Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pan's Labyrinth Pt. 2

"Damien fulfills one of his fantasies with Alyssa."

9
4 Comments 4
5.3k Views 5.3k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Two full days passed before Alyssa finally texted Damien. Not wanting to appear desperate, she had fought the temptation to contact him the very next day after their amazingly erotic encounter at Pan’s Labyrinth. Damien had awakened the insatiable lustful side of Alyssa, the one that was always aroused and craved scintillating, sumptuous and kinky sex. When she sent the text message to him, she didn’t expect him to reply so quickly. But to her surprise and delight, he called her within five minutes of her text.

“Hello, bella,” he said in that sumptuous, ravishing voice. “Thank you for texting me. I hope you don’t mind the phone call. I find the whole texting thing rather tenuous.”

“Of course not.” Alyssa’s heart sped as she twirled around in her office chair. “I love hearing your voice.”

“Mm. I love yours, too, my sweet. Are you busy tonight?”

“Not really. How come?”

Alyssa could envision his smile even from the other end of the line. “I have several gentlemen from the club that are interested in you. They want your hot little mouth.”

“Oh.” Excitement pierced through her core. “That sounds tempting.”

“I only mention it because I saw the way you were staring at them. You seemed to really enjoy their presence. Perhaps next time, if it doesn’t bother you, I’d love to pleasure them with you.”

If she hadn’t been sitting down, Alyssa would have swayed from his mere words. “You want to suck cock with me, sir?”

“Yes.” He chuckled. “I am bisexual, after all. I desire people for their energy, not for their gender. It’s the reason why I was so attracted to you at the club. Your energy called out to me.”

Alyssa felt her chest tighten in affection. “Thank you, sir.”

“So can you make it tonight? As much as I want to share them with you, I am selfish and I want you to myself tonight.”

Alyssa frowned as she glanced down at her feminine attire. “I’m not really feeling the masculine look today, though. You probably want me as Aiden, right?”

“I am happy with whatever you prefer, bambola.”

Alyssa thought about the sexy black corset that she had bought last week and the black shiny kitten heels that were brand new in the box as well as her new anal plug that had an adorable, black fuzzy tail and she moaned at the thought of wearing such a sexy, tantalizing outfit while she pleasured Damien.

“Okay, I’m down,” she said. “I would be happy to pleasure you as Alyssa.”

“Excellent. I’ll see you at the club at eight, then.”

***

To calm her deep anxiety, Alyssa walked all the way to the club from her apartment. It wasn’t a very long walk, thankfully, and she was at the club in less than half an hour. She made sure to change out of her sneakers and put on her kitten heels when she entered the club, and after handing her black rain jacket and sneakers to coat check, she stepped into the main area of the club and immediately noticed Damien sitting at the bar, wearing yet another lovely, fitted suit that looked divine on him. Even though she felt the intrigued gazes of strangers upon her, she confidently walked up to Damien, who was busy speaking with the bartender, who was an attractive androgynous looking person with jet-black hair and tan skin. Damien seemed to sense her presence because he slowly turned around on his stool and set his penetrating gaze on her. He wasn’t wearing his mask this time and Alyssa felt mesmerized by his ethereal ocean blue eyes that shimmered with sensuality and intrigue. The moment his gaze fell upon her, his eyes widened and he quickly stood up.

“Wow,” he whispered as she finally walked up to him. “I’m not the jealous type, but I am starting to reconsider my decision on sharing you with the other guys. You look ravishing.”

Alyssa gulped and smiled. “Thank you, sir.”

“No need to be nervous, principessa,” he said as he reached for her left hand and gently raised it to plant a soft kiss on her wrist. “You have a beautiful body and an even more beautiful soul. It’s a rare combination.”

She blushed profusely. “Thank you! You are too kind.”

Damien smiled in excitement and gently let go of her hand. “Shall we go into the room?”

“Yes,” she quickly said. “I can’t wait for you to ravage all of me, sir.”

He stood up and gently took her hand in his grasp, an affectionate gesture that threw Alyssa off a little. She had never been with a bisexual man before but she had always sensed that they were more in tune with their gentle, docile side that straight men often lacked. It turned her on immensely, and the moment that Damien shut the door behind them, she found herself struggling to restrain herself from caressing him all over with her eager hands. He seemed to share her anticipation because he quickly pinned her to the black wall and brought his lean frame against her. She shivered as she felt his erection straining against his slacks and rubbing against the thin fabric of her panties.

“Remember what I said last time we played?” he whispered in a sexy, low, urgent tone. “I’m going to fill up your little pussy with my cum and lick it all up when you ride my face and come in my mouth.”

“Oh God,” she said excitedly. “I would come so hard if you did that.”

“I’m so happy it turns you on. It disgusts most people.” He brought his sexy lips to her ear. “I’m going to suck on that little clit and tongue fuck you so good after I come into your tight little pussy.”

“Fuck,” she breathlessly said. “Sir, you are so fucking sexy. Do you like my little fox tail?”

“I adore it. It’s the perfect combination of cute and sexy. I want to see you kneeling before me with your ass sticking out while you worship me.”

“Can I rim you as well? I want to worship all of you, sir.”

“Mm. You certainly may, my sweet kitten. Suck me off the same way you did the other night.”

Alyssa trembled all over from visceral pleasure as she carefully tucked her wig behind her ears and knelt before him, making sure to stick her ass out as much as possible so that he could see her cute, sexy tail. She rubbed her face against his erection that was straining tautly against his slacks and moaned when she felt his beautiful fingers caress her soft cheeks.

“Does my little kitten want my long, thick cock down her throat?” he demurely asked.

“Yes,” she urgently whispered. “Fuck my throat as hard as you want.”

“As hard as I want? That may be too rough for you.”

“I need it! Please,” she urgently said as she rubbed his hard cock with the palm of her left hand. “I need you to ride my face and make me your little cock whore that can’t get enough of your cum.”

“You are such a good girl,” he whispered as he slowly unbuttoned his slacks and pulled down the zipper. “I am going to fuck that beautiful face so hard. I’m going to bind your wrists with my necktie and make you my little fuck doll. If you want me to stop, you will say red. Understood?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good girl.”

He swiftly undid the knot to his tie and took it off before he knelt behind her and gently grabbed her wrists to bind them together with the black silk tie. Adrenaline surged through her and even though she expected to feel a little bit of fear of the fact that she was being restrained for the first time, all she could feel was pure exhilaration. She moaned when he wrapped his right hand around her pale neck, forcing her to look upward at him. With his beautiful, long, thick cock proudly straining upward and his beautiful, intoxicating azure eyes intently gazing down upon her, she felt pure exhilaration and the overwhelming desire to please him for as long and as roughly as he desired.

“Open your mouth, princess,” he whispered.

She quickly did as she was told and opened her mouth wide for him. He lowered his head and produced a thick wad of spit that slowly trickled down to her eagerly awaiting mouth. She moaned and immediately lunged for his beautiful, long and thick cock that had a thick drop of pre-cum on the fat mushroom head, making sure to use his saliva and her own to drown him in liquid heat. A moan escaped him as she lathered his veiny cock in their combined saliva, loving the way that he tasted in her hungry mouth. His essence was the perfect combination of masculine musk and refreshing soap. She flickered her long, luscious tongue against the hot slit of his cock and she couldn’t resist the temptation of slowly kissing the pulsating shaft inch by exquisite inch.

“You worship me so fucking good, Alyssa,” he fervently whispered. “I love those succulent lips and that sexy tongue on my cock. Such a good girl.”

Alyssa moaned in approval as she kissed her way back up his long shaft and wrapped her satin soft lips around the throbbing cockhead. Primal desire coursed through her as she slowly took his entire rigid length down her eager throat, making sure to stick her tongue out so that she could lap away at his heavy, smooth shaven balls. He buckled and groaned as she kept his beautiful, long cock down her throat until tears formed in her eyes. She found it extremely sexy to gag on his cock, and he seemed to love it too; a delicious, guttural moan escaped him as she swirled her wet tongue around his balls before she finally jerked her head away and gasped for air.

“Fuck!” Damien shivered and firmly grasped the sides of her head. “I’m going to face fuck you so hard, just the way you like it. My little cock whore.”

Alyssa moaned and shivered in complete surrender to his dominant words. She offered no resistance as he angled her head in the right way so that he could start roughly riding her face. Her clit throbbed ardently in response to his rough, primal thrusts and she could feel his pulsating lust growing more and more as she slurped and drooled all over his beautiful cock.

“Stick your tongue out again and lap at my balls,” he urgently whispered.

She offered no resistance as he thrust his cock all the way down her throat until her nose was buried on his toned stomach and she eagerly slipped out her tongue to lavish his smooth balls in luxurious heat. Even though she fought the urge to pull away as he held her down for a few fleeting moments, she still found herself desperately gasping for air as he finally pulled away from her, allowing her to breathe. All she could focus on was his heavenly, musky masculine scent and taste that eclipsed everything else. When she saw the thick web of saliva that connected her soft lips to his hard cock, she moaned and quickly brought her hungry lips to his balls.

“Yes, suck my balls, my little whore,” he whispered as he gently slapped her left cheek. “Be as dirty as you want. Don’t hold back.”

Hearing his words triggered Alyssa to moan and quickly bring her decadent mouth below his heavy balls to passionately lick him in his most intimate area. While she had never rimmed a man before, she had always fantasized about it. As a very submissive person, she wanted nothing more than to bring absolute pleasure to the person that she was with. Whether she was Aiden or Alyssa, she felt absolutely euphoric to be the source of so much delicious pleasure.

“Oh my God, yes,” he frantically whispered. “Rim me, baby. Fuck my tight little asshole with your perfect tongue.”

Damien’s words turned her on immensely; she could feel his lust escalate as she slowly circled his tight bud with her warm, wet tongue. He was completely shaved and tasted so clean; despite her inexperience, she moaned before she flickered her tongue against his tight opening. He gasped and spread his legs to give her more access to his sexy ass. Licking her lips, she closed her eyes and slowly slipped her tongue into his opening, forcing a surprised gasp from Damien. The heady, succulent image of tongue fucking him and stroking his cock injected a fresh surge of adrenaline in Alyssa’s petite body.

Silka
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Silka

“Sir, may you unbind me so that I can stroke you while I worship you with my tongue?”

“You want to do that to me? Fuck. I would love that so much.” He quickly pulled away from her and knelt down to release the tie on her wrists. “Shall we go to the bed?”

“Yes, please.”

Alyssa followed him to the mattress, which had a crimson comforter and comfortable looking pillows resting against the headboard. Damien quickly took off his blazer and white dress shirt to reveal his delicious, toned tan body that was surprisingly covered in sexy black ink. Alyssa fought the desire to pin him down and kiss and lick all the tattoos that decorated his toned chest and upper arms.

“I love your tattoos,” she excitedly said as she joined him on the bed. “Do you want me to get naked, too?”

“I’d love to see your nude body, bella.”

She shivered as her hungry gaze roamed his succulent body. God, he was so gorgeous. She couldn’t believe that such a beautiful man found her so attractive. She couldn’t help but recognize the fact that she felt more confident as Aiden; as Alyssa, she didn’t feel as sexy or secure in her own skin. Despite this, she slowly undid her corset and took off her black panties and she was about to slip off her shoes when Damien abruptly stopped her.

“Keep the shoes on, sexy. I want you wearing nothing but those sexy heels and that cute tail. My little gatta.”

Every time he spoke Italian to her, she felt her womb clench. She kept her heels on as he instructed her, and she made sure to kiss her way down his lithe, masculine body, taking the time to savor his toned abs. He groaned as she skimmed her soft, petal lips against his erect cock that was so slippery and wet from her spit, and when she finally reached his sexy ass, he was writhing and moaning in anticipation.

“You are so fucking sexy, Alyssa,” he said breathlessly. “You are going to make it so hard to not come so fast.”

She smiled before she eagerly licked her lips and spread his legs before she planted a gentle kiss on his tight opening. When she slipped her long, wet and luxurious tongue all of the way inside of him, he stiffened and gasped. A tremor overcame his body when she wrapped her right hand around his slippery shaft and began to slowly stroke him while she flicked her tongue in and out of his tight ass.

“You tongue fuck me so good, Alyssa.” His voice was so guttural and intoxicating. “I’m dripping pre-cum because of you.”

Alyssa quickly brought her hand up to the thick, throbbing head of his cock to use the thick bead of pre-cum as lubrication. She tightened her grasp around the wide shaft and began to stroke him a little faster as she lavished his tight entrance in even more liquid heat. Damien was squirming and moaning in delirious heat and Alyssa’s body felt like it was on fire as she heard him whisper her name over and over as more pre-cum dripped out of his beautiful cock and he ground his hips in cadence to the hungry lapping of her loving tongue.

“It’s taking everything for me to not come already, Alyssa,” he said in an urgent tone. “Ride my cock so that I can come in you, baby.”

She quickly slipped her tongue out of him and carefully positioned herself over his sexy, lithe body. She made sure to rub her swollen, wet pussy lips over the head of his hard, throbbing cock, and she was about to bend down to kiss him voraciously when Damien stopped her, placing a hand on her chest.

“No, my sweet,” he said. “If I am going to lick your beautiful pussy, I don’t want to get her sick. You may kiss me after I eat my own cum from your little cunt.”

“Okay, sir,” she said, grateful that he was so considerate of her health and well-being. “If you want, I can take out my little tail and you can finger my tight ass.”

“Mm. I would love that, bella. I want to feel that sexy little ass tighten around my finger when you come on my cock.”

Alyssa shivered as she firmly grasped the base of his thick cock and guided it inside of her. She kept her heady gaze on him as she felt his large, thick cock slip inside of her, inch by exquisite inch. Penetration rarely brought pleasure to Alyssa; as a sexual abuse survivor, she found it extremely difficult to orgasm from penetration. With Damien, though, she knew that this was not going to be an issue since her slippery, tight cunt was gripping his beautiful cock, squeezing it like a vice, and it felt so perfect to have his cock deep inside of her. She gasped as he brought his lean arms around her neck and pulled her down.

“Let me kiss and suck those beautiful tits while you bounce on my cock, principessa.”

Alyssa moaned and brought her A-cup breasts to his mouth; Damien quickly latched onto her right taut nipple with his full lips and flickered his wet, luscious tongue against the hardened nub, lavishing her sensitive skin in exquisite warm heat. A fresh flood of lust surged within her womb as she slowly thrust her hips against him. Her clit was rubbing him perfectly and pleasure consumed her entire body as she quickened her thrusts against him. Closing her eyes, she focused on the carnal, delicious sensations of her swollen clit rubbing his cock and his luscious tongue swirling around her hardened nipple.

“Damien, it feels so good,” she whispered in heat as she swiveled her hips on him. “I love your cock inside of me.”

Alyssa could feel her womb tightening with every delicious thrust and she was genuinely surprised when she felt the first stirrings of her orgasm unfolding deep within her. She paused to gently take out the cute tail and gasped when she felt Damien’s teeth graze her nipple, injecting her with an intoxicating combination of pleasure and pain.

“Suck on my finger, baby,” he said in a deep, rumbly voice that made her pussy clench. “Make it nice and wet so I can slip it inside of your tight, little ass.”

Alyssa greedily sucked on his middle finger before he brought the finger inside of her ass, which made her roll her eyes back and moan in absolute pleasure. The sensation of his cock inside of her pussy and his finger in her tight little ass forced her to quicken and harden her thrusts until she was moaning fervently in overwhelming surrender. The tightness in her womb escalated until she felt the first stirrings of her orgasm unraveling deep within her core.

“Yes, come for me, my sweet,” Damien urgently whispered. “Come hard for me.”

Tilting her head back, she moaned in ecstasy as her orgasm finally unfolded deep within her. The sound of her wet pussy slapping against his hard cock overwhelmed her senses and the scintillating scent of their sex only heightened the pleasure for her, prolonging the orgasm. Her womb clenched around his cock and her legs quivered before she felt Damien stiffen underneath her petite body.

“I’m going to come, Alyssa,” he hissed as he slipped his finger out of her. “I’m going to fill up that little tight pussy with all of my hot cum.”

His sexy, decadent words pushed her over the edge once again, coaxing a second orgasm from her. Damien’s strong, muscular thighs shook and he gripped her hips urgently as he gasped and finally came deep inside of her. She made sure to clench her pussy tightly around his cock to get as much of his seed as possible. The feeling of his cum splashing her womb in thick bursts turned her on immensely, and she loved the sensation of his cock twitching inside of her cunt, milking his cock of his precious seed.

“Ride my face, bella,” he ardently whispered. “Fuck my face and let me eat that cream pie.”

She moaned at the succulent, erotic image and quickly slipped him out of her. She had never done such a kinky, sensual act, but she had certainly fantasized about it before. When she carefully positioned her drenched labia over his hungry mouth, he began to gently lap away at her open slit with his warm, wet and succulent tongue. She moaned as she rocked her hips against his heavenly tongue and she could feel his cum dripping down her tight entrance, slipping into his mouth. Her womb tightened at the thought of their combined cum spilling into his mouth, down his throat, and to her complete surprise, she shuddered as she came yet again on his face.

“Fuck!” Alyssa gasped as her entire body convulsed in pure surrender. “It feels so good, Damien.”

Tendrils of pleasure coalesced within her as she rode his face and covered her mouth to suppress the scream of exquisite pleasure. She loved being in control and she loved fucking his tongue, focusing on her own raw, visceral pleasure. She yearned to taste and feel his delectable cum in her mouth, so she quickly got off him and straddled him as she framed his handsome face with her small hands before she voraciously kissed him. His luscious tongue swirled into her mouth as he fed her his own warm, viscous cum, growling in the process. She shivered as she ardently sucked on his tongue that was covered in his delicious seed, and she didn’t stop kissing him until she had taken every drop of his sweet and salty semen.

“You have the most delicious cum ever,” Alyssa whispered against his parted lips. “So fucking addicting.”

“Thank you, baby.” He smiled and licked her full, pink lips. “I love how kinky you are. You’re perfect for me. I’ve been looking for someone like you for the longest time.”

After Alyssa cleaned herself up in the bathroom adjoining the bedroom, she was ready to leave to go home when she saw Damien patiently waiting for her outside the bathroom. Their eyes met and Alyssa shivered from the palpable, undeniable lust still coursing through the both of them. The energy that they both shared was unlike anything she had ever experienced before.

“I’ve never done that with anyone,” Damien said in a low tone. “Thank you for fulfilling my fantasy, bella.”

“No need to thank me, baby.” Alyssa caressed his smooth-shaven cheek and felt her nipples tighten. “That was the hottest sex that I’ve ever had. I’m not lying. The sex that I’ve had with men has been horrid.”

“I am happy I am the exception.” He paused and reached for her wrist, gently raising it toward his face. “I would like to invite you to dinner tomorrow night. I know of a nice restaurant where I can discreetly finger you underneath the table while we wait for our succulent meals and sip on delicious French wine.”

Alyssa moaned at the thought of Damien wearing a beautiful suit while he finger fucked her in an elegant dress. “You want me to be your beautiful, elegant whore?”

“Yes,” he excitedly said before he closed his eyes and kissed her small wrist. “I would love to tease you with my finger until you can’t tolerate it anymore and you beg me to take you in the bathroom.”

“You can press me against the stall and fuck my tight, little ass. Would you like that?”

“Fuck, that would be so sexy.” He paused and gulped, appearing nervous all of a sudden. “There is something I have to tell you, though.”

“Yes?”

Damien hesitated before he said, “I have a boyfriend. We have an open relationship. I told him about you and he seems intrigued by you.”

Perhaps it should make me upset that he is a taken man, but instead, it turns me on even more, especially at the fact that he has a boyfriend. “Would he like to meet me as Aiden?”

“Yes.” He studied her face carefully. “He said he would be happy to make us dinner at our place.”

“And the both of you could fuck me?”

Damien’s taut, nervous face quickly morphed into one of desire. “Oh, God, that’d be so sexy. I love you as Alyssa but I have to admit, Aiden is delectable. I haven’t forgotten how those men were staring at you in complete wanting.”

“Perhaps I can pleasure them with you sometime like we talked about before. Would you like that?”

He brought her hand down to his crotch, where she could feel his throbbing, erect cock straining against his slacks. “I love how our fantasies align so perfectly. I am so happy I met you, bella.”

Published 
Written by LawrenceLover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments