Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My smell fetish

"It was about time to reveal my cousin and my best friend my dirty fetish"

14
7 Comments 7
58.0k Views 58.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
Hi everyone! My name is Juliana, I'm eighteen, bissexual and decided to share with you something that happened to me when I was sixteen! I haven't changed much since that time, I'm shorty, white, thin, brown hair (like to make ponytail). I don't have big boobs, but I kinda like my ass. Sorry about my english, I know it's not perfect.

I've always been very interested in the smell of things and sex wasn't different. A few years ago I found out that I liked my own smell. I used to smell my panties when I was back from school very often and the stronger the smell was, the more horny I became. That was even more frequent the days I had physical education classes, I used to come home, go to the bathroom and start touching myself smelling my sweaty panties.

Naturally, I started to ask myself if I would like the smell of other people too. It didn't take too long for me to try the smell of my best friend panties that I found in her bathroom. That was such an incredible experience and I hold myself back not to moan when I came with that on my face. I also began to smell my cousin's brifes and my first boyfriend's briefs as well (he was the one I lost my virginity, but never had the courage to tell him that I had that kind of fetish).

But that shyness I lost two years ago, when I started to go to the gym. As I hate to exercise alone, I always went with my friend Lara (blondie, a little fatter than me e also shorty). We share the same age. Sometimes we met my cousin Lucas there, he was seventeen, white, dark hair, not a wonderful body but a lovely face. We got very close to each other and used to meet at the gym almost every day. I could't help but notice that Lucas was becoming a very hot guy and the same I could say about Lara, that besides getting sexy, looked lovely after a workout (she is very white so her faces get flushed very easily). Six months and I never got the opportunity to smell Lara's panties or Lucas briefs, and I was looking forward fot that.

It was Friday, we left the gym around 5pm and it was such a hot day that Lara invited us to get some ice cream at her place (actually I knew she'd like to spend more time with Lucas, but who wouldn't?). We got there e, conveniently, her parents were out for the weekend. The ice cream refreshed us a little but the heat continued anyway. I could feel the man's smell of Lucas and Lara was getting me crazy with all that flushed cheeks. That was the opportunity I was expecting, I had to figure it out to, somehow, smell the underwear of those two. But I would never imagine that much more than that was about to happen...

There was a bit of thing going between Lucas and Lara for about two weeks, and the kiss happened so fast that I didn't even notice. I was checking some texts in my phone and when I turned around they were giving a very hot kiss. Okay, that time I realized it was time to leave, frustrated for not having the chance to put my plan in place. But Lara noticed that I was going home and, for some reason, said she didn't want me to go.

"Lara, I don't wanna disturb you, I know you wanted that for a while and you have to enjoy it! Besides that, your parents rarely spend the weekend out, so... "

"I think Lara has something to say, honey," Lucas interrupted me.

"What is is?"

"I don't know what you're going to think about me, but the truth is that Lucas wasn't the only one I wanted... we got very close in the past few months and I kinda fell for you two.."

I was shocked. I felt my pussy give a light pulse and I knew I was wet watching that two, sweaty, kissing and my best friend telling me that desired me too.

"Lara... are you sure? I know I'm bi, you are my friend, but I can't deny I have already pictured that. And uh...Lucas, since the day I caught you masturbating in your room I can't look to you the same way I did before...

There was no extra time for talking. The three of us wanted that. There. Lara came to me and gived me a kiss. But not an ordinary kiss, it was naughty, wet, sloppy. Our tongues came out of our mouths and went by our necks, face, cheeks. My hand went through her wet back, reaching her ass. I pressed hard, rubbed some fingers between her legs and felt the heat she had there. I wondered if she was already wet. She also was proving to be very dirty, with one hand grabbing my boobs inside my t-shirt and another grabbing my ass.

RaffaellaTosi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RaffaellaTosi

Then I heard a moan. It was Lucas, that had one hand inside his shorts jerking off very hard. The will to go there and smell him was stronger than me, and I went fast to the coach and stuck my face inside his shorts. The smell of his cock was wonderful, strong, sweaty, smelly, by that time I was completely soaked. I sucked it and tasted the precum mixed with sweat of the cock I saw quickly about a year ago. It was definitely thicker now.

"July, I'm all sweaty! My cock must not be smelling very good..." he innocently said.

"Are you out of your mind? I've never smelled such a good smell."

"Really? You like it?"

"Lucas, I used to smell your dirty briefs a long time ago, I have this fetish. I love the natural smell, strong, stinky." I continued sucking.

Lara showed up behind me and started to take my clothes off. She was already naked. It was about time to smell and taste my friend's dirty pussy. I pushed her to the couch, opened her legs and when I put my face on that soaked pussy, I felt my legs shake so horny I was. Finally I was smelling a sweaty and stinky pussy, a smell I only knew on my own panties and my fingers while I masturbate. I didn't want to stop feeling that, a mix of sensations went through my body, my tongue explored each part of her, each drop of juice and sweat that dripped of her. I was down on all fours sucking Lara when Lucas, surprisingly started to suck my asshole. What? That was my fetish, I always liked, but...Lucas? Was he going to like it?

"Lucas! I love this kind of dirty thing, but how about you? Are you sure?"

"Shut up and keep sucking Lara! Your ass tastes great!"

And I obeyed. Until I saw my friend writhing and moaning, while she camed in my mouth. She camed so hard that during her orgasm she rubbed her sweaty pussy on my face, leaving me even more crazy about that smell.

"July, I want to try that too. You went crazy smelling me and Lucas is enjoying your wet ass so much... let me try!"

"Share Luca's cock with me."

Then we started. I let her first, slowly, feeling gradually that thick cock's smell, which by that time was dripping and smelling even stronger. She was enjoying it, her orgasm let her even more naughty. We shared that cock with pleasure, alternating with sloppy kiss, and sometimes spiting on each other. I decided to get more audacious. I let Lara sucking Luca's dick, went behind him and gave a tasteful lick in his ass. To my surprise, he didn't complain and even opened his legs a little bit so could stuck all my face inside. However I prefer the smell of cocks and pussies, the smell of a sweaty dirty ass is also very good. It's different, more intense, and if it's clean (only sweaty), can be an excellent turn on. I sucked that asshole so much and when it was very wet I stucked one finger. Lucas moaned loudly and camed inside Lara's mouth with my finger inside his dirty ass.

"Now it's your time, honey - Lara said, with some rest of cum in the corner of her mouth."

"Kiss me," I asked.

I could taste Lucas' cum with my tongue and I was crazy to cum. My legs were wet because so much juice was coming out of my pussy. That end of day was being the best sexual experience I had by that time.

Every man should be seventeen forever because Lucas' cock was already hard again. I knew what I wanted: I wanted that cock inside me while Lara suck my ass, and that was what I asked for.

In the beggining she felt a little weird, but it didn't take too long for her to start licking my whole ass and even stuking her tongue inside it. In the meanwhile, my cousins cock was entering me so easily, it slipped out of my pussy all wet. I was shaking and knew that my cum was very close. Things happened very fast: Lara stuck a finger inside my ass and Lucas got in a position that my face ended up underneath his arms. That smell of a sweaty man, his thick cock filling me and a finger inside my ass was more than enough to make me cum yelling, moaning, shaking.

I lay on the couch delighted. The smell of sex was spread through the room. Smell of cock, pussy, ass, sweat... I would want that forever, I was addicted.

I had to have more experiences like that more often. And I had.

Published 
Written by jualbuquerque
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments