Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ice Cold

25
22 Comments 22
8.5k Views 8.5k
6.9k words 6.9k words
Competition Entry: Fetish Sex Stories
“What the hell are we going to tell the doctor when we get there? Did you even think of that? No, I'm sure you didn't."

Yes, Mike was upset and I couldn’t blame him. After all, he was in pain and a trip to the emergency room is not the way anyone wants to spend an evening.

Obviously, I wasn’t surprised at his outburst and, on reflection, I probably should have thought more about my response. "Why can't we tell them the truth?” I nonchalantly asked.

I looked over at Mike. It was apparently the wrong thing to say. He looked furious and actually started sputtering.

"For God's sake, Bethany, do you really want to tell them the truth? I can just hear it now. Doctor, my wife here was up to her usually kinky shit in the bedroom and she went a little too far. She loves to play around with ice and cold things. This time she wasn't paying attention. She had a bowl of ice cubes from the fridge and dropped one onto my dick. They were still dry, she hadn't wet them yet like she usually does in various parts of her body. She just grabbed it, but it had already stuck to my skin. When she pulled the cube, it was stuck to a piece of my foreskin. It tore and would not stop bleeding. So that's why we are here now."

I couldn't help laughing at this point. Don't get me wrong, I still felt quite bad about the entire episode, but as Mike well knows: he married a pervert.

A little background might be in order now. Mike and I have a long history together. We've tried a lot things, both in and out of the bedroom. Some worked out great; some, not so much. I have always been open to experimentation and, to Mike's credit, he loves me enough to let me keep introducing new things. He benefits too. What man doesn't love a kinky but loving girlfriend? Mike certainly did - I became his wife.

My obsession with cold began while we were still dating. He is from Canada and over several visits to meet his family I accidentally discovered my ice cold fetish.

On my very first trip to his home, Mike took me snowmobiling. I had never been on a snowmobile before and found it exhilarating. It reminded me of being on the back of a motorcycle. Mike has one of those, too. The speed and the wind on my face makes me happy and, truthfully, a little horny - no, more like a lot horny - whenever we go for a ride.

Back to the first morning in Newfoundland. Mike woke me early to get ready for our day of snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, and visiting his brother's cabin. I was looking forward to having a day of fun with Mike and, thankfully, the weather was perfect. There had been a snowstorm the night before but the sun was out now and the day had warmed up.

Mike and his family helped me get dressed. I had brought hats, mittens and a coat with me but they were lightweight, mostly polyester, and not the best choice for a day out in the cold winter of Newfoundland. Luckily, Mike comes from a big family so I had plenty of extra wool gloves, socks and snowsuits to choose from.

Getting bundled up by the front door in my snowsuit, I joked with Mike. "Exactly how are we going to have sex while I'm wearing this get up?"

He smiled and replied, "Mine unzips, you can just give me a blow job on the trip to the cabin. We can worry about you later. The cabin has a bed and a wood stove. You won't be needing that snowsuit once we get there."

Every time I hear Mike's voice take on that husky tone, I get wet. He knows how to please me and I was filled with even more excitement about the day's trip. My nipples began to harden under all the layers of clothing and I swear I felt heat rising from the crotch of my snowsuit.

"You don't see any smoke coming from there do you?" I joked, looking down.

Mike swatted me on the ass and gave me a little kiss by my ear. "If you keep this up, we won't get out of here. I'll just take you back upstairs and fuck you instead of going out. I know you'd love that, but you'll love the trip to the cabin even more. And we can fuck as much as you want when we get there."

We left the house and packed our things into the snowmobile’s stowaway under the seat. After a brief tutorial on how to drive it, we were on our way. Mike was going to be driving first and I would ride behind him on the back.

It was strange driving down the middle of a road on a snowmobile and not a car. There was so much snow. The snowplows had come through so there was at least a path to follow. We took it slow on our way out of the small town. Soon we reached the edge of the town's borders and the fun for me began.

Heading into the woods, he sped up and we started weaving in and out of the trees. I loved the cold wind and the increased speed. I had my arms wrapped tightly around Mike: I didn't want to fall off.

I smiled and kissed Mike on the back of his neck. I don't think I’d ever been happier. I even let my hand reach down into his lap and, just as I anticipated, his cock was getting hard.

I whispered to him, "When does the real fun begin?"

Turning his head slightly so I could hear him over the wind, he said, "You can just wait, greedy girl. Enjoy the ride."

I laughed and did just that. We rode for several miles in and out of woods and across frozen ponds. We eventually stopped in a huge clearing. No trees, just a vast expanse of white snow, making me thankful that I had thought to wear my sunglasses. I asked Mike why there were no trees here.

He smiled at me with that indulgent look you give a child. "We're on a lake, Beth."

"We're on a what?" I yelled at him in a panic. I come from the south and nothing ever froze enough there to support the weight of skaters much less a snowmobile and two people.

"Calm down, the ice is almost a foot thick here. It will hold us, we aren't going to fall through and drown."

I kept eyeing him suspiciously, wondering if he was having some sort of laugh at my expense.

"Here, I'll prove it." With that he stomped his foot up and down on the ice. “See, we're still okay."

"Smart ass, " I responded. I love his sense of humor but I had been a little worried about my safety.

"Well, if it's that safe then, do I get to drive the snowmobile for a while?”

Mike looked skeptical, but he agreed. "You remember what I showed you this morning, about how to work the controls?"

"Yes, I do. Now get on the back and let me drive. I want to go fast."

We both got back on, Mike a little more slowly than I did. Even in that early part of our relationship, he knew me quite well.

When he had his arms around me, after first trying to give my tits a squeeze -they were hard to find under all those layers of clothing - we were off. I started, tentatively at first, but then took off like a bat out of hell. I think I may have heard Mike scream. He denies that to this day.

Going fast and being in the great outdoors are two of my favorite things. I did circles, zigzags and figure eights all over that lake. I drove straight lines as fast as I could back and forth. The more I drove, the more excited I became. My pupils were wide, my skin covered in goose bumps and, of course, I felt a lovely tingling in my pussy. After just a few minutes of driving, I think I would have soaked through my snowsuit had it not been waterproof.

I know Mike was enjoying my current state of arousal, too. His hands had been wandering over my body the whole time. He managed to unzip my snowsuit and a hand found one of my tits. My nipples were already erect but his touch usually lifts them to a new level - and this time my left nipple responded. His other hand lightly rubbed my pussy area on top of all my snow gear. It was enough to make me squirm and ache for more.

The speed, Mike's hands, and my own whirling thoughts, combined to cause what happened next.

I was so distracted that I let the snowmobile drift away from the center of the lake. I skirted close to the woods and I don't think Mike even noticed. In fact, he just made things worse by rolling my nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He gave it a good squeeze and I veered completely off the lake into the woods.

Mike tried to pull his hand out of my snow suit, but it got caught. I remember hearing him yell, "Beth, stop, use the brakes now!"

I was so flustered I completely forgot where the brakes were and we barreled right into a ditch. I landed on the handlebars and Mike landed on top of me. Within seconds, he jumped up and started to check if I was all right.

"Baby, are you okay? Talk to me."

He kept up a series of questions as he helped me up off the snowmobile and out of the ditch. The breath had been knocked out of me but I was otherwise unharmed.

We stood next to the ditch looking in. Surprisingly, the damn snowmobile was still running. It was half buried in the snow and the handlebars were bent at an awkward angle, but it sounded fine. Mike turned it off and we managed to pull it out of the ditch. Other than the handlebars, it looked okay. We were even able to bend them back into place.

Realizing we were both safe and that I had not wrecked his brother's snowmobile,was a relief. So much of a relief that I started to laugh and could not stop. Just one of those laughs that go on and on.

Mike stood watching me, shaking his head. "Funny is it? You could have killed us ,you know, and all you can do is laugh?"

I tried replying, which was hard since I was still laughing and tears streamed from my eyes. “Hey,” I eventually answered, “if you hadn't been playing with my nipple and trying to get me horny, none of this would have happened."

"Get you horny? You can't tell me you weren't already turned on by driving so fucking fast? You can't, can you?"

I couldn't deny it. Even after wiping out in a ditch I was still aching and dripping. Maybe it was the added adrenaline, but I’d never wanted to be fucked so badly than I did at that moment. Mike knew it, too. He was already familiar with the look I get in my eyes and the way my breathing changes. He stopped frowning and a small grin started to appear.

Uh-oh, I knew that look. He was going to make me earn my release. I could almost see the thoughts churning around in his mind.

"Okay, horny girl, come here.” He beckoned me to stand in front of him. He shrugged out of his snowsuit, opened his jeans and pulled out his semi-erect cock. "How about a little love for him since you almost killed his owner?"

I smiled and knelt in front of him. I pulled off my gloves and tossed them aside. I was surprised to find my hands were warm. Not as warm as Mike would have liked: he flinched when I wrapped one hand around his stiffening cock. I looked up at him, smiled, and mouthed ‘Sorry’.

He quickly got over it. I held his cock firmly and stroked up and down a few times. I ran my thumb over the purple head and pushed his foreskin down. I love it when his cock emerges from its cocoon. That's the silly pet name I gave his dick when I first saw it, Cocoon. I’d never seen an uncircumcised one before.

My thumb was wet from the steady stream of pre-cum now dripping from Mike. I gave him another smile and lowered my head to lick off those glistening drops. I heard him sigh and was rewarded with his cock growing to its full firmness in my hand. I kept stroking his silky skin.

I love the contrast between his velvety smooth skin and how hard he gets. I let my tongue draw a map around the head of his cock, dipping it into the tip and swirling the head. Hearing more sighs and small growls, I knew Mike was enjoying his post-wreck outdoor blow job.

I got to work. My lips surrounded his engorged head and I sucked him deeply into my mouth, my tongue dancing up and down the underside of his shaft. Mike began thrusting his hips, hands on my head. He gripped tighter and moved to his own rhythm. I was just along for the ride at that point.

I let him thrust his cock down my throat the way he likes. I’d learned how to relax and take him as deep as he wants to go. The fact that I still gag and saliva drips out of my mouth, only makes him thrust deeper. This time, while he’s fucking my throat, I gently knead and squeeze his balls. His thrusts become harder and I know he will soon be shooting hot cum down my throat.

It was at this point that he made a mistake. Growling my name and telling me what a good cock sucker I was, he decided to add something else. "Oh baby, this almost makes up for the fact that you drive like a girl."

Few things can set me off - but those kinds of remarks can and do. I know he didn't seriously think girls are bad drivers, but I was not going to let him get away with that. I pushed his hands away and took his cock out my mouth. I smiled up at him and told him I could make him feel even better and that he wasn’t to cum yet. He was so aroused I wasn't sure he’d even realized what he'd said.

I told him to close his eyes for a minute. I then grabbed a handful of snow and stuffed it into my mouth. I guided Mike back towards me and quickly popped his cock back into my mouth.

Mike leaped back and must have jumped a foot off the ground. "Shit, what the hell are you doing, Beth?" he yelled at me as his erection rapidly dwindled. "Are you crazy?"

"Who me? No, just a girl who can't drive." I started laughing again at the look on Mike's face.

He produced his grin again. It was game on.

"You can't drive,” he said, “and now I don't think you're going to cum either. It's only fair since you just ruined a perfectly good hard on. Let's see who likes the cold now."

With those words, Mike stripped off my snowsuit and pushed me onto my back in the snow. I was still laughing. I knew I could get him to still fuck and make me cum, no matter what he might be planning.

He undid my jeans, pushed them down and my sweater up. My ass was now freezing in the snow. He reached down between my legs and slipped two fingers inside of me. He pulled them out quickly and I let out a frustrated gasp. He looked at his fingers and nodded his head.

"Just what I thought I'd find, you're soaking wet. I bet you want to cum don't you?"

I shook my head. I wouldn't admit that. I am nothing if not stubborn.

"Okay, since you don't want to cum, how about finishing what you started? "

"Only if you apologize for that driving remark."

"You're right, sweetie, that was not a very nice thing to say and I am sorry."

"Thank you and I'm sorry for crashing the snowmobile and trying to freeze your dick off."

I started laughing again when I said it. I couldn't help myself. The entire scene was so comical.

Mike stood, shaking his head. "Who the hell am I in love with?"

I answered him, "At least it's never boring being around me. Come here and let me warm you up."

Mike came over and looked down at me laying in the snow with my snowsuit and jeans pulled down. He got that evil grin on his face again. I had a feeling things were not going to be boring at all; that he had already hatched a plan.

He knelt down and straddled my face, rubbing his semi-erect cock around my lips. I darted my tongue in and out, playing cat and mouse with him. Watching him harden again while he smiled down at me, made feel like nothing else existed or mattered at that moment. Except my freezing ass stuck in the snow.

Mike watched my tongue play and then turned around. "How about a little attention for your frozen ass and pussy?"

I wanted to scream ‘yes’ at him but my response was muffled. Mike had shoved his cock back in my mouth when he’d turned around. I couldn't see him lower his head but I knew he had when I felt his warm tongue gently licking around my inner thighs. I sighed around his cock, trying to concentrate on two things at once: giving him great head, and the warmth and sensation returning to my lower body.

Mike worked his hips up and down as I tried to swallow as much of his cock as I could in this position. He continued licking, reaching the lips of my rapidly warming pussy. I tried pushing my hips up to get more attention from his tongue but he shoved me back down, murmuring, “Shush, shush,” the whole time.

Remaining still was a lot harder now. I felt not only his tongue now but some fingers too. They traced along my outer lips and then Mike slipped one inside me. It was cold, but I didn't care at that point. In fact, the cold somehow made it feel even better. Adding another finger, Mike did what I love best. His tongue played over my clit, he slid fingers inside me and he curled them up and dragged them out; brushing my g-spot each time.

By then I'd lost all concentration and didn't even notice I wasn't paying enough attention to Mike's cock. He noticed, of course. He stopped. "I thought you were making up for that snow trick? Should I stop what I'm doing?" he asked.

I could only squeak out a muffled ‘no’. It's a little hard to talk with a mouth full of dick.

"Good girl. Then let's continue."

I resumed sucking his cock in earnest and playing with his balls. Thankfully, Mike returned to pushing two fingers back inside of my pussy, which by now was dripping so much it was melting the snow underneath me. A few playful bites on my clit and I was ready to cum.

Mike knows my telltale signs and sounds. So he sped up the movement of his fingers and, as I was about to cum, he removed his fingers. I almost stopped sucking him off then, but I suddenly felt my pussy being filled again. Not by his fingers - but, by the feel of it, a handful of snow. Mike must have scooped up the snow and shoved it in me. Before I could respond in any way, his teeth nipped my clit and he eased his fingers back inside of me, among all the snow.

I don't know if it was the cold or because I was already on the verge of cumming, but I climaxed then. Not a small everyday orgasm, either, but one like I’d never experienced.

rebeca_lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
rebeca_lee

My hips shot off the snow and I ground my pussy into Mike's face and fingers. Luckily for him, I didn't bite down on his cock. I had the presence of mind to keep my mouth slack and his precious cock safe.

Mike kept pushing his fingers in and out and nipping at my clit. I know I came at least twice more. My brain and body were on fire. I had an icy cold feeling from the snow in my pussy but my body was melting it fast and blood seemed to be rushing in and out of my head.

I was still shaking when Mike pulled his cock out of my mouth and turned around to face me. "Did you like that Beth?"

All I could do was nod my head. I couldn't stop shaking. Whether it was from the cold or the intensity of my orgasms, I really wasn't sure, but it was an amazing, original sensation.

I knew now that the snow had melted and dripped out of my pussy. Mike could see it as he sat back, looking down at me. I started to laugh again, imagining what we must look like. Two half-naked people in the snow: one with a raging hard on, the other with her pants pushed down and snow dripping out of her pussy.

"Keep laughing, funny girl. You know it only makes me want to fuck you more?” I knew that he loved my laugh. “Well, I think now that you’ve had what you want, it's my turn. Don't you think so, funny girl?"

I nodded my head, expecting him to let me finish the blow job we'd interrupted a few times. No, that was not what he had in mind. I watched as he picked up another handful of snow and shoved it not too gently in my pussy. He then made a quick turn and forced his hard cock in after it.

I felt as if I could not breathe for a second. The sudden cold and then the intrusion of his thick cock supplied so many sensations at once. The cold was biting and painful, but his warm cock made it pleasurable.

I was also shocked that he managed to stay hard inside of me. He thrust in and out and his cock hadn't softened at all. It seemed hotter and harder than I’d ever felt him and I couldn't believe it when another orgasm started to build. All I could do was wrap my arms around him (my legs were still tangled in a mess of clothing) and hang on for the ride. A few more thrusts and I came again, screaming, and digging my fingers into his flesh.

I thought for sure Mike would cum also but he surprised me by pausing. Lying on top of me, his cock still buried deep, he asked me, "So Beth, how do you like Newfoundland now?"

I was still breathing heavily. All I could do was mutter. "I love it and I love you, too."

Leaning over me again, he whispered in my ear, "I'm not done yet, my love."

Before I could even think what that meant, I felt his hand reaching into the snow again. This time, he pushed snow into my ass. I did scream then. Thank god no-one else was around. They would’ve wondered what was going on.

I tried to catch my breath as Mike started fucking me again. He kept one hand underneath me, holding the snow in my ass with two fingers. I think that’s when I turned into some sort of snow devil. Mike fucked me harder than ever and kept his fingers shoved tightly up my ass. I screamed and came, and screamed and came again.

A howl from Mike signaled he’d finally cum too. I still felt the cold snow but it was now mingled with the heat of his cum. He collapsed on top of me, throbbing inside of me. We both lay exhausted, panting and smiling.

"Holy shit, Beth, I've never cum that hard before."

“Well, neither have I, so I guess we're even." I wrapped my arms around him, kissing him. "I even forgive you for that driving remark."

"I should hope so. I'm pretty sure we both got what we needed. Now we’d better get up before we really do freeze our asses off."

I had some towels packed in the snowmobile and we managed to get cleaned up and dried off. Luckily, the snowmobile started right away and the handlebars were mostly aligned straight. We climbed back on. Oh yes, Mike insisted on driving! Anyway, I had no energy to argue with him after my introduction to ice cold fucking, as I came to call it.

We rode for almost two more hours before we reached his brother's cabin. I think we were both exhausted. We managed to unpack some things, get out of our snowsuits and fall across the bed. We were both out in a few minutes. I think I heard Mike start to snore, but I was so tired I dropped into a deep sleep.

We spent a happy few days at the cabin, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, making love and fucking. I had never been so happy. No worries, just Mike and I getting to know each other even better. I'm pretty sure he had no complaints either. While we were there, he asked me to marry him.

We returned to the States and married. We settled into our home in the south. We were happy. I just missed the Newfoundland winters. It snowed on occasion but not enough for snowmobiling or skiing. On those days when it did snow, Mike and I would recreate that scene from my first trip to his home. I discovered I loved the feel of cold and so did Mike.

After one particularly warm winter, with no snow at all, I had an idea. I’d seen an advertisement for a glass dildo. I love toys and we frequently played with them, but I had never heard of a glass one. My first thought was that I could put it in the freezer and it would add some cold to the unseasonably warm winter.

I went ahead, splurged and ordered two. One was straight with a bulbous end and raised red roses on it; the other had graduated circles of thickness and a handle. I knew right away where I wanted to put that.

I didn't tell Mike about my purchases; I wanted it to be a surprise. When they finally arrived, I placed them both in the back of the freezer where he couldn't see them. By fortuitous timing, our anniversary was in two days. We planned on having dinner out at a nice restaurant and then coming home to relax. We both worked hard in those days and didn't have the energy, or the money, to spend on a complete night out.

Back home after dinner, I opened the present Mike had bought for me. He’d remembered the earrings I’d seen that match my favorite necklace. I put them on and told him his presents were in the freezer behind the frozen veggies.

He tilted his head and smiled. I think he ran to the freezer. Even though I was in the bedroom I could hear him talking to himself.

“God, I love that woman." He must have found his presents.

He returned to the bedroom carrying his gifts. I greeted him in just my necklace and new earrings.

"I thought since we don't get much snow this winter, we could try these out." I smiled, that deliciously evil smile he loves.

"Lay on the bed now," he commanded.

I immediately flopped onto my back, spread my legs, and stroked my fingers across my freshly-shaved and oiled pussy. This was Mike's second present. He loves it when I greet him with nothing but soft smooth skin.

With my other hand, I lazily flicked at my nipples. "Are you going to join me or am I going to have to start without you?"

That was all he needed to hear. Mike got out of his dress shirt, trousers and boxers faster than I had ever witnessed. He must have already kicked off of his shoes. He crawled up from the end of the bed, holding out the two new toys.

"Where should we start?” he asked.

"Anywhere you want."

Mike took the glass dildo with the roses and rubbed it around my nipples. I let out a gasp. It was so much colder than snow. My nipples responded by becoming so hard that they ached. I sighed and settled back onto the pillows.

Mike kept teasing my nipples while I picked up the other glass toy. It was a little bigger than it looked in the catalogue. Mike just watched me and laughed. He knew what I was thinking.

"Don't worry, honey, we have all night and I know you have plenty of lube in your night stand drawer."

That was true, but he wouldn't need any of that for the first toy. As soon as that cold touched me I started fidgeting and dripping. Mike loves how wet I get at his slightest touch. The cold just enhanced the feeling.

Mike swirled my nipples a few more times and then brought the glass toy up to touch my mouth. "Maybe you should wet it, to just make sure it doesn't stick to your skin," he suggested.

I thought that was a good idea. I had noticed that the glass stuck a bit to my skin at first. After it warmed up a bit, it probably wouldn't. I obliged, deep throating the icy cold toy. I got it wet and quickly returned it to Mike. I didn't want it getting too warm.

He pushed my legs further apart and brought the toy down to my other lips. It was still very cold, thankfully. He teased my opening, but he obviously had the same thoughts as I did. We didn't want it to get too warm. He eased it slowly into my slit. My lips opened and gratefully accepted the ice cold treat. Sighing, I pinched my nipples again as Mike pushed the toy in and out of me.

My hips moved with the rhythm he set. In and out slowly, then quicker, and deeper. The thumb of his other hand, he rubbed across my clit. That's all I needed. I pinched my nipples hard and came as my new toy nestled deep inside of me, radiating a cold against my inner heat. I’d closed my eyes, and when I opened them I saw Mike holding the other toy.

"I think this one has started to warm up. Maybe we should put it to good use before it’s too warm."

I gulped when I looked at the size of that one. I wondered what I’d been thinking when I bought it.

"Why don't you scoot over the edge of the bed and put your feet up on my shoulders?” Mike said, opening the night stand drawer and pulling out a bottle of lube.

I watched Mike standing at the edge of our bed, slowing stroking his cock, wearing nothing but that smile I love. I moved over and Mike put two pillows under my bum and I rested my feet on his shoulders. I knew what was coming next. My breathing had turned shallow and I started to sweat.

Mike touched my latest acquisition to my ass. Oh my god. It was still so cold and I had no idea how it was going to fit in my ass. He teased my ass with it and then slid it inside of my pussy.

"I'll use some lube, too, but we might as well take advantage of all that lovely juice leaking out of you."

I love the cold feel but still jump when I feel it. Tonight was no exception. The toy had four circular widths increasing in diameter down to the handle. I didn't think the handle was really necessary. No way was that getting lost in my ass. I'd be happy tonight if I could just handle two of its circles.

"I think you can manage at least three tonight babe, maybe all four?"

Damn it, that man can read my mind sometimes. "Let's just start with two, okay?"

“Oh, that won't be any fun. After all, it's our anniversary and we always try at least one new thing. Isn't that right, Beth?"

I just nodded my head. Mike pulled out the still cold toy and proceeded to cover it and his fingers with lube. I tried to relax as I felt his first finger push past the tight ring of my ass. It felt cold, just like my new purchases.

"Why don't you play with your clit while I get down to business?” Mike suggested.

I didn't need to be told twice. I started to slowly rub my clit between two fingers, using my other hand to keep stimulating my nipples. The more I did, the more relaxed I became.

Mike pushed two fingers inside my ass. He moved them, opening and closing them, slowly stretching my tight ass. Gradually, his fingers made room for a third. I kept rubbing my clit and nipples and soon was mewling like a cat. He didn't need any more acknowledgment. I felt his fingers withdrawing and they were replaced with the head of the purple, glass ice toy.

He pushed slowly and I felt that familiar burn as it both widened me and forced its way in. Rubbing my clit more firmly, I took a deep breath and let myself relax against that ice cold, thick invader. I let out a small gasp as my ass accepted the first circle.

"Good girl, you're doing great," Mike told me.

Slowly, the initial pain gave way to pleasure. Pleasure from the cold, from having my ass filled, from playing with my clit and, most importantly, making Mike happy and proud that he married me.

Mike started pushing harder and soon I had two lengths inside of me. My pussy had begun to tighten and drip again, feeling the pain and pleasure of the dildo’s girth invading my ass. With one further push, Mike managed to get the third one in and I rubbed my clit harder.

I thought I was one pinch of a nipple away from orgasm. That man can read my mind. He reached over me, gave one nipple a pinch and tugged it away from my body at the same time. I came, drenching my hand, and clamped my ass tightly around the icy cold mass in there.

I watched as a huge grin appeared on Mike’s face before it was replaced by a look of need. His cock was purple and engorged. I knew he'd need his release soon.

"Turn over and get on all fours, Beth," Mike quietly told me.

He was restraining himself. I quickly flipped over, my newest toy still nestled deep in my ass. Mike stepped closer to the bed and, in one quick movement, drove his cock into my pussy. Thankfully, it was still soaking wet and took his cock balls deep without fuss.

I reached down to feel Mike's cock, and the toy in my ass. Being filled so completely is a sensation not easily described, but I love it. I started to play with my clit again as Mike began fucking me in earnest. Even as he thrust his cock in and out, he pushed the toy further into my ass. When he got the fourth ring in, I screamed louder than ever - and climaxed again.

After a few more thrusts, Mike grabbed my hair and emptied his balls into me. He was still pushing and pulling on that damn toy even as he spurted. I swear it still felt cold. One final push and I tipped over into yet another orgasm and collapsed on the bed. Mike fell on top of me but not until he’d pulled the toy from my ass and tossed it onto the bed alongside the other one. I heard them clink together.

We lay in a heap in each other’s arms. Mike pushed my sweaty hair away from my eyes. Happy Anniversary,” he said.

I smiled, kissed him, and thanked him for a great anniversary evening. We lay together until we got up to shower together. The warm water from the shower was a nice contrast from the cold I'd just experienced.

As Mike washed, he asked, "What are you planning for my birthday?"

I laugh and tell him must wait to find out. “I haven't run out of ideas yet,” I promised. Hopefully, I never will.

Over the course of our marriage, I think we’ve tried everything cold we could. At times, I dared Mike to see how many ice cubes he could get into my pussy, still maintain and erection and fuck me. That number has varied over the years. I’ve also dared him to do the same with the ice in my ass.

One memorable winter, we had several snowstorms back-to-back. That's not common in Virginia. We were snowed in and had the house to ourselves. We had our usual fun with snow and my glass toys, but I needed something new. In bed one night, I noticed the icicles hanging around the house. I snuck out and brought a few in. I woke up Mike and we spent the night trying out different things with them.

Another night, I brought in a bowl of snow. I decided to try out my sculpting skills with the snow. I managed to make a passable dildo and let Mike fuck me with that. It melted quite quickly but he replaced it with his cock.

All of this brings me to where I am tonight.

I’d gotten a bowl of ice from the freezer and woken Mike. It was summer and I was hot and wanted my special cool down.

"Hey honey, you want to wake up and cool me off and then heat me up?" I asked Mike.

He sleepily agreed and I picked up a few cubes. Still too dry, they stuck to my fingers. I was getting ready to pop a few in my mouth when one cube fell onto Mike's cock. Not thinking, I’d grabbed it and lifted, not realizing it would stick to his skin. The poor man screamed when I pulled it off.

Suddenly, there was blood all over my hand and I looked down to see what I’d done. We tried to treat it at home. It seemed just a small tear but it would not stop bleeding. That’s how we ended up in the emergency room. I listened to Mike and didn't tell the doctor the truth. I told him I’d been pleasing my husband orally and I’d caught my teeth on his foreskin. It was as good an explanation as any. At least, we thought so.

The doctor treated Mike and we waited for his discharge instructions.

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked him. I couldn't stand for him to be angry with me.

"I was at first, but I know you didn't do it on purpose,” he said. “I love it when you wake me up and want to play. And you know I love all that cold play stuff, too. Anything that gets you off and makes you happy, I am up to trying. You should know that by now. We've been together almost thirty years. I love you no matter what. You know that."

It's true. I know it. I leaned over and gave him a tender kiss and thanked him for putting up with me all these years.

"Who am I to complain? I knew you were a kinky girl when I married you. Nothing's changed, so don't worry."

“Okay, but I think I'll give ice a rest for now."

Mike laughed. Just then the doctor came back in with instructions for his release.

"Don't get the stitches wet for 24 hours and no sex until it heals and the stitches dissolve. Probably take about a week," the doctor said, adding he could take medication for any pain.

He handed us the papers and we started to walk out. As we reached the door, the doctor had one more suggestion.

"If it's still really painful and swollen,” he said, “you can always put some ice on it."

Mike and I made it to the car before we started to laugh hysterically.

More ice? Just what the doctor ordered.

Published 
Written by Gillianleeeza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments