Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cock ring chaos

44
31 Comments 31
21.8k Views 21.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Angela and James were always experimenting with sex. They had been together almost six months and had gone through every position and every room in the house. Angela loved the little quickies in the kitchen when James came home. The only place they hadn’t done it was on the staircase, but she was working on that.

One particular Friday afternoon, James had come home early and was eager to try their new toy. They always talked about things first, although it had been Angela’s idea to get him a cock ring. It wasn’t that he couldn’t stay hard, far from it. Angela just wanted to see how long he could last. Angela had been shopping at the weekend and set herself up in some new lingerie. It was a very sexy black and red Basque, with red stockings and suspenders. It was going to knock James out. She had brushed her long brown hair until it shone and dabbed a few drops of her best eau de parfum behind her ears.

James had taken some of the herbal tea in the morning, which had been recommended by his homoeopathist. It was meant to be a natural alternative to Viagra, guaranteeing a long, healthy erection. He arrived home about noon. Angela was waiting for him. She greeted him with a soft kiss on the lips and smiled as she slipped off her silky robe. James stood there blinking, looking at Angela’s outfit.

“Wow, baby! You look amazing!”

“You like it, James?”

"Oh yes! It’s fantastic. You look so sexy!”

“Let’s get you fitted up then,” said Angela, unzipping his flies.

James kissed his girlfriend as she unfastened his trousers and felt for his increasing erection. James’s cock was growing rapidly and Angela eased his boxers down before he became too uncomfortable.

“Hmmm… going to be a good one,” said Angela, stroking his cock.

"What do you expect, looking like that!" said James, unable to keep his hands off her.

“Let’s try it for size then,” she said.

Angela took the gold ring, which was a bit like a posh napkin holder and held it at the end of his cock.

“I think we’ve got this wrong,” she said.

“Won’t it go on?” asked James.

“No, look. You need to get a bit softer again and then I can slip it over the end.”

“OK, but you look so damn sexy baby!” said James, stroking her bare arms.

“I’ll go in a different room while you think about something else,” said Angela.

“OK, I’ll try,” said James.

James picked up a copy of What Car and looked at the section on spark plugs. That did the trick and he called Angela back after a few minutes and she was able to fit the ring.

“There! OK honey, now go for it!” she said.

“Hmmm… lovely," said James, running his hands inside her legs and twanging her silky stocking tops.

James’s cock soon began to grow, reaching his full seven inches as he stood behind Angela, caressing her breasts through the Basque. Angela gradually unlaced the bodice, allowing James to slide his hands inside and fondle her breasts.

“Ooh baby that’s so good!”

“Hmmm… your hands are warm darling. How does it feel down there?”

“Ummm… a bit odd actually.”

“Aaah you poor baby. Let me give it some love and attention.”

Angela looked up at James as her hands slid down his body and she licked the end of his cock. It did look slightly odd and Angela could see it was very tight.

“Let me suck you James, it’ll make it feel better.”

“Aaaah Angela… that’s soo good but it’s…”

“What babe?” Asked Angela.

“I don’t know, it doesn’t feel right.”

“Well, shall we stop and let you go down again and we can carry on without it.”

“Yes, OK."

After a few minutes there was no sign of his erection subsiding.

“I’m not sure Angela, it’s just so hard.”

Angela became a bit panicky, which didn’t help.

“Well what shall we do!” she said, anxiously.

“I don’t know,” said James. “I think I need something to help it go down.”

Apart from the cock ring, James was feeling the effects of the herbal preparation. At least it worked, but it was working a bit too well. After a while, it was clear that his dick wasn't going to go down by normal means. James and Angela discussed their options.

“Well it’s not like we can go to Accident and Emergency,” said Angela.

“Call a doctor then!”

“OK… yes, that’s what I’ll do.”

--------------

“It’s Dr Jasmine, she’s just finished for lunch. She’s coming now,” said Angela, after putting the phone down.

“She?” said James, a little alarmed.

“Yes, it’s OK a doctor’s a doctor, James.”

“I know… I suppose.”

“Look on the bright side,” said Angela. “It’s a good hard on. Shall I fuck you, it's seems a shame to waste it?”

“Ooh yes… definitely.”

Angela felt his raging hard shaft, which had turned a little pink and rolled her tongue around his little banjo string. Then she stood up and undid the rest of the laces on her bodice. James winced with pleasure. Then he let out a long sigh as Angela eased his thick, hard shaft into her pussy. She had never known him so hard. She could feel the throbbing in her pussy and it was already making her tingle. She squeezed her boobs and tweaked her nipples as he rode him.

"Ooh, James, this is great! I love how the metal ring keeps knocking my pussy lips."

“Oooh, Angela…yes it feels so good. I just wish the ring didn't pinch so much.”

After a minute or two of Angela bouncing on James's cock, there was a knock on the door.

“That’ll be the doctor!” exclaimed Angela.

Dr Jasmine had recently qualified and was keen to use her knowledge.

“It’s the Doctor, James,” said Angela as the pretty young medic entered their living room. She was wearing a white coat, with a stethoscope around her neck. James was pleasantly surprised to see how pretty she was and her appearance did nothing to alleviate his achingly hard cock.

“Ah yes... looks like a classic case of priapism,” said the doctor. Dr Jasmine leant over and inspected his cock closely and held it lightly between her finger tips. James winced. Her touch was as light as a feather and her fingers were so soft.

“Hmmm… the only cure for this condition is to make him cum. Unfortunately the presence of the cock ring complicates matters.”

“Oh! How’s that?” Asked Angela.

“He’s going to need extra stimulation, owing to the constriction,” explained the sexy young doctor.

“What do we do then?” asked James.

“Well, this is for medical purposes only of course…”

As she spoke, the doctor unbuttoned her white coat. To both Angela and James’s surprise she was wearing just a matching set of candy pink bra and panties and white hold ups.

“Right, if you can continue to suck him off, I’ll just kneel on the sofa and help things along.”

“OK,” said Angela.

Angela took James’s rock hard dick and began to suck him off as the doctor said. At the same time, Dr Jasmine sat next to the patient and rubbed her titty cleavage into his face and also guided his right hand between her legs. James gasped as he felt her soft boob flesh press into his nose and lips. He stroked her legs, his hand gradually moving upwards until his fingers met her puffy cunt lips, which were pressed against her pantie crotch. Angela’s tongue was going round and round the end of his cock. She could feel him getting harder and harder, but he didn’t show any signs of ejaculating.

“Hmmm… you’ve got some staying power,” said Dr Jasmine. "Maybe this will help.”

The doctor reached round and undid the catches on her bra revealing her perfect, up tilted breasts. Her nipples were pink and succulent.

“Keep sucking him there, we need to make him cum!”

The doctor sat on the sofa and straddled his waist and offered her breasts up to James’s lips. Angela continued to suck him, but now she was getting turned on herself. James’s groans and the sound of him sucking Dr Jasmine’s tits was making her wet. She began to touch herself and had put three fingers inside her pussy when there was another knock on the door.

“I’ll go!” said the doctor, "you keep sucking!”

Dr Jasmine, now almost naked, opened the front door. It was the police. A young policewoman, PC Katie Lovett had just come off duty and being new to the job was on the look out for the slightest indiscretion. She looked at the doctor in surprise, who was naked apart from her skimpy pink panties. .

“Someone’s parked on double yellow lines out here!” said the young police constable. Her proper uniform hadn’t come through yet and her skirt was a bit too short. Her tunic didn’t quite fit properly either and her ample boobs were parting the white cotton of her shirt.

“Ah that would be me,” said the doc. “It’s a bit of an emergency you see.”

“Oh an emergency! Can I help?”

“Actually you might be able to. You better come in.”

PC Lovett entered and looked at the scene on the sofa.

“What’s going on here then?” she asked.

The doctor explained the situation, as Angela stroked James’s cock, which just appeared to be getting harder, the head almost purple and engorged.

“We need to make this man cum quick.”

“OK,” said the hot lady policewoman. “What shall I do?”

“Can you undo your uniform and let him fondle you, we need to give him as much sexual stimulation as possible.”

“OK, well it’s very irregular, but you’re the doctor,” said Katie.

PC Lovett removed her tunic and then unzipped her skirt. She was wearing black stockings and suspenders and a pair of skimpy black knickers. The doctor knelt next to Angela and began to stroke James’s cock and fondle his ball sack while his girl friend licked his cock. Meanwhile Katie undid her shirt. Her boobs were almost spilling over her black brassiere. James looked at her, his cock getting harder than he could possibly imagine as Katie slipped off her panties.

Dr Jasmine and Angela were now taking turns to suck James. PC Katie stood up, her pussy just an inch from James’s face and rubbed her hot sticky quim into his face. She had been horny all day and she was pleased to have a man’s tongue inside her aching wet cunt. James reached round and cupped her bum cheeks, teasing her ass flesh in his palms as he ate her out. His cock was beginning to twitch now. Angela was sucking him quickly and Dr Jasmine was wanking him off furiously. James’s whole body began to tremble as he felt the spunk build up in his balls. His cock was just so rigid, he needed to cum so much.

The hairs around the policewoman’s pussy were now soaked in her own pussy juice. James licked her, driving his tongue into her cunt, so that his nose was rubbing against her swollen clit. Her pussy lips were swollen from her arousal and her juices began to roll down James's chin as he feasted on her wetness. The combination of the police girl's musky pussy and the sensation of two tongues on his cock was beginning to work.

“Aaaaah…. Aaaaah I think I’m going to cum!” he yelled.

“Yes! Come on James! Cum for me baby!” said Angela as the doctor jerked him off.

Dr Jasmine’s technique was fantastic, masturbating him in a figure of eight and lubricating his dick with her saliva.

“Yes! Yes! Angela! Oh fuck! I’m cumming! I’M CUMMING!”

Angela, PC Lovett and the doctor all knelt in a circle, each with a hand on his cock for the final few tugs, as his cock erupted like a fountain of spunk.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah” Ooooooooh! Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!”

In a few seconds James’s cum had splattered all over the three girls' hands and wrists. His cock was still throbbing and the semen was leaking down the shaft like wax on a candle.

“Aah we got there in the end,” said the doctor, putting her clothes back on.

“Thank you so much,” said Angela.

“Yes, well be careful in future. At least get a bigger ring.”

PC Lovett smiled as she pulled her panties back on.

“I’m not sure what I put in my note book for this one,” she said..

The other three looked at her with surprise.

“Ah no, just joking,” she said.

Everyone laughed.

“Maybe you can all stop for a little drink,” said Angela. “It is new year after all.”

KaleyReedd
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaleyReedd

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments