Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Convent

"Sent to investigate rumors, Father Michael gets more than he bargained for."

42
9 Comments 9
10.3k Views 10.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"Inspired by the graphic novel "the Convent of Hell" by Ricardo Barriero."

I stood at the front door of the massive stone structure, recalling it's history. Built at the conclusion of the French and Indian War for a sect of Nuns whose only wish was to be separate from the secular world, it had stood the test of time. Not a very pretty building, its imposing structure and placement in the northern Adirondacks insured that the women within would not be bothered by the outside world.

I was met at the door by a stern faced nun. "Can I help you?"

"Good afternoon, Sister. I'm Father Michael.  I'm looking for your Mother Superior, Sister Margaret."

"I'm Sister Margaret. How may I be of assistance?"

"I'm here to investigate allegations by the locals that you are luring young women into your order against their will."

She stepped aside, letting me pas by, into the building. "I assure you, no one is here against their will. Would you care to join us for dinner, Father? Venison stew. And it's quite good."

Picking up my valise, I begged off. "I've already eaten at the diner in the village down the road. I'd just like to lie down and rest. It's been a long day."

"Certainly, Father. Follow me. I'll take you to the guest quarters. You may conduct your investigation in the morning."

I followed her down the hall to a sparsely furnished room, passing small groups of nun's as we made our way. 

"I noticed three different habits, Sister. Would you mind explaining them?"

"Certainly Father. the black habits are those of us belonging to the order. The white habits are our three novices. Girls exploring the way of life here, away from the distractions of secular life.."

"And the grey habits?"

"Those are our charges; pregnant women without husbands. We care for them throughout their pregnancies."

"That's very noble work, Sister." I said as we arrived at my room.

She opened the door, allowed me in and closed the door behind her. She stood between me and the door. I noticed her smile. Very Mona Lisa-esque.

"Sister, I am tired. I shall see you in the morning."

She did not move. Instead, she tore open her robe, whipped off her wimple, exposing the most beautiful, the most perfect breasts I had ever seen. Taken totally by surprise, I stood there, mouth agape. I also noticed my trousers tenting. Sister Margaret, seeing my dilemma stepped closer. closing the distance between us to mere inches.

"Sister, shouln't you cover yourself?" I stammered.

"Don't you like what you see, Father?"

Looking down at my tented pants, she added, "At least part of you seems to."

Still unable to tear my gaze from her proud chest, I replied, "Don't you find this inapropriate, Sister?"

It was then that I noticed a droplet of liquid seeping from her gumdrop sized nipple. Rather than answer me, she stepped closer, pressing her silver dollar sized areola to my parted lips. Even though I knew it was wrong, I couldn't resist. I took it in, tasting the sweetness of her milk. I suckled, pulling more into my mouth and letting it wash over my tongue. Sucking harder, I felt her nipple disgorging more and more of the sweet nectar of her breasts.

It was intoxicating. Never before, in my twenty years of priesthood had I ever lost control like this. Ravenously feeding on this womans luscious chest consumed me.

"Feast Father. Drink your fill. And when you are done we will feast on you."

Her hands wrapped around my head, holding me securely to her chest.

The door to the room opened up, revealing a young girl, dressed in a white habit. She entered. "You summoned me, Mother Superior?"

"Yes child. Assume the position and take care of Father Michael, as you have been taught."

"Yes Sister," she replied, kneeling beside me.

She undid my belt and unzipped my pants letting them pool around my ankles. She pulled my boxers off my hips, allowing my fully erect cock to spring free.

"Oh my," she murmurred.

"Something wrong Sister Anne?"

"Oh, nothing Sister Margaret. It's just that it's so big! I've never seen one  curved like this before."

She kissed the dusty rose colored crown, letting her lips linger before opening her mouth and sucking the head of my cock inside. I let out a moan before I could stop. I had never felt anything like it before. I was getting intoxicated by the attentions  of the two Sisters. 

They seemed to instinctively know it. Sister Margaret whispered, "Doesn't this feel good, Father Michael."

Still sucking, I nodded my head and murmurred, "Mmmm Hmmm" before I could stop myself.

Sister Margaret turned to her kneeling novice, "Show the good Father how much better he can feel Sister. Give him a proper welcome to our convent."

Sister Anne did not answer, at least not with words. I felt my penis bump the back of her throat as she gagged on my manhood.  It felt so good. I didn't want it to stop.

I struggled internally with my dilemma. I needed to stop this! But every time I moved to push Sister Anne away, my hand went to the back of her head instead of the front. My hips rolled back and forth and I felt her tongue caress me with each stroke.

Twenty years of celibacy went down the drain in a matter of moments. I felt my balls tighten. Knowing instinctively that I was about to break my vows, I tried to disengage again, but Sister Margaret held my mouth to her breast, whispering, "Come for Sister Anne. She needs your seed."

The intensity of my orgasm made me weak in the knees. I managed to stay upright until I felt Sister Anne's lips let me slip out. As I slid down the lush body of Sister Margaret, I looked up to see the two nuns sharing a sloppy kiss as they drank my semen. 

I sat on my haunches, Sister Margaret's fiery red bush inches from my face. Her musky scent assaulted my nostrils, and again, I knew it was wrong, but something compelled me to sink into the wiry mass of curls protecting the Mother Superior's privates. Her taste was as strong as her scent and my tongue reached out, parting the hairs until I felt her clit.

"Eat me, Father. Suck my cunt."

AnelissaReyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnelissaReyn

I did as I was told feeling the stiffness return to my reforming erection. I felt Sister Margarets hands in my hair, holding me in place.  My tongue sought out her holeand I thrust my tongue in as far as I could.

"Go deeper, Father Michael. I want to feel your tongue worming its way inside me."

I knew it wasn't possible but I briefly had the sensation that my head was up inside Sister Margaret's birth canal. The more I tasted her, the more I wanted. The more I wanted, the deeper I went. Suddenly I found myself sucking on her clit, her bush tickling my cheeks and nose.

I heard Sister Margaret moan, "Don't stop Father! I need you to make me cum!"

My  tongue feathered against her clit while I continued to suck.

"Yes! Yes! Thats good!" she cried out just before she pulled my face from her mass of pubic hair. "I need your cock in my cunt. I want you to fuck me, Father! Fill my cunt."

I was so intoxicated from drinking her juices, without hesitation I said yes. She told me to lie on my back so they could ride me. I crawled up to the bed and did as I was told, my proud, curved cock jutting out from my loins. Sister Anne straddled my face slowly settling her neatly trimmed pussy over my mouth.

Once in place, Sister Margaret grasped my shaft and slowly fed me to her weeping cunt, inch by glorious inch, until I felt her cervix kiss my helmet. At this point, I was overwhelmed with lust. I began thrusting my hips upward, almost trying to buck her off. It just made me sink deeper into her. my crown punching through into her ripe womb.

I could see nothing but the curvature of Sister Anne's delicate ass cheeks, so I could only imagine what the two nuns were doing. I could hear them kissing and whispering to one another as I tongue fucked the young girl.

"Sister Margaret," Anne whispered as she rolled her hips, smearing her musky essence on my face, "I need him inside me."

The mother Superior smiled at her young protege. "As long as I can taste him when you're done Sister."

She dismounted, leaving my rampant cock dripping with her juices pointing straight up.

Sister Anne bent down and planted a kiss on the crown before straddling my hips. Slowly she sat down, letting my cock open her up, spreading her lips, and stretching her birth canal. She was so incredibly tight, I could feel every inch of her young cunt as I probed deeper and deeper.

I couldn't help myself, I was so enthralled by the sensations of coupling with her. I raised my hips and dropped my cheeks back onto the bed. She followed, impaling herself on my fleshy spear.

"Oh my God, Sister Margaret. You were right! There is nothing like the feel of a stiff cock lodged deep in my cunt."

Sister Margaret smiled as she turned to me. "Does she feel as good to you as you do to her?"

Continuing to bounce the young nun on my lap, I looked up at Margaret and said, "Dear God, forgive me. Yes."

"Do you want to breed her?"

Knowing it was wrong, I tried to disengage, but my attempt was half hearted. I found myself responding, "Yes!"

"Then release your potent seed deep inside her.  Fuck her. Give her your baby." Margaret whispered in my ear. "Do this, and you will join us. You can have any girl you want, any way you want, any time you want."

Just at that moment, Sister Anne added, "Please, Father Michael. Fill me."

She leaned over and offered me one of her small beasts.

Any qualms I had about violating my oath of chastity died when my lips surrounded her nipple. I found myself bouncing harder and faster. I closed my eyes as I sucked, making the sensations emanating from my loins even more powerful. She moaned each time my cock bumped her cervix.

As I approached the point of no return I began to grunt like an animal, giving in to the sensations rambling around my brain. I opened my eyes, and, to my horror, it was not Sister Anne impaling herself on my manhood. It was my older sister, Meghan. I tried to buck her off, but her legs were locked under mine. She was going nowhere! I stopped resisting, letting myself go, to do as I wanted.

Sister Margaret's voice interrupted my train of thought at that moment, "Remember when you walked in on your sister masturbating? Her fingers squelching in and out of her cunt. And you stood and watched.  Then you ran to your room and furiously stroked your cock until you sprayed your seed, imagining that you were inside her.? Well, now is your chance."

I did remember. She was sixteen. I was sure she never knew I had seen her. When it was over, I felt so ashamed, but so turned on at the same time.

The vision before me softly said, "I know you want to, little brother. Go ahead, I want to feel your cum inside of me. Make me a mommy."

She bent down and kissed me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. I short-circuited at that moment, my cum rocketing into her womb, potent and sticky. I kept thrusting upward as rope after rope of my seed filled her up. Somehow, I knew I was impregnating  the woman in my lap. I knew it couldn't be my sister, but I wanted it to be.

The gentle voice of my sister interrupted my thoughts. "After what you just thought, you know you can never return to the priesthood, don't you little brother?"

Yes. I knew I could never go back. I no longer wanted to re-enter a life where I couldn't lust after women like these two. I felt my cock softening.

The vision in my lap returned to Sister Anne, who dismounted and lay on her back.

"Thank you Father," she said as her hand covered her vaginal opening, trying to keep my sperm from drooling out.

I turned to Sister Margaret, "How did you do that?"

"Do what, Father?"

"Change Sister Anne into my sister Meghan"

"It's amazing what the devil can do when she puts her mind to it."

A perplexed look crossed my face as I took in her words.

"Typical of a man, thinking that the devil can only be a male. You've only just begun to see what I can do. Welcome to my world, Michael."

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments