Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Petite Possession (Pt 1)

"Kate explores the many uses of her one inch tall boyfriend"

6
2 Comments 2
26.9k Views 26.9k
10.2k words 10.2k words
Kate and Emma were kneeling on the floor of their flat looking at the glass jar, both with a look of amazement on their faces. In the jar was Kate’s boyfriend, now standing at only one inch tall. Of course they hadn’t believed the woman who claimed to be able to shrink people and Kate had certainly been joking when she’d asked for her boyfriend to be shrunk for the weekend. The woman hadn’t been joking and now here they were, two twenty five year old women and a naked one inch high guy.

“Are we supposed to put grass and water in the jar?” Kate asked as she swept her long dark hair out of her eyes with her hands.

“He’s not a bug,” Emma smiled without taking her eyes off the tiny guy.

“Maybe some crumbs for him to eat?”

“You could fill the jar with beer, he’d like that.”

“Do you think we can play with him?” Kate asked.

“I’m sure we can play many things with a guy that size.”

“The woman said that he’d be as tough as usual, so no chance of hurting him.”

“We’ll have to put that to the test,” Emma smiled.

Kate gingerly unscrewed the lid of the jar, reached in and picked up her ex- six foot boyfriend with her thumb and forefinger.

“He looks good enough to eat,” Emma observed as she lowered her head, opened her mouth and pretended to eat him.

“Stop it, you’ll scare him,” Kate replied as she took him and gently slipped him into the front pocket of her jeans.

“My mouth is no scarier that your crotch,” Emma giggled as she saw where Brad had come to rest at the bottom of Kate’s pocket.

“He’s never minded that before.”

Brad had no memory of the incident, he’d just woken up and the world had grown. He felt normal, but everything was huge. It had to be a dream, although it seemed worrying real. Kate’s pocket, for example, felt so real, the scent was unmistakably hers. What had he taken for his mind to imagine things so vividly?

Kate’s pocket was just how he imagined a glazier crevasse to be, very narrow and very tall and impossible to climb out of. Unlike a crevasse, the pocket lining felt soft and warm and kept moving.

The jean denim was too thick to see through, however the pocket lining was thinner and he could just see the outline of her body and the new black lace underwear that he’d bought her. He tried to climb up to the very thin line of light at the pocket opening, but his pathetic attempts just landed him on his back at the bottom of her pocket. There was no way one, this was one very secure cell.

“I can’t believe you’re keeping him in your pocket,” Emma repeated.

“Can you hear him complaining?”

“He’s too small to hear anything he says.”

“Obviously a satisfied customer then.”

“Well I think it’s cruel,” Emma persisted.

With Emma throwing doubt on the correct etiquette when caring for your one inch high boyfriend, Kate reached into her pocket and gently pulled Brad out and placed him back into his jar.

*

They ate lunch and then Kate had to leave for work.

“You promise you’ll look after him?” Kate asked Emma for the fourth time.

“I won’t lose him or eat him, I promise.”

Brad couldn’t hear much through the glass jar but looked on with concern as he saw Kate slip on her black leather jacket. Surely she wasn’t going out? Surely she wasn’t going to leave him with Emma? Sure, Emma was attractive and yes like most guys he’d daydreamed about her, but she could be cruel. She’d once locked Kate in a trunk, not letting her out until way after the joke was over. This blonde certainly wouldn’t be his first pick to baby sit him in this state.

With Kate gone, Emma smiled ominously as she unscrewed the jar and lifted Brad out, “Just you and me now...”

Emma was a couple of inches taller than Kate and with a slightly fuller figure, not that extra strength was required to control a guy of this size. She lay back on the sofa and dropped Brad on to the front of her sheer grey top. She watched with a wide smile across her lips as the tiny guy stood up and tried to walk around. It tickled, which made Emma laugh, which made her muscles tighten, which made him fall over.

“Careful,” she giggled as she helped him to his feet.

The mischievous look in Emma’s big blue eyes was worrying. He needed to get away from her and hide somewhere until Kate returned. It sounded easy, but every time he tried to move away she picked him up and put him back in the middle of her stomach. But things were about to get a lot worst.

Without warning, the blonde picked him up in her hand, squeezing him tightly and with her other hand unzipped her jeans. He panicked but there was no possible way to escape her grip.

“What to explore in here?” Emma asked as she held him with just her thumb and forefinger above the open zipper, “what’s wrong, it’ll be lovely and warm inside.”

Her fingers opened and he fell in. He landed on the front of her white underwear, which felt like a soft mattress, before sliding off and down into the bottom of her jeans, coming to rest by her butt. He heard the zip close above him, plunging him into near darkness.

In front of him he saw Emma’s thighs leading off into the distance and he had to make a move. He staggered forward down the inside of her right thigh, the denim towering above him on the left and her tanned thigh rising up like a cliff on his right.

With her legs stretched out in front of her on the sofa, Brad clambered forward was now almost at her knee. ‘You little Houdini’ Emma smiled to herself as she drew her feet up towards her butt, lifting her knee off the sofa and making Brad slide back down her trouser leg. At the same time, she lifted her butt slightly off the sofa.

Brad continued to tumble back down toward her crotch and this time his momentum carried him onwards until he was under Emma’s butt. He immediately jumped to his feet and tried to run, but she gave him no time. Her butt dropped on him like a building, crushing him and pinning him motionless beneath her white satin underwear. The pressure was by no means unbearable, but it was constant and unyielding and created a pitch black, silent cell that put maximum security jails to shame.

*

When Emma finally released Brad he was exhausted and collapsed gratefully into the bottom of his jar. But only ten minutes later Emma returned, this time wearing a tight fitted cocktail dress. She lifted Brad out and sat down on the floor with her knees drawn up in front of her.

“Want another adventure?” Emma asked, her breathing faster and her voice more husky.

She placed him down on the inside of her skirt and watched as he slid down the slippery taut black material and crashed into her butt. Her skirt now rose up around him on all sides; her smiling face with its perfect teeth peering in mischievously from the top.

Emma picked up his body and squeezed it into her panties and massaged it back and forth across her clit. The warm pressure was nice, but the real pleasure was from knowing that she had a sexy guy literally worshipping her, all consumed by her.

She moved to her vagina and used the palm of her hand to push him deep into her panties, fuck he was now pretty much inside her. As she held him in place, he started to move, tiny vibrations that sent shivers of pleasure many time amplified through her body. ‘Mmm, keep fighting me’ Emma thought as she pushed him in deeper and crossed her legs to seal him in the cell.

*

“I’m going to meet Kate for lunch,” Emma announced as her thighs parted and Brad collapsed with exhaustion on to her damp underwear, “and guess what, you’re coming too.”

Instead of lifting Brad out of her skirt, Emma pulled open the front of white panties and dropped Brad inside. “I’m sorry if this is a little personal, but it’s the safest and most discrete place to put you.”

Brad was in shock as he dropped down pass her bush and into the crotch of her underwear. He lay face down on the soft white material looking downward directly between her legs, the slightly elastic satin pinning him up against her crotch. The satin was slightly see through and he could make out Emma’s long tanned legs and the floor below.

Brad reached over and tried to slip a hand between Emma’s crotch and the hem of her panties, but at his size the elastic material might as well have been made out of steel. There was no doubt about it, anywhere that Emma went he would be going too.

She completed her outfit with a grey woollen top and knee length black leather boots, chosen to play down the cocktail dress. The outfit was perfect to both contain Brad, but also to give him no chance of signalling to the outside world. He really did have no choice but to stay her little secret.

Emma took the bus to the city and met Kate at a small café. She sat smiling with her blonde hair neatly parted at the centre and her sunglasses perched on her head. She sat with her legs slightly apart, as far as the dress would allow, so Brad could see out between her thighs.

Brad could just about make out the shape of Kate’s legs under the table, he’d never realized how often Kate crossed and re-crossed her legs, and he could also hear their conversation.

“Are you sure he’s OK on his own?” Kate asked. Brad was touched by her obvious concern.

“He’s fine,” Emma replied.

“I hope he’s OK with this.”

“Oh, I’m sure he’s enjoying the experience.”

“I’m really going to make it up to him...”

Brad was starting to get interested, but unfortunately Emma crossed her legs. This was a simple enough act, and one that women do millions of times of day, however when Emma’s legs crossed it had a real impact on Brad.

Her left thigh moved over her right and crushed Brad somewhere in between. The claustrophobic space was dark and silent and he would have to wait to hear what Kate was going to do to make it up to him. ‘Uncross your legs you stupid bitch’ Brad thought to himself as he waited in his cocoon.

Emma smiled to herself, crossing her legs was quite deliberate.

“Why are you smiling?” Kate asked.

“Oh nothing.”

“You’re in a funny mood today.”

“Am I?”

The truth was that Brad’s struggling body was again stimulating her and whilst she loved the feeling, Kate was starting to get suspicious. Emma reluctantly uncrossed her legs to reduce the pressure of his body on her clit.

Brad tried desperately to call out from his cell and attract Kate’s attention. He pushed and kicked at the soft satin that incarcerated him and screamed out but there was no way he could be heard above the café noise. He punched at the inside of her panties and made tiny indentations which lasted for a millisecond before the elastic returned them to their original figure hugging shape, but even that was hidden deep inside Emma’s dress and well out of sight. Maybe Emma heard or felt something as she re-crossed her legs, tightly encasing him once more between her thighs.

The girls finished lunch, walked to the door and kissed on the cheeks.

“Look after Brad until I get home,” Kate asked with a worried expression.

“Oh I will.”

*

When they arrived back at the flat, Emma took him out of her underwear and dropped him straight back into the glass jar. Even Emma felt a little guilty as she watched him sitting dejectedly against the glass. How much of this would he remember when he returned to normal size? Would he try to get revenge on her? At least he couldn’t complain to anyone, who would believe him.

Brad was grateful that Emma had left him incarcerated in the jar for the rest of the afternoon without inflicting any more pain. Kate returned from work, ran to the jar and gently lifted out her boyfriend.

“I’ll look after you from now,” she assured him as she unzipped her leather jacket and hugged him into her chest.

Emma looked on jealously as Kate carried Brad up to the safety of her bedroom and after some thought, gently placed Brad him into one of her favourite black leather ankle boots.

Brad walked down towards the toe of the boot to explore his latest prison, but the smell of leather was so overpowering that he had to walk back up to the heel for some relatively fresh air. The boots rose vertically all around him, there was absolutely no way to climb out.

As Kate showered she thought about how she should carry her boyfriend to the restaurant that night. She wanted to wear her new straight fitted black dress, but that had no pockets. With a smile on her high cheek boned face, she looked down at her slim naked body thinking of all placed she could hide him inside her dress instead.

She dried herself and pulled on silk black panties and bra; these were Brad’s favourite and she hoped he would appreciate them, especially tonight. She then pulled on thin pantyhose and ran her hands over her legs to finalise the plan. Yes, Brad would spend the night tucked inside her pantyhose. Against her inner thigh would be best. He’d be safe in there and although her black dress was short, if she placed him high enough up her thigh he’d be completely hidden from sight.

With her mind still on her dress Kate slid her foot into her left boot. Brad saw it coming, a pantyhose covered foot coming down on top of him. It pushed him over and he ended up pinned underneath the middle of her foot.

Kate didn’t realize what she’d done until her foot was inside the boot, “Sorry,” she apologised as she quickly pulled her foot back out. But Brad was smiling and soon Kate was laughing too. “Did you like that?” she asked as she studied his tiny face, “I can put you back if you like.”

She lowered Brad back into her boot and very carefully eased her foot in on top of him and then zipped up the boot. “I don’t think you could get out of there in a million years,” Kate said as she examined the leather that wrapped tightly around her left foot. It didn’t seem possible for anything else to be inside her boot and anything that was inside was certainly not going to get out.

She could feel Brad moving under her instep and trying to push up between the inside of her foot and the boot, “There’s no way you’re getting up there,” she giggled, enjoying the game, “now that’s a good boy, go back down under my foot!”

Kate needed to get ready, but she couldn’t help spend a few more minutes enjoying the power. Usually around this time, Brad would pin her to the bed and kiss her until she agreed to make out with him one more time and invariably this would make them both late. How things had changed.

Kate finally unzipped him from his inescapable leather cell and pulled up her dress, “You have a new prison for tonight.

*

“Where is he?” Emma asked as they sat together in the back of the taxi.

Kate pulled up her dress to show Emma, who faked a smile in return. Fuck, she was already missing the feel of Brad inside her own panties.

“It’s a little personal down there, isn’t it?” Emma said.

“He’s fine, at least until I cross my legs,” Kate giggled back.

The girls arrived at the restaurant and sat down with a group of friends. Kate sat with her legs clinched neatly together with her dress tucked in tightly around her thighs. Brad was enjoying the feel and scent of his girl’s warm skin and almost wished he wasn’t going to return to his full size at midnight tomorrow.

Emma was sitting opposite them and Brad could see out between Kate’s knees, under the table to where Emma sat wearing the same dress and the same underwear. The bitch had imprisoned him inside her fucking panties! He smiled as he thought through what he would do to Emma when he returned to size.

Two hours of alcohol later and Kate had completely forgotten about Brad and only remembered him as she looked down at her tightly crossed legs. Fuck! She quickly uncrossed her legs and discretely reached under her dress to check he was still alive. Relieved that he was fine, she continued to chat, but ten minutes later crossed her legs again.

The friends arrived home just before midnight.

“I think we both need some water,” Emma smiled as she handed Kate a glass into which she’d slipped two of sleeping tablets.

The tablets hit Kate’s slim body and within minutes she was fast asleep lying on her back on the sofa. Emma pulled up Kate’s dressed and smiled as she saw Brad’s reaction and his hopeless attempt to escape from Kate’s pantyhose.

“I think your girl’s asleep,” Emma purred as she slowly eased her hand down the front of Kate’s pantyhose and pulled Brad free from captivity, “If you think that was secure, just try and get out of this.”

Emma pulled open Kate’s black panties and, with a slight look of disgust on her face, tucked Brad inside, positioning him carefully against Kate’s clit. The second the last manicured fingernail disappeared, Kate’s elasticated underwear snapped shut.

“Oh good boy,” Emma giggled as Kate started to smile in her sleep.

*

Still asleep, Kate reached down between her legs and moaned quietly. She rubbed gently and cried into the sofa cushion as she had yet another wet dream. She relaxed again and fell back into a deeper sleep. She looked a mess with hair everywhere, her slim frame wrapped in a crumpled dress and her boots still on.

Deep inside, Brad was sodden, exhausted and hadn’t slept a wink. The combined tightness of both Kate’s panties and pantyhose had initially held him in place and then he had also slipped through the lips of her vagina. The lips had now closed above him and he was desperately trying not to go any deeper.

***

It was almost lunchtime when Kate, her eyes still closed, stretched out on the sofa. ‘Mmm, what a night’ she purred as she thrust her hips back into the sofa. She giggled to herself as she remembered the night before and how she had tucked her boyfriend inside her pantyhose.

Shit, where was he now? Kate rolled on to her side and pulled up her dress to reveal long slim socking covered legs. When she realized Brad wasn’t there, she sat up with a start and ran her hands up and down her legs and butt. Now on her feet, she unzipped and removed her dress, her pantyhose and her panties and looked on in horror as she saw her boyfriend submerged in her wet vagina.

“I’m so sorry,” she spluttered as slipped back into her dress and then used it to wipe him dry.

Hearing her cries, Emma walked into the lounge wearing her white gym top and yellow gym shorts.

“Oh my God, what happened last night?” Kate exclaimed.

“We had fun.”

“Yes, but do you remember me passing out on the sofa?”

“Yes, you were tired.”

“But did I do anything else before I fell asleep?”

“Like what?”

“To Brad.”

“Not that I know of,” Emma lied, “Why?”

Kate was almost too embarrassed to tell her friend what had happened and even cupped Brad between her palms before she spoken.

“He spent the night tucked into the front of my fucking panties!”

“No way.”

“I must have been some pissed horny tart last night, what must he think of me?”

“You’ll find out when he returns to normal size tonight,” Emma reminded her.

Kate was mortified and checked that her hands were fully sealed together so that Brad couldn’t see her in this state. “Can you look after him this morning, I’m not sure I trust myself,” she sniffed.

“If you want sweetie, “Emma replied kindly, “I can lock him in my safe.”

“OK,” Kate replied without thinking as she handed her boyfriend to her blonde flatmate.

The girls walked into Emma’s bedroom and over to a small but secure looking safe that had been drilled into the concrete floor. Emma typed in a ten-digit combination and then used a key from her key ring to open the safe door. She then took out her small jewellery box, opened it and dropped Brad inside.

“Are you sure about this?” Emma asked as she put her jewellery box back inside the safe.

“Yes, lock him up,” Kate replied, “I need time to think about how I’m going to explain this to him.”

Emma closed the safe and turned the handle, “He’s locked up tight now,” she announced firmly as she picked up her keys and sat down on her desk, her yellow shorts resting on top of a pile of papers.

Kate remained kneeling on the floor, looking at the safe. “I’m sorry,” she said to no one in particular, “maybe we should let him out and explain.”

“It’s not your choice anymore, he’s locked inside my safe,” Emma replied as she grabbed her keys, walked over and sat down on top of the safe.

“Yes, but he’s my boyfriend.”

“You asked me to lock him up.”

“But, I’ve changed my mind.”

“Too late,” Emma said firmly, “there’s no way I’m letting him out.”

Kate reached between Emma’s legs and pressed a few buttons on the number pad and pulled the handle. Emma gave her a sympathetic smile.

“OK, it’s probably for the best,” Kate said as she stood up and walked away.

Emma followed her out, turning to blow Brad a kiss as she went. She locked her door and ran down the stairs, her blonde ponytail and her little yellow gym shorts bouncing as she went.

Brad sat down and leaned against the inside of the jewellery box. Why was his girlfriend so easily dominated by Emma? Why did she feel she needed Emma help? Why had she handed him back over to the blonde bitch?

There must be a way out of Emma’s safe, but first he needed to get out of her bloody jewellery box. He strained to lift the lid, but the small metal catch that Emma had pushed into place, almost without thinking, was already enough to stop his escape plans in their tracks.

Two hours later Emma returned from the gym to find the flat empty. She showered and stood in front of her safe wearing nothing but the elastic that held her ever present ponytail. Deep in thought, she opened her wardrobe and pulled out a few items and then gave the same thought to the content of her underwear drawer. The outcome was a pair of blue nylon elastic panties, denim shorts and white t-shirt.

With the trap ready, Emma unlocked the safe and with one quick flick of her thumb undid the catch to open the flowery jewellery box.

“Lucky you’re still in my care,” Emma purred, her lips only inches from his body, “and I’m wearing some pretty mean panties.”

She unbuttoned her shorts with one hand and jiggled them down over her hips to reveal very tight underwear. The hems were creating indentation across her butt and the shiny material in between stretched tightly around her round butt. The cut of the garment also made the material pull in between her cheeks like a valley between two round hills.

“Mean panties, nothing gets out of them.”

Emma pushed Brad into the back of the panties and positioned him between her cheeks towards the lower part of her butt. As she removed her hand, the garment regained its original shape and the silky material pulled tight between her cheeks, taking Brad’s body in with it.

“Oh that’s so nice,” Emma breathed, “you feel so nice.”

She pulled her blue denim shorts back up and secured them around her slim waist. The shorts were tight with a central seam that also pulled in between her cheeks. Even though they were short and revealed a glimpse of her butt when she leaned over, they still created a near airtight seal around her.

Emma sat down on the edge of her bed so that her full weight passed straight through Brad’s body. Happy that she was applying the maximum possible squeeze on him, she walked over to the mirror to check that he couldn’t be seen or signal for help. She checked that the seam that ran down her butt was still a smooth curve and then felt the denim with her fingers. Mmm, it was pulled so tight that he had no way to signal for help.

“Perfect, Kate will never know our little secret,” she smiled cruelly as she lay down and stretched out on her bed.

Kate returned an hour later and Emma, still dressed in her Daisy Dukes, walked down to the kitchen to see her.

Deep inside, Brad was buffeted left and right as her gluts tensed and relaxed. He had to get out. Emma was bound to sit down again soon and he had to take this chance to either slide himself up towards her waist or down towards her crotch, anything to get out of the crush zone.

He reached out and pushed upwards against the inside of her panties, but the material was so smooth that he could get no grip at all. He pushed against her skin and could get some grip, but it was nowhere near even to counteract the friction between her butt and his body. He couldn’t move and could do nothing but take the punishment from her butt and hope that she wouldn’t sit down anytime soon.

Kate was sitting in the kitchen in jeans and jumper with a large glass of wine and a bar of chocolate in front of her.

“Is he alright?” Kate asked.

“I don’t know, he’s still locked in my safe,” Emma lied as she sat down with a smile on her face.

“Oh he’s still in there is he?”

“Unless he’s managed to escape, which I think is unlikely.”

“I want to check he’s alright.”

“He’s fine Katie, probably glad of sometime apart after a night in your panties.”

Emma knew that that would make Kate feel ashamed and she watched as Kate finished her remaining drink in one mouthful.

Emma put her arm around her friend. “Remember what the woman said about the spell’s safety features. If Brad is somewhere that would mean that returning to full size would hurt him, then he will stay small for another day. So if you’re worried about what he’ll say when he returns to normal size tonight, I can always leave him in the locked safe and you can deal with it tomorrow.”

Kate thought for a minute, “No, I want him back now.”

“Katie, he’s not your possession.”

“Well, he’s not yours either.”

“Yes, but we agreed that it would be best if we left him in my safe.”

Kate was starting to get frustrated and folded one leg beneath her to get a little more height.

“How can spending the day locked inside your safe be ‘best’ for him?”

“We know what you did to him before.”

“Stop saying that! I know he would prefer to be in my care rather than locked in some other girl’s safe.”

Emma sat motionless on the black leather seat enjoying the feel of Brad’s body crushed beneath her. It was Brad’s own fault, why the hell had he chosen to date Kate over her anyway? He was so fucking cute, she would have done anything to have him. Well now she did, for a while at least.

“Em, Em, are you listening to me?” Kate said trying to get her friend’s attention.

Emma knew that there was no reason not to return Brad to his rightful ‘owner’, but she had a small logistical problem, given that Brad was in her panties and not in her safe as billed.

“Katie, I think you should dress in something a little...

QueenAnie11
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenAnie11

sexier before Brad sees you.”

Kate didn’t feel like dressing up, but she knew that Emma was right, she had a lot of making up to do and so she trudged off bare foot in old jeans and jumper.

While Kate showered, Emma returned to her bedroom and pulled Brad out from between her cheeks. “Lucky for you that your owner wants you back,” Emma sighed as she held Brad up to her face and brushed her long blonde hair forward so that it completed surrounded him, “you were going to take up permanent residence in my shorts.”

Brad looked at Emma’s cute smiling face with its big blue eyes as she placed him back inside her safe. She was beautiful and right then looked heartbroken and vulnerable, with slight lines showing around her eyes. Yet only minutes earlier this innocent face had taken sadistic delight in crushing him.

“Time to lock you up,” she sighed as she closed the safe door and turned the handle.

*

Just then Kate walked in looking amazing in a short pastel dress and boots. Her long dark hair was down, seductively framing her tanned features. It was this sultry look that had won Brad over in the first place and a look that no doubt he’d enjoy in his current state. Emma reluctantly picked up the keys and reopened the safe, held Brad between her fingers and handed him to Kate.

Kate cradled him in her hands as she carried him gently back to her room. She closed the door behind them, lay down on her bed and placed Brad on the white sheet beside her.

“Only six hours until midnight and you’ll return to your normal size.”

Brad couldn’t make himself heard and so he walked across the bed and kissed Kate’s seemingly huge leg that towered above him. Kate couldn’t hide her relief as he tried to climb up on to her.

“You want to come up and play?” she smiled through moist eyes.

Kate lay on her side, lifted one leg and placed Brad on the inside of her lower thigh, where he was now effectively inside her dress.

“You know I could squash you right there,” she sniffed as she lowered her top thigh to just above Brad’s head.

Brad was smiling and had his hands above his head in an attempt to push her thigh back up again. Kate lowered her leg a little more, “I think I might win this one honey,” she giggled.

Brad had now been forced down on to his knees and yet he still tried to resist the force of her leg. At six foot tall he was a strong guy, but now he could do nothing against his slim girlfriend. She was now closing in on him quickly and he dived down on to her bottom thigh as her legs closed completely. Her legs completely surrounded him, leaving him pinned helplessly in his dark cell.

“Try and escape from in there honey,” she breathed as she touched herself.

Kate toyed with him for the few hours, enjoying the reversal in their respective power. Her thighs were so enormous and powerful, but she used them so tenderly that she was arousing them both.

Unable to consummate their feelings until midnight, Kate decided to take a hot bath. She pulled out her metal cash box and laid it on her lap. The metal was cold and she pulled her skirt down further so that it wasn’t resting on her skin. She lined it with a silk scarf and then gently laid Brad inside.

“Can’t have you running off now,” she said with a voice that always became huskier when she was aroused, “I’ll just close the lid to make sure nothing happens to you.”

Kate lowered the lid of the small metal box and as she did she noticed that the key was in the keyhole. The power rush was just too tempting and she couldn’t help herself as she turned the key. She took the key out of the keyhole and laid it on top of the box. ‘My man under lock and key,” she thought as she placed the box on the floor and stood with one foot either side.

Feeling as sexy as she could remember, Kate unzipped her dress and let it slide off her lithe body and on to the floor where it covered the box, soon followed by her underwear. Happy in the knowledge that Brad wouldn’t be going anywhere, she slipped on her dressing gown and ran to the bathroom.

As soon as Emma heard the bathroom door close and lock, she tiptoed to Kate’s bedroom and started to search for Brad. It was one hour to midnight and it certainly wasn’t in her interests for Brad to return to size so soon. She soon found the cash box underneath Kate’s clothes, with the key still resting on top.

“What a cruel girlfriend you have, locking you in a steel box...” Emma whispered.

In Emma’s devious mind the solution was simple. She simply took Kate’s key and replaced it with a similar one of her own. Kate would never know the difference, at least not until it was too late. ‘Perfect,’ Emma thought as she pocketed Kate’s key, ‘now let’s see what happens at midnight.’

*

Emma lay in her bed waiting for Kate to realise that she couldn’t unlock the box and sure enough, at 15 minutes to midnight she heard cries of panic, the padding of bare feet and Kate knocking desperately at her door.

“Emma, please help!” She cried as she flicked her dark hair back out of her eyes and pulled her white dressing gown tighter around her.

Emma smiled as she climbed out of bed revealing a black negligee that barely covered her butt and with her unbrushed blonde hair covering half her face.

“Katie, what’s wrong.”

“Its five minutes to midnight. I’ve locked Brad in my cash box and I can’t open it!”

“Why did you lock him in there?”

“I don’t know... thought it might be fun.”

“You know that if he’s in a confined space at midnight then he’ll stay small for another 24 hours?” Emma could barely suppress a smile as she spoke.

“I know!”

“Have you lost the key?”

“No, it just isn’t working.”

Emma quickly put her hand to her face to cover a giggle as she followed Kate back to her bedroom. ‘The key’s working just fine’, she thought as she picked it up and slid it discretely under the hem of her underwear.

Kate was starting to panic, “Can you try?” she begged holding out the wrong key.

Emma tried as best she could, even though she knew that there was no way it was going to open. As Emma’s long painted nails were slowly sliding the key back and forth, the women saw a small flash of light come from inside the box.

“Fuck, he’s stuck at this size for another day!” Kate cried as she grabbed the box and hugged it into her chest, sending Brad clattering backwards inside the box. Kate sat on her bed with her knees drawn up towards her, hugging the box that had somehow ended up inside her dressing gown. She looked so disappointed.

Emma carefully reached behind her and removed the real key from the hem of her underwear and concealed it in her hand. “Let me try again,” she offered.

Kate unenthusiastically loosened the belt on her gown and pulled out the box. Emma placed it on the floor and crouched provocatively over it as she used the real key to unlock Brad’s latest prison cell. She deliberately paused for a few seconds with her crotch only inches above the open box.

Kate impatiently grabbed the box from her and hugged Brad against her naked breasts. “I’m so sorry!” she gasped as she crushed him into her.

Emma returned to her room, relieved that she had kept Brad small for at least another twenty four hours, albeit consumed with jealousy that he was Kate’s toy and not hers to play with. She picked up a tiny soft toy that was sitting on her desk and pushed it down the front of her pants, “Come on beg for your freedom,” she breathed in frustration as she fell asleep.

Back in Kate’s darkened room, and with no chance of having sex with a full size man, she put her panties and night dress back on and looked for a place for Brad to spend the night. “Is this jar OK?” she asked.

Trapped in a cold jar was not how Brad planned to spend his last night at this size; imprisoned in there while watching his beautiful woman sleep would have been torture. He ran across the bed and used all of his strength to pull up the hem at the back of Kate’s panties. It was hopeless, he couldn’t get in.

“Do you want to go in there?” Kate asked with surprise.

She lay on her side and pulled her underwear open to create a small hatch. “Three, two, one... I’m going to close them up again,” she declared, but Brad didn’t move. “I mean it, until the morning.”

Inside, Brad lay down on the black silk and nestled up against the lower part of her butt. It was warm, comfortable and most importantly of all, safe from Emma. He was also enjoying being trapped inside, with no hope of escape. It was dark, particularly now Kate had put a duvet over them both, and he was exhausted and within minutes they were both asleep.

***

At breakfast the next morning, Emma watched with growing irritation as Kate and Brad continued to enjoy their bizarre relationship. Kate had at last put down her one inch tall boyfriend, this time inside her bra, which gave Emma a chance to speak.

“Katie, would you like me to look after Brad while you’re at work today?” she whispered.

“Thanks Em that would be great.”

Pinned between Kate’s breasts, Brad had missed this important development and could only look on in horror as Kate gently plucked him out of her bra and into Emma waiting palm. Brad tried to attract Kate’s attention, but Emma’s fist snapped closed around him instantly and seconds later she thrust her closed fist into the depths of her jeans pocket where he was lost from sight.

When Kate left for work, Emma locked the front door behind her and engaged the security chain to make sure she couldn’t return. Emma walked to her bedroom and locked that door too. She slipped out of her jeans and stood in the middle of the room wearing only white t-shirt and white panties, gripping Brad tightly in one beautifully manicured hand.

“You can help me with my artwork little boy,” Emma said as condescendingly as possible.

She picked up an old cushion and a tube of glue and sat down on her bed. With a big smile on her face, she squeezed half of the glue out on to the cushion and placed Brad, face up in the middle. “This glue sets very quickly,” the blonde warned as she pinned the struggling guys down with just two fingers.

Brad struggled, but that only made Emma giggle more. Emma was now kneeling up on the bed and prowling above him like a lioness waiting to devour her prey. She continued to hold him down for another minute by which time it was too late, the chemical reaction had happened and the glue had taken hold.

“Now try and get out of that sticky situation,” she growled for effect before swooping down with her red lips apart. He flinched and she laughed, “I won’t eat you,” she giggled, “if I did, I’d have nothing to sit on.”

Emma placed the cushion on her stool and dropped down on to him so that his legs and body were pinned beneath her, with only his head showing between her open thighs. Brad could see up to her smiling face and full lips that were singing along to the radio. Her smile scared him, but it was better than looking at her white panties that towered like a cliff above him. The thought of being put back inside those terrified him even more.

Emma stood up to reach a paintbrush and when she sat back down, her butt covered him completely. Brad was crushed in an inescapable, dark, scented cell, but Emma didn’t seem to notice and continued to draw, oblivious to the guy crushed beneath her.

She spent the next half an hour drawing and painting, the radio was on, the sun was shining and the wind was blowing in through the open windows. She was humming and singing along to the music and almost dancing as she moved from her desk to the sofa, to her easel and back to her desk, taking her beloved cushion with her wherever she went.

“Time for my fun,” Emma finally announced as she took her cushion over to her bed and lay down in the warm sun that flooded through the windows.

She opened her flexible gymnast’s legs wide and gently worked the cushion and Brad’s body into crotch. Wow, he was just the right size and shape and he moved in just the right way to make her tingle. Her tanned legs snapped together for a moment to allow her to remove her underwear and then Brad was brought back into her damp, shaved pussy. He fitted perfectly between her lips and once in there, Emma could massage herself slowly and sensually from side to side.

“Fuck....fuck....” Emma’s cries were getting louder as she peaked.

Brad could hear her cries and looked forward to some reprieve once the horny blonde was satisfied. But while Emma did stop grinding herself against him, her legs snapped shut and crossed tightly, holding Brad helplessly in place.

Emma wanted to go on, but her body couldn’t take the stimulation that Brad’s provided and so she grudgingly released her grip and slipped her underwear back on. Then, without letting go of Brad for even a second, she placed the cushion back onto her chair and sat on it.

“You know I really wanted you,” Emma confided, looking down at Brad’s tiny head between her towering thighs, “why did you have to choose Kate?” She sighed, “I know you’re going to hate me forever because of this, but I just needed to feel you inside me, one way or the other.”

Emma’s honestly had surprised even her and she coyly closed her legs to stop Brad from watching her. What would he do when he returned to size? He was tall and strong and could do anything to get his revenge, but in Emma’s twisted, aroused mind, with her crotch still tingling, even that thought excited her.

*

It was almost 1pm when Emma finally slid back to reveal the tiny guy beneath her. “That glue has really set hard on you,” Emma observed as she held a tube of glue dissolver above him, “This is the only way out and there’s not much left.”

Emma squeezed the remaining contents out and started to massage it around Brad’s body. The chemical reaction that had trapped him and held him rigid all day was finally reversing and releasing its grip on his body. Finally free of the cushion, Emma washed and dried him and put him down in the middle of her floor.

This was Brad’s chance. He waited until Emma turned her back and then made a run for a gap that he had spotted between the skirting board and the wall. He was fast, but at his size the three meter dash was likely running a marathon. He was almost there when Emma’s foot landed in front of him and he could do nothing but crash into it. Before he could get to his feet, Emma stood on him, her big blue eyes looking down at him as she shook her head.

“Oh dear,” she said gravely as she dropped him helplessly into an almost empty jar of face cream and screwed the lid on tightly, “I need to ‘really’ lock you up.”

Brad sat dejectedly in the bottom of the jar, knowing full well that the blonde bitch wouldn’t give him another chance. He watched as she removed her white silk panties, folded them over on themselves and started to stitch them together around the edge. Once she had almost finished, she picked Brad up and dropped him inside the used silk material and continued to sew him in.

“Sewn up inside my panties,” she breathed as she finished the last few stitches and put the underwear on the floor, “Now that might slow you down just a little,” she smiled as she sat with one leg stretched out either side of his silk cell.

Brad pulled himself to his feet and stood with the partially translucent silk resting on his head. The material was light and he found that he could lift it and move along almost like a hamster in a wheel, but progress was painfully slow and hard. After only two inches, and still between her towering thighs, he collapsed on to hands and knees to catch his breath. Emma was in hysterics.

“That looks like hard work, but that’s your punishment for trying to run away.”

She pulled on a short blue dress and clean underwear and returned to her artwork, with Brad on his knees, looking at her through the white silk. His old self would have thought her very cute, but now he looked at her with fear.

Emma let him struggle forward in her underwear until he had almost reached the wall before picking him up and putting him back in the middle of the room, exactly where he had started. She saw how exhausted and frustrated he was after the pointless effort and giggled.

“Now I hope you’ll be a good boy while I go out.”

Emma pushed him to one side of his silk cell and wrapped the spare material tightly around him. She then picked up her yellow gym shorts, unzipped the small back pocket and stuffed Brad and her silk panties inside. She zipped up the pocket and pushed the zip back on itself to lock it tight.

“Getting harder to move now, isn’t it!”

Emma then rolled up her yellow shorts and in turn stuffed them into the back pocket of her favourite pair of jeans. The jeans pocket also closed with a zip which she used to secure the shorts inside. She then fetched Kate’s metal cash box and squeezed her rolled up jeans inside, having to kneel on the lid to get it to close. She locked the cash box and then placed it inside her safe.

Brad was now inside Emma’s panties, inside her shorts, inside her jeans, locked inside Kate’s cash box and locked inside Emma’s safe. His silk prison was crushing him from all directions and he spent the first few minutes just trying to lift his hand from his side up to his face. He then fought to bend his legs. It was pitch dark and silent and Emma’s scent pervaded everything. Escape was obviously impossible.

What made it even worse was that it would be so easy for Emma to just leave him there forever. The magic woman had said that he didn’t need to eat or drink while shrunk down. Emma could leave the safe locked for a week, for a year, for ten years and there was nothing he could do about it. She could easily leave him locked up inside the safe until she was 35 or 40 and he wouldn’t die.

Outside, Emma sat on top of the safe and looked down at the steel beneath her. She had been getting increasingly aroused as she’d increased his confinement and now with no-one to watch, she finished the job.

*

By the time Emma returned to the flat, Kate was already home from work and desperate to see her boyfriend.

“I wanted to keep him warm,” Emma explained as she unlocked her safe and unwrapped Brad from the many layers of her clothing.

“But why is he sewed up inside your panties, Em?”

“He tried to run away from me today, I thought that was the kindest way to keep him in one place.”

“What?” Kate scolded as she held up her flatmate’s underwear between her fingertips, “You’d better not try anything like that with me!”

Brad couldn’t believe it. He’d tried to escape because Emma was a sadistic bitch with a penchant for crushing him. Now it looked as though he was to blame.

“I told him that running off would be really dangerous,” Emma continued.

“Mmm, I need a way to keep hold of him until midnight...”

“You could do what I almost did today,” Emma smiled sweetly, “glue him to something. I was thinking of my leg,” and with that she pointed to her inner thigh and gave Kate a mischievous smile and wink.

Kate winked back, “Could be sexy... nice and high up and out of sight.”

“I have some glue that should just about hold him in place,” Emma replied.

Kate removed her charcoal suit skirt and sat on the edge of the bed wearing her white work blouse and black underwear. Emma was sitting next to her with a tube of glue in her hand.

“What is that stuff?” Kate asked.

“The labels come off, but it’s just art glue, I think.”

Emma unpicked some of her earlier stitching and poured Brad out through the resulting hole and into Kate’s waiting hand. Kate gripped him harder than usual as Emma smeared glue all over his back and legs.

“Now where to put you,” Kate purred, “Mmm... inner thigh, nice and high up.”

Kate pushed him against her leg so that his head was almost touching her panty line and held him firmly in place while the glue dried. Emma’s sadistic side enjoyed the rush knowing that Kate and Brad were already past the point of no return.

“How long does it take to dry?” Kate asked innocently.

“Maybe five minute,” Emma lied.

Kate waited another minute and then tested the bond between them.

“Wow that seems very solid, I can’t move him at all.”

“How does it feel to have your man permanently between your legs?” Emma asked jealously.

Kate walked around her room with her legs deliberately close together so that her thighs brushed together, catching Brad in between. “Mmm, I like it,” the brunette replied.

Kate showered with Brad still stuck to her thigh and was pleased to see that the water hadn’t dissolve the glue. She dried him carefully and then wrapped the towel around her waist, creating a mini steam room between her legs, as she walked back to her room. She dressed in a flowery pencil skirt and red top and walked to the kitchen to find her flatmate and a waiting bottle of wine.

“Is he still there?” Emma asked.

“Aha.”

“Can I see him?”

Kate giggled as she opened her legs as far as the skirt would allow. Even then, Brad was still well hidden and Emma had to kneel on the floor and look up between her friend’s legs.

“He’s a long way inside,” she said, “Can I touch him?”

Emma reached her hand up inside Kate’s skirt, squeezed Brad between her fingers and pulled, but the glue held fast. She smiled to herself. The glue that she’d given Kate was professional superglue and was virtually impossible to remove from skin. If Brad was to return to size while secured with that glue, it would rip all the skin and probably the flesh off his back and therefore the safety mechanism would kick in and again delay his return to size. And Emma knew for a fact that that glue would secure Brad to Kate’s inner thigh for days.

Emma withdrew her hand and Kate crossed her legs.

“Time for sleep,” she giggled.

“You’re cruel,” Emma replied jealously.

It was shortly after midnight when Kate, again wrapped in her white dressing gown, knocked on Emma bedroom door.

“He didn’t return to size, I think it’s because he’s too tightly glued to my leg.”

Emma let out a giggle and then tried to cover it with a cough.

“What was that glue? How do I get it off?”

Emma moved across her double bed and motioned for Kate to join her. Emma pulled the duvet over them both and put her arm around Kate before she spoke.

“I’m really sorry Katie, I gave you superglue by mistake.”

“What! How do I get that off?”

“You can’t, you’ll just have to wait for the skin to peal.”

“How long will that take?”

“A couple of days maybe?”

“Fuck, poor Brad,” Kate cried, “another two days at that size.”

“And another two days in your crotch,” Emma helpfully added.

Kate crossed her legs defensively.

“Look on the bright side, at least you know he’ll be faithful.”

Kate sniffed and managed a half smile as she walked back to her room.

*

Kate woke the next morning to find that she’d had a wet dream. She still felt sexy and maybe for this reason was strangely excited to find the glue still as hard as ever. She opened her legs and leaned over to talk with Brad, but soon became bored with the one sided conversation.

It was Tuesday morning. “Hell, let’s take the day off and go somewhere,” she announced.

She eased into her sexiest black silk underwear and then perched on the edge of her bed as she carefully pulled up a pair of thin tights. She stood and eased them up all the way until they tightly encircled her slim waist.

“Oh you’re behind bars,” she smiled, seeing how Brad was now enclosed behind the close knit strands of the thin denier material.

The final layer of security comprised Kate’s favourite jeans which she quickly buttoned up around her waist. With everything complete, she sat on her bed, legs apart and stroked him gently through the soft denim.

Kate’s fingers may have been stroking Brad, but the back of her hand was now rubbing against her clit. She was still sitting there, with her legs wide apart when Emma knocked on her door.

“Is he still stuck on you?” Emma asked as she walked in.

Kate smiled and stroked him again.

“Ooh and he’s in your jeans!”

“More than that,” Kate grinned as she pulled down her jeans and lay back on the bed, “trapped inside my tight.”

Emma played with Brad’s body through the sheer pantyhose which kept his tiny naked body frustrating out of reach. Kate giggled, partly from the look of frustration on her friend’s face, but also because her white t-shirt had ridden up and Emma’s hand was tickling her tummy. Although she knew she couldn’t get him, Emma was intrigued and continued to explore how Kate’s tights hugged and gripped her body and even kissed Brad through the material.

“I never thought I’d see you kiss my thigh,” Kate laughed as she bounced to her feet and pulled her jeans back up.

“No, I didn’t!”

“Want to kiss me again?”

Kate spent the morning shopping and then joined the lunchtime crowd in the park. She lay in the sun and enjoyed the feeling of Brad trying to move around against her leg. She pulled her left leg across her body as if doing a yoga stretch and with a sly smile on her wide lips, she tightened the stretch and gently rocked her leg up and down.

*

The glue was still solid on Wednesday when Kate had to go back to work. In a strange way, they were both starting to get use to the new reality, where the inside of Kate’s skirt was Brad’s whole world. When she was standing, he was upright; when she sat down, he was horizontal. When she stood or walked, air circulated inside her skirt. When she sat, she kept her legs together and the temperature increased. When she was busy or stressed she tended to cross her legs and Brad became enclosed in silent darkness.

On Wednesday night Kate spent the evening trying again to free him, pulling and picking at the bond, but nothing could separate them. Thursday night was the same until just before midnight when she cried out in delight as Brad finally came free from her thigh.

She washed him thoroughly, placed him on her bed and imagined how the big moment would go. He would return to full size and lie down on top of her and hold her with his strong hands. She was already naked so that wouldn’t slow him down. But midnight came and went and nothing happened.

*

Early on Thursday morning, Kate ran back to the magic woman anxious to know why Brad hadn’t returned to size. She was so desperate to get an answer, she almost forgot about her tiny boyfriend in the front pocket of jeans who was being thrown around as she ran.

“He didn’t change back at midnight!” Kate cried as she barged her way in.

“That should have happened on Sunday night,” the woman replied calmly.

“It wasn’t safe on Sunday night, or Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday.” Kate decided she wouldn’t explain why.

The woman looked at them gravely. “That’s too long, it will now take me a month to return him to size.”

“He’ll be small for a month?” Kate screamed as she stuffed Brad back in her pocket in an attempt to stop him hearing her words.

“Its worst than that,” the woman continued, “To create enough magic to return him to size, he’ll have to spend that time as a small inanimate object.”

Kate didn’t know what to say or do and had to steady herself as blood pumped to her head. “Like what?”

“Best if it’s something you keep with at all times, to ensure that no harm comes to him. A small purse, maybe, or scarf? Just hold him in one hand and your chosen item in the other. Then kiss him and he will turn into an identical copy of that item... and stay that way for a month.”

Kate left and walked home thinking through her options. A purse was no good, that could be lost or stolen. She grinned as the answer became very clear, Brad would spend the next month of his life as her favourite pair of panties.
Published 
Written by AndreaJordan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments