Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

College Girl Party

""Is Elizabeth on her way?""

8
2 Comments 2
3.9k Views 3.9k
3.3k words 3.3k words

It's Saturday night in a California town next to Santa Monica and sometimes there's nothing to do.  Amanda has some of her friends come over to the house to have fun tonight. All four are in their early twenties. They are Amanda, Elizabeth, Lana, and Leah.

A large counter is in the middle of the kitchen. The baking supplies are stored underneath with pots and pans. Amanda begins baking three crusts for her lemon meringue pies. She gets flour and shortened vegetable oil into a bowl. She adds a teaspoon of sugar, a half teaspoon of salt, a half teaspoon of organic apple cider vinegar. 

Amanda adds six tablespoons of unsalted cold butter. She adds tablespoons of cold water. Amanda forms her pie crust on a wooden board with a rolling pin and rolls the dough nicely. She begins to form the dough inside three glass plates. She places crust in the refrigerator for a little while.

Leah and Lana arrive just about when Amanda is done cleaning her kitchen for more baking. They hug and greet Amanda as they're arriving.

Amanda says as she smiles, "Hey you two." 

Lana says, hugging Lana, "Hiii."

Leah answers, hugging her back gently, "What's up, girl?"

Amanda says, "I'm starting to make the crust for some pies for tonight. Are you helping?"

Leah says, "Hell, yeah."

Lana says, "Of course, what kind of pies,  hmm?" 

Amanda says, "Lemon meringue, key lime, and blueberry sour cream cheese."

Lana replies, "I love the sour cream."

Amanda says, "Do you now?"

Elizabeth says as she walks in the door, "Hey guys, I'm here."

Amanda says, "Hey Liz,  we're making pie crusts to make for tonight. I have a merlot red wine and chips for us."

Liz replies, "The red wine sounds wonderful, I can use some now too."

Leah says, "Do you have whipped cream?"

Amanda says "Yeah, of course, I have whipped cream too."

Leah says, "Yay, that's fantastic! We can have fun with that."

"Yes, Leah, I have plenty of it. Here are the chips, guys. There is a dip in the fridge too."

"Shall we start? Okay first, Leah gets me the large bowl out of the closet."

"Will do." Leah gets the large bowl from the closet.

"Okay, Lana, the flour and salt is behind in the cabinet"

"Okay, I got it."

"Ok, Liz please get me the oil and milk out of the refrigerator."

Liz answers, "yes, Amanda."

Amanda says, "I have the wax paper right here. Okay I'll begin to make the lemon meringue crust."

Liz opens up the bottle of red wine as she begins to pour a glass of wine for everyone. They start mixing the ingredients into the large bowl.

Lana mixes it with a spoon and its starts to mold into the dough. Leah starts to remove the dough from the bowl and form them into dough balls.  

Liz puts the wax paper on the table and peels wax paper from crusts to fit the pie plate. They start to flatten the dough balls into the discs. 

The girls start to form more dough and more pie crusts to add up to about twelve pies. Elizabeth begins to relax more with the red wine.  The other girls feel nice and begin to feel tipsy and randy also.

Amanda says, "Okay, these stay in the refrigerator for an hour at least." The girls start putting the crusts into the refrigerator on each shelf and filling the whole thing.  Amanda takes her lemon meringue crusts out and puts those in the oven.

After an hour, the girls take about four pie crusts out of the refrigerator to start to bake the pies. They get twelve ounces of cream cheese and two eggs to start in a medium mixing bowl. They add the sugar, two teaspoons of vanilla, and lemon juice to create two sour cream cheese pies and put them in the oven at three and fifty degrees. The pies are to bake for at least an hour. 

For the Key Lime pie, they gather the eggs sweet condensed milk, and lime juice.  Amanda and Leah mix the bowl of ingredients. Elizabeth grabs another two crusts out of the refrigerator and Leah starts to pour the ingredients into the crust. Of course, it goes above the crust, the Key Lime is a rather thick pie. Mandy puts the pie in the oven and lets it bake for fifteen-twenty minutes. 

Amanda starts to make four lemon meringue pies. She adds one cup of sugar, a half teaspoon of salt, and five tablespoons of cornstarch. She adds a half cup of lemon juice and two teaspoons of lemon zest. She adds her four egg yolks and mixes everything together. 

Lana starts to help Amanda make the meringue. They start by adding five large egg whites and three-quarters of a cup of sugar. They finish the lemon meringue eventually. It is more work than the others. 

Amanda removes the pies that are ready to put on the sour cream topping. A good amount of three-quarters of a cup of sour cream is put on the four sour cream cheese pies plus two tablespoons of vanilla and three and a half tablespoons of sugar. The sour cream ones are the ones they mix with the cream cheese. 

They put all the pies in the refrigerator and begin to have fun in the house by drinking wine, gaffing, and loosening up. The more time goes by, the more randy and horny they become. They begin to touch and caress each other's arms, tits, and legs. They begin to engage in some erotic kissing. Leah and Lana begin to kiss and are all over each other. They undress each other quickly as they feel up each other's crotch.

Amanda goes to the refrigerator, checking the pies. The pies are cold now more than an hour has passed by. She takes a piece of sour cream pie for her and Liz and begins to eat it with the wine. As they get looser, they begin to kiss and caress too. Amanda kisses Elizabeth as she touches her face with her hand.

Lana and Leah get a little closer to each other and start kissing each other and making out. They're starting to get it on. They start caressing each other's butt and kissing passionately. They begin playing with each other's panties by pulling the sides up and wedging them into each other's asses.

Elizabeth says as she's sipping her wine, "Wow, Amanda, check out what they're doing."

Amanda says, "Wow, that's hot."

"Yes it is and it makes me want to do it also."

"I'm interested in it. I want to top them or beat them at their making out."

Liz asks Amanda, "Do you want to go for it?"

"Hell, yea."

"Let's get busy with it."

Amanda and Liz begin to make out and have a session with each other. They begin kissing each other and caressing each other's bodies. Liz starts to French kiss Amanda as she returns the favor, sticking her hand down her pants.

With Liz being relaxed over the wine, she becomes looser and less on guard. Amanda starts to put her arms around her and they engage in their kissing scene as well. Amanda puts her hand into her pants and down her polka dot black panties as they get it on too. She plays with her panties, wedging them in her ass. 

Amanda asks, "How does this feel, huh?"

Liz enjoying it, says, "Uhh, I like having a wedgie."

Amanda says as she pulls her bikini panties again, "Your ass is fine with this atomic wedgie."

Amanda says as she smacks her ass, "Yes, it is."

Amanda begins to rub away as she finds her pussy in her bikini panties.  Amanda fingers her as she finds her pussy. Liz moans as she enjoys her hand rubbing her pussy. Amanda is fingering her already wet pussy as she inserts her finger in. It goes in easily and smoothly as Liz is already wet with her eyes closed.

Amanda asks, "How do you like getting finger fucked up your pussy uh?"

Leah and Lana make out and kiss next to the counter of the refrigerator.  They begin to take off each other's blouses and get close to the ready pies. As they are getting more passionate,  the lemon meringue pie gets smashed in Lana's face by Leah. Lana seems to enjoy it with surprise. The cream engulfs her pretty face. The crust breaks into pieces on her face. 

They begin to tongue kiss and get it on more passionately as Leah puts her hand into her panties. She reaches her hand all the way in, rubbing her pussy and mound.

Liz and Amanda get it on more. They tongue kiss with passion. They wrap their arms around one another as they move closer to the set of cooling pies on the counter. Amanda suddenly smashes the blueberry lemon sour cream cheese pie in Elizabeth's face.

Bam.

"How's that Liz?"

Liz says, with her face completely covered with the pie, "Ugghh... it's thick."

"Yes, very thick."

The cream covers her face with a crust as she just accepts and takes it in the face.  The crust breaks onto her face in pieces and engulfing her cute face in the pie. The slimy crust begins to slip off as her face is covered in lemon sour cream cheese and blueberry filling.

Liz begins to say, "Ugh, oh my God."

Leah massages Lana's pussy through her panties. Leah pies her again, putting the lemon sour cream pie in her face as the crust sticks to her face. Leah takes the pie cream on her hand shoves her hand back into her panties, fingering her wet pussy. 

Lana is yearning for more as her hand is in her panties. Lana pulls them down so Leah can have better access. The two girls get more comfortable with each other. They get even more erotic as they begin fingering each other's pussies by using the whipped cream to make it extra fun and naughty. Lana begins fingering Leah as she squeals for more. 

NattashaRomanov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NattashaRomanov

Amanda grabs another blueberry lemon, sour cream cheese pie. She smiles and teases Elizabeth playfully. She begins spinning her hand and smashes it straight into Elizabeth's pretty face. 

Bam.

Liz cries, "Ughh!"  The pie hits her face.

Splat.

The crust sticks as the pie engulfs her face. More sour cream and cheese are on her face mixed with blueberry and filling.  Amanda smashes another blueberry sour cream cheese pie in her face. The cream filling scatters and goes into her dark brown hair. 

Amanda smashes the fourth pie of blueberry sourcream cheese pie into her face as the crust sticks to her face and slips off slowly onto her chest. Sour cream and blueberry filling slip between her cleavage crack. 

Liz says, "Ugh, it's slimy."

"Are you okay?"

"Yes."

"Do you like the pie?"

Liz starts to say, talking through the cream, "That's just the thing, you didn't even ask if I like blueberry and sour cream cheese pie?"

Amanda asks, "Do you?"

Liz says, "Yes, I do!"

"Then, I'll do it again."

Splat.

Liz cries, "Ugh!"

Amanda smashes the fifth pie to her face. The cream engulfs and the crust breaks on her face. Some go into her dark black hair as Amanda kisses her more passionately. Her hand continues invading her pussy by sticking her finger in. She begins pumping it in and out of her wet, slick pussy.  Continuously she pumps her as Liz moans, enjoying the immense pleasure.

Amanda asks, "How does this finger fucking feel, huh?"

"Oooh, I'm enjoying it immensely. Please don't stop."

Leah and Lana are sixty-nining it on the bed in the next room. They begin eating each other out using the desert lemon pie cream to just make it taste even sweeter. Leah is on top of Lana as she finger fucks her pussy and enjoys it. Lana moans as she takes Leah's finger in her throbbing pussy. Leah sprays her pussy with the whipped cream and then rubs it in.

Lana caresses her ass with her hand.  Leah puts the pie on top of her pussy, eating it right through. Lana uses the other lemon meringue pie and puts the pie into her face and begins eating Leah's sweet pussy. Lana grabs the can of whipped cream, sprays it on her pussy for a sticky sweet to eat the treat.

Lana says, "I want to eat you out. Open those long legs."

Leah says, "Oh my God! Please eat my sweet tasting pussy."

Amanda begins to say, "It looks like they're having fun over there. We can have more fun than them, so let's have a spectacularly good time."

Liz replies, "Of course we will. Let's use the pies on our pussies during a hot sixty-nine, shall we?"

"Yes and I bet you taste so sticky sweet already."

"I'm so sticky,  I'm so sticky sweet, yea."

Amanda begins to grab a blueberry sour cream cheese pie as she slips it under Elizabeth's pussy as humps away at it. Her hands grab the pie and rub her pussy mound into it. She grinds on it as the cream makes her pussy sweeter to eat.

Elizabeth enjoying it moans, "Uhhh, oooh, yes."

Amanda smashes the pie in her face. The sour cream cheese and blueberry filling go into her hair. The crust is lying on her forehead.

Amanda slips under Elizabeth into a sixty-nine position, while holding the pie to her pussy. Liz grabs another pie and slaps it on Amanda's pussy for a sweet to-eat treat. 

Liz puts her face into the pie on her already wet pussy and eats her out. Liz tongues it up as her face is fully engulfed with sour cream cheese pie. She sticks her entire face into it, managing to penetrate the pie and Amanda's pussy. 

Amanda begins to ask, "How do I taste?"

Liz answers. "You taste delicious, Amanda. How do I taste?"

"You taste so incredibly wonderful, Liz."

Leah and Lana in the other room continue to have erotic fun as Leah uses a pie on Lana's pussy to make things even more interesting. Lana, using a can of whip cream, squirts it on Leah's pussy from underneath. She begins to eat it out thoroughly as she sticks her tongue into her vagina. Lana, using the can of whipped cream, sprays it in Leah's face, covering it.

Amanda caresses Elizabeth's ass and pulls her down so the pie goes into her face even more. She sticks her face deep into the pie, breaking it through to the other side. She reaches her pussy to penetrate and tongue it. Elizabeth begins to have a super orgasm as Amanda's face is buried in her pussy as she laps it up.

Liz says, "Oh my God, Amanda, I'm gonna cum."  

Amanda answers, "Cum for me, baby."

Liz, rubbing her pussy, moans, "Oh my God."

Elizabeth begins to cream into the sour cream pie. Some liquid juice goes into Amanda's face as she's eating her out completely. It squirts right into her face and mouth as she pulls Elizabeth's ass closer. Amanda tongues her as she swallows her liquid juices. 

Liz says, "Oh my God, that feels so good."

Amanda, having an orgasm too, squirts her juices into Elizabeth's face. The two girls enjoy eating each other out with blueberry sourcream cheese pie on their pussies. 

~~~

Later that night when Elizabeth is staying over in Amanda's house, she has a little private fun. She uses a pillow to hump while having a sexy fantasy.  Elizabeth starts to think about what happened this evening between her and Amanda. 

Liz begins thinking about getting pied repetitively with the five blueberry sour cream pies in her face and the very hot sticky fun they had, along with the hot session between Leah and Lana next room. She cups her wet pussy with her hands and it doesn't take her long to get hot and horny, riding her pussy roughly on the pillow continuously.

Liz continues rubbing and humping away at the soft white fluffy pillow. Liz pulls her polka-dot panties down and puts her hands on her bare mound.  She begins having hot fun and begins to moan as she humps away roughly at the pillow.  All of a sudden the door opens and it's Amanda.

Amanda says, "Oh my, holy shit."

Liz says as she doesn't stop humping it for even a second, "Ohh, excuse me."

"Excuse me, that's fucking hot."

Liz says, "Yes, I'm a naughty girl."

Elizabeth pauses and of course, can't cover herself up, being exposed. She looks at Amanda with her hands on her pussy, dry humping a white fluffy pillow. Her pussy is buried in it deep. She continues her raw rhythmic humping on the white fluffy pillow. 

"Ok, don't stop on my account, I want to see you finish, you naughty girl."

Liz agrees and says, "Okay, if you insist."

Amanda replies, "Yes, hump away, you naughty girl, and have fun. I love to watch."

Elizabeth increases her pace a little as she humps the pillow harder. She goes nice and easy at first but then increases her pace to a rougher rhythm. She easily builds up to an orgasm.  She rubs her wet, moistening pussy into the pillow. Liz is building up a sensation as she rubs her wet mound. She fingers herself as she works it in, humping it rough and hard.

Amanda watches lustfully, licking her lips as she watches Liz hump up and down hard on the pillow. She has a beautiful rhythm going on as she enjoys it. Amanda watches her ass fucking her pillow up and down again and again.

Amanda eggs her on and says "Finish it, baby, shove your fingers in your wet pussy. You know you want to, slut."

Liz says "I'm going to cum."

Amanda says, "Cum for me baby."

"Yes, I'm a slut and  I'm going to cum."

Liz humps the pillow rough and hard which causes her to have a major orgasm. A gushing liquid creams out of her wet pussy as she shakes with chills. The orgasm overtakes her body as she closes her eyes and humps away until she finally stops.

Liz starts to say, "Oh yes, oh my God."

"Whoa, baby you had fun."

"Oh my God, I did. I creamed all over the pillow though."

"I can wash it, no worries."

"Hey, Amanda, I'm going for a shower."

"Don't have too much fun."

"Oh, Amanda!"

"Use the shower head on your pussy, it feels good."

"Yes, doesn't it?"

"Absolutely."

Liz hops in the shower as she soaps herself up and begins to massage her pussy erotically. She uses cold water as she holds it there as lets the sprinkler hit it lightly. She soaps up her tits and shoulders arms and legs. She enjoys the shower as she spends her time in there properly, orgasming again and again as she takes her time massaging her pussy.  Liz closes her eyes as she cums in the shower, enjoying it immensely. The water comes down on her body as she rinses herself off as she finishes. Having another orgasm in the shower makes her feel so good.

Liz says, "Oh my God."

The cold water continues hitting her breasts she rinses herself off. She closes her eyes as the water goes through her hair and massages as her hands run through it. Liz starts to exit the shower and begins to dry herself off.

Published 
Written by Pinkfloyd75
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments