Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl Scout Master - Part 3

"Eric gets his first real spanking."

17
8 Comments 8
30.9k Views 30.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story

After we came, I held Tracy in my arms kissing her neck. She turned her head and we shared a deep passionate kiss. Mistress Elin stood, walked over and said it was time to go and continue in the bedroom. She kissed us both as she cuffed our hands in front of us. With the chains in her hand, she led us to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom still aglow in candlelight, Mistress Elin led me over to the padded leggings anchored to the floor. Directly overhead was a long bar suspended from the ceiling with two chains hanging down with padded cuffs attached. Tracy locked my feet in the padded leggings as Mistress secured my wrists to the padded cuffs.

"Eric, you are getting a reward spanking for your obedience earlier this evening."

Mistress went behind me, giving me two commands. Tracy went to the wall to get two riding crops, two padded paddles and a bowl of ice cubes from the mini ice box.

"I do not want to see your cock erect or any precum, before the last strike to our arse."

"Yes, Mistress." I replied as she gently rubbed one of my arse cheeks.

"You are not to make a sound."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied as she continued to gently rub one of my arse cheeks.

Tracy walked behind me, placing the items on the floor. She joined Mistress in rubbing my other arse cheek. After several minutes of this, I felt a light, gentle slap land on my cheeks. They again struck my arse with their hands, each taking a cheek.

The slaps landed just hard enough to give a moderate stinging feeling. Mistress and Tracy gently rubbed my arse cheeks after each slap. After the twentieth slap, I felt the coldness of an ice cube on each cheek. The coldness was a welcoming feeling on my very warm, stinging arse.

"Tracy, pick up your paddle. We will gently rub his arse cheeks, then give twenty smacks slightly harder than our hands."

"Yes Mistress."

Between each strike, they gently rubbed my arse cheeks with the paddle. Mistress reached around and placed her hand on my limp cock.

"Tracy I want you to take your free hand, play with his balls."

"Yes Mistress."

It was hard to concentrate on not getting an erection or making a sound. Mistress moved her hand over the mushroom shape of my cock head. She tried to coax the precum from within as the last ten strikes were administered.

They removed their hands from my cock and balls. My arse was stinging quite a bit more and much warmer than before. They rubbed ice cubes over my arse cheeks, before they administered the last twenty strikes with a crop. My cock was still limp, no precum either.

"Before we begin, start playing with his balls Tracy."

"Yes Mistress."

Tracy fondled my balls as Mistress placed her hand on my limp cock. They took their crops, gently rubbed my arse cheeks for a minute. Then, on Mistresses command they smacked my arse much harder than before.

I held back from saying anything, though it was hard to do. Between strikes, they gently rubbed their crops over my arse cheeks. Tracy was squeezing my balls as Mistress slid her hand around my still limp cock.

The striking of the crops on my arse were harder than the paddles. With ten strikes left, I felt my cock getting bigger, Mistress now wrapped her hand around my shaft, slowly stroking its semi erect length. I tried thinking of something else so my cock would not become erect.

IsabelaGonzalez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelaGonzalez

On the last strike of the crops, my cock became fully erect with precum covering the head. I thought for sure that Mistress would be infuriated with me. I lowered my head as they rubbed ice on my arse cheeks, then gently rubbed their hands until the stinging sensation was gone.

When they finished, Mistress told Tracy to uncuff me and bring me to the bed. I was told to lie on my back spread eagled with arms stretched out to either side. They tied my arms and legs to the bed posts with the ropes. Looking up, I watched our reflections in the mirror above the bed.

“You did very well Eric, now you will have your reward.” Mistress straddled my face.

Tracy was sucking my balls, swirling her tongue over them at the same time. Her hand was rubbing the head of my cock as Mistress licked my shaft.

Mistress pressed her sopping wet pussy onto my mouth. My tongue licked her swollen pussy lips, then her clit. I felt Tracy licking up my rigid shaft as Mistress sucked on the head. My tongue snaked its way past her swollen lips and into her wetness.

Just as mistress was about to cum, she moved off of me and told Tracy to straddle my face. Mistress then straddled my cock, in one quick move she had my cock buried deep in her pussy. Tracy rubbed her wet slit over my face as Mistress licked her nipples. Tracy was pinching then twisting Mistresses nipples as my tongue found Tracy’s G – spot.

Mistress would rise up so that just the head of my cock stayed in her pussy, then push down hard. Tracy was flooding my mouth with her sweet nectar as she bit Mistresses nipples. Mistress quickened the pace as her pussy squeezed my cock. Tracy rubbed her pussy on my mouth faster.

Suddenly the two of them screamed out that they were coming. The warm cream from my cock filled Mistress as her pussy gave one final squeeze. They held each other while kissing and caressing one another’s body.

Moving off my face and cock, Mistress told Tracy to suck my cream from her pussy. When Tracy had done so, she kissed Mistress. They both moaned out as they shared the combined love juices.

After resting a while, they untied me. Mistress lay on one side of me and Tracy the other. The three of us lay there looking at our reflection in the mirror.

“Time to clean up as there is more training to do.” As Mistress took our hands leading us to the large walk in shower.

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. 

 

**

 

Copyright ©2014 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments