Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The New Neighbour, Part 13

"Into chastity..."

16
0 Comments 0
14.1k Views 14.1k
808 words 808 words

My wife looked over to me.

“That is so romantic, isn’t it, Peter?” she smirked.

“Err, well, yes. Yes, it is Mommy,” I replied.

Marian interjected: “You know, Caroline, we do have some spare ‘equipment’. We could always try Peter for size. What size is he, do you think?”

“Oh, small, definitely small!” my wife laughed.

Gerald was permitted to pull up his pants, then sent to find a suitable device. He returned with a lockable pink plastic chastity tube and handed it to his wife.

“This is one of Gerald’s old tubes, Caroline. Of course, he was ‘small’ when we started out, but as you’ve seen, he takes a ‘tiny’ model these days!”

“Would you let Marian try this on your little pee-pee, Peter. After all, we are her guests.”

Defeated, I simply nodded my agreement, shuffled towards our host and dropped my trousers and underpants. Despite my utter humiliation, I was sporting a semi-erect penis.

“Yes, he is rather on the small side, but we won’t be able to fit the device on him in that state. I’m afraid he’ll have to be milked first, Caroline,” Marian pointed out.

My wife answered, “I really do apologise, Marian. It really is the height of bad manners to be erect in front of a lady, without her permission. There will be consequences, when we get home Peter!”

“You told me that he was a leg pervert, Caroline. With your permission, I think we can quickly take care of this ‘situation’.” Said her friend.

“Well, of course, Marion. Let’s get him done. What would you suggest?”

“Leave it to me!”

With that, she reached down and began to slowly lift the hem of her long dress, revealing sheer, glossy beige nylon stockings.

“Come over here Gerald, and masturbate our guest.”

Stunned, I looked pleadingly at my wife.

“Stay, Peter! Don’t you dare embarrass me any further. Surely you weren’t expecting Marian to wank you off. Now, look how kind she is. Look at those lovely nylons, while Gerald strokes your little cock for you,” said Caroline.

No man had ever touched my genitals before. This was one perversion that had never appealed to me. I was not gay!

He gently pushed me to the floor, so that I was on all fours before his wife; then, sitting behind me on a small stool, reached through my legs and pulled my penis back through my legs.

RANYAH
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RANYAH

He skilfully stroked me to full erection as I gazed hungrily at his wife’s lovely exposed legs.

Soon, she revealed her stocking tops and began to adjust the garters.

“They all like this, don’t they, Caroline!?”

“Yes, just look at him. He can’t resist,” Replied my wife.

Staring directly into my shameful eyes, Marion goaded me: “You look like a cow, Peter. A cow being milked. I think he should moo for us, Caroline! Go on, Peter. Moo!”

As the pent-up pleasure built from my balls, greedily watching her exposing her transparent white French Knickers, I obeyed…

“Moo, moo, moo, moo!”

The women both laughed at my predicament.

“Get him a tail, Gerald!” said the object of my lust.

Quickly, he scuttled off to another room, returning with the required object. He proceeded to smear my sphincter with some sort of grease, then gradually pushed what I knew to be a small butt-plug, slowly into my bottom until it was gripped inescapably between my ass cheeks.

The ladies were clearly enjoying the show.

“Wiggle your bottom, like a cow Peter, and don’t forget to moo!” said Marion.

I swayed from side to side and could now feel the soft tail, attached to the butt-plug, swishing against the backs of my thighs. Gerald managed to resume his stroking and soon had me at the edge, teasing my foreskin.

“Moo, moo, moo, moo!”

As if the scene wasn’t kinky enough, my dear wife now slid over the sofa, close to Marion, reached down, and began to caress her legs and French knickers. Slowly, they came together with long sensuous kisses and an eager embrace.

“Moo, moo, moo, moo!” I cried, as I ejaculated. He caught my sperm in his hands.

The ladies ignored me and continued their passionate encounter. Gerald led me away to the bathroom. He held up his hands for me to lick up my filth then removed the intruder from my bottom, washed my genitals and fitted the chastity device. We did not speak. I was then returned to the scene of my shame.

By this time, the ladies had composed themselves. Flushed, they resumed their look of amused scorn as I was displayed before them in my newly chastised state. The keys were handed to my wife.

“I think it’s time we went home, Peter.”

“Yes Mommy.”

 

Published 
Written by SheerLuke
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors