerotic4u

The new mistress left the room, cleaned up, and came back wearing a latex suit that looked like what a kinky lion tamer would wear. She unbound the lowly submissive and gave her a costume to wear for the ritual. The costume was that of a pet cat, ears, whiskers, paw-like gloves, and a tail. All sensitive areas, nipples, pussy, ass were exposed. The new mistress attached a pink collar that read “Lowest Submissive” and a leash.

She then told the submissive she would only be able to speak a few words at the ceremony. The words were, "I am lowly submissive. I am not mistress. I ask forgiveness of all I have offended, abused, and neglected. I free you all and turn you over to this new almighty mistress." Anything else was just to be meowing and purring.

To seal the deal, the new mistress conditioned her mind more to desire her pussy, wiped some of the wetness, and told her to lick the hand clean. Of course, the submissive did as she was told.

The new mistress had the lowly submissive on all fours and led her from the room with the leash and used occasional taps of the riding crop to control her pace. When they got to the door of the Basement Room, the new mistress told her new Alpha Mistress to get the audience ready for their entrance. Circus music and flashing lights started and the crowd of pets, dommes, submissives, and curious onlookers all focused on the door as it opened.

The new mistress led the lowly submissive around the room with the collar and leash for all to see this spectacle. Some are shocked. Some thrilled that she got put in her place. The new mistress lead the lowly submissive to the center of the room and pulled her up onto a table.

The new mistress thanks the crowd and tells them this submissive has something to say. The lowly submissive said, "I am lowly submissive. I am not mistress. I ask forgiveness of all I have offended, abused, and neglected. I free you all and turn you over to this new almighty mistress."

The new mistress pulled her down to the floor and paraded her around the room, where she was instructed to kiss every foot and allow everyone to grope her.

Once that was done, the new mistress lead the lowly submissive to the center of the room again and informed the crowd they were all allowed to come piss on the lowest submissive. They lined up, laughing as they all pissed on the submissive, making her drink what hit her face and clean the floor before the next guest started.

Then they all left, including the new mistress, leaving the lowly submissive alone, covered in piss in the room she once dominated. And all she could think of was getting more of the new mistress’s pussy.

Published 
Written by JustDee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments