Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pet Project - Unleashed

"You own me now. I'm yours, and I will do whatever you say, Master....."

51
10 Comments 10
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"This story is written for a new friend. I hope you and she enjoy it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>YOU WILL ENJOY IT, or else there will be consequences - lol."

What the fuck is all that racket. It's 5 AM for God's sake! All the commotion had awakened me. Flashing lights of several enforcement vehicles were parked outside my neighbor's home. As I peered out the window, an additional five police cars and a SWAT vehicle screeched to a halt in front of his home. They piled out of their vehicles, guns drawn, ready to kill anything that moved. Jesus Christ, you would have thought an army of gang members was in there instead of a landscape business owner. They led Rudy away in handcuffs. Only in Texas, where the government practices heartless enforcement can this be happening, especially on this scale for one individual.

****

Rudolpho (Rudy) had been my neighbor for over ten years. I'd watch him struggle with his business, losing his wife and raising his young daughter, Kaitlynn, as a single parent to finally become a successful dad. We had gotten to know each other very well. Rudy's thriving landscape business belied this calamity. 

His daughter was a recent college graduate, who I had had the pleasure of watching move through the stages of puberty to womanhood and a lovely specimen she was. Currently, she was working as a yoga instructor. A vocation that suited her well. She definitely had the body for it.

Several weeks earlier, Rudy had stopped by my door with a six-pack in hand. 

"Rudy, what's with the brewskis?"

"I have something important to talk to you about and these might come in handy."

We settled into the living room sofa and chair each with a beer and he began with, "I think I'm going to be deported."

"What? But you've been here for over ten years and Kaitlynn only knows the US. Why?"

"I crossed with my parents when I was a kid, a long time ago, and last week, I got a notice that ICE wants me to stop by their offices. I know what that means from others I've talked with. They're going to send me back to Mexico, a country I don't even know, and Kaitlynn, too. She barely speaks Spanish. Her life is here. She's making something of herself."

"Whoa, that doesn't make a lot of sense, so it's probably true. How can I help?"

"I want to sell you Kaitlynn."

"What!!? What the fuck are you talking about? Sell me Kaitlynn!"

"Yes, that's the only way! If I get sent back, she'll be yours to keep here, ...safe. I'm going to need a good lawyer, and I don't have that kind of money. I was thinking you could buy her for ten thousand dollars."

"No, I couldn't do that. I'll loan you the money."

"Kaitlynn and I talked about this. She doesn't want to leave and will do whatever I think is best for her. She said, 'If this is the only way, whatever you say, Daddy. I'll do it.'"

Thinking .... It would be nice to have a woman around the house again. My wife had died at thirty-eight of breast cancer, too young. Dating was hard. I never found anyone who clicked and probably never would.

"Rudy, you know how fucking crazy that sounds."

"I know, I know..., but it's the only way that will work. She'll be yours to keep for as long as you want. I just want her safe with someone I trust. You can use her however you like. She knows that and will do whatever you ask. She's a good girl and very obedient."

At the time, I thought that was a bit of an odd comment to make.

After a few more beers, and much pleading by Rudy, I agreed.

"I'll write you a check."

"No, it needs to be cash. They may freeze my bank accounts."

"Yes, that makes sense. I'll get it from the bank tomorrow."

The next day, I gave Rudy ten thousand dollars for his daughter. That evening, she began moving some of her clothes and things into the spare bedroom. After two weeks, most of her things were at my house.

Rudy must've had a premonition; the night before the raid, Kaitlynn appeared at my doorstep with her final suitcase.

"Hello Mr. Jim. I guess I'll be staying here from now on."

"I guess so. I hope your dad is wrong about his suspicions."

"Can I go to my room now?"

"Yes, of course, make yourself comfortable…. Mi casa es su casa." That was about all the Spanish I remembered from middle school. 

 

****

 

While I peered out the window, Kaitlynn looked over my shoulder to see her dad led away. I turned and hugged her as she cried on my shoulder.

She got ready for work while I fixed breakfast. She left soon after finishing her scrambled eggs with only a “goodbye.”

Returning about 5 PM, Kaitlynn said hello and went straight to her room. I thought she might have more to say, but the trauma of the situation had to have been intense for her, so I let it go.

Twenty minutes later, while I was sitting in my recliner, she appeared - completely naked with a sky-blue collar and leash in her hand. My jaw hit the floor.

Holy shit! She looked magnificent - smooth skin, ample C-cup breasts, nipples pierced with matching bar studs, a belly button sapphire adornment, hairless pubic area. She was fucking gorgeous.

Moving closer, she knelt on the floor beside my chair. Lifting her hand, she said, "Here! These are for you," and handed me the collar and leash.

"And what am I supposed to do with these?"

"Put them on me. I'm your pet, now."

"What!? I don't understand."

"You own me now. I'm yours, and I will do whatever you say, Master."

"Master! Don't call me Master!"

"Yes, sir. What do I call you then? Although, I like 'Master' very much."

"Call me Jim."

"Yes, Mr. Jim. Would you please put my collar and leash on?"

"No, we don't have to do this."

"Yes, we do because you own me. I'm yours to do whatever you want with me."

MariamLuxe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariamLuxe

Tears began to well up in her eyes. "Please, Master Jim, put them on me. I feel naked without them."

"Kaitlynn, if you haven't noticed, you ARE naked."

As tears ran down her cheek, "Master Jim, please call me Pet."  

I thought she'd been through enough upheaval for one day, so I put her collar and leash on. She just sat at my feet all evening until I told her to go to bed.

"Yes, Master Jim, as you say. Goodnight."

The next morning, it was as if nothing had happened. We had a nice conversation about her work and her dad while eating breakfast, then she left for work.

Arriving home at 5 PM again, she went straight to her room. Thirty minutes later, once again emerging naked with her collar and leash in hand, she walked to where I was sitting.

She was even more lovely than the day before. She had curled her hair and put fresh makeup on - fiery red lipstick, dark, smoky brown eye-shadow, a little hint of glitter on her neck and the scent of my wife's favorite perfume. Kaitlynn had a small natural mole on her upper lip. She had darkened it with some of her eye-shadow and looked a lot like a young Cindy Crawford. I fucking love Cindy Crawford.

As Kaitlynn craned her neck back, I slipped her collar around her neck and attached the leash.

"Thank you, Master Jim."

"You're welcome, Kaitlynn."

"Please, Master Jim, call me Pet."

"Okay…., You're welcome, Pet."

An expression of satisfaction moved over her face as she sat obediently at my feet. With my wife's favorite scent filling my nostrils, I remembered how she and I would cuddle on this sofa and even make love when things got too exciting to go to the bedroom. 

I felt a weight on my leg. Looking down, it was Pet laying her head on my leg. I instinctively began to stroke her hair.

"That feels nice, Master Jim. Thank you."

"It's all right, Pet. Everything will be alright."

She looked up at me and smiled.

A few minutes later, her arm slipped over my legs. I assumed to be more comfortable. Several more minutes, Pet kind of draped herself over my legs while I stroked her neck and shoulders. Her skin was so soft and her hair was shiny, thick and luxurious. 

"Master Jim, can I sit in your lap, please? I need to be held."

Given all the trauma and upheaval in her life over the last few weeks, I reluctantly said, "Yes, Pet."

Climbing into my lap, I felt her wiggle her butt around to settle in as my hand wrapped around her waist and rested on her legs. 

Fuck, she is a beautiful woman. She's petite, about five foot three and 125 pounds with dark brown tresses. Her lips are perfect, just sexy, thick enough with a heart-shaped upper and an ideally matched lower. Tits, let's just say they're lovely - full and ample, pink areolas, studded nipples and big enough to fuck if so desired. I couldn't help but to look down at her shaven pubic area. My wife had passed before that became a thing. Sometimes, it was like wading through a jungle to get to her clit. I liked the child-like look of this new style.

"Master Jim, Daddy said you would take care of me and keep me safe."

"Yes, I will, Pet."

"Master Jim, I need something from you."

"Sure, anything. What do you need?"

"Touch me, please."

"I am touching you."

"No, I mean," Pet glanced toward her shaven area, "touch me in a way that makes me feel good." She guided my hand between her legs.

"Touch me here, please. You own me. I know you like me. Take complete ownership of me. I need it, please, Master Jim."

I felt the warmth of her womanhood and a dampness. What the hell, I'm single and not dead. She's single, young, beautiful and in need of a small pleasure, so why the fuck not?

Licking my fingers. I slipped them between the crease of her lips. A nice wetness awaited them. I began a circling stroking of her clit. She moaned in response and spread her legs.

"Master Jim, that feels so good. Thank you."

I tried to be slow and deliberate, not hurrying. Pet thrust her hips upward to increase the pressure on her little swollen bean. Her hand clasped my leg as I felt her body begin to tighten. It moved up and began squeezing my rock-hard cock.

It took every bit of concentration to keep focused on her pending orgasm. Pet's breathing became shallow with moans interspersed. Her grip on my cock hadn't waned any. Her body began to rock slowly back and forth until she finally tensed, throwing her head back against my shoulder, shuttered then slumped into my arms breathing like she'd just run a sprint.

After a few minutes of recovery, I told her, "Pet, you must suck my cock."

"Of course, Master Jim, I'd love to."

She slipped out of my arms between my legs to the floor. Pet rubbed her petite hand and fingers over the stained bulge in my jeans. She licked the stained spot and unzipped my pants, pulling them and my underwear down.

"Oooo, Master Jim, I had no idea that you were this big."

She looked at it with admiration and began to lick it up and down like an ice cream cone that was melting fast in the summer heat. Her tongue slurped around the head and shaft. Her fingers played with my balls. Once her saliva had coated the entirety of my cock, she lowered her mouth over it and began in earnest to suck the life out of me.

It wasn't but a couple of minutes before I flooded her mouth with what she wanted, my cum. She swallowed it all except for a little stream that dribbled out of the corner of her lips. Using her finger, she quickly slurped that up as well.

"Did Pet please Master Jim?

"Yes, Pet, Master Jim is well pleased."

This became a welcome evening routine until...

Published 
Written by JimmieCrack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments