Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cruising With Karen:Part 1

"We go on a cruise and get more than we bargained for."

9
4 Comments 4
11.4k Views 11.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I was fortunate enough to win a cruise for two to the Caribbean. So, naturally I called up Karen and asked if she could go along. Much to my delight, she accepted. We met in Miami and rode together to the pier. I was totally amazed at the size of this ship. Taller than an aircraft carrier but just as long, it almost made you wonder just how in hell did it not roll over.

After boarding we made our way up to the tenth floor and checked out the room: private bath, king size bed, a couch, a TV, a fridge stocked with water, beer, wine and some booze. And of course, our own private balcony! From the moment I saw it, I pictured Karen, naked, leaning over the rail, my hands clutching her breasts, thrusting deep from behind until she milked me dry, then stepping back into the room, dropping on the bed and continuing to play. And we’d be doing this for a whole week!

We decided to go up and get some food by the pool as we explored the ship. Stepping out of the cabin, into the hallway we met our next door neighbors. Deiter and Inge, a forty-something couple from Germany, who cruised quite often. We decided to go exploring together and wound up grabbing some lunch by the pool.

As we sat and chatted, getting to know one another better, the conversation went from hometowns and travel to more personal stuff. I noticed at one point, Inge’s hand kept disappearing under the table and Dieter kept smirking. Curiosity getting the better of me, I dropped my napkin and peeked under the table. Inge’s hand was wrapped around Dieter’s exposed cock, slowly stroking it. I also saw Dieter’s hand cupping the crotch of Inge’s shorts. Emerging from my napkin rescue mission, I saw both of them smiling. I’d been busted! I blushed.

Unfazed at being caught, Dieter said, in slightly accented but otherwise perfect English, “We like to enjoy each other as much as possible. We also like the danger aspect of being caught. It makes it more exciting for us.” Then he raised the hand from her crotch and fed her his middle finger, visibly damp from his under the table adventure.

The conversation turned to sex very quickly, covering likes, dislikes, kinks and experiences. Finally, Inge asked me, “Would you like to party with us? We like to swing and enjoy other people as well as each other.”

I turned to Karen, silently questioning her, searching for an answer in her eyes. She looked back at me, smiled, turned to Inge and Dieter, and said, “Hell yes!”

Dieter mentioned the possibility of connecting the two staterooms via the balconies and we readily agreed. What I had envisioned as a fun trip with a gorgeous redhead, just took on a new meaning. With the two rooms connected, we sat down and discussed our arrangement in detail. Dieter, as it turns out, is a Dom, Inge is a switch. Our roles were not any different than normal, with me deferring to Karen, letting her be the dominant in our relationship. Additionally, Dieter and Inge were practitioners of mild BDSM.

--------------

MY CABIN

We split up, Dieter and Karen went to his stateroom, Inge and I stayed in mine. She wasted little time, ordering me to strip as Karen and Dieter walked to the balcony. “You will do everything I say and refer to me as mistress, understand?”

“Yes, Mistress,” I replied, standing in front of her without a stitch on, my hard-on already fully erect in anticipation of what was to come.

“Lay down on the bed” she said sternly. I did as ordered. “And under no circumstances are you to touch your cock. Or me!”

The prospect of being used by this pretty blonde had put some kinky ideas in my head, my cock lying flat and stiff against my belly. I watched intently as she slowly peeled off her clothes. She was tall, blonde hair in a pixie haircut, thin, small breasts topped by puffy, pointed nipples. Her bush was trimmed only to the point of being invisible under a bathing suit, and, as they say, the collar matched the cuffs. She pulled my hands together and fastened them with her bra, telling me to hold them over my head.

Pushing my legs apart, she examined my manhood up close, hefting my balls, gripping my shaft and squeezing, to the point of minor discomfort. I moaned, and was told “Silence!” Inge grabbed the thong that she had just taken off and stuffed it in my mouth. It both smelled and tasted of her, and I sucked on it contentedly as she continued to play with my cock.

“Ahh! This is what I wanted,” she said as she licked the drop of pre-cum that she had squeezed from the slit in my helmet. I felt her velvet tongue on the underside of my shaft as it feathered along the sensitive juncture with my cock head. I struggled not to moan, for fear of a painful reminder of who is in charge. My cock twitched with need, prompting Inge to pull off, snapping “You will not cum without my permission! Understand?”

My panty muffled response of “Yes Mistress,” was barely audible.

She turned her attention back to my painfully hard erection, teasing it with her fingers and tongue. I struggled to remain still, not wanting to displease. The only noise came from her lips as she slurped and sucked, allowing me to hear the noises emanating from next door. Unlike Inge, Dieter seemed to be encouraging Karen’s enjoyment, and it was evident. Much noise was emanating from Dieter’s stateroom, while I was brought to the brink of orgasm several times, then brought back from the edge by a slap, a pinch or a squeeze. I wanted so much to cum, but didn’t dare. I heard Karen howl in orgasmic pleasure and it made my cock twitch. Inge noticed, pulled off momentarily, “No coming!” she snapped before devouring my helmet again, edging me close one more time..

----------------

DIETER's CABIN

As they left my stateroom, Dieter and Karen heard Inge order me to strip.

Saramiller2023
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Saramiller2023

Once off the balcony Dieter turned to Karen and kissed her deeply as his hands pressed against her breasts. He turned her again, so she faced the mirror and slowly unbuttoned her blouse from behind. She shrugged it from her shoulders, letting the garment float to the floor. Dieter unfastened her bra, slid his hands in the cups, and, it too, slipped to the floor. His large hands hefted each breast before tweaking her nipples to hardness, all the while explaining ‘the rules.'

“You are to always refer to me as ‘Sir’ or ‘Master.’ You are always to do exactly as I tell you. You are never to question my decisions.” He picked up a leather collar and fastened it snugly around her throat. Sewn on the front of the leather, it read, OWNED. “You are to wear this collar for the entire week. You must never take it off. You must obey Inge as well. You will sleep naked. And most important of all, your friend Grey cannot fuck you without my permission.” The last order was a bit of a shock and it registered on Karen’s face. “Understand?”

Clearly disappointed, but eager for this new experience, she replied, “Yes.”

Dieter frowned, pinched her left nipple, and snapped, “Yes, what?”

“Yes, Sir!”

Dieter undressed quickly, showing off a pleasant physique. Tall, white blonde hair, an engaging smile, and Liam Neeson-like ruggedness, he made for excellent eye candy. What was most notable, however, was his manhood, not overly long, but thick, with a wicked curve that looked like it would find a woman’s G-spot without much effort. Karen smiled at the prospect of fucking that cock.

Dieter slid his hands from her breasts, unzipped her skirt and helped her off with her panties, holding them up to his nose and inhaling her musky scent. “Ready for fun, I see.” He said before he told her to lie down on the bed. He fastened her ankles with Velcro straps, followed by her right wrist. Leaning over her, he fastened the other wrist, leaving her totally vulnerable. In the process of the final fastening his cock was an inch from her face. She admired, close-up, the taut stretched skin of his shaft, the bulging veins, like a roadmap crisscrossing his cock, helping to maintain his rigidity, and, finally, the glistening drop of pre-cum weeping from his slit. She thought briefly of lifting her head and slipping that glorious rod into her mouth and tasting his essence, but decided against it.

“Well Karen, you have passed the first test!” he said, “You didn’t go for the bait! For that you will be rewarded.” He reached down, squeezed his shaft, swiping the droplet of pre-cum onto his finger and slid it into her mouth. Karen vigorously sucked on his digit, her tongue wiping the liquid from his finger and moaning quietly as she did so.

Removing the finger, he traced it over her chin, down her neck, between her breasts, across her belly, through her tight red curls and into her moist cunt. She let out a sigh as he delved deep inside her, wiggling and scratching. She squirmed as her cunt muscles massaged his thick finger.

He pulled out, this time licking the finger himself, smiling as he said, “Delicious!” He pulled a piece of jewelry from the side table and examined it, briefly. Two clips attached by a silver swag. “This is for you. You will wear it in my presence at all times.” Opening one clip he attached it to the base of Karen’s right breast. She let out a short gasp as the pressure of the lip pinched her nipple. He smiled, then attached the other clip to the other nipple. Karen winced again. Dieter then gave the chain a short tug.

“Ouch! That hurts!” she said.

“This is your introduction to pleasure-pain. Soon you will associate the two, perhaps to the point of needing both or getting neither.” He returned his hand to her crotch, rubbing her clit with his thumb as he re-introduced his middle finger into her lust dampened slit. Soon, he was plunging two fingers deep into her cunt, making her moan, as she arched her hips to give him deeper access. Slowly the intensity in her belly increased, as did her moans. She was getting very, very close to coming, as he scratched at her G-spot while swirling his thumb against her swollen clit.

“Oh God! I’m going to cum.” She panted.

He immediately stopped. “NO! Only with my permission, Karen.” He said, his fingers stock still, still buried in her molten cunt, his thumb no longer in contact with her clit.

“Please! PLEASE, make me cum. I’m sooo close!”

Dieter tugged on the swag, ”I’m so close, what!”, he snapped.

Wincing at the sharp pain in her nipples, she replied, “I’m so close, Master.”

He smiled, plunged his fingers faster, deeper inside her, bringing her back to the edge almost instantly. “Oh fuck! Oh, God, please? Make me cum master! Please, Sir! PLEASE!”

Curling his fingers inside her as he pulled the swag, he replied, “Cum for me Karen! Cum for me, now!”

The stinging pain from her chest blended with the pulsating earthquake in her cunt as she thrashed on the bed, howling as her orgasm ripped through her completely. Slowly, he pulled his fingers from the depths of her wetness, feeding her juices to her, one finger at a time.

Panting from the exertion, her breasts and belly blushing, a sheen of sweat on her forehead and chest, Karen came down slowly. The muscles in her belly tight from clutching at Dieter’s fingers, her nipples sore from being pinched and tugged, her face at peace. She thought. ‘If his fingers were that good, what would his cock feel like?’

Dieter walked to the foot of the bed, kneeling between Karen’s outstretched legs, staring lasciviously at her ravaged cunt. “Inge! You may bring Grey in, now!”

(to be continued)

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments