Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The New Neighbour, Part 9

"A day at the salon, with Jennifer..."

8
1 Comment 1
9.6k Views 9.6k
685 words 685 words

Working next door, as usual, the next day, Jennifer invited me into her private parlour for a little chat.

“I discussed your financial ‘issues’ with Mummy yesterday. You may be surprised to learn that she was impressed with your domestic service the other day. She was planning a ladies’ tea-party this week, but unfortunately, her maid has been called away on family business. Mummy suggested that she might be willing to pay you to serve at her function,” said Jennifer.

“Oh, err, well, that sounds possible, Miss,” I replied.

“There’s just one small detail, Peter. Mummy will require you to dress as a lady’s maid.”

“Oh, no Miss, I’m not into that sort of thing. Not at all!”, I spluttered.

Jennifer slowly crossed her nyloned legs and placed her hand ever so gently on my thigh, sending a most pleasant erotic shock through my body.

“Well… I did tell mummy that I thought you would serve for her. I know this would be asking a lot of you Peter, but I’d be ever so grateful if you’d be Mummy’s maid. As a very special favour for me. Just this once.”

How could I resist!

“Yes, Miss, I wouldn’t want to disappoint you.”

She reached over and planted a big wet kiss on my cheek.

“Excellent, Peter. Now, we need to get you prepared, so, if you could be ready for 12.30 PM, I’ll drive you into town.”

She stood up and shooed me out of her room.

That afternoon I was taken to a special salon, located on an industrial estate I had not visited before. I was introduced to Phoebe, the attractive owner, and taken by her, with Jennifer into a large ‘treatment’ room.

“Now, Peter, first things first. We need to get rid of all that nasty body hair, don’t we?” said Phoebe, “Take off all your clothes, and lie on the treatment table for me. There’s a good boy.”

Reluctantly, I stripped in front of the two ladies and lay on my back, on the table. Phoebe then began rubbing depilation cream into my chest, armpits and legs. “He has pretty legs, doesn’t he, Jennifer?”

Seductive_Eyes69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Seductive_Eyes69

“Yes, and they’ll look even better when they are smooth,” replied Jennifer.

Shockingly, Phoebe then leaned forward and began applying the cream to my groin and genitals. I flinched, but she reassured me.

“We need you completely hairless down there, Peter – in case of inspections.”

I was then turned over and the procedure repeated on my bottom and back.

“Into the shower with you! The warm water will wash away all the hair. And, no playing with your pee-pee, you naughty boy!”

I scuttled off to the adjacent shower-room, and followed Phoebe’s instructions; returning after towelling myself dry.

“Excellent. Let’s get you fitted with your maid’s outfit, Peter.”

I was handed a pair of the most luxurious, sheer-to-waist black pantyhose and helped into them, by Jennifer.

“No knickers for you Peter. We don’t want a visible panty-line do we?” smirked Phoebe as she handed me a most feminine, flouncy, black satin blouse.

To this, she added a rather tight, short, black satin skirt. I managed to struggle into these items, before Phoebe added a white, lacy nylon cap, matching gloves and a frilly white apron, tied at the rear with a big bow.

Jennifer handed me a pair of black, patent-leather, low-heeled shoes to finish my ‘ensemble’. The ladies had me parade before them and agreed that I’d make a splendid maid.

To my relief, I was allowed to get changed again. Jennifer thanked Phoebe profusely and drove me home. I was full of trepidation.

That night, I kept telling myself that I shouldn’t turn up on the next day, but my penis betrayed me. I couldn’t help thinking back to that day’s events. I suppose it was the full-on, intimate attention from two gorgeous women, and despite the continual humiliation, the sensual, erotic experience at their hands. I couldn’t help myself. Yet again, I masturbated myself.

 

Published 
Written by SheerLuke
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments