Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Days of Wine and Roses

29
18 Comments 18
11.4k Views 11.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Competition Entry: Fetish Sex Stories

We were walking near the shoreline along a sandy trail. It was summer and my family was staying at a rented house in a town on the Texas coast. Janie was a girl I met the first day we were there. She was short pixie of a raven haired girl. She was staying the next house over from us. She was the same age as me.

This was the first summer after I started college and I was on vacation from school. So was she. Even though we were not twenty-one yet we had been able to get an older guy to buy us some cheap wine. Boone's Farm I think. Not really sure anymore.

But we had been down along the beach away from everyone else. We were getting along great. Now we had finished the bottle of wine and were heading back along the shore. Janie was walking faster and faster.

"Hold up. What's the hurry?" I asked.

"I need to pee bad. Let's go. C'mon."

I gazed quickly around. There was a fence along one side and there were some oceanside shrubs beside the trail. Oddly, what got my attention was a rose growing beside the path. No one was nearby that I could see.

"Just go ahead and take a leak. It's cool. I'll look the other way. No big deal, silly," I urged her. "Hell, I need to pee too. I'll turn this way and you do what you need to do. Jeez, Janie, we're adults now."

I faced back the way we had walked, dropped my shorts, and began to piss into the sand. My prick was starting to get harder as I did so. This was turning me on. I was listening to hear if she was following my lead. As my stream arced out I finally heard something wet splashing.

I sneaked a peek over my shoulder. Janie had faced away and was squatted down with her shorts down around her knees. I could see her white panties and they were strangely arousing. A puddle of wetness was forming under her. My cock was stiffening up now are the last bit of my piss dribbled out into the sand. She glanced back.

"What the hell! Jeremy, don't look," she whispered as loud as she could. Her pissing had stopped abruptly but then it started again and a smile played around her lips. I grinned as I turned away and put my cock back into my shorts. He was still hard.

Janie pulled her panties and shorts up as she arose but she was turned slightly towards me. I got a glance at her little triangle of curly black hairs. I grinned at her and walked over to take her hand.

"You're so bad," she whispered, but her little sweaty hand was gripping mine tightly now as she gazed down at the pathway. "Oh, that's so pretty," she said, pointing at the wild rose.

"Sure, I noticed it, too. Just before you got a little nasty, right in front of me and all," I teased her. With that she dropped my hand and smacked my shoulder. I just laughed and we continued on back.

As I left her at the porch of her rental she spoke up into my ear. "You know, that all kind of turned me on," and she giggled as she ran into her place. I went to my family's rental house and quickly went upstairs to my bedroom.

As I jacked off I kept thinking of Janie and her pussy. But especially the piss we both squirted out together. It only took about three or four minutes and I was squirting out some cum as I laid on the bunk. And it was a good one, too. Damn, my prick stayed hard as I slowly kept stroking, maintaining the feeling of completion, rubbing the sticky junk over my cock.

The next day I was out early, hunting up the dude that had bought us the wine the previous day. I got another bottle, kept it in a paper bag, and took it home to hide in my room inside my beach bag. Later that day, through my window, I saw Janie coming out of her place and I grabbed the bag. I yelled at my mom I was going out for awhile and rushed out to catch Janie.

She waved at me as I approached. She was smiling so I knew it was all cool.

"Hey, let's go to the beach. I got some more wine. Okay?"

"Oh, sure. Why not. I'm getting bored anyway. I guess you're as good as anyone to waste time with," and she smiled.

It didn't take long before we were on the shore.

LitaBrom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LitaBrom

We had gone back north past the crimson roses on the trail and as we passed them she had giggled. I hoped I knew what she was thinking about right then. I knew what I was thinking. How hot and turned on I got when we pissed yesterday.

The time passed as we shared the wine just lying there on a towel and watching the waves come in. We had a lot to talk about and that part was good. But I hoped something more might happen.

I was finally holding her hand and I leaned in to kiss her. She was ready and I pushed my fingers into her black hair. It was wavy and soft as I pulled her lips tightly against mine. She moaned softly as my other hand gently felt up her breast. Then my hand trailed down and I reached up into the open leg of her shorts. No panties today and that seemed like a good sign.

Soon I was slipping my finger into her wet slit as we kept making out and she began humping her crotch against my hand. That went on for a long time, it seemed, but not long enough for me. I loved playing with her as my prick was straining in my pants.

"Wait, please. Before you make me cum I have to pee. I'm full of that wine. Wait here and I'll go up behind those bushes there." She pointed back up the shoreline a few feet. I sprang up and reached down to help her up.

"I have to pee, too. Cool. Come on." I pulled her up and we quickly went up the beach to the scraggly shrubs surrounded with some wild roses. I didn't know if she was still reluctant but I just released her hand. She crouched there, pushing her shorts down and exposing her sweet pussy with the black pubes.

She was looking up at me with an odd expression on her face. But her body faced mine as she spread her legs apart. My cock was in my hand and I was holding it tightly. I waited to see what she would do. I knew what I wanted. I was hoping she did, too.

Then it happened as she was pulling her pussy lips wider apart. It began gushing. I pressed my prick down. It was stiff but I needed to do something, badly. I began pissing, also, down onto her peeing pussy. She let out a loud groan and almost fell back. I was letting it all splash out against her pussy.

"Omigod, coming now. Shit. Oh fuck," she cried, but kept rubbing her pussy with her fingers.

Then, as I forced my flow to stop, my hand was jerking my prick fast now. I moved closer to her as her piss dribbled out of her pussy, at last, and her hand reached up to take me in hand. I pressed forward and her mouth opened. Her fingers had stopped spreading her pussy lips and she was now fingering herself.

I gripped her dark wavy hair and let her lick my prick up and down with her tongue tasting my meat and my piss. I was so hard and ready for her. She sucked on my balls and caressed them as she continued rubbing herself. I started to fuck her mouth now and she accepted it. Faster now as she began gagging, taking it into her throat.

Neither one of us wanted to wait too long. I wanted to give her some milky moisture just as I had let her have my golden stream earlier. It was time and I grunted loudly as I began shooting out into her mouth. She whimpered eagerly and swallowed and licked, wanting to get it all.

As the cum shot out I now let the final remaining urine in my bladder leak out with it. I had just enough piss to spray her face and mouth as she cried out loudly. The mixture of pee and sperm gave me the most intense orgasm I'd ever known.

The beach was soft as we sank onto the sand. Both of us were used up. But, god, it had been so good. We were a mess now. Our shorts and tee shirts were soaked with sweat and piss. Gritty sand was covering us.

We slowly rose up with me helping her. We went back down the beach, looking around to see if anyone had been close enough to notice. We didn't see a soul. It was time to finish the bottle.

I was certain the days of wine and roses would continue.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments