Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mandy's Femdom Christmas Party

"Three subs try their best to appease five demanding dommes at Christmas."

16
4 Comments 4
15.8k Views 15.8k
8.4k words 8.4k words

Christmas was close and the party season was in full swing. Offices parties filled the pubs and you couldn’t go anywhere without obnoxious drunks stumbling through the streets of London. 

Just as I had about had my fill of the so-called “festive season” my phone rang. Glancing at the screen before deciding whether to answer or not I was delighted to see it was Mandy calling. We had become a sort of friends with benefits situation, we didn’t see each other often but boy was it special when we did.

Quickly I answered and Mandy’s sweet voice replied: “Hey there, I’m co-hosting a Christmas party this weekend and I think you’ll love it.”

“I’m not really in the Christmas spirit,” I started to say before she interrupted me.

“Hang on, before you say no. Myself and a few other dommes are having a party and looking for some willing subs to serve the food and drink. Oh, and of course anything else we want.”

“Ok, now you have my attention. When and where is it? And what should I wear?”

Mandy told me all the details and I agreed to attend. Just before she hung up she said: “Don’t forget how I like your pubes — I wouldn’t want you getting unduly punished.”

Knowing Mandy, I took her words of warning very seriously. She’d previously told me she liked smooth balls, ass and stomach, so I quickly booked myself in for the fabled “back, sac and crack” plus a stomach waxing. I was pretty sure it was going to be important.

The waxing was as painful, awkward and humiliating as I had feared — but I knew that if I let Mandy down I’d be in for a whole lot worse. But I was happy with the results, my balls, cock and ass were completely bald and smooth. The hair on my stomach was gone and the lady had waxed and trimmed my pubes into a small trapezoid shape a couple of inches above my shaft.

The day arrived and I dressed as instructed, a pair of black trousers, a white shirt and smart black leather shoes. I arrived five minutes early — much better to be early than risk being late. Almost immediately I was buzzed up to the second floor flat in Soho and Mandy greeted me warmly.

She always looked incredible and had an amazing collection of fetish wear but tonight I could barely believe my eyes. Stood before me was the exquisite five-foot-four-inch Mandy wearing an underbust black latex corset with pink frilly edges, Her pert 32B tits stood firmly above the corset showing off her newly pierced nipples.

As my eyes drifted down her body her tightly closed pussy lips and shaved pubes highlighted her lack of underwear, while a pair of wet-look latex stockings led to a pair of patent leather black stilettos.

“Wow, you look fucking amazing,” I said as we hugged.

“Thanks,” she replied, smiling — clearly proud of how hot she looked. “It’s a good thing you’re here early, let me tell you what’s going on. We have five dommes coming tonight and three subs to serve the food and drink. The other guys should be here soon.”

For the centre of town, it was a surprisingly large apartment. An open-plan kitchen living area was kitted out in modern fixtures and elegant black leather sofas and chairs.

Off the living area was a huge bedroom with a large king-sized bed, dressed in black and red bedding. In one corner a large St Andrew’s cross stood, with restraints hanging loosely — ready for its first victim.

Swiftly the guys arrived, neither of who I had met before. I was clearly the eldest at forty-one, Simon seemed less sure of himself and was probably in his early thirties, then there was Josh. He was the youngest, somewhere in his mid-twenties and very cocksure.

As we were setting up the flat, getting the food ready and opening the wine, the buzzer went. Mandy rushed to answer it. Moments later a stunning redhead strolled through the door. I watched in awe as Mandy grabbed her and kissed her passionately on the lips, a deep, erotic kiss. After they parted, she turned to us.

“Slaves, this is Mistress Anastasia. This is her flat and her party, you WILL do everything and anything she tells you. The same goes for any of the other mistresses here tonight. You won’t speak unless spoken to, you’ll ensure we all have a full glass at all times and never want for anything. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes Mistress Mandy,” we replied in unison.

Anastasia and Mandy disappeared into the bedroom, closing the large double doors behind them, while we continued to set up. A few minutes late Mandy flung the doors wide open and out strolled Anastasia.

Towering over Mandy, she must have been nearly six feet tall, with long, rich scarlet hair hanging past the alabaster white skin of her face and far down her back. Unlike Mandy, she was fully dressed in an all-in-one liquid latex catsuit that perfectly matched her hair. Completing her outfit was a pair of knee high boots with a five-inch heel.

They marched over to us and instructed us to line up, quickly we obliged. Staring at us, Mandy pulled three white bin bags from behind her back and dropped one in front of each of us.

“Now get undressed!” she ordered.

We all stripped until we were completely naked, placing our clothes and shoes into the bags. Mandy handed us each a bowtie and instructed us to put them on, as she disappeared into the bedroom with our clothes.

As she returned, I saw she had a leather riding crop in her hand and a surge of panic raced through my body.

“Now for my cock inspection,” she said as she walked towards me.

Reaching forward, she lifted my long, thick cock with the crop and stared at my balls. A quick tap and I opened my legs so she could check out my balls.

“Very nice,” she cooed, “now turn round and spread your cheeks.”

I obeyed and soon felt the hard leather of the crop tracing a line from the back of my sac all the way past my anus and up my freshly-waxed crack. A light swish of the crop on my cheeks told me she approved and I turned around to be met by a broad smile.

Simon was next in the lineup and Mandy quickly inspected his cock and balls. I could see he was smaller than me but not by too much and it appeared he had also shaved or waxed. Soon he turned around and spread his ass just like I had done. Instantly I knew Mandy was not so impressed. A loud crack rang out and Simon inhaled deeply as the stiff leather bit into his butt.

“You have a hairy ass!” Mandy barked. “But the rest is ok.”

Josh was never going to be so lucky. For one so cocksure, he certainly had a small dick. The tip of his flaccid penis poked an inch or so out from a huge mound of bushy pubes. Mandy just stood in from of him and stared. Before she even said a word a sharp smack tore through the room as she slapped the head of his dick as hard as she could with the crop.

Instantly Josh collapsed to the floor, grasping at his stinging cock.

“Get up you worthless piece of shit! Did you not get the instructions or did you just fucking ignore them?” she asked incredulously.

“I… I… I’m… s… s” he started to say before another snap of the crop thundered into his bright red cock. This time he stayed upright — just.

“You’re a fucking embarrassment to me, to Mistress Anastasia and to yourself. You have a lot to prove now.”

Turning to face us Mandy looked us up and down. “Tonight will be perfect. I’ve told you what you need to do, so there should be no need for any questions. Don’t speak unless given permission and do whatever you’re instructed. At the end of the evening, one of you will be rewarded, one of you will be punished and one of you will be humiliated. Your fate is in your hands.

“Oh, and one final thing, if ANY of you get a hard-on unless told to, you will be severely punished. You are here for our enjoyment, not yours.”

I didn’t know how well the other guys knew Mandy, but I knew her well and was perfectly aware of just how cruel and harsh she could be. I was determined to get the reward, and fairly sure already who would be getting humiliated.

Over the next fifteen minutes, the remaining three ladies arrived. Mistress Jade was first, a slim, elegant black girl in her late twenties. She was about five-feet-ten-inches with deep brown skin, long, braided hair and walked in wearing a long fur coat. Reaching to remove coat revealed she was wearing not very much underneath, just red nipple covers and a pair of black leather shorts held up by a set of red suspenders. Completing her outfit were a pair of thigh-high lace-up boots.

Mistress Chloe was the next to arrive and Josh greeted her. Her short black hair framed a cute rounded face, that showed her experience - she must have been in her late forties. She never once glanced at our naked bodies with her deep green eyes. A huge pair of tits were concealed beneath a full length metallic silver rubber dress. She looked like she had stepped right out of a 1950s movie.

Last but not least was Mistress Camilla. She arrived as I was pouring champagne for the other ladies and Josh rushed to answer the buzzer. In his over-eagerness, he sent a tray of canapés crashing to the floor — much to Mandy’s dismay.

“On your knees and tidy that mess up now,” she ordered.

As Josh reached to pick up the food Mandy interrupted curtly: “Did I say you could use your hands you worm? Use your fucking mouth. I want that floor perfectly clean now.” 
 
Josh visibly deflated as he bent down grasping pieces of canapé in his mouth and dropping them onto the silver tray he had dropped.

While Josh was tidying up, Simon answered the door for Camilla. She was well-known in the local fetish scene and always dressed beautifully. Tonight her elegant five-foot-eight-inch frame was wrapped in a figure-hugging jade green latex dress that ended mid-thigh. A pair of black latex hold-up stockings encased he toned legs down to her black heels.

With all the guests present, Simon and I set about our duties. We circulated with trays of finger food and bottles of champagne and wine. The ladies basically ignored us as they chatted amongst themselves while Josh continued to clean the floor with his mouth.

A short while later Mandy beckoned me over. “I need somewhere to rest my feet, slave,” she said.

Placing the champagne bottle down, I knelt down in front of her as she rested her feet on my back and carried on her conversation. After about fifteen minutes Mandy said: “Slave, there’s a small black bag by the bed, go and get it for me.”

Rising from the floor I headed silently into the bedroom, found the bag and returned it to Mandy. 

“You can go back to your duties now,” she said as she opened the drawstrings. As I poured some more drinks I watched out of the corner of my eye as she pulled out a large six-inch butt plug with a sucker for a base.

Sensuously she licked it, knowing all the guys were secretly watching her. With the sucker wet, she stuck it to her leg and casually stroked it as she talked with Anastasia.

Finally, Josh finished cleaning up his mess and began serving food. Almost immediately Chloe pulled him to one side and led him into the bedroom closing the door swiftly behind them. Simon and I exchanged a quick, furtive glance, acknowledging that we both wondered what was happening.

It wasn’t long before our curiosity was sated as the familiar crack of a leather paddle filled the air, swiftly followed by a loud shriek and another crack. The ladies in the room chuckled to themselves and I overheard Mandy whisper to Anastasia: “He’s in trouble now, Chloe is vicious!”

Over the next thirty minutes, a regular pattern of slaps, cracks, snaps and cries leaked from the bedroom as Chloe dealt out her particular form of punishment. Mandy was clearly enjoying the sounds, as she reached into her bag and grabbed a bottle of lube and started greasing up that butt plug stuck to her thigh.

Eventually, the bedroom doors opened as Chloe stood there beaming from ear to ear. “Get out here, you,” she urged to Josh as he slowly limped back into the living area. Chloe revelled in showing off her handiwork to the other ladies. Josh’s ass, thighs and back were a crisscross of bright red welts and ever-darkening bruises.

Josh had lost his cocksureness and seemed more like a beaten dog as he started his duties. Once again Simon and I exchanged looks.

Suddenly Mandy summoned me over once again. “Be a good slave and sit on my thigh,” she smiled, gesturing to the slick butt plug.
Carefully I straddled her thigh and slowly sat down. The lube was cold as it touched my anus but I know better than to show it. My ass was totally unprepared for anything this big. With each inch, the pain grew exponentially. Yet still, I persisted, slowly edging that black silicone plug deep into my ass. Just as I was reaching the widest part Mandy grabbed my shoulders and pulled me down.

“Hurry up and take it like a man,” she laughed as my ring stretched wide, sucking the plug fully inside me. “Good boy, I bet you like that though, don’t you?”

I nodded my agreement.

“You know, you’ve been very good tonight. I think you deserve a reward. Get on your knees and you can sniff my pussy.”

Eager to please, I quickly stood up with the butt plug inside me and knelt before Mandy as she opened her thighs, exposing her perfectly waxed young pussy. I leaned forward and inhaled deeply.

“Get in there and sniff it properly!” she ordered.

I leaned closer still and inhaled deeply, savouring her delicious scent. Unfortunately, I overbalanced ever so slightly and the tip of my nose brushed her smooth lips. Instantly I regretted my error as Mandy’s hand slammed into first my left cheek and then my right cheek.

“Did I say you could fucking touch me!” she yelled. “Get up and back to work!”

With my checks stinging and my ears ringing I swiftly got back to work, grabbing a tray of food and passing it around. As I circulated the room, I watched as Simon was called over by Camilla and ordered to worship her feet. He clearly knew what he was doing and soon Camilla was praising him effusively for his work. Suddenly I was concerned. I might not end up being rewarded, and having seen what Chloe had done to Simon and having experienced Mandy’s beatings before I was nervous.

As I passed Jade with the champagne I felt her reach for the plug in my ass and start tugging it. Immediately I stopped as she stretched my ass. I could feel her watching as my anus opened and the plug started sliding out. Suddenly she let go and it popped right back in with a small squelch of lube.

“You seem like a good slave. Come with me,” Jade said as she stood and headed to the bedroom.

She led me to the cross and bound me securely, taking her time with each and every restraint. Sensually her hands roamed across my body, feeling, squeezing and caressing every muscle, joint and sinew in me. Finally, she reached my ass and I felt her strong fingers dig into my cheeks, kneading and massaging them firmly. Slowly, a hand slid between my cheeks and reached for the butt plug.

“Do you like it when I play with your ass?” she asked, and I nodded in reply.

Lightly she pushed the plug deeper inside, causing me to squirm on the cross. Then ever so slowly she began pulling it out until the widest part was stretching my anus. once again she let it go, as it popped back inside me. Each time she did it, a small murmur escaped my lips and I could feel my cock growing stiffer and stiffer. Mandy’s words echoed through my mind and I was determined not to get an erection.

Still Jade played with the plug in my ass, stroking my cheeks, brushing against my hairless sac and stretching my asshole. By now I could feel a small stream of pre-cum leaking down my leg but I still had my erection under control — but only just.

All of a sudden she stopped. Her hands left my body and the butt plug stayed nestled between my smooth, firm cheeks. Without warning a thud filled the room as a solid paddle slapped into my ass. A surge of pain ripped through my body, but I knew better than to scream. 

Jade was clearly a pro, she could control the pace and severity of each and every blow, sending shivers through my body. Yet, just as I was about to scream out she’d soothe me, rubbing her hands across my cheeks.

“You’re such a good boy, aren’t you,” she whispered, her hot breath hanging in the air by my ear. “You like it when I beat you, I can tell.”

Still, she kept hammering my ass cheeks and I could feel the familiar sting of a good beating. Finally, she stopped. Her firm body pressed against mine as she reached for the restraints.

“You did really well, not a peep out of you. And your ass looks so red,” she said as her tits rubbed against my back.

“Do you want to suck my titties?” she whispered and of course I nodded my approval.

Once I was free of my restraints, Jade headed over to the bed and lay down, then popped the nipple covers off. A pair of dark brown nipples crowned two large firm 38C breasts. I leaned in and tentatively licked a nipple, circling it carefully and softly.

“You can use your hands or whatever you want,” Jade encouraged.

Free to do as I pleased, I set about my task with gusto. I grabbed her tits firmly, squeezing them, pushing them together and sucking her nipples firmly. Within seconds they swelled and hardened into two rock-solid brown bullets. Slick with my saliva, my face slid easily from tit to tit as Jade moaned her approval. Swiftly her moans grew and it was clear she was loving the attention her breasts were receiving. It seemed like she might actually cum just from me sucking her tits.

Finally, her moaning and writhing eased. “Good slave, you did a great job,” she said while she reapplied her nipple covers.

Rejoining the party, Jade smiled at Anastasia as if in approval. Almost immediately I spotted Josh once again on his knees. This time, attempting to dab red wine from a white wool rug — he really wasn’t doing well. As I glanced around the room a pang of jealousy rippled through me as I spotted Simon rubbing Mandy’s shoulders. He was clearly good at it as Mandy was moaning her approval as his thumbs dug into her shoulder muscles.

With the other guys busy, I returned to serving duties once again. Alternating between drinks and food, I made sure all of the mistresses were fully served as they carried on chatting.

Suddenly Mandy yelled: “What the actual fuck! You’ve got a hard-on slave and now I have pre-cum on my arm.”

Simon began protesting his innocence but it was pointless. Everyone in the room would see his fully erect dick dripping. Before he had a chance to move, Mandy had slapped his cock hard and smacked his balls soundly.

The party carried on for a few more hours. One by one the mistresses took each of us off for some private time then returned to the group. Finally, shortly after 1 am Mandy began winding everything down.

“Slaves, tidy up,” she instructed, “We’ll be back in a few minutes.”

With that, the ladies disappeared into the bedroom and closed the door. We quickly began tidying, washing the glasses and putting everything away but were careful not to speak. A few minutes later Mandy returned.

“Come with me,” she instructed, turning back towards the bedroom, where all the other girls were sat on the bed.

“We’ve decided what will happen now,” she said ominously. “Simon, you did very well tonight but I can’t forgive your hard on — you're going to be punished.”

“Josh, you’ve been a disappointment all fucking evening — go kneel in that corner facing the wall until I call you.”

With that, Josh crawled to the corner obediently, the red welts on his ass and back still clearly visible.

Mandy strolled over to Simon and led him to the cross, carefully binding his arms and legs to the leather cuffs.

“So Jon, it looks like you’ve earned the reward,” she smiled. “Listen up, slaves, Jon’s reward is he gets ten minutes licking each of our pussies. While he’s busy with one mistress, the others will take turns flogging Simon.”

Returning to me, Mandy took my hand and led me to the bed, taking my hands she cuffed them behind my back. As she sat down she smiled at me and opened her thighs. The sweet perfume of her tight cunt filled my nostrils before I stretched out my tongue to taste the sweet nectar of that pussy I love so much.

As my tongue teased her tight lips, a steady thwack, slap and crack of Simon being beaten filled the air. Still, I didn’t let that put me off. I lapped hard and fast at Mandy’s tasty twat, sucking in her juices as she ground herself against my face. Quickly her moans grew louder and she grabbed my head, holding me just where she wanted me. As her swollen clit popped out, I swiftly focused on it, drawing it into my mouth as Mandy began to pant. I could tell she was moments from cumming and was desperate to help her.

Suddenly an alarm rang out and Mandy gently pushed my head away.

“Time’s up,” she smirked at my face slick with her juices.

One by one the mistresses took their place, removed their underwear and spread their legs to gift me my hard-won reward. Anastasia undid the crotch zip on her catsuit and was as smooth and soft as Mandy, but with a stronger more musky flavour. Jade had an adorable pussy, crowned with a strip of jet black pubes and a delicate, soft aroma. Camilla surprised me, despite her light blonde hair, she had a full bush of dark brown pubes that helped her scent delightfully.

And Chloe, perhaps it was her experience, or perhaps I had upped my game by the time she took her turn, but after nearly fifty minutes of eating pussy, I finally made one of them cum. Her clit seemed so sensitive that with each brush or lick she shuddered in delight. Finally, as I lapped her soft lips and my nose rubbed her clit she exploded and launched a torrent of hot cum straight into my mouth.

Simon’s moans had turned to groans and now were near sobs. As I rose from Chloe’s wide open cunt I saw his tortured body practically glowing red from all the beatings. But to his credit, he still hadn’t called out his safe word. Suddenly I was worried as I realised my cock was standing proudly erect from all the pussy licking.

Turning to me and unlocking my handcuffs Mandy said: “It looks like you enjoyed yourself, slave, now get me a glass of wine.”

Dutifully I returned to the kitchen and poured a glass of white wine for her.

“Now for that useless fucking worm. Josh, get yourself over here now!”

Stupidly Josh began to stand.

“Did I say you could fucking stand up!” she barked, as Josh quickly returned to his knees and crawled over to her. Meanwhile, Anastasia released Simon from his shackles.

IsabellaCandamil
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaCandamil

Mandy stood in from of him sipping her wine, his head level with her soaking wet pussy.

“You’re probably wondering what’s going to happen to you?” she asked, downing the last of her glass of wine. “I’m going to fucking humiliate you, you useless piece of dirt.”

Handing me the empty glass, Mandy instructed me to kneel down and hold out the glass. 

Opening her legs, she straddled the glass and released a steady stream of hot piss. By the time she finished, the glass was more than three-quarters full.

“Now be a gent and dry me off,” she instructed, as I stretched out my tongue to lap the last few drops from her.

“Slave Jon, make that worthless worm drink every last drop of that.”

A look of horror flashed across Josh’s face but he didn’t resist. Standing up, I placed the glass against his lips and began tipping the straw coloured pee into his not-so-eager mouth. Gulp by gulp he drank it drown as I tipped the glass further and further. With just a tiny amount left he suddenly coughed, spitting out the piss — but more importantly spraying Mandy with it.

Instantly the back of her hand smashed into his cheek, rocking his head back violently.

“I can’t fucking believe that you just spat piss at me you disgusting piece of trash,” she yelled as she slapped Josh once again.

“Now I need to punish and humiliate you further.”

Suddenly her face lit up and it was clear she had an idea. My hard-on had already begun to subside but Mandy had other ideas. Quickly she wrapped her dainty hand around my shaft, easing my foreskin back and forth. Almost instantly my cock sprung to attention once again. With a firm grip, she dragged me until my dick was about six inches from Josh’s face.

With one hand Mandy worked my cock, alternating between fast and slow, soft and firm. With the other hand, she reached behind me for the plug still buried in my ass. Teasingly she pulled it out then pushed it back in, again and again. The sensations of my anus being stretched as my cock was being worked were driving me crazy, plus I loved the crowd watching me being jerked off.

Soon I knew I was going to cum but hadn’t been given permission to speak. Instead, I communicated with moans and flinches of my engorged cock. Quickly my moans turned to pants and my dick swelled even more and I knew I couldn’t hold back any longer.

“It’s ok, cum,” Mandy encouraged, “cum all over his face.”

With her expert technique, I could hold on no longer and let loose a thick stream of cum right across Josh’s face. One squirt, then another, and another and with each spurt Mandy aimed my cock at a different part of his face. Slowly my cumming eased off, so Mandy rubbed the tip of my dick all over his face.

By the time she was done, almost every inch of his face was smeared with my semen, clumps hung from his eyelashes and thick streaks spread across his cheeks.

Holding my manhood in front of his mouth Mandy ordered: “Now clean the rest off his dick.”

Josh looked up unsure what to do.

“I’m not fucking kidding! Lick his dick clean!”

Hesitantly Josh stuck out his tongue and slowly licked the last few drops of cum from my softening dick. Now any signs of cockiness were long gone, he was humiliated, broken and I’m sure ready to head home.

“Finally you’ve done something right,” Mandy said before walking off to the corner of the room and looking through our bags of clothes. Selecting one, she started walking back toward Josh. A look of relief crossed his face — at long last his humiliation was over, he was going to be sent home.

Finally reaching Josh, she looked down at him with contempt. 

“These are your clothes you pathetic piece of excrement. Now come with me and don’t even think about standing up.”

Mandy strode over to the window as Josh crawled behind her like a dog that had been whipped. Flinging open the window the cold December air flooded into the room. Mandy glanced outside before hanging the bag of Josh’s clothes out of the window.

“I think it’s time you go home,” she sneered as she dropped to bag two floors to the busy Soho street.

Panic swiftly flooded Josh’s face as he realised what had just happened. He was naked, except for a bow tie, with his face covered in cum and now he had to head down two flights of stairs and onto a busy street to get his clothes.

Without saying a word Josh crawled as fast as he could to the door before running down the stairs to the outside world. Mandy closed the window but we could all hear when he got the street as a loud cheer and raucous laughter filled the air. Mandy had certainly achieved her goal of humiliating Josh — worse than even I had imagined.

Gradually the girls began to get dressed again and Simon was handed his clothes.

“You two did a great job tonight, you’ll always be welcome again,” Mandy told us as Simon started to get dressed.

As I was reaching into my bag of clothes Mandy walked up to me and whispered: “It’s up to you, but you might want to stay for a while.”

I didn’t need a second invite and put my bag down once again. One by one, the guests and Simon left until it was just Mandy, Anastasia and me.

“Do you want a drink?” Mandy asked and I nodded.

Laughing, she added: “It’s fine, you can talk, the party is over and you were amazing. I’ve told Anastasia all about you and you impressed her tonight. We thought you might like to join us for a little afterparty.”

Taking the glass of wine she offered I readily agreed: “I’d be delighted to join you two in whatever you have planned.”

“I told you he was fun,” Mandy cooed to Anastasia.

Taking Anastasia’s hand, Mandy headed back to the bedroom. “Are you coming?” she asked coyly.

As I followed, the two girls fell together onto the bed and began making out passionately. Their lipsticked laced lips locked in an almost violent exhibition of lust. Anastasia’s hands roved across Mandy’s taut body, squeezing her firm tits and striving for her young pussy. I simply watched in awe as my cock came back to life, rising quickly.

After what seemed an age, the girls parted and Mandy pushed Anastasia down onto the bed. Grabbing the zipper she swiftly began helping her out of her skin-tight catsuit, while wriggling free of her corset. Still, I stood on the sidelines, waiting for my invite to join. After a brief struggle, Anastasia was finally naked. Her almost bright white skin stood out vividly against the dark bedsheets and was in direct contrast to Mandy’s golden tan. 

Her long legs were perfectly toned and incredibly sensual and her tight pussy pouted like a sulking teenager. I watched as Mandy ran her hands across her flat white, smooth stomach and up to her surprisingly large pair of tits.

By now my cock was rock hard and it was all I could do to stop myself from wanking off to the sight before me. As Mandy focused on Anastasia’s tits the young redhead looked at me.

“Come here. I want you to eat my pussy again — it felt so good.”

Without hesitation, I leapt between her thighs and dived in. Now my hands were free I could really set to work. Swiftly I slid one then two fingers into her eager, already-wet cunt as my tongue explored the soft, silken folds of her flesh. Her incredible flavour filled my mouth as I began picking up the pace. Anastasia’s moans grew louder and louder as I found my rhythm.

Not wanting to miss all the fun, I noticed Mandy stand up and walk to the bedside dresser. opening the door she pulled out the all too familiar strap-on she had taken my anal virginity with. Buckling herself in, she strolled back to the bed and aimed her eight-inch cock for Anastasia’s waiting mouth. The sounds of her slurping and sucking a fake dick was surprisingly hot — but I had more important things to focus on.

Reaching into the depths of her pussy, her tight walls clamped onto my fingers as I searched her hidden jewel. Before long my teasing tongue had found its treasure and the ever-louder moans seeping from Anastasia’s mouth confirmed it.

The rocking hips smashing into my face told me Anastasia was close to cumming and so I worked harder than ever. My fingers diving in and out of her slick passage as I sucked her throbbing clit into my mouth, teasing it against my teeth.

A surge of hot cum suddenly gushed over my face as Anastasia moaned: “Ugh, ugh. Mmmm. Mmmm,” over the dildo being rammed into her mouth by the ever-horny Mandy. The smell of pussy hung redolent in the air as Mandy climbed from Anastasia’s face. Slowly I allowed my fingers to slip out of Anastasia’s tight cunt.

Mandy looked at me smiling: “Let me at that amazing pussy.”

I rolled away from Anastasia as Mandy lay down next to her, the large rubber dick sticking straight in the air.

“Sit on my cock darling. I want to watch you as I fuck you,” Mandy said to Anastasia.

Without any objection, a breathless Anastasia swiftly positioned herself and gradually impaled herself on Mandy’s strap-on. It was so hot watching these two gorgeous twenty-somethings fucking each other that my dick was throbbing hard, desperate for attention.

“Oh God yes. Oh fuck,” she moaned every time Mandy or she moved, savouring the rich, powerful thrusts of the strap-on. As she panted, she lunged forward, keen to devour Mandy’s mouth. Their lips met in a vigorous, passionate embrace as Anastasia moaned loudly with every movement.

It really was something to behold, the soft golden skin of the stunning Mandy interlocked in a hot sweaty, writhing mass with the near-perfect white flesh of Anastasia. I stared as the strap-on pounded in and out of her sticky cunt. Eager for a better view, I moved to behind Anastasia and watched with fascination as Mandy reamed her time and time again.

Tentatively, I reach out a hand to feel her incredibly toned ass as she rode Mandy hard. Her skin was as smooth and soft as it appeared. Parting her cheeks further reveal a light brown, tightly puckered anus. As my thumb carefully brushed against it a small moan escaped Anastasia’s mouth, encouraging me on.

I licked my thumb and began rubbing her sweet rosebud more earnestly. Slowly, yet firmly circling this most delicate flower until it began parting to my touch. Joint by joint I eased my slick thumb into that tight, constricting ring while Mandy continued fucking this glorious redhead. While I was marvelling at her ass Anastasia broke free from Mandy’s lips and gasped: “Lick my ass!”

There was no need for a second invitation. Almost instantly my thumb was replaced by my eager tongue. Lapping away, her sphincter soon opened wider than ever as my tongue dived into her sacred back door. Her ass fought my licks, clamping onto me as I drove my tongue deeper than ever.

The combination of my tongue and Mandy’s cock we driving Anastasia wild and her moans grew ever louder.

“Fuck. Fuck yes. Oh Mandy, yes!” she cried as a small bead of sweat traced it’s way down her back, between her ass checks on onto my nose.

Suddenly she shot bolt upright, pulling her butt from my mouth. Grasping Mandy’s tits she screamed like a banshee as wave after wave or orgasm ripple through her supple flesh. Finally, her convulsions ended and she collapsed on top of Mandy in a sweaty heap, panting hard and lapping at her face.

As Mandy held Anastasia tightly, she casually tossed me the bottle of lube she had used on her strap-on and smiled wickedly at me. Her suggestion was obvious and I quickly began slathering my raging cock with it.

Positioning myself carefully behind her, I softly rubbed my rock-hard dick up and down her snow-white crack. Hearing no protestations, I positioned my swollen head against that tightest of openings and gently leaned in, watching in awe as her asshole opened to welcome my manhood.

“Ohh. Ohh yes. Oh god yes,” she moaned as her ass engulfed the tip. Encouraged even more I pressed more firmly sliding further into her forbidden zone. Her ass felt incredible as her tight passage gripped the pulsating flesh of my engorged cock. The deeper I went, the more intense her moans grew.

“Oh fuck. Fuck, yes. Gently! Gently!” she gasped as my dick pressed against Mandy’s through the thin wall of her pussy.

Mandy smiled at me again and together we started fucking Anastasia softly and sensually. We both withdrew as far as possible — I watched as the bulbous head of my cock stretched her anus as wide as possible. Then slowly we both impaled her as our cocks bumped and pressed against one another deep inside Anastasia.

With each inch, she moaned, groaned and panted more as Mandy and I teased and tortured her tender holes. I was deliberately holding back as I knew if I went any faster or harder I’d be unable to hold my own impending orgasm back.

Over and over again we stretched Anastasia as she gasped for breath. Another climax seemed to be building. Anastasia bucked hard against Mandy, driving my cock deeper than ever smashing my balls into Mandy’s rubber ones.

“Oh my god. Oh my… fucking…” she stammered as we kept pushing into her. Now was my time. I grabbed her hips and pulled out as far as I could, before driving in and out, in and out as hard and fast as I dared.

“Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!” Anastasia cried as her ass tried to snap my dick in two. Her body shook, her head rolled back causing her long scarlet hair to cascade over her ass. But I was determined not to stop. Despite her dark tunnel clamping onto my cock I pulled out and hammered back in as my thighs slapped into her cheeks. With each thrust into her ass, the butt plug buried in mine sent intense sensations throughout my body, almost in sympathy to Anastasia’s hammering.

Still, her convulsions were rippling through her tight body and I could feel Mandy was still fucking her pussy. But with her ass spasming around my dick I knew I was seconds from cumming.

“Oh yes. Yes. I’m going to cum in your ass!” I screamed as I gave in. My balls were agonisingly full as they tightened I felt like they were going to burst. Instead, I unleashed a fiery torrent of hot, sticky cum in Anastasia’s virginal white ass.

Collapsing together into a massive pile of sweat, cum-drenched passion and heaving chests. Anastasia was unable to speak as she gulped air into her aching lungs. Leaning past Anastasia, Mandy looked at me and smirked: “I think she liked your cock in her ass.”

“Y… ye… yes,” Anastasia stammered as my softening dick began slipping out of her ravaged anus. As each inch edged out, small whimpers escaped her lips. Finally, my cock popped out of her ass and I watched as her stretched anus slowly closed back up. Rolling to one side, Anastasia fell off Mandy and into my arms as her breathing slowly returned to normal.

The three of us lay there almost silent, occasionally running a sensual hand over one another’s naked flesh as we all recovered from our exertions.

After what seemed like an age, Mandy finally smiled at her friend and said: “I think our boy deserves some attention now, don’t you?”

“I think I know just what he deserves,” Anastasia said as she began unbuckling Mandy’s strap-on.

“Oh, you are wicked,” Mandy laughed.

“I’m going to enjoy this,” Anastasia said as she began slathering lubricant along the length of the eight-inch rubber cock mixing it with her own juices. “Now on your back.”

Dragging me to the edge of the bed, Anastasia pushed my legs in the air and slowly pulled the butt plug from my ass that had been buried there for hours.

“Ooh, it looks like he’s ready. His ass is wide open for me.”

Gradually she nudged the tip of the strap-on against my gaping asshole and inch by inch I swallowed it. The incredible feeling of fullness was intense as she pushed past my tight rings and into my deep back passage.

Taking her time, she pulled all the way out, staring at my wide open anus, before thrusting back in. Time and again she pushed into me, deeper and deeper she went, as Mandy looked on.

“Oh yes, ooh that feels so good,” I moaned as more and more of the cock slid inside me, I was mesmerised watching Anastasia fuck my ass. Slowly my own dick came back to life, rising to the occasion.

Suddenly a shadow fell across my face. Looking up I saw Mandy straddling my head and her already dripping pussy descending to my face. Long before it reached me I could smell her delicious perfume, one I’d savoured many times before.

Soon her cunt engulfed my face as she ground against my mouth and nose. All the while Anastasia continued ploughing my ass, driving deeper and deeper still. Now, I felt those silicone balls slapping into my cheeks and a sense of pride rose, knowing I’d taken everything Anastasia could throw at me. With each thrust, my dick throbbed harder and harder, desperately begging for relief but neither of the girls was touching it — yet.

Facing away from Anastasia, Mandy rode my face hard, grinding her lips against mine and forcing my nose against her swollen clit. Her incredible juices already poured over my face but her moans suggested that something more was coming.

Anastasia grabbed my legs as she slammed into my devastated ass harder than ever.

“You love it when I fuck your ass don’t you? You love being my bitch, don’t you? I’m going fuck you so hard you won’t be able to sit down, you slut,” she cried as her fake balls slapped into my ass.

Her dirty talk and the cock ramming into my ass were driving me wild and I could feel the pre-cum seeping from my raging hard-on. But almost more enticing was Mandy dripping cunt rubbing against my face.

“Oh fuck. Fuck yes. Oh fucking yes!” Mandy moaned as she rubbed faster and faster. I did everything I could to keep up, licking, lapping and sucking at that delicious pussy, but really she was doing all the work. 

Suddenly her thighs began squeezing my head and her screams grew louder still. 

“Fuck yes. Yes. Yes. YES!!” she yelled as an incredible orgasm tore through her body and she squirted hard into my mouth. Squirt after squirt flooded my mouth as Mandy kept rubbing herself across my face until all I could do was cough. It felt like I was being waterboarded with the amount of cum Mandy was shooting into me.

Slowly she relented and climbed from my drenched face. Spluttering, and straining to breathe, I gulped down the last of her cum as Anastasia continued ploughing my tight anus and talking dirty.

“You’re a filthy little anal whore aren’t you? Tell me how much you love my cock in your asshole!” she demanded.

Still recovering from the gallons of cum I had just sucked down, I panted: “Your cock… your cock feels amazing… in my asshole. Please… please don’t stop.”

By now, streams of pre-cum were oozing down my pulsating cock with each thrust of Anastasia. As Mandy lay next to me she teased her hand up and down my body, caressing my nipples, brushing my muscular stomach all the way down to my small patch of pubes — but never touching my taunt, twitching cock.

“Has he been a good boy, Ani?” she asked the red-haired temptress hammering my increasingly saw anus. “Should I reward him?”

“I think he’s been a very good boy,” she replied as her balls slapped into me once again.

With that, Mandy stretched out her tiny hand and grasped my veiny shaft. Almost achingly slowly she teased my foreskin back as far as it would go and held it there. Bending forward I watched in delight as she opened her mouth and inhaled my trembling penis. Completely ambivalent to the fact that just a few minutes ago my dick had been buried balls deep in her friend's ass, she sucked we deep into her mouth.

Not pausing for one second, Mandy went deeper and deeper until she had devoured every inch and my cock was nestled tightly in her throat. There she stayed, with her nose pressed against my pelvis as Anastasia continued fucking my ass, for at least thirty seconds without moving. Then slowly she pulled back, dragging my dick out of her throat and mouth — a thin string of saliva continued to link us as she stared at me.

I could tell I wouldn’t last long if Mandy and Anastasia carried on, but I was loving every second of the attention I was getting and refused to end it too soon. It took all my concentration not to cum as Mandy dived down once again, while her hand squeezed my tight balls.

As she pulled my cock out once again it began twitching uncontrollably and it was clear to everyone that I couldn’t hold back any longer.

“Should we let him cum? Or should we punish him if he does?” Mandy asked with an evil glint in her eye, but still holding my foreskin back as far as possible.

“I think he should beg for it,” Anastasia replied, still slamming into my destroyed ass.

“Do you want to cum baby?” Mandy asked rhetorically.

“Fuck yes! Please let me cum, please,” I begged as more and more pre-cum leaked from my bright purple head.

“Please who? What do you call us?”

“Please, Mistress Mandy and Mistress Anastasia! Please let me cum,” I practically cried.

Mandy bowed her head, her golden-yellow hair tickling my balls as she did so and sucked my dick into her hot, horny mouth once more. Quickly she matched Anastasia’s thrusting, as she drove into my ass Mandy slid down my dick. As Anastasia withdrew, Mandy pulled back up.

Faster and faster they went, driving me wild with passion.

“Oh fuck yes, yes. Fuck I’m going to… AHHH! Ahhh. Ahhh,” I grunted as I fired another stream of thick cum into Mandy’s mouth. Pulling my cock from her mouth, Mandy immediately turned to Anastasia as she slowed her anal thrusting. I watched in amazement as Mandy, with a mouthful of my fresh cum, passionately kissed Anastasia. Their mouths opened and their tongues battled one another as they shared my orgasm.

Eventually, they parted and Anastasia allowed the slick strap-on to slide from my sodomised anus. Achingly slowly I felt my bruised and bashed asshole begin to close, despite the raw stretched feeling that remained. Unbuckling the clasps, she let the dildo fall easily to the floor before climbing onto the bed once more.

With Mandy’s head resting on my stomach, her hand continued to stroke my rapidly shrinking cock. As Anastasia joined us she turned to Mandy.

“I do love the taste of cum — especially once you’ve had it first. But you know who hasn’t eaten any cum yet?” she asked, quickly glancing at me.

Within moments her gorgeous white ass was hovering over my face, Reaching down she parted her cheeks, revealing that tender, light brown anus. I was captivated by that tight ring, tensing and flexing as she squeezed my semen from deep within her bowels. Soon a glob of white cum peeked out, began to grow and finally dropped from her ass into my waiting mouth.

Drop after drop seeped out and finally a steady stream of my seed was seeping from her incredibly tiny asshole. Then she sat on my face.

“Lick me clean,” she ordered and I didn’t hesitate to lap the last few beads of cum up.

Once fresh again, Anastasia lay beside me, wrapping her arm around my chest, as Mandy crawled between my arms. At long last, our hot, sticky, cum-covered and sweat-drenched bodies fell into a peaceful rest.

“You weren’t kidding, Mandy, he is a good boy. I think he can come to our next party,” Anastasia said as she stroked my hip.

Published 
Written by LondonLimey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments