Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan Uses All Her Talents As A Realtor-Chapter 4

"Joan meets new clients and discovers a new kind of intimacy."

48
5 Comments 5
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"If you like the story, please press like. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All comments are appreciated."

Joan drove up to a lovely home in a very quaint neighborhood. As she slid from the car, her sexy dress slid up, showing her bare thighs. Joan smiled to herself as the sexual tension surged through her body in anticipation of meeting this attractive couple and gaining their trust in her ability to sell their home.

Just as Joan approached their front door, the door swung open, with a beautiful couple smiling, welcoming her inside their beautiful home.

The husband introduced himself and his wife, “Hi Joan, I'm Jerry, and this is my wife, Gloria. We are glad to meet you. We were impressed by your advertisement in the paper and have looked forward to meeting you. I know you will be the right fit for us in selling our wonderful home.”

Both were well dressed and gave Joan a warm hug and kiss. Jerry seemed to linger longer as his hands held Joan close. She knew he could feel the heat coming from her excited body.

Gloria suggested they go to the den and have some mixed drinks to start the viewing, and Joan readily accepted. Gloria made three large mixed drinks and handed one to Joan.

“As you can see, we use this den more like an office, but with the couch and comfort chair, the room is used for quiet time also.”

Joan replied, “I agree the room is perfect, light and bright but warm and comfortable.”

Jerry pushed a button on the desk, then a projection screen lowered from the ceiling, and an X-rated movie started playing. The window shades closed while the lights dimmed.

Jerry commented, “I hope the movie does not offend you, Joan, as this is one of our favorite movies. I thought this would set the mood for viewing our home, or as we say, our lovenest. Can I get you another drink?”

With the drinks and the movie playing in the background, the conversation was light and friendly, sometimes turning risky. Joan's dress had slid up while sitting on their couch. Joan did not attempt to adjust or cover her exposed thighs. Gloria was sitting right next to Joan. She was wearing a short black party-style dress, which also was exposing her thighs and panties.

Jerry could not help himself and said, “I am not sure if we will get the tour of our home completed this afternoon, I have two beautiful women sitting in front of me, exposing their beautiful legs. Other things are coming to my mind, making me think I am a naughty boy.”

They all laughed, and the conversation turned more intimate. Gloria's hand found its way onto Joan’s bare thigh, slowly caressing her leg, higher and higher. Joan leaned back on the couch, letting her legs part, giving Gloria more access to her hot pussy. Jerry's eyes watched closely as the two of them became more intimate, crossing barriers. Gloria's hand slid into Joan's panties, messaging her horny cunt. Joan leaned towards Gloria, sliding her hand into the gaping top of Gloria's dress, finding and caressing her perky breasts and nipples.

Gloria reached over with her other hand, pulling Joan's head and lips to hers, the two exchanging a very passionate kiss, including tongue and juices. Both Gloria's and Joan's dresses were in disarray, as the two were in a lust-filled passionate embrace.

Jerry continued watching the two women as they caressed and kissed each other in heated passion. Gloria slid from the sofa to the floor, between Joan's legs. She reached up and grasped Joan's soaked panties, pulling on them as Joan lifted her butt to let the panties slide down her legs to the floor. Gloria picked up Joan's wet panties and brought them to her face, inhaling Joan's cunt juices before tossing the soaked panties to her husband.

Gloria leaned forward onto Joan's body, pulling down her dress, kissing her lips, and suckling her breasts before lowering her lips and tongue to Joan's glistening cunt. Joan groaned out in heated passion as she held Gloria's face deep into her horny cunt. Gloria's hands were raking Joan's breasts as her face and lips drank the juices flowing from Joan's cunt. Both women were in extreme sexual heat, even hotter than the movie playing on the screen.

Jerry dropped his slacks and underwear onto the floor, exposing his swollen throbbing cock. His hand stroked his cock as he watched the two women, in extreme lust, satisfy each other's desires.

Jerry spoke, “Let me get in on this fucking action. I am so horny watching you two slutty cunts getting so fucking turned on. I know the three of us have a lot of extreme naughty lust to share. Let's all go upstairs and explore.”

Jerry followed the two naked butts as they continued to caress each other, with their dresses in a shambles while climbing the stairs as they went to the master bedroom. The lights dimmed, and erotic rock music played from all corners of the room. Joan noticed that the room had a lot of mirrors, with cameras in all the corners, completely covering the room. She also saw leather straps and a leather seat hanging from the ceiling. In the corner was a steel structure with leather restraints and ties. There was also a case of tools to punish the person restrained on the rack. Joan was nervous but sexually excited from what she saw.

Gloria pulled Joan into her arms in a passionate hug and kiss as her hands unzipped Joan's dress, letting it fall to the floor. Joan responded with equal enthusiasm, pulling Gloria's dress off her hot body — two naked women in a tight embrace, their lips and bodies glued together, sharing each other taste and juices, both wanting and needing to get fucked.

The two women pulled apart as they saw Jerry walk over to Joan, pulling her into a tight embrace and passionate kiss, his hands caressing every intimate part of her body. Joan was engrossed in Jerry's passion when she felt and heard a loud smack on her exposed ass cheeks. Joan was startled by the pain, which also created a lust-filled passion growing in her body. The spanking continued, causing Joan to twist and turn as the passionate kiss with Jerry ended.

Joan yelled for both to hear, “I am yours to do with me as you please. I have never experienced this type of sexual pleasure, but I am ready. Take me, and make me satisfy all your fantasies and desires.”

SmoothiesKivi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SmoothiesKivi

Jerry pushed Joan down onto her knees, his cum dripping cock rubbing Joan's face. “Suck it bitch, deep into your lips and down your throat.”

Joan reached up and slid her hand along his large dripping cock. She slid the skin back, revealing his cock helmet. Jerry grabbed her head, shoving her lips onto his cum dripping cock, deep down her throat. Joan gagged and spit as juices ran down her chin. All of a sudden, Joan felt another stinging slap from a whip on her ass cheeks, all the way to her horny cunt. Jerry continued to fuck her face deep in her throat. Gloria continued to whip her ass, cunt and legs. The beating was so painful that Joan started squirting piss all over her legs and feet, and also Jerry's feet, all the piss ending up on the hardwood floor.

Gloria yelled out, “You dirty bitch, you just pissed all over our floor. You will lick Jerry's feet clean of your piss and then lick and swallow all the piss on the floor. You are a bad girl and are going to be punished.”

Joan started licking Jerry's feet, salty but not terrible. Joan felt the whip across her ass and then straight between her legs, striking her cunt. Gloria was whipping her harder and harder. Joan bent over, her lips touching the piss-covered floor, the whip struck again, and Joan started licking up the piss in earnest now, which was warm and bitter. She was drinking her piss as the whipping continued.

When Gloria was satisfied with the piss licked up from the floor, she pulled Joan's head up and over to her glistening cunt.

“Eat my cunt, suck my clit until I cum, and piss all over your fucking face, you piss-drinking slut.” Joan hesitated for a second, just long enough for the whip to lash out across her back and ass. “Suck me bitch.”

Joan licked and sucked Gloria's cunt with a vengeance, her hands holding onto Gloria's ass cheeks. Joan's fingers found the tight opening in Gloria's ass and entered. A large paddle swatted Joan's welted red ass.

Gloria yelled out, “Fuck my ass deep, you bitch. I am going to cum all over your fucking face and body.”

Joan fucked Gloria's ass with a lust-filled determination. Gloria held Joan's head in tight to her throbbing cunt as Joan fucked Gloria's ass deep and hard. Gloria exploded all over Joan, again and again, piss and cum running down Joan's face and body.

Gloria told Joan to lick her fingers fresh from Gloria's ass, and lick her cunt and the floor clean of cum and piss. Joan did as she was told. She wondered if that was the end of the session, but she was wrong.

Joan was so fucking horny, yet the welts and the abuse had not brought her to an orgasm. Gloria lifted Joan by her head, kissing Joan's piss-covered lips, and pulled her over to the rack. Joan gasped. Gloria held Joan, her face against the rack, as Jerry strapped her tight.

They left her on the rack for quite a long time before returning with drinks. They funneled vodka down Joan's throat, making her gag and cough. The beatings began again with the whip. At the same time, Jerry was exploring Joan's ass, including the opening into her dirty hole. As his fingers penetrated her hole, Joan moaned out in erotic pleasure.

“Fuck me, you bastard. You have had your way with me, fuck my ass until I explode in extreme orgasm.”

Joan felt a least four fingers entering her ass, stretching her tight hole, making her ready for his cock.

“Fuck my ass now, you ass fucker.”

Joan felt Jerry's cock at the entrance of her ass. She pushed her butt back onto his cock, feeling his cock slide deep into her dirty hole. Gloria came around the rack and put nipple clamps on both her erect nipples, making Joan scream out in pain and demand, “Fuck my dirty ass now, deep and hard. I deserve a good fucking after what you two have put me through, fuck this horny bitch.”

And with that scream, Joan and Jerry exploded in orgasm, with cum and piss covering her and the floor.

Joan was left hanging on the rack, completely spent. She figured that they had finished torturing her and would release her limp, fucked body soon. Gloria appeared at her side and started taking off the restraints, holding Joan to the rack. Joan sank to the floor, landing on her knees. She looked up at Jerry and Gloria and stared up at Jerry's ass-fucking cock, fresh from her ass, covered in juices.

Gloria ordered Joan, “Suck his cock clean. You are such a naughty girl, and I can tell you love to suck dirty cocks. You are such a bitch.”

Joan took his cock into her hand and guided his member into her lips. Gloria pushed Joan's head deep onto Jerry's cock, balls deep. Joan licked and sucked his ass-fucking cock clean, like a good cocksucker. Joan felt used and abused as she settled back onto her knees. Her body was covered in sweat and love juices. Yet she felt good inside. This was something she always wanted to happen to her.

Gloria took Joan's hand, helping her up from the piss-soaked floor. She took her into the bathroom to shower. Jerry already had the water running. They washed Joan with kindness and care, including hugs and kisses. Joan's mind and body were slowly coming back to life.

When the three of them left the bathroom, they all were dressed, except for underwear, and fresh and clean. They toured the rest of the house fairly quickly. Joan had the information she needed for the listing. They sat in the kitchen going over the paperwork. Jerry mentioned that she should make a strong point of showing the master bedroom and all of its unique features.

“Not all clients will desire these special features we have had installed for our pleasure, but we know you will find the right couple for our home. You know just how important these features are.”

Joan left Jerry and Gloria’s home with big hugs and kisses, assuring them she would sell their home to the right couple and for the right price.

Joan could not wait to tell her husband what she had experienced that day as she pulled into the driveway at home. This was one time she would share her new sexual experience, with a couple she hardly knew, with Warren, and make love in the morning, as Joan's sexual desires and her sore body needed some time to rejuvenate.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments