Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Busty Study Buddy: Session 1

"Inspired by a very busty friend of mine. She loves flaunting her tits and having them photographed."

20
4 Comments 4
21.6k Views 21.6k
6.4k words 6.4k words
I knew of a girl by the name of Brianna Mitchell who was both gifted and cursed with a great rack. She was a Junior classmate of mine at Middlewood, Michigan, High School. An attractive and sweet coquette with a great pair of knockers. There was no escaping their magnetic attraction. Fortunately for me, the busty girl had been personally assigned to work with me. Apparently someone was in need of a good tutor. At the time I couldn’t have imagined what the simple tutelage would entail...

It was a Friday afternoon in mid may. School had just let out and the campus was busy with a fresh batch of exiting students. I found myself walking the long school halls toward the building entrance. Through large double doors, I came to a stop at the starting inclination of a pair of steps. That’s when I saw the seventeen year-old waiting near the edge of the street beside a oak tree.

She stood in a pair of sneakers, tight jeans and a tight blue blouse with a low neck line, perfect for showcasing her large breasts, and when I say large I mean huge. They were easily D’s or perhaps larger. She was around 5'6 and boosted a slim figure. All of which served to enhance the size of her already well-endowed bosom. She did not just boost a great set of boobs, but was attractive all around.

Her silky brown hair came down to her shoulders. Her eyes were dark brown with long black lashes. She had smooth radiant skin, rosy lips and a great smile. Her ass wasn’t too bad either.

The school books she currently held were tightly pressed up against her chest making her boobs seem like they were going to pop right out of her blouse. Then again, her boobs always appeared like they were going to pop out of the hermetic clothing she donned. Her tops were always low neck and skintight with very little fabric near the chest area. V necks, halter tops, dressy tank tops, anything that allowed her to flaunt her chest, she wore. Brianna wasn’t shy about showing off her twins, no she was highly proud of them.

She was in some of my classes, but I didn’t formally know her. Of course I knew about her like ever other guy in school. And how could I not? She roamed the halls of MiddleWood always turning heads, causing guys to walk straight into doors and sending their girlfriends into fits of jealousy. She was the one responsible for making the school's water volleyball team popular by prancing about in a skimpy bikini and drawing a crowd. As much as I hated it, I was part of that crowd.

The digital camera in my hand slowly rose. I steadied it, zoomed in on the unknowing brunette and focused the lens. A quick peek at the preview screen and I was confident I had a perfect shot. Her pretty face was in the frame and so were her luscious breasts. The large orbs pressed tightly against the surrounding blouse and created a fissure which traveled alongside both breasts and disappeared beyond the recesses of her top.

The most notable feature of her tits was a small dark freckle on the upper side of her right breast. Confident it would show up in the shot, a quick snap followed and the picture was taken. Another photograph successfully acquired for my personal collection. I lowered down the camera and shoved it down my jean pocket. Being the photographer for the school newspaper certainly had its perks. I began down the stairs and ambled over to Brianna, wondering if she even suspected how many countless times I had masturbated to her.

“Hi.” I smiled.

“Oh, hey. “ She replied catching eye of me.

“I was waiting for you.” She continued.

“Did I keep you long?”

“Just a bit.”

“Oh sorry about.”

“It’s no big deal. Besides it’s not like you’re in a big rush are you?”

I was in a rush. The most anxious I had been in my life, or at least in that moment. I wanted to be all alone with her. A feeling I knew to hide from the busty brunette, so I lied through my teeth.

“No, not at all.”

“Good. Then you won’t mind if I go hang out with a couple of friends will you?”

She turned her head to the right and I did the same. Near the end of the street where two girls smiling and waving. Their friendly exhibitions undoubtedly aimed at Brianna. Slightly disappointed at first, my desire to appease the busty study buddy won out.

“No, I guess it's all- ”

“Okay, thanks! See you at my house in an hour!”

She left without a second glance back. Apparently she wasn’t very serious about the tutoring sessions. Someone was certainly going to fail their final physics exam.

I ended up going home with the bad taste of rejection. The icky feeling did pass after my sulky walk home and a good snack. It helped to put my sudden overreaction into perspective and made me realize I could not let a minor setback ruin my meeting with Brianna. The remaining hour went by fast and before I knew it I found myself at her house.

It could have been any average house in your typical suburban neighborhood. Two stories high, painted white, cozy looking and with a nice green lawn. I walked down its cement pathway and halted at the house’s front door. A sense of excitement and nervousness coursed through my veins. Hitting the houses doorbell, a few seconds passed and the sound of footsteps descending down a flight of stairs could be heard. The turning of a lock sounded and the door began to part.

“Hi.” I greeted Brianna before the door even fully open.

“Hi there.” She replied smiling.

I quickly assessed her attire and noted she was still wearing the same outfit from school.

“Come on in.” The brunette invited me in.

I stepped into the house and closed the door behind me.

“So, ready to study?” She asked, already started up a case of stairs.

“Yeah.” I answered, and couldn’t help but notice her tits jiggle around in her blouse.

“Oh, and sorry about earlier. It’s just I had promised my friends we’d hang out after school.”

I honestly didn’t care about that anymore. Following the hostess up the stairs, my horny male hormones took quick notice of her wonderful curvy ass shifting inside her tight pair of jeans. At the top of the stairs, Brianna made a turn to the right and I followed closely by. We walked through a short hall and ended up at a door near the passage’s end.

“You know, you’re the first boy who’s ever seen my room.” She commented as she reached for the doorknob.

“Oh really?” I retorted plainly, yet secretly honored.

Brianna opened the door and we both walked in, closing the door behind us. I don’t know what I was expecting, but it was a simple room. The floor was covered in a light brown carpet and the walls were painted white. A bed was situated in the center of the room up against the farthest wall. To the right, a writing desk with a laptop on its surface and a swivel chair was positioned. There was a pair of windows to the left with white curtains, a long dresser with a mirror and makeup on its top, a closet further on, and surprisingly, a electric guitar at the rooms corner.

“Wow, I didn’t know you played guitar.”

“Oh, that old thing. I bought it a year back but to be honest I gave up the first couple of weeks.” She stated.

“Oh...”

“Well should we get started then?” She asked.

“Right.” I answered.

I took a seat on the right side of her bed and took a physics book from my bookbag. Brianna sat on the swivel chair and turned the seat to face me.

“So just what is the student having trouble with?”

“Would you believe everything?” I replied half smiling.

Yes, physics wasn’t my strongest subject and I wasn’t here to tutor Brianna, she was here to tutor me. She wasn’t your stereotypical busty air head. She was a hot young teen gifted with brains and boobs. Somehow she managed to get straight A’s in all of her classes and even volunteered to be a tutor for extra (unneeded) credit. Not to say that I was a blockhead by comparison since I maintained an average of B’s with a couple of A’s here and there. Physics just didn’t hold my attention and so on various occasions I neglected to study at all.

If I had known it would have resulted in getting a one on one study session with the schools bustiest chick, I would have failed faster. At the very least she could hold my attention.

“Okay so we’ll start with the basic stuff and move on from there. I’ll read and you take notes.” She instructed.

I nodded my head, took out a spiral notebook and pen, and began to write down the information she dictated. Five minutes into it I was already bored to death. Brianna’s eyes were glued to the textbook she held, but my eyes began to wonder and eventually settled on her voluptuous breasts. I stared at their enormous size and fair silky smooth skin. Thoughts of suckling her nipples and shoving my cock right in between her tits entered my mind. I kept the spiral book over my lap to hide my growing erection and kept on gazing.

It was miracle I ended up snapping out of the spell and went back to taking notes.

“So, get everything so far?” She asked.

“Yeah, I don’t why I had so much trouble with this in class. I guess it must be the teacher.” I tried to sneak in a lame complement

“Could be.”

“No really, you're so much better at explaining this.”

The hot busty brunette was a secret crush of mines so naturally I would do anything to get on her good side.

“I’m just reading from the textbook but thanks.” She smiled.

“And since your feeling confident how about a little quiz? I’ll ask you some questions about what we just read and you answer.

“All right.” I reluctantly agreed knowing I was in big trouble.

The first few questions were fairly easy to answer. Naming the units of measurement, listing the significant figures and fundamental quantities in physics, reviewing newton’s laws and uniform motion in terms of distance, speed and time. Then the queries suddenly got harder. Things I couldn’t in the least recollect or define. I answered questions incorrectly one after another untill Brianna finally stopped.

“What’s wrong? I thought you got it this time.” She asked disappointingly.

“Yeah well...I kinda got distracted during the middle of our study session.” I tried to explain, not wanting to look like a complete idiot in front of her.

“Distracted?”

“Yeah, it’s the same thing during class too.”

“Well what is it?” She asked interested.

Here I was alone with a hot babe suppose to be studying and trying hard not to make myself look like a fool, so of course I did something completely reckless and uncalled for.

“Fucking your tits.” I declared in a plain and firm tone.

Her eyes grew wide and she placed the textbook down.

“What?!”

“I want to fuck your boobs.”

This time my voice quivered halfway through.

My heart was racing and my brain was reprimanding me for going against all logic. Surely I was going to pay for my brazen statement, yet I somehow felt in the right. After all, the busty teenager always went around showing off her breasts, asking for - demanding attention through this sexual manner. So what if I felt this way? In the end it was the direct result of the brunette’s actions. I suspected my flawed logic wasn’t going to help at the moment and awaited either a punch to the face, or being kicked out of the house by a storm of rage.

“Give me one good reason.” Brianna unexpectedly answered.

The textbook she held dropped to the floor with a thud, but I paid no attention to the trivial matter. I was struggling to deal with the amazement, the astonishment of her response and swiftly formulated a half assed reply not knowing if it would be the end of me.

“You’re practically begging for it.” I tried to speak calmly.

“Every chance you get you show off your tits. You’re like an exhibitionist teasing everyone. You love the attention and wearing those low cut tops of yours. Otherwise you wouldn’t go through the trouble of circumventing the school dress code by bringing a sweater or buttoning up every time you think a teacher is going to address you about your attire.”

She stared intently at me with a faceless expression. There was a dead silence that may have lasted minutes or only seconds, but she finally spoke.

“It’s funny you know...You’re the first boy from school I’ve had in my house, and your the first to confront me about my bad habit.... and who has had the courage to hit on me. If you can call it that...”

I took a gulp and realized it may have been stupidity not courage that had motivated me to declare my perverse desire.

“This might sound surprising, and you’ll be the first person I tell this to, but I used to be completely flat when I was younger. I was a normal girl. I mean, I knew it was natural for girls to go through bodily changes...I knew these things would start to get bigger.” Brianna spoke as she took a quick glance down at her breasts.

“But I never thought they would get this big.” The brunette continued, cupping her bountiful tits and giving them a quick squeeze.

“I had to get an entirely new wardrobe because all the shirts and blouses I had didn’t fit me anymore. And then I noticed boys would always stare at them.”

“I do like it when people stare at them. There’s something powerful about being able to control men with just my boobs. Actually, I’ve seen you stare at them many times before too.”

I could feel my face turning red. Apparently my sneaky glances hadn’t been too stealthy.

“So is that a yes?” My mouth articulated before I thought about the question.

“If I’m going to give you a peak at my tits, I need something in return.” She slyly grinned.

I wasn’t certain what was she driving at, but concluded there was something I could give the not-so-innocent brunette.

“If I can be the first guy to fuck your boobs, then you can be the first girl I show my cock to.”

In hindsight I realized what a stupid offer that was. Of course if she let me fuck her tits she was going to see my dick. Luckily for me, the trade off was intriguing enough for her. It was an opportunity two sexually curious teens couldn’t pass on. It never crossed my mind that she may have had an ulterior motive...

Brianna arose from the black swivel chair, beamed at me, and began to remove her blouse. My eyes immediately grew large and all my attention was fixated on the hot scene before me. The dark blue blouse she wore hit the carpet floor and all that remained was a velvety purple bra. The brazier a few sizes too small for Brianna’s huge breast as they overflowed out of the garment. I watched the brunette’s hands reach around her back and unclip the bra’s hooks. Without the pressure restraining back her breasts, they bounced slightly forward and gave the illusion of growing in size.

A grinning Brianna kept an eye on my reaction while she carefully took her right hand and sultrily ran it across her shoulder. I watched intently as the fingers of her hand slowly slid under the shoulder straps of the bra. She ran the strap down her arm and teasingly pulled out of its loop. The busty teen made sure the bra remained covering her breasts and repeated the same process with her right shoulder. Now the only thing keeping the garment on her chest were her own two hands. In one single move, her arms fell to their sides and the bra fell to the carpeted floor.

My jaw dropped as my eyes caught their first full glance of Brianna’s gorgeous, massive, naked tits. I could have died happily at that moment.

Her boobs dropped down slightly from their own weight but were firmly elevated and supported by the teen's young muscles and ligaments. Fair smooth radiant skin covered the breasts, and perfectly round pink areolas surrounded the slightly darker raisin-sized nipples. The brunette’s skinny arms, slender shoulders, and flat stomach enhanced the size of her already large boobs. They literally took up her entire chest yet her tits retained perfect sexy curves. They were truly goddess like.

Instinctively, my hands reached over as if to check if they were truly there. I cupped each breast in my hand and asserted every feature. The first thing I noticed was how incredibly heavy they were and the fact that they overflowed in my hands. Their massive size was obviously due to this. The skin covering her milk mounds was baby soft and smooth. The small dark freckle on the upper side of her right breast lent a distinguishable, but unique appearance to her rack.

I slowly ran my hands under and over the melons. They were very firm but supple enough to squeeze and play with. Taking advantage of the opportunity, my hands began to carefully massage her breasts. My eyes never left the sight of the beautiful bosom and I enjoyed every moment I touched the busty teens twins.

Realizing I could do a lot more, I did the one perverted thing I always fantasied about doing with Brianna’s breasts. I shoved my face right into her massive tits and welcomed their enveloping presence. With my face secured in between her two breasts, I was truly in heaven. I luxuriated in their warmth and soft skin. I would have stayed there for all eternity if I was able too, but decided this was my chance to do everything I ever dreamed of to the brunette’s glorious tits.

AlisonWilliams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisonWilliams

My hands continued to sensually massage the underside of her bosom, but now I began to passionately kiss her right breast.

There was an urge to go into a kissing frenzy, to take as much of her tit in my mouth and eagerly suck on her nipples, but I decided to exercise some self control for the day.

The taste of her delicious skin was irresistible. I kissed her lovely breasts in a calculated way. I started at the top most part, kissing from side to side and slowly heading downward. My lips savored the sweet contact of her tits. Teasingly I continued till I was near her nipples. Once there, I switched positions and pampered the underside of her breast with kisses. There was no way I was going to miss a single spot on her beautiful tits.

I wasn’t sure if Brianna was enjoying the act, but her slow breathing and relaxed state appeared to convey her content. Working my way to her nipple again, I traced her areola with the tip of my tongue several times. In a playful manner, I then flicked her pink teat up and down. Another few strokes with the tip of my tongue and I slowly enveloped her nipple with as much surrounding breast as I could.

It was as delectable as I imagined it would be. I sucked on her breast for about a minute while teasingly flicking her nipple inside my mouth with my tongue. I bit off more than I could chew and could feel her breast overflowing out of my mouth. Not to be denied, I opened up and took in another helping of tit. I gently sucked on the mouth watering portion until it too slipped out. Needles to say, I kept on taking more tit, sucking it with more pressure to retain it and repeating the process.

Eventually I settled on just focusing on Brianna’s jutting nipple delight. I took in the teat and began with a gentle slow suckling, periodically releasing the nipple to flick it with my tongue and then taking it back in. I couldn’t leave the rest of her boobs out of the experience and had my hands lovingly massage them. I looked up at Brianna and caught a glimpse of her pleasure ridden face. Her large brown eyes stared down softly on me. I imagined I must have looked like a tit hungry teen baby, happily feeding.

Reverting back to the teat in my mouth, I increased the suction and speed of the suckling. I eagerly and powerfully sucked on her precious nipple. My voracity was desperately trying suck out non existent milk from her breast.

I maintained the boob nursing until my mouth became weary from the suction. I let out the saliva lathered nipple, gave it a few licks, passed the breast another few kisses and moved on to do the same work on her other tit. My wish to have my way with her boobs had finally come true, but if had one more wish, it certainly would have been to able to suck both her twins at the same time.

In all, I spent a good fifteen or twenty minutes kissing and sucking the busty brunette’s tits.

“Not hungry anymore?” Brianna playfully asked when I finally finished.

“I’ll always have room for more.” I replied.

“You can have seconds, but first I need to have my fill.”

Aware what she was alluding to, I rose from the bed to keep my end of the bargain. Averting the brunette’s eyes, I undid my jeans and in one quick tug pulled them down with my underwear. I was already rock-hard thanks to Brianna’s gorgeous tits, but knowing her eyes were entirely fixated on my erect cock aroused me even more.

“Wow, it’s a lot bigger than I expected.” She nonchalantly commented.

In a moments instance she approached me and knelt down inches away from my throbbing shaft. It was completely hard and erect. The skin was withdrawn and the head covered in pre cum was staring straight at Brianna. With my balls dangling freely under my cock, I couldn’t believe out of all the girls in the world, she was the first to see my cock. I stared down below, watching the topless busty brunette examine my dick with interest and awe. She tilted her head from side to side, attentively examining each angle of my rod.

“It smells rich.” She commented taking a slight sniff.

That’s when she took her right hand and gently wrapped it around my shaft. I felt an uncontrollable sensation overcome my entire body. I assayed to keep my body from shaking. Her soft and warm gentle hand ran down the base of my cock. Again I was overcome with the same strong, pleasurable sensation. I kept my body in check but my cock moved of its own accord. It jerked slowly and steadily moved upright. I now knew Brianna wasn’t just interested in seeing my cock and concluded that in all likelihood she was going to play with my member just as I had pawed at her tits.

“Your cock really seems to respond to me.”

“Maybe it wants to get a blowjob ” She continued.

“Blowjob?!” I exclaimed.

But I didn’t need an answer anymore. I watched Brianna slowly part her soft pink lips and open her mouth.

Somehow the idea of the brunette sucking my dick had eluded me, yet it was plausible enough that she wanted to taste it, to suck it. That perhaps I wasn’t the only pervert in the room. I had no protest and allowed her to continue. Her warm breath tickled my cock as her mouth got closer and closer. I sat lull with my eyes retaining the perfect view of her massive tits. It was the last image I saw before I was forced to close my eyes from the intense sensation enveloping the head of my penis.

I let out a pleasurable groan and managed to open my eyes. Brianna soft lips were firmly wrapped around the head of my penis. She stayed with my dick completely shoved in her oral cavity for a while. Probably getting use to the phallus stuffed in her mouth and the taste of cock. I too struggled to keep myself from climaxing and get accustomed to the intense sensation of her soft lips, warm mouth, and gentle breathing. She soon began to slide her lips down the length of my dick.

I could feel my cock slowly squirming inside of her mouth. My heart pounded from excitement and delight. I watched Brianna moved her mouth back and her lips brush up against my cock. Those beautiful lips started to rhythmically move up and down my shaft. With her warm soft hand, she held onto the base of my cock, keeping it securely in place throughout her cock sucking.

Inside her warm mouth I felt her tongue wrap around the head of my dick. It was playing with it, teasing it and relishing its taste. With eyes still open, I watched her boobs bounce to and fro as she gave me my very first blow job and sucked on her very first cock.

Mere minutes later, I was overcome with an urgent and near uncontrollable sensation. My pelvic muscles were experiences spasms, preparing to shoot out a load of cum, but before I lost control Brianna withdrew my dick out of her mouth. My rod was now rock hard, possibly harder than when she began. Of course, now it was entirely coated in her wet sloppy saliva. Threads and drops of her mouthily secretion steadily fell off my cock and onto the floor. The brunette’s mouth neared my cock once more, and instead of continuing to suck me, she started to lick the head of my penis.

She licked and licked as if it were a tasty lollipop. She was sending waves of intense ecstacy throughout my entire body. Her tongue was average in length, but it was rather wide. Wide enough so she could wrap her entire tongue around the head of my cock and give an amazing lapping. After thoroughly licking me, I watched those pink pursed lips of hers run down the length of my rod. Wet saliva fell off Brianna’s tongue and settled along my cock as she exited.

She got up and I glanced into her chocolate eyes.

“Lie down, the fun's just started.” She spoke smiling.

Not bothering to step out of my jeans or underwear, I stumbled onto the bed and lied down its center. The busty brunette ambled over to the foot of the bed and smirking, climbed on. She teasingly approached on all fours. Her hands and knees were on the sides of my legs as she crawled forward. Her brown eyes gleamed with a devious sexual appetite, the front bangs of her brown silky hair were tucked behind her left ear, and her massive tits swayed back and forth with the slightest of movements. She finally reached my cock and stopped there.

Her hands left the bed and she straddled my hips in between her thighs. Unaware of what she was doing, it all quickly became clear. Her huge heavy tits were dangled over my cock and lowered onto it. In complete excitement I watched my cock be guided by the sides of her large tits into her cleavage. Brianna then took both hands and pressed on the sides of her boobs. Thanks to the size of her melons, they easily engulfed my cock in their bountifulness.

“I hope you like getting a boobjob.” She spoke.

I dumbly nodded up and down and watched the brunette commence. She kept her hands at the sides of her breasts and pressed inward. The action gripped my cock in the duo hold of her tits and applied pressure to my dick on all sides. At the same time her cleavage served as a canal for my cock to be tucked into. The real fun began when she started to move her squeezed boobs up and down my shaft. It was slow at first, but I suspected if she had gone any faster I would have erupted with an explosion of cum up to her face.

I focused hard on holding back any pre ejaculation while enjoying the boobjob. Brianna unknowingly helped out in his department thanks to her inexperience. It was clear this was the first time she was attempting a boobjob because she had trouble with it. She would lose grip of her tits and mess up the rhythm. However, she did manage to increase her ability in a relatively short amount of time and even gained a bit of speed.

I couldn’t see my dick, but I knew it was imprisoned somewhere underneath her ample jugs. Their incredibly soft skin was extremely pleasurable and so was the sight of seeing Brianna’s wonderful tits compressed together and her pointy pink nipples darting forth. The brunette’s saliva on my cock had been a useful lube at the beginning, but it had all dried up, making the boobjob harder to perform and less enjoyable. The busty teenager sensed the same problem and solved the difficulty in the simplest of ways.

She released the pressure on her boobs and they immediately parted to the sides, exposing my cock. She gave me a quick smile and turned to my cock to let out a modest sized dollop of spit. It clung to her lips as the viscous liquid sluggishly traveled through the air and arrived at the head of my rod. She let out another dollop, waited for it to arrive, and then used her tits to lather the liquid onto my shaft.

The boobjob embarked once again, halted, and went on again. Whenever there was need of more lubrication Brianna swiftly attended to the problem. Thoroughly drenched in spit my cock easily slid past her moving breasts. When she got bored of the same routine the busty brunette tried a new technique. She raised her left boob up and brought it down while lifting up her right breast. Then her right tit was brought down while the other was brought up.

The new method proved to have its upsides. For one thing, it was extremely visually erotic observing each individual boob rise and come down with a slap on my lap, not to mention slosh against the other. It was also clearly a lot easier for Brianna to control and an easier way to achieve a faster pace. Hurrying, her tits went up and down my shaft. The fantastic stimulation produced pure euphoria throughout my body. The sensation steadily grew exponentially, building up the feeling of inevitable ejaculation.

Oblivious to the fact that my hips were now rising and falling, the busty brunette alerted me to the action.

“You really want to fuck my boobs don’t you?” She asked with a crafty expression

I realized what I was doing and stopped just in time to avoid ejaculation.

“How exactly do we go about that?” The brunette continued.

It was a good question, because I certainly didn’t know. I always fantasied about screwing her huge boobs, but never planned how to carry out the action. In a matter of seconds I drew up the simplest idea that came to mind

“Switch places.” I ordered.

Getting off the bed I carefully rose and removed the underwear and jeans wrapped around my ankles. I turned back to the bed and spotted the topless brunette patiently waiting. I climbed back on, carefully sat astride over the teen and neared my cock toward her chest. It was an awkward position to get into especially with Brianna watching, but probably the best position to fuck her boobs. My knees were at her side and my junk was near her bosom. Carefully adjusting, I maneuvered my cock into the canal of her cleavage and was finally ready.

“All right, so can I fuck your titties now?”

“Yeah, you can fuck my titties now.” She giggled.

“Just hold them together like before.” I added.

It was the only direction she had to follow on her part. The brunette obeyed and her massive fleshly twins came together and enclosed my cock. Jubilant beyond belief, I took a moment to immortalize the image of the hot young Brianna laying half naked on her bed with my cock shoved in between her boobs. Carefully, my hips rocked backward and left only the head of my dick trapped in the grip of the brunette’s tits. I lunged forward and followed my cock as it furrowed in between her insanely soft breasts. Her hands kept her boobs in place and maintained the perfect pressure to provide stimulation for my entering cock.

Rocking back and forth, I slowly slithered in and out of her squeezed boobs. I got a handle on the technique of fucking her massive tits and proceeded to sped up.

The softness of the appendages, their massive size, along with the lube of spit along her cleavage made it perfect for fucking. I lunged in and out, luxuriating in the sensation and sight. Brianna did nothing but keep her breasts together while laying on her back and resting her head on a pillow. She shifted views between me and the cock urgently driving through her boobs. Thrusting my hips forward and backward, I was in state of rapture. It was a marvelous sensation to feel your cock travel through a lubed up passage created by huge breasts with perfect nipples. They jiggled with every forward thrust and cushioned the force of each lunge.

Quickly progressing to my climax, I found myself letting out moans. Warmth was collecting near my loins and so was a surge of cum soon to be ejaculated. I wanted to enjoy the experience for a good long while, yet I shortly realized I would not be able to prolonge my orgasm. Instead I settled on pacing myself toward the apex. Faster and faster, my cock slid in and out of Brianna’s tits. I speared in speedily and powerfully, drawing back the entire length of my dick and plunging back in. My balls were the only thing keeping me from trying to ram in any further.

“Oh Bri! Let me cum on your boobs!” I moaned pounding away.

“Go right ahead.” She responded smiling.

Fucking her tits as fast as I could, I kept an eye on my cock driving in between her jiggling breasts. I was extremely close to my climax. Their wonderfully soft and warm presence then became too much. I withdrew my cock and coiled a hand around it. Brianna knew what was coming and released her squeezed boobs. They fell back to their natural positions and made them a perfect target to cum on.

Gliding my hand up and down my shaft I pointed the head of my cock toward the freckle on Brianna’s right breast. An intense bliss overcame my body and my muscles started to powerfully contract. A shot of hot gooey liquid hit the spot, and still pumping away at my cock, I guided it toward the rest of her tit, traversed her cleavage and made sure to spray my jizz over her left breast. I turned back to her cleavage and deposited the very last shots of cum there. When it was all over, her tits were drenched in chains of white goo and a small puddle of cum had accumulated along her cleavage.

“You sure had a lot saved up.” The busty teen commented.

“Yeah, just for you.” I panted getting off the bed.

“What a lovely gift.” She joked.

Grabbing the underwear and jeans off the floor, I pulled them back on.

“So know that you’ve fucked my tits, I hope you can focus on your school work. I’ll be the one who ends up looking bad if you don’t pass. I won’t tolerate failure.” She smugly sated.

I turned to face her and couldn’t help but stare at her. Here she was trying to be all serious, yet she was topless, her gorgeous massive tits covered in cum and the liquid flowing down her chest.

“You got it.” I simply replied not knowing what else to say.

She picked up her bra and blouse and started to head out for the bathroom. Before she could exit the room I just had to do one last thing.

“Hey.” I spoke.

She turned around and in one quick second I snapped a picture of her naked breasts drenched in cum. I had not gotten reprimanded for asking to fuck her boobs beforehand, but taking a uncalled half naked picture of her resulted in me being tackled. She took the camera, deleted the picture and went out. I was just glad she had not seen the collection of snapshots consisting of her tits in the camera memory. She returned fully clothed as if nothing had ever happened.

The rest of our study session was much more productive and we adjourned by setting another study session the next week. Surprisingly, Brianna did not forbid me from telling anyone what had between us. I partially suspected it was because she knew no one would believe me. Not that it really mattered.

 I left her house a bit more wiser, and with the memories of getting my first blowjob, boobjob and fucking a great pair of tits.

Published 
Written by Naughtydude
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments