Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Red lace

"The boss likes panties"

12
3 Comments 3
11.7k Views 11.7k
946 words 946 words
After getting off the plane and through the business meetings, he was ready for some alone time at the hotel. He took off his suit, shirt and pants by the closet so all were nicely put up, Scot turned to look at himself in the mirror. He liked to wear women’s panties and brought a few on the trip. To make the boring meetings go faster, he would wear soft, silky panties with little coverage. Scot enjoyed feeling the cool material against his skin. If it was more of a stressful conference, he might wear a women’s thong. The little strap between his ass cheeks gave a stronger reminder of what was under his clothes. Control was everywhere. He was a respected executive with a demanding job. He had superiors or business contacts that were control junkies. Scot knew things about them, even some very private details. But…no one knew about his panties.

Thankfully, on the ride to the hotel, Scot was able to unwind with some erotica. Some stories are descriptive with a plausible, although kinky, plot. The one he chose to read had no plot. None. It was just plain fucking. The pegging was actually the only part that interested him. Screw the chick - and her pleasure. Being fucked in the ass by an aggressive woman had always been a fantasy for him. While reading the hot story in the limo, his cock throbbed a little. Scot was glad he was alone. It wasn’t until the end of the story, when the guy shoots his load every-fucking-where, that he really began to get hard. Licking and drinking his own cum was a huge turn on. Sharing it with the chick, her drinking it too, was even better. He could feel his erection against the lace panties. His cock moved against the material, rubbing against his skin. He was hard checking in, hard going up the elevator and now, finally, had some privacy.

Scot looked in the mirror and he liked what he saw. Red lace thong, just enough coverage in front, although not really enough with a hard on. His erect dick was peeking out the top of the lace, an erotic look. He grabbed his balls through the delicate lace. The feeling of the lace against his skin was sensual. Scratchy and soft at the same time. Scot put a hand on his cock and gently rubbed. His other silky undies were cool and soft against his skin. They made masturbating gentle and soothing but slow-not what Scot wanted now. He wanted a big cum, like the story, all over. This material was a little rough, not bad, but it was the look in the mirror. Playing with his balls and rubbing his hard cock through the red lace panties while watching himself was bringing him closer to orgasm.

Catlin_Bouvier
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Catlin_Bouvier

Reading the story had been like hands free foreplay. He took a picture for future reference and to send interested parties.

Now the panties came off. Time to really enjoy himself. And it wouldn’t take long. Scot sat laid down on the bed and began. He used the panties first to rub the head of his cock. It was already sensitive and the scratchy material was a little rough. Scot liked the feeling, he wanted a rough hard cum. He moved the red lace and began to rub his cock with the panties– a little scratchy but the red lace moving up and down on his dick was erotic. He began using them just to move the skin up and down and really liked that feeling. Scot moved to his balls, slowing down the stimulation for now, prolong the sensual mood. He cupped his balls with the red lace panties and pulled a little. Pre-cum was beginning to dribble from the opening and lube his rock hard cock. Scot rubbed up and down harder and faster. His ass tightened and his hips began to move up with each stroke. He could see the lace moving, the tip of his dome appearing and disappearing with each movement. Time for a quick pic before it was too late. His moist, shiny head, engorged and slightly blue; and the big, hard cock, appearing out of the red lace was crazy erotic. Maybe a quick video next time. Scot removed the panties and just used his hands, wet with pre cum. He rubbed and twisted until he couldn’t take it any longer. Scot came with a big moans as every muscles tightened. His cock and balls contracted, spewing this white load into the red panties. Again and again until he was empty.

As his breathing returned to normal and the pulses died down, Scot removed the panties from his dick. The red lace was wet in his hand but seeing the sticky cum like a thick string from his head to the panties was sensual. Scot took another erotic picture to remind himself later and to send to interested parties. He moved the panties back and forth until the string effect was gone. Like in the story, he wanted his cum. Scot was alone so, sadly, no sharing. Instead he licked the white cum from the panties. Lapping it up and swallowing the salty fluid, he cleaned up red lace pretty well and smiled. No business dinners tonight, no early meetings. Time to enjoy some personal play time. This might not be the only time he came tonight.

Scot cleaned up, put on another pair of panties from the suitcase and went down to the bar. Maybe he could find a woman who liked his panties as much as he did.

Published 
Written by Venus72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments