Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Husband Finds New Desires - Chapter 1

"Wife and husband fantasy play surprises both of them"

147
14 Comments 14
7.8k Views 7.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is a combination of a true story about my husband, mixed with some fantasy. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Maybe the fantasy part will come true one day."

My husband and I have been married for just over three years. The sex has always been great, ever since we met. About a year ago we started getting this one sort of... fetish I guess, which led me to write my first sex story. He's likes reading porn more than watching it, and now I think I do, also. He isn't a fan of knowing that porn stars are getting paid, so the sex is all fake. He does like some amateur porn, but only when it's obvious they are not actors.

He showed me a few sex story sites he likes to visit and shared some stories he likes. I would go back and read them to learn what he likes and doesn't like. It's a total turn on to know what makes him tick. I always wonder if there are stories he doesn’t share though. I mean, who doesn't have fantasies in their head that they're nervous about sharing.

I like to keep my man sexually satisfied. I know what that means to a guy and how happy they are when they don't want for anything sexually. But I still can't believe what happened last week. My mind was blown! Here's how it all happened.

***

Before I met James, I was already a pretty sexual girl. Oral sex was my first introduction, like most people. I remember giving my first blowjob like it was yesterday. I was immediately hooked on sucking cock. I would suck my boyfriend's cock whenever I could. He wouldn't even have to ask. If there was an opportunity, I'd just reach over and start unbuttoning his pants.

I know many girls, including most of my friends, that say walking down the aisle means never having to give a blowjob again. Not me. I still like the feel of a hard cock in my mouth. When I started having sex, it was the same. I was open to fucking my boyfriend whenever and however he wanted. Having sex was a privilege to me. Who doesn't like the feeling of being fucked?

It wasn't all just to keep him satisfied, either. I really enjoyed the closeness, intimacy, and the sex. The crazy sex, the public sex, the rough sex, the gentle sex, the oral sex, the anal sex…even the girlfriend-in-college bi-sex experimenting. It was all great. I still have the same mindset as I did then, but just with my husband now. I'm committed to him, and I like it.

***

My name is Michelle. He calls me Shell or Shelly most of the time. I'm 5'6", 125 pounds, medium-length brunette hair, with big B to small C cup boobs that I really like. They're not big, but they are pretty and my nipples get hard they point out like little soda cans. Guys seem to love that. My body isn't amazing, but I'm pretty happy with it. I don't turn every head in the room, but quite a few of them if I'm dolled up.

James, my husband, is an above-average guy, but also not the best-looking guy in the room. Definitely in the top 25% though. He stays in good shape at six feet tall, about 180 pounds, with brown hair and a nice 6" cock I adore. It's plenty big to satisfy me, but not so big my jaw wears out or so big I can't take him in my ass when he wants. We're both about 30 years old, and I guess just a normal suburban couple. It may sound boring, but we're super happy together.

After we were married, James started asking more about my sexual past. He asked some details before we got married, but just enough to know that wasn't the town whore, but I also wasn't a prude. I think that's all he wanted to know back then. He didn't want to hear how many cocks had been inside me or in my mouth. That's just hard for a guy to hear about the woman he loves.

After we were married for a while, he started asking more questions. He could tell how much I loved sucking his cock, and I wasn't shy telling him how much I loved it. He asked what I liked most about giving him head. He was specific too, asking if I like to lick up and down the shaft more, swirl my tongue around the head, or take it deep in my throat, etc. He also asked if I liked to start sucking him while he is soft, or get him hard with my hand first. I told him I liked all of it, but wasn't very specific with my answer, because I did like all of it.

At first his questions were about sucking his cock, but then the questions turned more general. He stopped saying his cock and would just say cock or a guy's cock. Once he asked which boyfriend's cock I liked sucking the most. Maybe he was fantasizing about me sucking other cocks, which is pretty common, I'm told.

I answered, "Your cock is my favorite by far, babe".

"I'm your husband. I asked what boyfriend you liked the most," he replied.

"None were as good as yours is, honey." I reassured him. I mean, that's what guys want to hear, right? And it wasn’t a lie. I enjoyed sucking all my boyfriend's cocks, but when I fell in love, it made me enjoy his the most.

One time, when I had just started sucking him, he pulled me up quickly and kissed me hard and passionately. He pushed his tongue in my mouth and I replied with mine back in his. We swirled them together for a few seconds.

"I love the way you suck my dick, babe, and it tastes so good on your tongue."

Then he pushed my head back down toward his cock. He never pushed my head down like before (because he never had to perhaps), but it was hot how he basically forced me down to keep sucking him.

"Go deep honey, all the way down." I did as he asked and deep-throated his cock. I always liked deep-throating, as long as the dick wasn't too big. James' dick was perfect. I could get my mouth all the way to the base and sometimes lick his balls a little once I was all the way down.

When I had his dick all the way down my throat, he moaned and grunted. He loved it. Again, he aggressively pulled me up to his mouth to kiss me. Our tongues again swirled together. He was pressing hard against my mouth. As he pulled away he kept licking and sucking my tongue, then my lips.

"I can taste my cock on your mouth," he whispered.

I was really turned on by his comment. It was super hot that he could taste his cock on my lips and tongue. Wow! I quickly went back down and licked and sucked him more. I deep-throated him again and this time I came up myself and shoved my tongue down his throat. He moaned as we kissed. I stopped kissing and just kept my lips open and my tongue sticking out for him. He licked and sucked on my tongue. I was so wet and ready. I moved my pussy over his dick and it slid right in. We started fucking and kissing very hard and both of us came much faster than usual.

katyaKate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
katyaKate

As we calmed down, I told him how hot and great that was. He said it was too, and we both fell asleep.

***

The cock sucking and kissing play evolved more and more into our sex life. He had me suck his cock in front of our full-length mirror a lot. Sometimes would hold his phone up and watch me suck his cock on the screen. It was like amateur porn he watched, but with his own wife! We both loved this. I would be on my knees most of the time. He would stand in front of me and tell me to stick my tongue out while he held his cock and rubbed it along my mouth. I would look at the camera and give me a show. He would lean down and kiss me and usually suck on my tongue, then stand back up and fuck my mouth with his hard dick.

The sex talk was getting dirtier, too. He would aggressively ask, "Do you like how my hard cock feels in your mouth? Does it taste good?"

"Yes, your cock feels and tastes so good in my mouth. I love it. Do you like watching me suck your cock, babe?"

After a while, the questions changed a little.

"You love sucking cock don't you Michelle?"

Again, he was no longer saying his cock, but just cock in general. This turned me on even more, remembering how much I loved sucking a guy's cocks in the past. Licking a guy's cock for the first time was always such a turn on for me. To see what shape it was and how big it was and what kind of cockhead he had. I love that guy’s cocks come in so many shapes and sizes. I didn't suck every guy's cock I went out with, only my boyfriends and a couple of drunken one-night stands in college. But when I slipped my lips around a new cock, it always got me super turned on.

"You know I love sucking cock, honey. I love a hard cock in my mouth," I replied. Now I was also saying just cock, and not his cock.

"I love licking up and down a hard cock," I said while I licked up and down his shaft.

"I love licking this sensitive spot right here," while I licked and sucked right under his head.

"And I love feeling a hard cock deep down my throat," then I would take him all the way deep down. He would moan so loud when I talked like this.

"You are a great cock sucker, baby. You make it look so good," he would say. Once we started talking like that, I would always move back and forth from his cock to his mouth. He loved to taste his cock on my tongue.

I would make him cum with my mouth sometimes, but usually we ended up fucking before he finished. When he did cum from me sucking his cock, I would always swallow his cum, or give him a 'money shot' ending on my lips and tongue. He stared at me so intensely when I swallowed or he came on my mouth.

To keep our sex life fun and exciting, I started teasing James with oral sex. He seemed to be more into me sucking him now, so this gave me the power to use it. I would just barely lick his cock or barely trace his cock with my fingertips. It would drive him crazy! He would beg for me to suck him.

"You know you want that cock in your mouth, babe. Suck it," he ordered. I would tease him and bring his throbbing dick right in front of my mouth and lightly like his head, but not slide it into my wet mouth.

"You know you love sucking cock, let me feel your little cocksucking mouth."

"You wanna see your wife's lips wrap around a hard cock babe? Is that what you want?"

"Yeesssss. Do it, please!"

I would edge him close to cumming until precum was dripping out of his cockhead. Then I would tell him to look at me as I licked it off of him. This drove him CRAZY. He stared and his mouth would open, almost like he was licking it himself.

I had never snowballed James or even kissed him right after swallowing, but this was just precum, so I decided to give it a try.

After licking up a huge amount of precum off his cock, I moved up toward his mouth and grabbed his jaw with my hand and forced his mouth open. He understood what to do, opening his mouth, and sticking his tongue out for me. I licked my tongue along his smearing all the precum onto his tongue, then we embraced in a long, wet kiss. He was moaning even more and moving his whole body from that kiss. I didn't expect that much of a reaction from him!

"You liked that, didn't you?" I whispered in his ear.  

"Yes, babe... so hot," he muttered back, shaking his head gently up and down.

"You want more?"

"Yes, whatever you want."

I stroked and sucked his cock some more but was careful to not let him cum. Again, more precum leaked out. This time I ran my finger along his cock and gathered it all up. He stared at me, almost shaking at this point. I moved toward his face again. I ran the finger close to my mouth, then close to his. His lips opened when I got close to his mouth, so I pushed my finger into his mouth.

He sucked and licked my finger, making him to moan again. I was still only gently stroking his cock, but when he tasted the precum off my finger, his cock erupted, shooting cum all over his chest and stomach. I was barely even stroking him when he came! When I felt his cock twitching and cumming, I gripped tighter and stroked him hard. He was screaming as he shot his load on himself. I hadn't seen like this before.

"Found something you really like, I guess," I teased him.

I still had cum on my hands, so I pulled my finger up to my mouth and licked it off while he watched.

"Mmmm...so good," I said. "I bet you want some. Too bad, all mine," I teased jokingly.

His eyes were wide and staring at me lick his cum from my hand. So I licked a little more off his chest and let him see it on my tongue. He looked at me with his eyes even wider and his jaw open even more. He was lost in sexual bliss.

After I swallowed what was on my tongue, I quickly kissed him. I didn't have a lot of his cum in my mouth, but I'm sure there was some cum taste in there. It was fun seeing him taken over and lost in the sexual moment. We had such a great connection, both in bed and out.

Published 
Written by bparker74
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments