Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Foot job bliss

"Melissa teaches Sean about the pleasures of feet."

12
5 Comments 5
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I was young only seventeen when I had hooked up with Melissa, the girl next door. In this case she really was the girl next door. Mom and dad had gone away and left me in my house all alone. Melissa was nineteen with long dark hair and amazing blue eyes. She had soft firm c cup breasts and a tight ass that was big and round, but her best attribute by far were her legs and feet. At 5’9 she was tall and leggy and her legs seem to go on forever.

Melissa came round every evening and we’d have a drink and talk. By the third day we were really comfortable with each other and hung out in our undies, it was her idea. So it was by the fourth evening I was sitting on the couch in just my boxers as Melissa sat on the couch her back against the armrest and her legs stretched out, her feet resting on my lap. She was wearing cute white cotton panties and a cotton vest that left little to my imagination.

We talked as we drank our beers slowly. She spoke about college and I spoke about school. It was not easy to talk as I was very aware of the heel of her foot rubbing against my crotch. In fact, the more I looked at her the more she seemed to rub her heel against my crotch. It was not long before I was rock hard in my boxers.

She knew what was going on and I could feel her foot gently massaging my hard cock as we talked. It wasn’t long before it was made plainly obvious what was going through both of our minds, as Melissa slipped her foot up the leg of my boxers and started to massage my balls with her toes.

“Sean, take off your boxers, I want to see that hard cock.”

I slipped off my boxers as she pulled off her panties. We got back into the same positions as her foot and toes slid over my hard cock. I closed my eyes enjoying the sensation. I have had many hand jobs, but feeling a foot on my cock is completely different. Something about toes and the arch of the foot on my cock that really gets me going.

Melissa stood up and took off her vest and sat on my lap. She kissed me deeply. Our tongues slid into each other’s mouths as my hand roamed her body. She took my hand and slipped it between her legs. Her pussy was soaking wet as she guided my finger inside her. We kissed deeply as I gently fingered her pussy and her hand glided over my cock.

After a minute or two of making out she pulled my hand out of her pussy and slid herself down on my cock. She really knew what she was doing as her pussy seemed to tighten around my cock. She groaned and held on to me, pushing her face against mine. I held on to her face and kissed her once more. We made out passionately as she bounced slowly on my lap.

“Sean, tell me when you are close. I don’t want you cumming inside me. In fact, I want you to cum on my feet.”

I leaned her back and gently clamped my mouth on one of her breasts. I licked and sucked hard on her breasts making her squeal in delight. I knew I wouldn't last long so I pushed her off my lap. I sat back panting as she smiled at me.

“Here Sean, how’s about you lick my pussy for a bit to take your mind off things.”

She lay back on the couch and spread her legs.

Chloe_Thompsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Chloe_Thompsson

I felt my cock getting even harder as she guided my head between her legs. I gently licked at her pussy following her instruction slowly. I slid my tongue deep into her hole and I could feel her body respond to my every move. She told me to use my fingers to curve them inwards, probing to find her g-spot. As my tongue and lips pleasured her pearly clit my fingers found the target and slowly massaged the soft spongy g-spot. Her response was immediate and I could feel her pussy tighten around my fingers.

Her body shook slowly as a small amount of liquid oozed out of her pussy. Her hand grabbed hold of my head, pushing it against her pussy. As her orgasm subsided she pushed my head away and told me to sit on the couch next to her. She kissed me slowly as her hand wrapped once again around my cock.

She gently stroked my cock as she spoke softly to me.

“Sean, I am going to jerk you off with my feet, I want you to hold them together and fuck my feet and then tell me when you are about to cum.”

She sat beck against the couch’s armrest once more and put her feet on my cock. She put her feet together so the arches of her feet made a small hole like a pussy. My cock slipped between the hole made by her feet and she gently started to move them up and down my shaft.

I held her feet together on my cock, fucking them as best I could. Her legs bent outwards so that the soles of her feet could meet together on my cock. I whimpered with each thrust and I could see her playing with her pussy as she foot fucked me.

I held her feet together, making them tighter around my cock. I thrust in and out of her feet groaning loudly. I slid her feet up and down my shaft as I watched her slip a couple of fingers inside her tight pussy.

I knew I couldn’t last long and whimpered that I was going to cum. She pulled her feet away from my cock and lay her feet together flat on the couch.

“Sean, jerk your cock for me, I want you to cum on my feet. I want to see all your yummy mess on my feet and toes.”

I got to my knees. My legs folded under me as I jerked my cock as hard and as fast as I could. She spurred me on telling me how happy she was I was jerking off for her. I could hardly concentrate, I clenched my buttocks as best I could and then felt the release.

A long white pearly string erupted from my cock and landed squarely on her left foot. Then more and more cum splattered on both her feet and on her legs. She squealed in delight and started to rub my cum into her feet, legs and toes.

Melissa wrapped her lips around my cock, sucking the rest of my cum into her mouth and swallowing it down. Then she sat on my lap and kissed me deeply.

We spent the rest of the evening kissing and cuddling and her telling me about all the sexy fetishes she would teach me about, which she did. But that’s another story

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments