Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Dirty Secrets Chapter 1

"A lusty story about a sister-in-law and how her wanton displays led to a sexy shower Nick never forgets."

82
9 Comments 9
7.3k Views 7.3k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"Nick writes about his first time truly discovering his wife's younger sister. His voyeuristic pleasures as he realizes just how attracted to her he really is lead him down a slippery slope. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please enjoy!"

What can I say about Jessi?  We are close, and there has always been a playful flirtation between us.

When we were younger, she was a quiet young woman, but always funny when she spoke.  She was chubby but not fat, with large breasts that were usually peeking just over the top of whatever shirt she was wearing.  She couldn't ever help but have fantastic cleavage.  Her light brown hair was always pulled up in a ponytail, exposing her neck and shoulders.

Her bottom was plump, and she often wore shorts that were just a little bit too tight.  I loved to see her panties through the taught fabric and think of what must be underneath.  It all started with her panties.  

Jessi was a bit aloof and never thoroughly thought things through.  Most ladies are careful not to expose themselves when sitting in short shorts, not Jessi.  She would prop one leg up and sit with her thighs open so that I couldn't help but catch a glimpse of her panties as they pulled away from her inner thigh to reveal just a tiny bit of her plump pubic mound. 

Seeing this drove me wild!  It was all I could do not to get caught staring at her pussy, which was nicely spread open by the fabric.  In the summers, she'd often wear tank tops that were just loose enough to provide an extraordinary glimpse at what was underneath. 

This all started that summer with a pair of light blue panties that I'd seen her wearing in her typical legs open position on the couch.  Sure, I had fantasized about seeing her naked and even thought about how it could feel to have sex with her. 

However, I'd never fancied myself the type to act on what I'd seen or the attraction that I'd felt until one afternoon when we were the only two at home.

The evening before, her panties and the slightly reddened skin spread tightly by the elastic of her panties were easily visible.  I could not ignore her chubby pussy as her shorts parted her lips beneath the fabric for anyone to see.  I recall trying to hide an erection as I sat at eye level on the floor across from her. 

Her bare foot shook up and down nervously, as usual, making her creamy thigh jiggle ever so slightly.  Her skin was slightly damp as it was a hot night, and we didn't have the air conditioner on.  I could see the glimmers of sweat on her skin as her foot bounced.   I kept hoping that the elastic of her panties would give way and let one of her luscious lips peek out.  I somehow made it through that deliciously torturous evening without cumming where I sat. 

The following day, I watched TV as Jessi got up.

"Good morning, Sir," she said, confusingly.

"Good morning to you too, hot stuff," I said without thinking.

Her breasts were, at the very least, a triple D and perfect in every way.  She still had that white tank top on, only this time without a bra.  I could now see her large nipples clearly through the thin fabric.  Her milky breasts spilled gently out of the sides of her tank top as she took her usual pose on the couch. 

"Did she have any idea just how hot she was or just how much her shorts and tank top didn't cover?" I thought to myself.

I fought the urge to look at first, but quickly gave in to my overwhelming need to take in whatever I could see.  Shifting my angle on the couch, I justified my repositioning as courteous. I was now facing Jessi as we talked.  I immediately could see her pale blue panties from the night before!

My heart skipped a beat as I noticed just how wet her panties were as she sat there on the couch.  Many attempts to distract myself from the view failed while my thoughts spiraled.  The pale blue fabric was soaked through, and my mind reeled as I concocted all the scenarios that would lead to her pussy being this wet.

"Was she playing with herself in there?" I pondered, afraid that I'd blurt these thoughts out loud.

As Jessi's foot bounced, her shirt rubbed back and forth over her nipples.  This made them hard, and she was shaking her foot more than usual; she seemed aware of the sensation.  Her breasts bounced slightly, and I was mesmerized by her body.  Her hair clung to her neck, and she glistened with sweat as she sat there innocently in the heat.

I don't know if she was aware of exactly what effect she was having on me or not, but I had to hide my erection yet again. 

I made some small talk about how hot it was. 

"You look hot this morning," I heard myself say.

"In my pajamas?" Jessi asked.

"Uhm, You're all sweaty over there," I fumbled, trying to recover from my awkward statement.

"I've been a busy girl this morning, I guess," she said, not missing a beat.

Now, what did she mean by that?  This didn't help my overly sexualized thoughts of my sister-in-law as she sat distracted by whatever commercial was on the television. 

Jessi eventually got up to check the mail and get the newspaper from the front porch.

"I'm going to go shower and try to cool off before I head out to pick up groceries," she said while walking to the bathroom.

I sat there on the couch with the TV muted, listening quietly.  I heard the bathroom door shut gently, but not completely.  I listened closely for her clothes to hit the floor. 

I was baffled by my actions as I sat there. 

"What am I doing?" I whispered aloud.

I'd had sex with quite a few different partners at this point in my life and seen my share of large, sweaty breasts in person.  I'd touched them and sucked them.

Hell, I was married to her sister!  I regularly had sex with a woman who had very similar sizes and shapes to everything I was lusting after.  I'd had many a close encounter with a chubby girl's pussy at this point in my life, so why was Jessi's so tantalizing?

Before I knew it, I was up and moving to the kitchen hall.  From there, I had a clear view of the bathroom door.  I listened again as her feet padded softly on the tile floor.

The shower handle squeaked as it was turned.  My mind instantly created the image of my sister-in-law bent over naked, adjusting the water temperature.  In my head, I imagined her large bottom with her pussy barely visible from beneath her perfectly plump cheeks as she bent over the tub.  Her sweaty lips pressed so tightly by her thighs as she bent over. 

"If only I could see what was behind that door!" I thought frantically. 

We lived in an old home, and the door did not close properly due to it being swollen from the heat and humidity.  As a result, I could see the light around the edges of the door coming from inside the bathroom.  On the other side of that door was Jessi, completely naked.  I quickly looked around and checked the driveway to ensure I was alone. 

"Looks like it's just us," I whispered while rushing back to the bathroom door.

Returning to the hall, I moved my hand slowly and grabbed the knob on the door as I gently forced the crack wider.  I looked in and was rewarded for my risk.  There she was, looking in the mirror with her arms above her head, playing with her hair.  She piled her hair atop her head, and as she did, her breasts swung slightly.  I could not make out her nipples just yet as she was facing the wrong direction, but my view of her nude body was incredible.

Her left breast was toward the door and magnificent to behold.  I nervously held my breath as she moved about the bathroom.  I knew what I was doing was wrong, and in the pit of my stomach, I was so aroused that I couldn't stop.  I watched her closely for fear that she'd turn and see the slit I'd been observing her from.  My heart beat faster, and my ears rang as I watched.  I'd yet to notice what was to be my next surprise.

As I watched, she turned to face our tub shower and stepped over the edge.  Her naked ass was on full display and was everything I'd hoped!  When she pulled the curtain closed, I saw it.  My wife's mother had taken down the outer fabric curtain to wash, and all there was between Jessi and me was the crystal-clear plastic inner liner!

I was fully hard at this point.  My dick was trying to stab through my shorts as I stood there.  As the water splashed off Jessi's body, I risked a little more movement in the door.  I pulled up hard on the handle to realign the swollen door so it wouldn't make a sound.  With a slight noise, it was free.

I moved the door and opened it wider.  I could now see Jessi clearly with one eye as I peered in.  She rubbed the cool water over her breasts and her face.  I loathed the splashes that clung to the clear curtain as I wanted to see every millimeter of her beautiful body. 

Jessi was eighteen, and although she was chubby, her body was tight.  Her skin was smooth and usually hard to resist, but seeing her under the shower was intoxicating.  She rubbed and washed, and I got more comfortable looking around as she did.  I looked at the floor, and there were those blue panties, and the crotch was indeed soaked!

"Fuck yes!" I whispered aloud, squeezing my cock.

I lustfully watched every move of her body as she soaped up and scrubbed.  I watched her closely as she bent over to shave her legs, and her breasts hung heavy and wet under the shower.  The sight of her hanging tits with her perfect nipples prompted me to begin slowly teasing my cock.  The amount of precum from just watching her made my head and shaft slippery.  I gently rubbed my cock as she finished shaving and began washing her pussy.  She took the shower head off the wall, and time stood still.  Every fiber of my being paused in hopes that she was about to use it to masturbate. 

1HeavenBabe1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1HeavenBabe1

"No way I'm this lucky; you know you want to cum," I said aloud, shocked at the sound of my voice.

I stood there stunned as she began to wash her pussy.  Jessi moved the shower head firmly into her pussy and then reached around to rinse her perfect ass.  Horrified, I stood still; she looked through the curtain directly at the door.

"Shit!  Did she see me?" I thought. "Oh my god, oh my god," I whispered as I recoiled from the door.

I tiptoed from my spot to recheck the driveway, fearing I'd been caught.  The driveway was empty, and no one was due home for hours.  I waited in the kitchen with the refrigerator open, pretending to look for a snack.

Thirty seconds or more passed, and I couldn't resist. 

"Fuck it," I said as I closed the fridge.

I went back to the hallway and peered through the bathroom door again.  Jessi was right where I left her.  Standing under the water, but now she was rubbing her left nipple?

"What are you up to, naughty girl?" I whispered carefully.

Was she playing with her nipple?

My mind was reeling because I wanted to see her masturbate so badly.  I'd jerked off many times imagining her naked, and now, all at once, there she was with nothing between us.  She took her hand from her nipple and grabbed the showerhead again.

Jessi looked again at the bathroom door.  This time, I stayed put.  More confident that I wasn't visible, I was enjoying every second.  She took firm hold of the shower head and twisted it to adjust the stream.  With the water now coming out like a laser, she again placed it between her thighs!

 Jessi started slowly rubbing the shower head up and down in small motions as the water pummeled her clit.  Her other hand moved to her left nipple, pinching and pulling on her pink flesh.  My hand moved to my rock-hard shaft as I watched, matching her movements as if I were fucking her and not the showerhead. 

Her nipple play was rough, and she began to thrust her hips slightly.  She'd never had sex before, but she was, without a doubt, a sexual woman.  Watching her, I wished that I could be her first.  As she expertly guided the showerhead on her pussy her ass cheeks clenched.  She thrusted harder, driving her pelvis into the showerhead. 

Being overcome with everything I was seeing, I had forgotten to look up at her face as she masturbated.  Her mouth was open as she gazed upward.  She was mouthing something I wish I could have heard before she bit her lower lip.  As she bucked and thrust her pussy harder into the stream, she now began to knead and squeeze her left breast feverishly.  Her painted nails always returned to her nipples, pinching and rolling them firmly.  Her left hand held the pulsing showerhead and her right hand reached across her body, fondling and groping her breasts.  Her perfect tits were getting quite the workout.

What I can imagine was likely her second orgasm came as she bit her lip and pulled on her nipple again hard.

I could see the convulsions of her ass cheeks and her stomach as she let out a now audible whimper much louder than before.

"Oh my God, did she just say my name?" I whispered harshly.

Failing to resist, I went along with what I imagined was happening in that shower.

"Ride me, Jessi," I said, less quietly than before.

I said her name out loud in a whisper, as though it was me fucking her with her wet pussy clenching my cock.

This went on for what seemed like an eternity.  I was barely hanging on as Jessie's second or third, maybe fourth, orgasm washed over her.  Again, I heard her whimper louder.  Jessi's knees jerked while she squeezed her perfect breasts to the nipple as if she expected milk to flow.  Both of her nipples were rock hard and likely a bit sore from her rough play.

I wanted to taste them.  I wanted to open the door and offer Jessi my cock and make her cum again.  Suddenly, I was jerked back to reality as she hung up the showerhead and bent forward to turn off the water.  I carefully and quickly darted away from the door. 

Moving through the house, I resumed my post on the couch and unmuted the TV with awkwardly low volume.  I sat so that I could see her exit the bathroom and watch her walk into her room.  She always came out in a towel, and being as blissfully unaware as she was, they never completely covered her. 

A minute or two passed, and the bathroom door swung open.  Jessi came out, and sure enough, the towel covered her front and back but was not large enough to cover her side.  She had another towel wrapped around her hair.  As expected, her right side boob and butt cheek were entirely visible.

I couldn't resist.

"Feel better?" I asked.

"Much," Jessi replied.

I'm not sure if she meant to give her response as coyly as I'd asked my question, but I knew that she truly must have felt much better.

I waited for her to finish getting ready, and finally, she headed out for her errands.

I pulled down the front of my shorts and began rubbing my cock again, and in no time was fully hard and still slippery from the show that Jessi had put on.  Mid-stroke, I stopped.  My thoughts went to those soaked panties that had mesmerized me.  The same panties that I'd seen that morning against her wet pussy, and ultimately the panties that I'd seen on the bathroom floor while their owner whimpered, pinched, pulled, and came, all while I watched.

I again checked the driveway, and no one was home but me.  I went into Jessi's room, and there they were, tossed carelessly into the corner, still tangled with the shorts that had done me the favor of showing me the slit in her perfect pussy.

I could feel my heart again pounding as I separated the panties from her shorts and, for the first time, felt the wetness from her pussy.  I slowly rubbed my fingers against the cool, wet fabric.  Taking my time deciding what to do next, I held them to my nose and breathed in.  Her pussy smelled so sweet.  From experience, I knew she must have been aroused as her panties had the smell that a woman gets during sex.  I wondered if she'd been playing with herself before she came out that morning without a bra!

I stuck my tongue out and tasted the fabric, which did not disappoint.  It tasted as good as it smelled, with sweet, salty deliciousness.  I was trying not to cum.  I wanted this to last forever.  I sat on the edge of Jessi's bed, jerking my cock while smelling and tasting her wet, dirty panties.  I scoured her panties from front to back, sensing where her perfect butt would have been.  I could still smell where her asshole had been.

Stroking feverishly, I couldn't wait any longer.  I began to pound my cock harder and harder.

Then it hit me.

"I can't just cum on her bed," I thought to myself, and this load was going to be huge.

I looked at her wet blue panties and saw that the white liner was not sewn in the back.

Carefully opening the slit, I slid my dick into her wet panties.  Slowly, I began to jerk off again.  Lying back on her bed, I could still smell her perfume from before she left. 

Her wet panties were tight on my cock as I slid them up and down my shaft fucking the gusset as though it were her tight pussy.  I was so close to finishing.  I thought of Jessi's body jerking in the shower as I matched my strokes with what I could remember of her own as she rubbed her pussy with the showerhead.  I began to cum, and my body jerked as I could see her grasping desperately at her breast and pulling her nipple as her knees buckled slightly.

My cum exploded.  Firmly stroking up and down, my cock spasmed over and over inside Jessi's wet panties.  The fabric is now saturated from my cum and her pussy juices.  As I continued to stroke my cock and slowly fuck her panties, I imagined how lovely her pussy must be.

Admittedly I played with her panties for a minute or two longer, knowing that my cum was mixed thoroughly with her wet pussy.  This was likely as close as I'd ever come to seeing her pussy up close or ever getting to fuck her.

I didn't know then how confusing and unexpected the dynamics between Jessi and me would become.  I never intended to betray any trust or be unfaithful to my commitments. 

In some strange way, I tried to rationalize and compartmentalize these confusing feelings that had surfaced.  Acting on those urges was not entirely out of the question; I just had to find a way to put them aside until the right time.  Little did I realize that this was the beginning of our complex journey.

Published 
Written by Spendingtime
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments