Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Katie Takes Freckles The Pony For A Ride

"Katie has a fun filled day of activities with her pony."

19
18 Comments 18
32.5k Views 32.5k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: Sporty Sex Stories

“Good morning Norman, it’s a gorgeous morning to go riding. Go down to the barn and get ready, I will be there shortly.

We live on one hundred acres of woods and several trails that lead to our small lake. The seclusion is rewarding, especially when we go riding.

I get out of bed, shave and clean up before heading down to the barn. Once there, I take my place in my stall, waiting for Katie on hands and knees. She finally arrives for our ride and I let out a neigh as she approaches with what I will be wearing. Katie is my wife and mistress, she is a very attractive woman who is forty-five years old. She stands at five feet six inches, with shoulder length blonde hair and an overall tan. Her 36D breasts along with her heart-shaped ass and well-toned body, garner plenty of attention wherever she is.

My name is Norman, I am forty years old standing at six feet three inches with a slim muscular build, light tan skin and blonde hair long enough that Katie can grab onto. I look forward to these rides, as I know that if Katie is pleased afterward, my reward will be an enjoyable one for us both.

"Aahh, I see you are waiting like a good boy, Freckles,” Katie says as she lightly slaps my naked ass.

Running her hand lightly up my back, Katie says, “Let’s go for our ride to the lake.”

I take my hand and stomp the ground in approval while lifting my head back.in reply. I then stand and Katie raises one foot, slipping on my leather boot, sliding her hands up my leg up to where the leg joins the torso. She avoids making contact with my large and very hard cock. Katie does the same to my other foot. She then takes my hand, slipping on my leather glove and does the same with my other hand.

"That’s a good Freckles, now for your bridle." Katie says, holding out a several pieces of apple which I gobble up. She strokes my haunches, causing my long hard cock to twitch and runs her hands up my sides over to my nipples, giving them a quick pinch.

Being naked, except for the leather boots and gloves, I wait patiently for Katie. She puts on my brown leather bridle, making sure it is secure on my head. Katie takes her hand and lightly slaps my ass causing my cock to jump.

Holding the brown leather bit by my mouth, she says, “Open.”

Katie then places the bit in my mouth and I bite down. She attaches the leather ends to the rings on either side and secures the ends. Katie is also naked except for her flat suede thigh high boots and matching cowgirl hat. She takes the braided brown leather reins and attaches them to the rings on my bridle. We are now ready for our ride and Katie leads me from my stall. On the way, she grabs her brown riding crop and once outside the barn, she pulls my blonde hair gently out of the bridle.

“Mmm, Freckles. I see that you want to get to the lake and have some fun,” Katie says, looking directly at my large cock. “I look forward to more riding too.”

I crouch down so Katie may mount my shoulders. I can feel her wetness on the back of my neck as she sits there. Bent at the waist, Katie gives the command, “Giddy up.”

Letting out a loud whinny followed by a smack of the riding crop on my right haunch, we are off. Walking, bent at the waist, it is a half a mile uphill to the lake. Katie smacks first one haunch, then the other with the crop, each time she feels I am going to slow along with kicking her heels into me. I purposely bounce her on my shoulders knowing how much she enjoys it and her pussy will be ready for my large, thick cock.

After being on the trail for a while, Katie commands, “Faster, Freckles!” Digging her heels into me and slapping each haunch with the riding crop, I go into a gallop.

Reaching the large rock on the side of the trail, Katie pulls back on the reins and I slow to a walk. We are halfway to the lake and I can feel the juices flowing from her pussy, onto my neck. The sweet scent has my cock twitching.

“Whoa," Katie commands, pulling back the reins.

I feel her fingers rubbing her wet pussy and when Katie is done, she reaches around, placing them under my nose.

“Breathe deeply, Freckles.”

Taking a deep breath, I savor the scent before me. Katie notices my cock twitch in response.

“I’m excited too, Freckles, Let’s get going.”

Katie digs her heels into me and I go into my gallop. I do not stop galloping until we reach the lake.

“Whoa, Freckles, Let me dismount.”

I squat down, Katie dismounts and takes the reins. She walks me around slowly until I catch my breath.

“Good boy, Freckles, I’m so proud of you. That is the first time you galloped a full quarter mile with me riding.”

“Neigh, neigh,” I reply happily.

We have a small one room log cabin here with a fireplace. Katie walks me over to the post on the side of the cabin and ties the reins to it. Katie removes my gloves and boots before going over to turn on the garden hose. The cold water brings instant relief to my burning haunches.

Katie rinses me down, rubbing my body with her hand, making sure to avoid my cock. When she is done, Katie unties the reins from the post, removes my bridle and I whinny, shaking myself off.

“Freckles, I can’t get over how well you did today. It is time for your reward. Stay until I call for you.” Katie says.

She walks into the cabin, returning with a blanket and pillow. Walking over to the picnic table, Katie spreads out the blanket and places the pillow at one end. When she is finished, Katie tosses her cowgirl hat to the side and crawls up on the table, remaining on her hands and knees. Pointing her cute heart-shaped ass in my direction, Katie looks over her shoulder.

“Come Norman, suck my pussy as part of your reward.”

“Thank you, mistress,” I say, walking over to the table and taking my place behind her.

The sight of my mistress with her legs parted, makes my hard cock twitch in anticipation of the pleasure to come.

I bury my face in her delicious pussy, savoring the sweet smell of her womanly scent. Licking the already flowing nectar from the fleshy folds guarding her honey pot, Katie pushes back against my face. My tongue flicks across her hardened clit, eliciting loud moans from Katie.

“Umm, umm.”

Katie grinds herself on my face, the sweet juice from her pussy flows forth to my waiting mouth. Drinking the sweet nectar, I too am moaning out.

“Mmm, mmm.”

Fuck me with your tongue, I need to come!”

Her plea falls on deaf ears as I suck on the fleshy fold and slide my middle finger along the outer edge of Katie’s slit.

“God Norman, you know what I like.”

Moving my finger deep into her pussy, searching out that special “spot” and sucking on the other fleshy fold, Katie is trembling as her orgasm is slowly building. My finger slips out from her wetness and is replaced with my tongue slithering around deep inside Katie’s pussy. Licking the inner walls, seeking out that “spot,” I rub her clit with my finger.

“Yes, yes!” Katie cries out as my tongue works its magic on that “spot.”

She is now resting on her forearms, as her orgasm causes her to convulse uncontrollably.

“OH GOD! I’M CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!

Katie pushes back hard as the sweet juice flows over my tongue and into my mouth. I drink up all that I can. After I finish licking the juice from Katie’s inner thighs, she collapses onto her stomach. I stand and run my hand gently up and down her back as well as doing the same with her legs, using my other hand.

With her orgasm over and Katie is rested, she rolls on her side, “Okay, Norman, get up here so I can ride that large cock of yours.”

Crawling up on the table, I lie on my back with the pillow under my head. Katie rises to her knees, swinging one knee over me so that she is now straddling my midsection. Facing me, Katie lowers herself and rocks her hips back and forth, sliding her pussy along my cock. I love watching her large breasts sway as she moves on me.

When Katie is ready, she rises up just enough so I can hold my cock up. Slowly, she lowers herself onto my cock. Her wet, warm pussy engulfs my hard cock. She leans down and we share a loving yet passionate kiss as her pussy tightens around my throbbing cock.

Sitting back up, Katie begins rocking her hips back and forth, squeezing my cock. After a while, she begins to slide up and down my rigid cock, squeezing her pussy as she moves. We are looking at each other the entire time, the sight of her full breasts, as she fucks me, is a sight to behold.

VivianSoto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianSoto

Katie rides my cock faster, her moans of pleasure fill the air. I reach up with both hands and pinch her taught nipples as she puts her hands on my chest for support.

“Oh fuck, I’m cumming again!” Katie screams out as she slams down on my cock, over and over.

With one last downward thrust, my mistress explodes in orgasm. My cock sends shot after shot of my seed into her honey pot. There is so much cum, that some flows out of her and onto my balls.

Katie collapses on top of me and I wrap my arms around her, holding her tight. Our hearts are beating as one as we lay there, letting our orgasms subside. Only when my cock becomes flaccid, slipping out from Katie’s pussy does she slide off of me. We lay on our sides facing and embracing each other while sharing gentle kisses.

After resting for a while, Katie sits up and says, “Let’s swim, out to the platform.”

I get off the table as Katie turns to face me and holds up her right leg. I slip the boot down her smooth skin and let the boot drop to the ground. Holding the heel of her delicate foot, I kiss her toes.

“Mmm, mmm. I love when you do that Norman, now the other boot.”

She holds up her left leg, I slip the boot down her smooth skin and let the boot drop to the ground. Holding the heel of her delicate foot, I lick each digit as I suck on them.

“God Norman, if you don’t stop, we won’t get to the platform.”

Letting Katie’s big toe slip from my mouth, I gently lower her leg and take her soft hand in mine. Helping her down from the table, she shouts, “Race ya!”

Before I can react, Katie is off like a bolt of lightning. Not far behind, I hit the water and we race the one hundred yards out to the platform. I nearly beat Katie, who climbs up the ladder while I pull myself up on the edge. We both collapse onto our backs, catching our breath. The warmth of the sun feels good on our cool bodies as we lay there.

Basking in the sun, working on our tans, we lay quietly and enjoy the sound of the gentle waves lapping at the platform and the slight bobbing of the platform lulls us to doze off. Not sure how long I dozed, I slowly wake to the feel of Katie’s fingernails lightly scraping along my flaccid cock. Opening my eyes, I watch as Katie slips her hand behind my now semi-soft cock and slowly lifts it to her mouth.

Katie looks right at me as her tongue swirls around the large mushroom shaped head and along the ridge.

“Oohh, oohh.” I moan out as her full lips part and the head slowly disappears.

Sliding down the hard shaft, her hand fondles my nut sac. Katie reaches the base, sucks hard and moves back up to the head, letting it pop out. Smiling, she goes down and runs her tongue all around my nut sac as her hand glides up and down my saliva covered shaft. Katie sucks first on one nut, then slides her tongue up the underside of my shaft and takes the head in her mouth for one quick suck before licking her way back down.

“Mmm, mmm, Please let me come, mistress.”

Reaching my nut sac, she runs her tongue all around the sac and then sucks on the other nut as her hand rubs the head of my cock, spreading the precum all around.

Katie lets the nut slip from her mouth and looking at me with her light blue eyes, says, “Are you ready to have your nut sac completely drained?”

“Yes, mistress, yes!” I cry out.

Katie licks my cock head, her delicate hand rolls my nut sac in her palm while her other hand encircles the thickness of my pulsating shaft and slowly moves up, then down the shaft. Her warm mouth descends over my cock head, sucking and licking, slowly taking every inch of my manhood. The feeling of sliding down Katie’s throat, sends a jolt throughout my body

“Please, please, let me come!” I cry out, raising my hips, trying to remain deep in her throat as her mouth slides back up. Stopping briefly, Katie plunges down on my shaft, sucking hard. The sounds of her sucking along with watching her head bobbing up and down, making it hard for me to stop from coming.

“Mmpphh, mmpphh, mmm.” Katie moans, sensing that I am about to release my seed.

“Oh God, I’m cumming!” I cry out as my body tenses.

Katie releases my cock, puts the tip of her tongue while pumping my pulsating shaft. I watch as the first eruption sends a thick, creamy rope of cum splashing on her tongue. The next load, goes flying into her mouth, the following eruptions either land on her tongue or spray the inside of her mouth. When the last of my cream is coaxed out from my nut sac, Katie sits up and very loudly swallows what cum remains in her mouth.

“Thank you for allowing me to come, mistress.”

“Always a pleasure, Norman. Now, you know what is next.”

“Yes mistress, twenty push-ups followed by twenty sit-ups.”

“You will wait until I am done and swimming back to shore before starting, Norman.”

“Yes, mistress.”

Watching my beautiful wife doing her exercises has my cock rock hard and ready for her, just the way she likes me to be. When she is finished, Katie stands and dives off the platform. I watch, knowing I must do the same number of freestyle, backstroke and butterfly strokes as she does in the same sequence.

When Katie is out of the water, I do my push-ups, followed by sit-ups. I stand and dive off the platform, starting off with the freestyle stroke, then the backstroke and finishing with the butterfly stroke.

Standing on shore, I go right into character, shaking off the water as I neigh and shake my head. Katie is walking toward me already dressed in her boots and cowgirl hat. She is carrying my bridle with the bit and reins.

Katie tells me, “It is time to head back to the main cabin, Freckles," while putting on my bridle.

I immediately open my mouth so Katie may insert the seven inch bit. Once in place I bite down and Katie leads me by the reins to the side of the cabin. Tying the reins to the post, she goes and turns on the hose and rinses the sand from my foot. Taking a towel, Katie dries my foot and slips on my boot. She moves to my other foot, rinses the sand from it, dries the foot with the towel and slips on the other boot.

Looking at me, Katie asks, “Are you ready, Freckles?”

“Neigh, neigh,” I reply, moving my head up and down.

“Good, we are running to the large rock.”

Katie has the riding crop in her hand as she leads me by the reins and off we go, downhill all the way back to the cabin. When we reach the rock, Katie commands, “Down, Freckles.”

I squat down and Katie mounts my shoulders. The feel of her pussy against me causes my cock to twitch. She notices it and gives a playful slap on both haunches. Standing now, I wait for the next command, but to my surprise and delight, Katie decides to rub my cock with the crop and give a few slaps beforehand.

When Katie finishes with her teasing, the command is given, “Giddy up, Freckles” and off we go.

The gait is a moderate one to start with, but soon after, Katie digs her heels into me, swats my haunches and commands, “Faster, Freckles!”

I take off running and am thankful it is downhill. Finally, the barn and cabin come into view. I run even faster as Katie holds onto the reins more so in fear of falling off, though my mistress knows all too well that I will never let any harm come to her.

I slow to a gait as we arrive at the barn. Once inside, I squat down and Katie dismounts taking me by the reins, to my stall. There, she removes my bridle and bit followed by my gloves. Taking her hands, Katie lifts my right leg and removes my boot saying, “You were a very good boy today, Freckles and shall be justly rewarded.” Katie moves to my left leg, raises it and removes my other boot.

Taking me in her arms, Katie looks at me and whispers in my ear, “Let’s go to the cabin and make love, Norman.”

We kiss passionately, letting our hands explore one another for several minutes. Katie then takes my hand in hers and we happily go to our cabin and make love to one another the rest of the day and well into the night.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

**

Copyright ©2016 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments