Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

L018: Lizzy’s story: Lizzy’s vacation 7

"Lizzy and her Daddy begin their new life together. A vacation first, before it really begins."

6
2 Comments 2
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words

I sleep heavily through the night, not even stirring when you carry me to our bed. I only begin to rouse the next morning around nine o’clock.  I wake then from the feel of your checking my diaper.  I groan awake and turn to you.

“Daddy, thank you so much for yesterday. It was the bestest day.”

You smile at me and my talking childishly to you.

“Well sweetie, I think today we need to get your hair cut, so I learn how to do it,” you tell me.

I am not really sure what you are talking about and look puzzled.  I go to a salon when my hair needs cut, I don’t think you would be able to style it.  You see my look and pull on my pubes just a little, and I understand.  Which makes me blush.

“Daddy!”

You get us cleaned up, but after our bath together and you drying me, you tell me that you will diaper me after, but for now you are just going to put me in toddler panties.  I grin as I have never felt those on me before.  Just a little thick padding in the crotch and cotton all the way up to my tummy.  Not like the bikini panties, I always wore before this all started.

They do feel different, and enjoyable. 

As my Daddy dresses me, you explain that most the people who work in Babyland live here, and so are either an Adult Baby or a Mommy or Daddy.  I should not stare or make comments about who we interact with.  The Adult Baby’s will be dressed for work while they are on the job, just like I was when I was finishing work.

I tell you I understand, but in reality, knowing this is just going to make me wonder who is who in our interactions.

Dressed, breakfast and bottle under our belts, we head out.  The baby hair salon is close enough you can just push me in the stroller.  I feel my cunt start to twitch as we get closer and closer.  I have never had anything done with those hairs before.  While they are not all that thick, the thought of someone clipping me there is very intriguing.

There are regular stylist stations in the front room of the salon, but when you give our name we are led to the back where there are several private rooms.  Almost like ones for a massage.  There is a table in the middle of the room, but it has stirrups at one end.

A very pretty lady comes in, maybe a couple of years younger than me.  She first shows you a book of how my hair could be clipped, but you tell her you would like me close-clipped all over, none showing really.  Short enough for not much to show, but not so short that it makes me itch.

She smiles and says she know exactly how you would like it.  It is how she wears hers too.  And when she turns to the counter to get things, I see the bottom of her diaper peeking out under her uniform.  For some reason, this just starts me dripping more.  Am I going to embarrass myself by being so wet before we start?

She tells you to lift me up on the table, and either raise my dress above my waist, but it is better to take it off if I don’t mind.  Oh, for the beautiful baby girl to see me naked, now I am throbbing.  You lift my dress off me and remove my panties.  I am naked now sitting on the towel on the table.  My mons are gleaming with my juices, and I can’t help as more and more drip out of me.

She, her name is Gracie, brings a cart over next to the stool at the end of the table.  She sits down on it and lifts my legs up into the stirrups and spread them rather wide.  You are standing at the side of the table and help me scoot down so I am at the edge.  She lifts the back of the table up so I am somewhat sitting up and can see her as she works.  You have your hand on my stomach rubbing it.

Gracie can see me fully and completely now, and my shame for how wet I already am.

She just smiles at me, and brings a warm cloth to my slit and wipes me.  Then a soapy sponge and washes all my hair down there.  She rinses, then softly dry me with a towel. 

Picking up a comb she begins to comb my hair over and over.  Her fingers go inside my outer lips to pull them out some so to comb those hairs.  She lifts my ass cheeks some and spread my crack, but says I really don’t have anything much back there to deal with.  But the feel of her cool fingers running up and down my crack to check starts me dripping again.

Gracie is so good about all this, she just wipes the warm cloth over me again to catch all the drippings.  Before we are done she will do this several more times, me loving the gentle feel of her fingers on my slit and clit.

Gracie shows you how to comb the hair, starting at the top of my mons, hold the comb close to my skin to clip the hairs against the comb.  This she tells you will get me short but not too short.  The top hairs clipped and gone, she slowly works down the sides of my cunt clipping hairs there.  Sometimes using her fingers to pull the hairs away from my body to clip them. 

This all feels rather sensational to me.  She tells you what scissors and combs to buy for you to do this for me.  I see that all through my clipping, you are getting a little hard just as I keep dripping.

When Gracie finishes my pussy cut, she asks you if you would like her to shave my legs and armpit.  At this point, all you can do is nod yes.

She picks up the soapy sponge and come up next to me and lifts my arm, soaping me well.  Then I feel her run the razor over my pit.  She leans in to inspect her work to make sure all is gone, and I can feel her breath against my pit.  What a unique feeling.  She does the other, then moves to soap my legs. 

She lifts each individually out of the stirrup and holds it on her shoulder as she shaves me.  And then the other.  She runs her hands up and down my legs and thighs to make sure all is removed.  Damn, I am dripping again.  And you are getting even harder.

After she shaves and dries each of my legs, she slowly rubs lotion all up and down each leg now.  Then puts them back in the stirrup.  You are hiding yourself some behind the table so she does not see your condition.  But she just smiles sweetly at both of us. 

She brings out some coconut oil and begins to run in in my mons and all over my cunt.  Slowly, pressing just enough for me to fully enjoy her touch.  Especially when she spread both my outer and inner lips to rub the oil over them and up and down my slit.  Her touch on my clit as she polishes it makes it hard as a pebble.

EvelinLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvelinLuna

Gracie has given up wiping me and is just letting my juices flow down to the towel under me.  She stands away from the stool and says I am finished. 

“And you have the room for the next forty minutes still if you would like to take your time examining Lizzy’s fresh look.”  She winks at me as she leaves.

The door is hardly closed behind her when you are down between my legs.  First, running your fingers over my almost bare pussy.  Then you sit on the stool and lick all around feeling the soft skin right there for you.  But it is not long that you are again standing, taking your pants down, and with me it this positions, ass to the edge, legs spread in the stirrups, you are at the perfect place to press your hard-throbbing cock into my awaiting pussy.

Oh, after Gracie’s more or less foreplay on me, and your touches I am clutching you at the first thrust.  And continue as you do over and over and over.  Oh my, it is hard for me to keep from crying out so loud everyone in the salon would hear. 

Feeling my skin as you thrust in over and over against your pubes is so delightful.  And you realize that perhaps you should be clipped to.  But you would have to do it yourself, as you know I would be upset watching Gracie clip you as she had me.  Yes, scissors and comb are on the shopping list.

But you think all that later.  Right now, feeling me clench against you, and the trembling I am doing at each thrust, it is not that long until we both cum together.  Something we find ourselves doing often.  I will on occasion cum a few times before, but in the final thrust as you spew into me I usually cum one more time with you.

Spent, you fall back on the stool and lay your head against my cunt, kissing my thighs soft as we both slow our breathing.

You wonder and chuckle to yourself a little, would I one day give you a heart attack with all our passion.  It would be a lovely way to go, but no not for many, many years.

It is thirty minutes later, now redressed and somewhat calmed that we leave the room.  You ask me if I would like to have my head haircut too?  Looking around and seeing the baby girls and boys sitting on booster chairs as their hair is cut, into very youthful styles, I tell you that perhaps I would. 

The receptionist quickly calls a young man over and he takes me to wash my hair.  You sit in a chair close to the station as he cuts my hair into a shorter pixie cut.  When finished you smile your approval at me.

It is a cut which I can wear when we go out as adults, but also one that will look like your sweet little girl when at home.

You go to pay for my cuts, and I see you have a bag when you come back to me. What has my Daddy bought?

We are home by afternoon, so I can be fed, bottled, and put down in my crib for a nap.  I always squirm a lot when you put me in my crib as I feel so far from you, but as soon as the pacifier is in my mouth, and you have rubbed my back some, I am sound asleep.

While I am asleep you are busy. 

After the usual hour or so I wake up.  I am coming to find I really do like a mid-day nap and to be put to bed early.  For years I went with not enough sleep while working, and now it is like I am making up that lost time.

When you come to get me up, checking my diaper, and how new and wonderful I feel with just short fluffy hair there, you do see that I am wet and carry me to the changing table.

Once wiped dry, you do just stare down at me in joy.  I am becoming more and more of your baby Lizzy for you.  I don’t mention it much, but we do have many adult-to-adult conversations about things, but in moments like this, I am your precious little girl.  And you do not want it any other way.

You so enjoy rubbing the oil over me and linger doing it.  When I am oiled, instead of the powder and new diaper you carry me and lay me on the bed.  You lower your boxers, and I stare in wonder.  You have clipped your hairs too.  Not as short as mine, but just so not much gets in the way.  And Little Danny is so rock hard.

I spread my legs to welcome you and you climb between my legs and slide into me.  The baby oil just applied helps with that, though my with my regularly flowing juices we usually do not need any other lubricant.

Oh, to feel you inside me, and our clip mons, my nicely oiled, rubbing against each other.  You fuck me this way for several minutes, then withdraw and huskily tell me to roll over.  You help me and lift me so my ass is raised, and you are behind me.  You take me doggie style, which I love, as you plunge into me over and over.

Then I realize even more why you want us this way as I feel your fingers rubbing over my fresh mons.  You do this for a bit before moving down to find my clit and rub it as we pound each other.  

You clit play brings me to a climax in seconds, my back arches into your stomach and I let out a cry.  You slow some to let me collect myself, and then you begin to accelerate again.  Minutes later when you cum, I in a way do again too.  The new feeling of both of us, you rubbing against my ass as you now are, and stroking my clipped cunt is overwhelming. 

We lay down next to each other, my back to you.  And even though I just finished my nap, it is nice just to lie next to you now.

Your fingers begin to run up and down my crack, and you whisper in my ear, “Sweetpea, would you like me to try it now.”

I just nod my head so you can feel it against your chest.

And you do.  You bring you one hand to my slit and rub up and down it until you put two fingers in me to play with my g-spot.  Then the finger of your other hand, so wet with my juices, find my hold and begin to slide in.  You pause for a minute when you get to my sphincter to let me relax, then you press in more, and I moan with delight. 

Yes, this is something I realize I like too.  You play in both my holes until this time I yell with elation.

You ease your hands away, and just pull me close to you.

“Oh baby, are you okay?  Did you like that?  I hope,” with concern, you ask.

I roll to face you and kiss you hard.  “Daddy, that was wonderful, I do believe it will add something new to our play.”

My, all the things we are learning on this vacation.

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments