Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Matthew Worships His Mother In Law's Arse

"Matthew gets asked by his MIL if he likes her bottom and it seems that he does"

45
12 Comments 12
8.3k Views 8.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words

"Tell me, Matthew, do you like my bottom?" sixty-three-year-old Elizabeth St. John asked the younger man standing before her.

"Not so loud Elizabeth, someone will hear you," replied thirty-eight-year-old Matthew Sinclair, fearing that someone amongst the eighty or so people at the party would hear his rather loud-voiced mother-in-law.

"Oh, don't be such a prude and answer the question," said the rather tipsy mature woman.

"You have been drinking, Elizabeth," was Matthew's next gambit in trying to change the subject.

"Of course I have been drinking, it is a party, now tell me if you like my bottom," insisted Elizabeth.

"Yes, I like your bottom, but I am having no more of this conversation," said Matthew before walking away because although he was not sober he was sensible enough to know not to be having this conversation at this time.

Actually, Matthew really did like Elizabeth's backside and he had liked it for all of the seventeen years that he had been married to her daughter Kate and for the two or three years before that that he had known her. Elizabeth's bottom was much more substantial than her daughters and with Matthew being a bit of a 'bum man', he sometimes wondered what had attracted him to Kate because it was certainly not her backside.

The party continued and there were no more such questions from Elizabeth although Matthew did once get in a position so that he could study his mother-in-law's behind which was currently in a rather tight-fitting and expensive dress.

A little later, Elizabeth was in deep conversation with her other son-in-law, Charles, and Matthew wondered if she was asking him the same question.

That night at home in bed, Matthew could not settle and his thoughts were mostly on Elizabeth and more particularly, Elizabeth's arse, and Matthew found that his cock was stiff. Kate was fast asleep, not that Matthew was interested in her at the moment and if truth be told, not too interested in her anyway, so Matthew got out of bed and went to the bathroom and wanked into the toilet thinking of Elizabeth's St John's buttocks.

In the morning he thought that Elizabeth had been so drunk that she would not remember their brief conversation, but even if she did, she would be embarrassed by her alcohol-fueled question.

Actually, Elizabeth did remember the conversation and she was not particularly embarrassed by the question although she did think that she probably should not have asked it. Elizabeth had been thinking a lot about her bottom recently, and sexual things in general, because although her husband Stanley had not been interested in her sexually for years, she had spent a lot of time on her laptop looking at sex videos and sex sites and all sorts of things had been coming into her head.

It was mid-morning when Matthew's mobile rang and he was surprised to see it was Elizabeth calling because she very rarely rang him directly.

"Hello Elizabeth, how are you?" asked Matthew, who had always called her by her first name rather than 'mum' or such like because that was what she had wanted.

"I am alright, thank you but about our little chat last night," she started.

Thinking that she was phoning to apologise or whatever Matthew said, "Oh don't worry Elizabeth, forget it."

"Are you saying that you do not like my bottom?" she asked slightly indignantly.

"No I am not saying that, but we had both been drinking," replied Matthew.

"Matthew, I have been looking at things on the internet and I have discovered this thing, they call it ass worship or something I think," said Elizabeth sounding slightly excited.

Matthew was more stunned by this than he had been by the question the night before and he did not respond, "Matthew, are you there?" asked Elizabeth.

"Yes I am here, but I do not understand why you are telling me this Elizabeth," said Matthew, although visions of having his face in Elizabeth's buttocks came into his mind and transmitted to his stiffening penis.

"Have you heard of this ass worship thing Matthew?" was Elizabeth's next question.

"Yes I have heard of it, but I still do not know where you are going with this," said Matthew who was now close to full erection in his trousers.

"I want someone to worship my arse and I want you to do it, Matthew, don't you see?"  said Elizabeth pleadingly.

"Elizabeth, I am married to your daughter, we can't," said Matthew, although he was wishing that they could.

"Do you worship Kate's arse?" asked the older woman.

"No, she does not like having her bottom touched, and anyway she has not got an arse like yours," blurted Matthew who then knew that probably he should not have said the last bit.

"So you would like to worship my arse?" said Elizabeth gleefully.

"Fuck yes, but we can't, can we?" said Matthew honestly and also giving Elizabeth the chance to possibly have the final say on the proposal.

"Well, if you want to and I want you to, then why can't we?" asked Elizabeth.

"Because of Kate and your husband of course," said Matthew, although he sort of hoped that Elizabeth overrode that statement.

"Well, Stanley would probably not care less and neither you nor I would be telling Kate would we?" she said logically.

Matthew was still unsure, not about doing it but about Elizabeth's motives, "Are you really serious? You are not doing this to get me into trouble with Kate are you?" he asked.

"Yes I am serious and the last thing I want is for Kate to know about this conversation or anything that we might do in the future, I want you to sexually excite me by playing with my bottom," said Elizabeth thinking that she could not make it any clearer.

Matthew's erection was telling him that this was an opportunity too good to turn down, "Elizabeth I would love to," he said.

Delighted that there was no 'but' Elizabeth said, "I will phone Kate and ask if she could ask you to call around here tomorrow because there is something that I need some help with," announced Elizabeth because phoning Kate would be her normal way of asking if Matthew could visit her.

Elizabeth phoned her daughter that evening and, after the call, Kate said to Matthew, "Mother wants you to call around and see her tomorrow, I said that you would."

Pretending to be disinterested and also a bit annoyed, Matthew replied, "Well, thanks, I wonder what she wants," and hoped that his wife did not notice the bulge that was starting to form in his trousers.

Matthew's normal relationship with Elizabeth was usually quite good without them ever really being close but what Elizabeth had suggested was about to make them a hell of a lot closer.

Matthew arrived at the very large house that Elizabeth shared with her husband with shared being the right word because they spent a lot of time apart in the vast building. Stanley was out at the local golf club and with the small number of staff that did various jobs on the estate elsewhere at the moment, Elizabeth had the house to herself.

She came out to welcome Matthew and she looked stunning in her white blouse and cream jodhpurs, she did not ride too much nowadays, but she still retained the equipment and clothing. Matthew's prick hardened as he got out of his car because the jodhpurs looked tight from the front and he just knew how her arse would look in them.
 

Ratnaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ratnaaa

"Hello Matthew, I thought that I would put these on today, do you like them?" she teased as she turned to show that they really hugged her large backside.

"Fuck yes Elizabeth, they look wonderful," responded Matthew.

"We will go to my bedroom and you will do whatever you want to do with my bottom. Does that sound good to you?" she smiled back over her shoulder as her son-in-law followed her with his eyes fixed on her buttocks.

"Yes, that sounds very good, I did not know that you were interested in such things," said Matthew, who was almost drooling.

"I wasn't until a little while ago, but when I watch videos of women getting their arses licked and see how it excites them, I decided that I wanted some of that," said Elizabeth as she started climbing the stairs which thereby accentuating her arse cheeks even more.

Although Matthew knew that he was there to do things to Elizabeth's backside he did not know if he was expected to fuck her as well, so he thought that he had better ask, "Are you intending that we have sex Elizabeth?"

"Not today, I imagine that I will get a lot of pleasure from what you do to me, but I will make sure that your needs get seen to one way or another, I will not send you home to my daughter with an erection," she laughed.

They entered one of the bedrooms, the one in which Elizabeth normally slept, and she said, "Right, let's get down to business, you will probably be more comfortable with your clothes off," said Elizabeth as she brushed a hand over Matthew's bulge.

Matthew got naked and Elizabeth admired his hard cock which was not huge but quite impressive, "Mmmm, one day I might have that in me, but for now, you concentrate on my bottom, okay?"

"Yes, okay Elizabeth," replied Matthew who hoped that he did not ejaculate at an inopportune moment.

Elizabeth stood with her back to Matthew and said, "All yours," and Matthew started by caressing her large buttocks and making her sigh. After a short time doing this, he dragged Elizabeth's jodhpurs down and her arse cheeks came into view although she was wearing a thong. Elizabeth stepped out of her jodhpurs and then Matthew gently kissed each buttock before saying to her, "Please lay on the bed Elizabeth."
 

Elizabeth lay on her front and Matthew kissed the back of her thighs before again kissing her buttocks and then running a finger up and down her arse crack, pushing her thong deep into the crack between her cheeks. Elizabeth squirmed a bit and opened her legs more, she 'Ooohed' and 'Aaahed' as the kissing and crack fingering went on.

"Please get on your knees and put your arse in the air Elizabeth," requested Matthew, who did not think that his cock had ever been as hard as it was now.
 

"Oh yes baby," said Elizabeth as she did as requested and Matthew kissed each cheek one more time before shifting the thong to one side and putting his tongue in Elizabeth's exposed arse crack, "Oh fuck," she exclaimed as Matthew started licking her and she knew that she was close to orgasm.

"Put your front down and raise your arse more," said Matthew when he had a brief break from arse licking.

Elizabeth did as he asked and she screamed in orgasm as Matthew's tongue touched her arse hole, "Oh god, oh fuck," she shouted into the bedclothes as her body shook. Matthew was pleased with himself and he let Elizabeth ride her orgasm before dragging the thong down and Elizabeth lifted her knees in turn to enable its complete removal.

For a moment Matthew looked at the completely bare arse and he knew that he would probably only need one or two jerks of his cock to make himself ejaculate. He then reached forward and parted Elizabeth's ample arse cheeks as much as he could and put his head as deep between her buttocks as he could and started licking the length of the crack and all around her anus.
 

Elizabeth's body was out of control as she was hit by a series of orgasms as she screamed and writhed as Matthew rimmed her.
 

Matthew knew that he had to come soon himself as he withdrew his head from between Elizabeth's cheeks, "Elizabeth, can I wank on your arse please?" he asked after his mother-in-law slumped on the bed with a groan as she finished cumming.

"Fuck yes, toss yourself off on my arse, that was sensational," she said about her first-ever experience of having her arse worshipped.

Matthew positioned himself with his knees on either side of her wide buttocks, his knees touching her upper thighs, and he gave his cock a few sharp tugs and his spunk splattered all over Elizabeth's twin mounds as Matthew groaned and Elizabeth giggled.

Matthew then rubbed his cream into her cheeks and some into her arse crack, "Well Mrs St John, did you enjoy having your arse worshipped?" he asked.

"It was amazing, even better than I had hoped, we must do it again," replied Elizabeth and Matthew had no objection.

Elizabeth then added, "But next time that you are here I want you to give me a good spanking and then a good fucking."

Matthew was in a bit of a daze over how things had progressed since his mother-in-law had asked him if he liked her bottom, less than forty-eight hours earlier, but he had no objection to that proposal either.

"I don't know how long Kate expects me to be here, but I had better get home soon," he said as he thought that they had better not take chances.

"Okay, Matthew, you had better clean yourself up a bit and then go and thank you so much," said Elizabeth.

"Thank you Elizabeth, I enjoyed it," replied Matthew as he stroked her arse cheeks one more time.

"I am going to have a shower and then I am going to masturbate while I think of you tonguing my arse," announced Elizabeth.

"When I next wank I will be thinking of your gorgeous bum Elizabeth," said Matthew.

"Remember that next time I want your cock inside me after you have given me a good hiding," said Elizabeth.

"I am so looking forward to it," replied Matthew.

Matthew washed his cock and his thighs and he got dressed and headed for home knowing that he would very likely be seeing his mother-in-law a lot more in the future, although they both had to make sure that Kate did not know what was going on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments