Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

CFNM, The third story

"Jim and Mike find out what Sue wants, them to cum."

13
5 Comments 5
11.2k Views 11.2k
6.0k words 6.0k words

Jan and Sally were drinking tea as they sat in the cosy kitchen of Jan’s house. It had been a week since they had taken the big step, from selling on the net to organising a successful party selling various sex toys and marital aids to women.

The reason they were now together was because Sally had taken a phone call from Sue, one of the women at the party earlier that morning. What Sue said had taken her by surprise, and she desperately wanted to tell Jan. She needed to get her opinion so they could decide what they should do.

Sally had phoned Jan as soon as Sue put the phone down, and given her the briefest of details. Jan told her to put the kettle on and dashed over. When she arrived Sally took her to the kitchen and when she had made them a cup of tea they both sat down.

Jan was eager to know all the dirty details of what Sue had said, “You were a little mysterious on the phone, and I want to know what was said. Tell me everything.” Jan pleaded with a note of apprehension in her voice.

Sally was secretly enjoying Jan’s uneasiness as she recounted the conversation.

“She phoned me on the pretext of congratulating us on hosting a wonderful party, and wanted an invite to any more we organise. She was the one who bought the leather cock strap, and said her husband loved wearing it. Remember it was also her who was very keen to see my Jim pose in the cock strap. Then when he was showing her it I caught her playing with his cock. She would have jerked him off there if I hadn’t stopped them. Although if I am honest Jim wasn’t fighting her off, the kinky bastard. She was very coy at first going round all the houses, hinting about something she was interested in. She finally asked me if we did more than sell toys.”

Jan sipped her tea and concentrated hard, trying to take in what was being said and understanding it. “I don’t get it, what did she mean do we do more than sell toys?”

Sally smiled ironically. “I am coming to that bit now, and it will blow your tiny fucking mind. Sue wants to know if we are willing to loan our guys to her. She wants Jim and Mike jerk off for her pleasure, but more than that she want them to cum on her. She will be fully clothed, and they will stroke their cocks for her until they cum. She wants to be covered in cum.”

Jan said, “Fucking hell that is some request for a stranger to ask isn’t it. She knows they are our husbands doesn’t she?”

Sally nodded, “Yes she is fully aware of our relationship, and that is why she wants them. She says single guys do not tend to obey women with the same devotion and eagerness as married men. Sue explained that she is a femdom who has long ago turned her husband into a willing cuckold, and she is expanding her obedience training to other guys. She noticed we were in control of our men and she wants us to let her use them. She said we would have the final say in anything she does with them. Sue observed how they were at the party, submissive and totally obedient to us. She also said she would be willing to teach us how to make them obey our desires.”

Jan giggled in disbelief at what she was hearing. “I never thought of it like that, you know us as dominatrix. I know Jim and Mike like to do what we want, but I didn’t think of us as dominating them, did you. Perhaps if it works out then Sue really can teach us something useful when we are playing together. I would like to have my fun with Mike, and if Jim is willing we could both have enjoyment using them. I still want them to fuck us because I need a hard cock filling my pussy, but it would be so nice on our terms.”

Jan stood up and went over to the sink. She was staring out of the window with a smile flickering on her face. Thinking, and mumbling to herself, “Oh my god what if?”

Sally was thinking, “I know what a dirty kinky bitch Jan is, she will find this situation a big turn on.”

The kitchen became quiet while both women were deep in thought.

Then Sally broke the silence, “Seriously Sal, is letting Sue play her games with them such a bad idea. I like to have fun with the guys, and they always get excited when we get them to do kinky things. They like it, and perhaps we could learn some more exciting games to play from Sue. Remember how much fun it is watching, when they jerk off for us. Seeing there cum spurting from those hard cocks still turns me on. So I can understand why Sue wants to watch them.”

Sally shook her head and stepped closer to Jan. “I really don’t know Jan. Are you thinking this through, this is not like swapping husbands between us for a friendly fuck. I know the guys would probably go for it but I am not keen on the idea. Its one thing to sell things but this is like pimping out our husbands.”

“It’s not like that at all, and I think it cold be pleasurable for all of us Sal. We know they would probably be willing to perform for Sue, the Dom. The more I think of it the more I would like to let Sue take them on. I wonder what the guys would make of a femdom bossing them around. Do you think they would agree, lets ask them? No lets tell them they are going to do it for Sue, or should I say all over Sue.”

Jan giggled at the thought of the guys jerking off for Sue, but she was also getting a little turned on.

Sally leaned against the sink and thought about what Jan had said. As she was turning it over in her mind Jan stepped even closer, and her hand gently but deliberately slid between Sally’s legs.

In a cute but silly voice Jan said, “Don’t be mean to me, if I am very nice to you will you let them be very nice for Sue?”

Sally gripped Jan’s hand, and stopped her moving it further up her leg. “You wont get round me with silly voices and touching me Jan.”

Jan smiled, “I think I will, because I can remember last Christmas. You definitely enjoyed the intimate attention I gave to your pussy when the guys were out.”

“I remember that I was extremely drunk, and extremely silly.”

“You would say that now, but you did let me undress you, and you begged me to finger your pussy as I remember. I also remember that you came for me.”

Jan lent close and kissed Sally on the neck. She then licked her skin, and as her tongue brushed against her ear, she felt Sally shiver. “Now you remember how good it felt Sal, don’t you?”

Sally said, “Oh god,” and released her grip on Jan’s hand.

Jan was now free to slide her hand down to the hem of Sally’s dress. She lifted it, and Sally felt Jan’s hand brush against her skin as it slid against her naked leg. It slowly moved up until it gently touched her crotch. The only thing between Jan’s hand and Sally’s aching pussy was her thin cotton knickers.

“I want to pleasure you like I did then, will you let me touch you like I did then?” Jan was nuzzling Sally’s neck and whispering into her ear.

Sally didn’t say anything, but her legs opened slightly as Jan was asking. This allowed Jan the access she wanted, to her pussy.

Sally moaned, her eyes were closed and she was shaking her head. “This is wrong, we said it was a one off. Oh god we shouldn’t. What would the guys say?”

Jan slid one finger inside Sally’s knickers and it pushed firmly between her lips.

“Right now, fuck what the guys think. They can jerk themselves off for each other as far as I care. Remember we are in control, and from now on we tell them what we want”

As those words struck home, and at Jan’s first contact Sally shuddered. She surrendered to her desire and said, “Yes, yes, oh please touch me, Jan.”

Any resistance to Jan’s advances crumbled as that single finger gently probing, sent a pulse of pleasure from Sally’s pussy to her brain.

Jan laughed as she felt the tension disappear from Sally, and the wetness of her pussy coat her fingers. “Shut up you lovely clown, I am going to do so more than touch you. Relax and enjoy the ride you dirty slut.”

Jan now squished more inquisitive fingers under the thin cotton knickers guarding Sally’s pussy. “Please let Sue have her fun with the guys. You know that I would love to watch them performing. I get wet thinking of last time I watched Mike between your legs, when he came inside you.”

Sally felt Jan’s fingers force there way inside her knickers, and slide along her pussy lips. Sally stood perfectly still aching for Jan to shove her fingers into her pussy. Jan’s teasing sent a wave of tingling excitement from her pussy to her nipples making them hard.

Jan turned to face Sally; she was so close she could feel her warm moist breath against her neck.

Jan’s hard probing fingers finally pushed deep into Sally’s soft yielding pussy, and Sally moaned with relief. Pushing into the soft wetness with first one, then two, then finally three hard fingers Jan began to slide them up and down.

Jan passionately kissed Sally firmly, forcing her tongue between her lips. Sally responded with eagerness, and their tongues explored each other’s mouths.

Sally had to hold on to the sink for balance, and she now opened her legs wider to allow Jan greater access. Jan was enjoying the yielding dampness of Sally’s pussy; she was fingering her with calculated slow strokes.

Jan felt Sally’s juice leaking onto her hand and began increasing her probing, fingering her faster, “Do you want me to make you cum, Sal?”

Sally nodded, muttering, “Mmm.”

Jan asked again, “Tell me to finger your pussy, Sal. Let me know it’s not wrong, and that you want me to pound your sweet pussy.”

Sally replied, gasping. “Don’t tease me, and don’t stop fingering me you bitch. I want to feel your fingers fuck me until I cum. Is that what you want to hear?”

Jan whispered in Sally’s ear, “Can the boys jerk themselves off for Sue. Can we watch them cum over her?”

At the same time her fingers deep inside sally’s pussy were deliberately moving much slower than before, Jan was tormenting her.

Sally mumbled, “Oh, oh yes.”

Jan could feel Sally trembling, and she was pushing her hips towards her hand. “Tell me, can I watch them cum over Sue?”

Sally cried, “Yes, yes. Please Jan, I want to cum. don’t stop, finger me harder, faster.”

Jan now relented to Sally’s desperate request, and increased the speed that her fingers moved inside Sally’s pussy. Sally responded to the intense stimulation by throwing her head back, and gasping for breath between clenched teeth.

Sally’s legs shook and buckled as she moaned and came. Jan’s fingers were beating Sally’s pussy fast and hard. Her knickers were soaking.

After the first shuddering orgasm Jan continued to gently finger Sally as waves of pleasure pulsed from her pussy. She had her eyes closed and was gently moaning, “Oh yes, oh yes, that’s good, Jan.”

“Are you going to tell the boys the good news? Can we give them to Sue to play with?” Jan whispered into sally’s ear.

…o0o…

That evening we were all together enjoying a meal. It was no different to many we have shared. By the time we had eaten and the second bottle of wine was opened Jan announced. “Did you boys enjoy the party last week, when we sold the sex toys? That evening with those sexy girls, when you both got to strip naked for them?”

I wondered what was coming, perhaps another party which I would love. “If you want us to do it again then I will, what about you, Mike?”

Mike smiled, “Yes lets do it, the sooner the better.”

Jan looked at Sally, “You tell them Sal, what Sue asked. You promised me you would.”

Sally slowly, and carefully put down her glass of wine. She coughed, and then she said. “Jim do you remember Sue, the one who made me mad when I caught her playing with your cock. Yes you do, I can see you smile when I mentioned her name. Well she has a request; she wants a private session with you two guys. There is no way of making this sound anything but kinky so I wont. She wants both you guys to play with your cocks for her. She will be fully clothed and you will be naked. Then as she watches, you jerk off for her and cover her clothes in cum. Oh yes I should also tell you she is a dominatrix.”

Mike looked at me and I smiled. Mike nodded in silent agreement.

Sally and Jan saw our reaction and Jan said, “I think that means you can call Sue and set it up Sal. I am feeling quite horny thinking about just how kinky it will be. In fact I am wet and randy. Please tell me you are as well Sal, and do you guys want a quick fuck?”

Mike said, “I am horny as hell, lets swap wives again. Please can I fuck your Sally, Jim?”

Before I could say yes Sally had given her answer. She pulled her dress over her head in one quick movement, and had stood up. She then unfastened her bra and let her tits swing free. She taunted Mike by massaging them in front of him, making her large brown nipples harden. Then she slipped off her white knickers exposing her neatly trimmed pussy. She placed her hands between her legs and inserted her fingers into her pussy pulling the lips open, and exposing the inner pink folds of flesh. “I hope your cock is ready for this. Where do you want to take me, Mike?”

Mike was already stepping out of his jeans as he was watching Sally strip, his penis sprung out fully erect. “Just spread eagle yourself out on the carpet, I want to take you missionary as Jan and Jim watch me fuck you.”

Sally obeyed, and was quickly on the carpet in front of Mike. She opened her legs wide and smiled, “My you look eager, I love to see you so desperate it makes your cock hard. That is especially important when it’s going to fuck me. Jim area you going to watch because am turned on even more knowing that my lovely husband is going to see me get fucked.”

Sally looked directly up at me grinning broadly as Mike knelt before her with his cock closing in on her pussy.

While Sally was getting ready for Mikes cock, Jan had taken off her knickers and casually thrown them over the chair. She lifted up her skirt and dropped to the floor. She was kneeling doggy fashion with her legs open, on all fours in front of me.

“Come on Jim, I need your cock inside me. I know we have done this before but it is always so fucking purvy. Being fucked while watching Mike fucking Sal. I want to watch him cum, I never tire of seeing a guys cock just as he spurts.”

I pulled down my jeans but they became tangled around my ankles. Jan looked behind and laughed seeing me frantically trying to kick my jeans off.

“That is not the most romantic sight. A horny guy with a hard on desperately attempting to get out of his, so he can stick his cock in the pussy of his best friends wife.”

I was stumbling in frustration, desperate because could see her round firm arse waiting for me. With a lot of effort I finally managed to escape and kick my jeans across the room. I fell to my knees, and with my cock swinging between my legs I hobbled across the floor. I shuffled closer to Jan and knelt close behind her. My cock brushed against her inner thigh, leaving a streak of glistening pre cum.

Mike was now firmly wedged between Sally’s open legs with his cock buried deep in her pussy. Sally wrapped her legs around his waist holding him tightly in place.

PerfectsEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PerfectsEva

His hips were thrusting hard and Sally was encouraging him on, “Do me harder Mike, let me feel your cock moving in my pussy. Fill if with spunk.”

Jan and I could watch every thrust as Mike fucked Sally. I briefly looked away so I could guide my enlarged cock between Jan’s legs. With little effort it slid between her wet lips. I began to gently push it inside slowly increasing the depth it penetrated with each stroke. I was watching it disappearing from view with each thrust. She pushed back against me; “Oh Jim I love the feeling when a cock first enters me. Now push it in deep.”

Mike was furiously pounding Sally, and making animal grunts with his effort.

Jan was watching them and gently moaning, “Fuck me harder Jim, and let me feel your balls slap against me.”

I held her firmly by her hips and began stabbing into her pussy as hard and deep as I could.

Sally’s arms held Mike tightly and she cried out, “Oh yes I am going to cum, fuck me, fuck me.” She arched her back and shuddered.

Jan said, “Let me see you cum Mike, I want to watch you.”

Mike disentangled himself from Sally, and pulled his cock out before he came. He then knelt between her open legs, looking at her open pussy as it glistened with her juices. Mike took hold of his shining sticky cock and Jan hissed, “Now jerk it for me Mike, and cum on her.”

He held it in his hand and began to stroke it quickly. Sally lifted her head to watch Mike stroking his shaft, softly groaning. Suddenly without warning his cum erupted, and tacky stings spurted over her pussy and stomach. The white globs splattered onto her skin, and dots of cum stuck between her short dark hairs.

Watching my wife watching Mike cum made my cock pulsate, and with a final thrust I ejaculated powerfully into Jan’s warm slippy pussy. She came as my first surge of cum spurted, and her juices gushed in response to her orgasm. They surged over my balls and trickled down between her legs. My balls ached with the intensity of the orgasm.

I squirted jet after jet into her, and as my cock slowed its spurting I collapsed. My arms were wrapped tightly round her soft body. My cock was twitching inside her pussy as her orgasmic spasm sucked the last drops of cum from my cock.

We all took some time to recover, and when we had leaned up a little and dressed we watched a little TV. We didn’t talk much; I was sitting next to my wife Sally holding hands, and we were all alone with our thoughts. I don’t know what they were thinking but my mind drifted back to the party when Sue was plying with my cock. I was already thinking about what it will be like when Mike and I will be naked, exposed and vulnerable in full view of her greedy eyes.

..o0o..

It was the next evening when Sally wandered into the living room. I was watching something that I cant recall on T.V. probably a detective who solves a seemingly impossible murder. It was the usual mindless entertainment that fills in the time before we go to bed.

“Hey Jim, do you and your kinky buddy Mike want some news. I have just spoken to Sue about you two pervs jerking off for her, and she will be here tomorrow evening to let you. She told me she is looking forward to meeting you guys again. How does that grab you?”

Sally watched me for a few seconds, and as I didn’t say anything she carried on, “Jim be honest have we gone to far, we can stop it if you want. Truly all you have to say is no and I will cancel it. You don’t have to go through with this Jim, I wont think bad of you.”

I could feel an ache in my stomach; it was the excitement of knowing a woman who calls herself a dominatrix would use Mike and me. Sally lets me fuck Jan and I have jerked off for Jan but Sue is so much more intimidating. I want to feel the fear and excitement of being dominated.

“I could say that I don’t like to disappoint Mike or Sue, but that would be a small part of it. Most of all I want to know what it feel like, so please Sally, will you let me because I honestly want to?”

Sally stared at me, “No Jim, I am not at all fucking happy with it, but Jan managed to make me agree to let you. In fact if you had not been keen at the prospect of letting Sue take control she wanted us to make you do it for that woman. So lets see what happens and what she wants you to do. But if I am not happy with how it goes then this is going to be a one off.”

I was puzzled, “If you didn’t want me to do that badly this then how did Jan make you agree to let Sue use us. You have a strong mind so she must have been very persuasive.”

Sally shook her head, “Oh lets say she knows how to push my buttons, I am putty in her hands. She knows how to make me say yes, and before you even think about it don’t ask me how. I will let Jan and Mike know about tomorrow evening.”

I could see Sally didn’t want to talk about it anymore so we had a quiet night. She phoned Jan and let her know. It was a brief conversation, and I managed to make out that Jan and Mike would be coming over early.

After she came off the phone Sally seemed to be in a better mood, “Jan is excited about tomorrow and Mike says he can’t wait. I have so many doubts but I am willing to give it a go because all you guys want it. Perhaps I am just nervous about this messing up what we have. Oh what the fuck, lets see.”

..o0o..

Five pm and the doorbell rang. Jan opened the door and entered, Mike followed her inside, “Hi you two its just us, hot and horny looking for action.” Jan said excitedly anticipating the evening.

Sally called out in response, “Hi Jan, Hi Mike, we are in the living room. Grab a glass from the kitchen, the wine has just been opened.”

Jan and Mike came in and poured themselves a large glass of red wine. They sat next to each other, relaxing on the comfortable settee.

We all sipped our wine and it was Jan who eventually asked, “When is Sue going to arrive Sal, and what should Jim and Mike do. She will let us stay while she has them do whatever it is she wants them to do, wont she?”

Sally shrugged, “She will be here soon, and I don’t know what she will do or if we can stay and watch. Think about it Jan, we do not know this woman well, in fact we hardly know her at all. I am more than nervous about it, but you, and Beavis and Buthead are ready to rush in.”

I laughed and Sally glared at me, “I hope she bites your fucking dick off you clown. Then you wont be laughing.”

“Thank you my dear I hope she does not because how will I satisfy your carnal needs without my huge member?” I replied.

Sally now laughed, “You have a clit stimulator, called a tongue. It’s in your stupid head and you can satisfy me with that.”

Jan said, “I can see we are going to have fun tonight. Sally is on fire, you are so hot Sal if you know what I mean.”

Sally glared at Jan and blushed.

The doorbell rang, and we all froze. I heard Mike mutter, “Oh shit this is her.”

Jan sprang up and went to the door, she opened it and there was Sue. But to her surprise she was not alone.

“Hello Jan, I hope you don’t mind but I had to bring John my husband along. Do not worry about his attendance tonight, it will not change anything. It’s a sideline of mine; I enjoy finding new ways of humiliating him. I want him to watch me as I watch Jim and Mike cum over me, and then he can clean the mess up. If his presence disturbs you I will have him wait in the car until we have finished.”

Jan was taken aback and hesitated for a second, “I suppose he can come in, I would not like to think of him sitting alone in your car all evening.”

Sue grinned, “You really do not understand do you. John takes his pleasure in obeying me, and will do whatever I want him to. John tell Jan, will you clean there cum from me when they have finished?”

John smiled pleasantly and said, “Yes, of course I will do anything that pleases you, Sue.”

Jan lead the way into the lounge where everyone was sitting, waiting for Sue to take command and lead the way.

Sue looked round the room and nodded, “Its just as I remember, can I have the chair you are in, Mike. It was the one where I saw Jims lovely cock for the first time.”

Mike stood up and Sue sat down. She was dressed in black, a knee length skirt and a blouse the she had buttoned up to the neck.

Mike and I looked at each other, we were edgy but at the same time excited. We both knew that Sue was serious and was going to go through with it.

Sue looked at us and said, “Well guys this is your moment to shine for me. I think it’s time you took off your clothes. Then I can let you perform, I just know it’s going to be worth the dry cleaning bill from getting my clothes sticky.”

Mike and I timidly undressed, the girls were giggling behind us as they watched. I was self-conscious knowing everyone staring at me. We could see Sally and Jan standing together at the back of the room. Jan was grinning and waving at us nodding her encouragement. John was standing silently beside Sue with a slight grin on his face. Sue was staring at me, intently watching my every move. I was sure she was enjoying my discomfort.

“I know you are new to this Jim, and if you find it difficult to get a hard on just forget about everything and concentrate on me. Don’t think about all these people who are watching you. Soon we are all going to see you stroke your cock, and trust me you are going to love the attention. Your cock will be harder than it has ever been, and you will cum with an intensity you have never experienced.”

I looked only at Sue as I finished undressing. She was smiling as I shed the last of my clothes, and revealed to everyone watching that my cock was hard. I was staring into Sue’s eyes and walking towards her smiling face.

Mike was standing beside me stroking his cock. Sue gestured for us to come closer and stand in front of her. We edged so close that she could reach out and touch us, but she didn’t. She was sitting primly upright, and dressed completely in black with only her hands and head uncovered.

Sue faced Mike, “Jim, slow down and watch Mike. Mike look at me and stroke you cock faster. I want you to cum for me. Everyone is watching you, tell us how do you feel?”

Mike groaned a little, he was panting heavily and with effort he managed to say, “I can see you looking at my cock Sue, and I know everyone is watching. I can feel my balls are tight and my cock is aching. I am going to cum.”

“Good, don’t cum just yet, get closer to me Mike. I want all your cum on my chest. Now show me how much cum you have got, Mike.”

Mike pushed his hips forward and after a few short violent strokes came. He cried out pumping his cock as cum spurted, and the grey blobs splattered onto Sues blouse. They decorated her chest with small sticky dots. Sue leaned closer to catch the last drops as Mike was jerking on his cock.

Mike stood before Sue with his hand slowly massaging his cock, cum was slowly dribbling form the small slit in the tip of his cock. Sue told him to quickly step to one side and for me to take his place.

I inched towards Sue who was grinning broadly; she then made me step even closer. I was touching her legs that were between mine. She nodded at my cock and I began to stroke it. “Don’t spoil it for me and cum to soon Jim, I want to watch as you play with your cock for a while.”

I stroked at a leisurely pace, enjoying the feeling, and soon the pre cum was dripping, the clear liquid making my cock slippy. “You can go a little faster now Jim, but tell me before you are going to cum.”

I looked at Sues face but she was concentrating on my hand as it stroked my cock. My balls felt tight and they throbbed. I glanced round the room and saw Mike who was watching me and gently stroking his cock as his cum dripped. Sally and Jan were together engrossed as Sue orchestrated the sexy opera. John had been stood behind Sue all this time, silently watching the events unwind. He has a slight grin playing on his lips, as if he knows something we don’t.

I looked back at Sue, and her dark eyes were still fixed on my hand as it was pumping my cock. I felt an involuntary twitch and groaned because I knew what was going to happen very soon. “I am going to cum, Sue.”

Sue raised her voice, and urgently commanded, “Stop jerking, let go of your cock, Jim. Stop jerking now.”

I was stunned; I let go of my cock and let my arms dangle loosely at my sides. My cock was rigid throbbing and shimmering with pre cum.

“Jim, put your hands behind your head and keep them there. Stay in that position, do not move, whatever happens do not move. Is that perfectly clear?”

“Yes Sue,” I meekly replied and raised my arms, placing my hands behind my head.

I was now stood in front of Sue with my legs spread two feet apart, my hands were locked behind my head with my cock hard and erect pointing towards Sue.

Sue turned to John, and with the confidence of a mistress said. “Now it’s your turn, you know what I want you to do, John. For the benefit of all you voyeurs, John will now jerk Jim off and make him cum for my pleasure.”

I was stunned; I had never been jerked off by a man, and was embarrassed because my wife was watching. Nevertheless I stood still, frozen to the spot by a little fear and a lot of excitement at the prospect. I knew that I was going to be jerked off in front of my wife, my friend and his wife, by another man. I was going to let them watch as a man was stroking my cock. Wanking me until I spurted over Sue, and I knew it turned me on.

I felt Johns hand grip my cock, and realised he held it firmer than Jan or Sally. He was expert at stroking, fast enough to excite but slow enough not to make me too excited and cum to soon for Sue.

His hand struck my balls for a brief moment on each downward stroke, before sliding up my shaft. Then at the top of the stroke he used his thumb to rub the head of my cock, rubbing the pre cum over it.

I held my hands firmly behind my head with locked fingers. I pushed my hips forward so John could stroke my cock with ease. Sue smiled and she let out a sigh watching her husband expertly stroking my cock, slowly, deliberately.

Mike was still stroking his cock, and watching me made it harden. He held his balls with his left hand and pumped his cock hard with his right. He and every one had his or her eyes on John stroking my cock.

Sue nodded almost imperceptibly to John and he increased the tempo of his stroking, his fingers now gripped my cock firmly. I groaned and looked directly at Sue, “I am going to cum, Sue.”

Sue laughed, “I know you are going to cum, and make me sticky with your mess. I want to see you spurt for me.”

John was savagely beating my cock, his hand a blur sliding up and down my shaft. My legs trembled, and I cried out as the wave of pleasure exploded in my cock, “Oh yes, Oh, Ohhh.”

My balls were tight and suddenly the cum shot from my cock. The orgasm was so intense each spurt hurt, two or three huge jets of cum splattered onto Sues blouse. They joined Mikes to make uneven patterns of sticky grey dots.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Mike who had been jerking his cock watching John wanking me. As I came Mike groaned, and then his cock twitched and spurted. His strings of cum hitting Sue on the legs.

Sue watched as cum was splattering on her clothes, as both of us were ejaculating. When we were spent and our cocks began to soften she looked at Sally and Jan. “What do you girls think, wasn’t it magnificent. Oh fuck was that as good for you girls to watch as it was for me to feel.”

Sally looked on expressionless but Jan was flushed and smiling.

 

Published 
Written by Hampton
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments