Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"Making A Living" (Smoking Fetish)

"Young couple honors paid request to have wife smoke during sex."

4
1 Comment 1
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Enjoy the read. Please comment and follow. Many thanks! - Lawrence"

Val felt it approaching. Sitting at his computer, next to his sleeping wife, Val's body was firming for the pending eruption. On the screen before him was the most beautiful ebony female – sucking a white cock while halfway through a Newport. He’d paused the video at the part where she’d managed to get her amazing glossed lips over the cork of her cigarette and the tip of the guy’s cock at the same time.

The Nubian beauty made a tight seal around both, and was in the middle of the strongest part of the drag, when he paused the frame. Val was especially aroused, because her pretty eyes were locked on the glowing cherry of the Newport. Her soft cocoa cheeks had hollowed, and in the frozen shot, all of the smoke had stopped rising from the tip. It was inside the cigarette, heading into her young, beautiful body. He was looking at something amazing.

Cock wrapped in a foot of folded toilet paper, Val was stroking smoothly and really enjoying himself. Staring at the young ebony beauty being so naughty had him mesmerized. He was going to cum. Suddenly, his attention was broken by the spoon in the melting ice cream next to him. Falling from a stabbed upright position, it came to rest on the side of the bowl, making a dinging sound - a sound not loud enough to wake Sessie, but loud enough to startle him.

“Fuck,” he said softly.

He knew he’d do well to finish up, or else he’d end up eating a sugary soup. Val brought himself back to the lips once again – the lips frozen still - frozen on the cock and cork. He started to bring it all together for release. The young beautiful woman, the Newport, the French-cut fingernails, cigarette and manhood sealed together in her mouth, the hard pull on the smoke, the hollowed cheeks, the sensual, almost prideful gaze at the cherry. Val’s eyes suddenly went misty. The warm rush was on him.

In between the first sensation of orgasm and the first of twelve jets of jism, Val had a sudden inspiration. He quickly stood straight up from his seat. Throwing the toilet paper intended to catch his semen onto the floor, he grabbed the bowl of ice cream and shot his entire load into the bowl. Rope after rope splashed inside the bowl, with the last of the viscous liquid sliding down the sides of what was left of the strawberry dome.

Sessie never stirred.

The next morning, she woke in their king bed and lit a Camel Wide. She lay back down next to Val, who was still sleeping. As she took a long drag, she felt her pussy respond the way it did every morning. Smoking cigarettes got her wet. She knew this was a bit unusual. Sessie searched the internet and found it to be somewhat rare for a woman to have a smoking fetish - a true smoking fetish, but here it was. She was extremely aroused.

Sessie knew Val hit the jackpot. She knew that Val knew he’d hit the jackpot. Sometimes they’d fuck through three packs a day. He’d fuck her while she was smoking in the kitchen, on the patio, in the garage, anywhere really. Sometimes, just to really enjoy a movie at home, she’d light up and just sit on his throbbing root. Two hours and a dozen cigarettes later, with Val’s hard cock still inside her, there’d be puddles of Sessie’s pussy-juice under his thighs. She’d smoked herself into a froth.

MikaMoonn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MikaMoonn

Sessie smoked her morning-Camel down to a short, and then stirred Val.

“Hey. Hey. Honey, wake up.”

Opening his eyes, the smell of the smoke instantly caught his attention, causing his cock to grow. Sessie was being naughty again.

Sessie was a beautiful twenty-two-year-old woman. Large tits, thin waist, and long legs. She was well put together. Black bob-haircut with a soft neck and shoulders, she was a fetishist’s dream. Her face had a pure Norwegian look, with lips that were firm and full. Her hands were perfect. He would often watch her smoking hand grabbing his thigh when she was reverse on top. Her thumb and her two far fingers would tightly grip his thigh, while the middle and index finger curled almost upward, holding the cigarette out at a distance. He’d jerked off to this image many times, only to experience it live once again.

“We have to go to the store before it gets too late,” Sessie said.

Val pulled back the sheets to reveal his seven-inch cock, throbbing to his heartbeat.

“Not now. We have to go. Save that for later.”

Val sat up and pulled his boxers over his root, making a tent. As he and Sessie got dressed, she asked him if he had the marked currency.

“Yes. Right here.”

He raised a hundred dollar bill with “Darrell” written in small letters in one corner.

Arriving at the gas station down the street from where they live, Val turned his cell cam on.

“Hey, Darrell. This is the money you sent,” Val said into the camera, bringing the hundred into view.

Val then panned to his wife. “Say hi, Sessie.”

She threw her hand up and smiled, “Hi.”

They went inside, the video camera running the entire time. Sessie stepped to the counter, “Merit Ultra Lights, please.”

The old man behind the counter had seen them do this same routine a thousand times before. They always paid with a hundred dollar bill, always ordered random cigarettes and cigars, and they always videoed young Sessie making the purchase. He was inclined to believe something sexual was going on.

Val zoomed in on the bill at the exchange point, so Darrell could see and confirm - when they later sent him the completed video - that the purchase was conducted with the bill that he himself had marked with his own name.

Everything fully on camera, Val took the Merits from Sessie and wrote "Darrell" on the pack with a red Sharpie. This way, he would know when they opened them at the house, it was his pack of Merit Ultras they were going to use. This was the turn-on. 

Keeping the camera rolling and getting ninety-five dollars and twenty cents back as change, change they would keep as payment, the couple made their way back to their car. Once inside, Sessie held up the Merits purchased by their online customer Darrell, looked straight into the camera and said, “Darrell, when we get home, you're going to watch Val fuck me through this entire pack.”

 

Published 
Written by Lawrencetrybe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments