Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sally And Her Big Bear - Part 1

"Chip discovers a secret about his wife and makes a plan for their anniversary."

25
18 Comments 18
7.3k Views 7.3k
5.8k words 5.8k words

I met Sally when we were freshmen in college, her major was in Secondary physical education and she is now teaching at the neighborhood high school. My major was in science and I am also teaching at the same high school while working toward my Master’s degree in Education Administration.  

It was the start of summer vacation and Sally had left for the Country club, the women’s league kicked off its season today and the men’s season started tomorrow. She wouldn’t be back home until later this evening, which gave me plenty of time to get her anniversary present and complete some household tasks. Our seventh anniversary was coming up one week from now and I wanted to make sure that I didn't wait until the last minute like I did last year.

Forty minutes later, I had one last room to clean, my wife’s study. That is where she kept her teddy bear collection from her childhood and as I was dusting, there on her desk in plain view and opened was her journal. I knew that I shouldn’t look, but curiosity got the best of me and I put down the dust cloth and began to read...

June 20, 2000 

Turned sixteen

It was my sixteenth birthday and I woke up snuggled against teddy and as I lay there, I thought back to when my parents would take  me to the various carnivals held in the Fall throughout the county. I learned quickly that if I gave daddy the puppy-eyed look, he was putty in my hands. When we went to the second carnival of the season, I went on every ride twice and was exhausted by the end of the day.

Making our way to the gate, I spotted a life-sized brown teddy bear. I tugged his arm, pointed and with those puppy  eyes, pleaded, “Please Daddy, win that big, brown teddy for me.” 

Mom smiled and said, “Go on, let’s see if you still got it.”

Daddy was a pitcher in college, so I figured the milk bottle toss would be a cinch and teddy would be wrapped in my arms. The pressure was on as mom and I watched dad pick up the first of three balls. He stepped back, wound up and threw the ball, it whizzed past the bottles. With the second ball in hand, he looked over at us, smiled and wound up. The ball shot out of his hand and just as it looked like a bullseye, the ball curved to the left, just missing the bottles. When the third ball was in his hands, he didn’t bother to look our way and he went into his windup. I watched as the ball shot out of his hand and before I knew it, all three bottles were knocked off the stand. 

Before I knew it, all six feet of the bear were wrapped in my arms as we walked to the car. Sitting in the back seat, I snuggled up to teddy, the feeling of his soft fur had me sleeping in no time. The next thing I remember was waking up, lying on top of the teddy. From that moment on, he was always by my side except for when I left the house.

I would sit with him, his arms wrapped around me as we all watched a movie or TV show and each time I’d doze off feeling safe and warm. I really loved how teddy made me feel when I’d cuddle with him, always making sure at least one arm held me close. With him, my fear of thunderstorms gradually ceased to exist.

Now, at sixteen, I felt a strange new sensation took over my body and I began rubbing myself against his soft fur. I felt my panties getting wet as my nipples rose to attention. Rising to my knees, I slipped the panties off and straddled teddy as I brought his huge paws to my tits. I rubbed the paws all around my tits and rock hard nipples as I slid my bald pussy back and forth along his soft fur. I let his paw slip from my grasp, allowing my fingers access to the already hard nubs which stood out proudly from their light colored areola. 

My fingers delved into the delicate tit flesh of my 38C's as I reached down with the other hand to my smooth mound. Two fingers discovered my affection bud that was already standing at attention and slid down between two very puffy lips. I rubbed my fingers between the folds until they became lubricated in love juice.

I felt the first pangs of my orgasm shoot through my body as if I had been jolted by a sudden surge of electricity and rocked my hips faster and faster. As I got closer to orgasmic paradise, I brought my hand up to my mouth, sucked the juice from the fingers. With both hands, I squeezed and pulled hard on my tits as the love juice flowed freely onto teddy’s fur. My entire body trembled as I grabbed teddy’s paw, pressed it to my mouth and muffled my moans of pleasure as to not be heard.

I had just experienced my first ever orgasm, exhausted and sweaty, I collapsed on top of my teddy and lay there until I had caught my breath and had come back from my orgasm. Moving off my brown bear, I climbed out of bed and walked to my bathroom. Before stepping into the walk-in shower, I looked in the full length mirror. The swollen nipples, the extended labia and love juice trickling down my inner thighs were turning me on. I looked at my reflection from head to toe, smiled at the sexy, hot body staring back and walked into the shower.

After that morning, I enjoyed many more days and nights of pleasure with teddy. 

As I read that entry, I had pulled out my cock and began jerking off as I pictured Sally on her bear. I glanced over the next several pages and looked for any mention of her teddy bear. Turning one more page, I saw an entry for her seventeenth birthday...

June 20, 2001

Turned seventeen 

My parents threw a party for me and invited everyone, relatives, neighbors. I asked mom if I could invite my two best friends to the party and have a sleepover. Of course she said yes and I immediately called Brandy and Jenna, who both happily accepted my invite.

As guests arrived, they were directed to the patio and those who brought presents placed them on the table to be opened later. Daddy was busy at the grill talking with the guys, Mom was busy chatting with the girls and I was sharing a secret with my besties. I had confided in them about how it felt, rubbing my pussy on teddy until I came. They told me that they used their teddy bears on occasion when they masturbated and couldn’t wait to see my bear.

Soon it was time to eat, everyone helped themselves to burgers, sausage, hot dogs along with chips, assorted salads.  The three of us were having a good time and I must say that we did catch some of the neighbors looking at us on the sly. Who could blame them, three hot teenagers dressed in T-shirts , shorts and athletic shoes and nothing on underneath. After mingling for a bit, mom called everyone around the table. It was time for the birthday cake and open the gifts. After everyone was served a piece of cake, they all chimed in and sang Happy Birthday. I blew out the candles after which came the presents. As I opened each present, I thanked that person and after the last present was opened, everyone returned to mingling and having a good time.

After a while, I went around once again, thanked everyone for coming and for their gifts. I told mom that the three of us were going to my room for the night. Entering my master bedroom, the girls hopped up onto the bed which had way more than enough room for the three of us and then some. I went to get teddy from the closet and when I turned around, they were surprised to say the least. 

I danced over to the bed with teddy in my arms as the girls giggled. I tossed him on the bed, did a slow dance as I pulled my T-shirt up and exposing my firm boobs. I pulled the tee over my head, jiggled my puppies while the top fell to the floor. Brandy and Jenna were laughing uncontrollably as I shimmied the nylon shorts down my legs and kicked them to the side. When I stood up, the girls were licking their lips and rubbing their crotches as I continued my gyrations. It had been a while since we last got together for some intimate girl time.

I crawled up on the bed while they took off their tees and shorts. I straddled teddy, with my butt pointed at his face and began to rub my pussy along the soft fur. I watched as Brandy straddle one leg and Jenna, the other. This is what wet dreams are made of, three hot teenage girls with hard bodies together for a night of carnal passion.  We were facing each other as we bounced and rubbed our pussies on teddy while we clawed our tits with one hand.

We all simultaneously rubbed our clits and had to stifle our moans so my parents wouldn't hear us as our bodies began to tremble. We watched one another as our orgasms neared, sweat dripped down our bodies, hair matted to skin, flat tummies rippling and then it happened. Our juices gushed out of our pussies, soaked teddy’s fur and moments later, we all collapsed on his soft fur exhausted.

After coming back from our orgasmic rapture, the three of us cuddled, kissed and caressed one another. Once rested, we formed a daisy chain, sucking, licking and probing the sweet honey pot before us with our tongues and fingers. It seemed as if we were all in unison, our muffled moans filled the room as we brought one another to orgasmic bliss. Afterward, we went to my walk-in shower and our lovemaking continued into the early hours of the morning. 

Reading that entry, I had to squeeze the base of my cock to stop from shooting my load. I flipped through more pages and found another entry...

July 20, 2002

Now eighteen

What a crappy summer so far, my besties moved away two weeks apart. Brandy is now on the west coast, Jenna is on the east coast and I’m still in the Midwest. To top it off, I broke up with my boyfriend of three months. He wasn’t satisfied with blowjobs and handjobs as he groped me through my clothes, he wanted to fuck! I told him right from the beginning that wasn’t going to happen. He was persistent and it was all I could do to hold him off and finally I had to end it. Now I hear that he fucked the head cheerleader the same day I had ended our relationship..

The day I broke things off, I went home and told my mom what happened. I then spent the afternoon crying my eyes out as I laid on top of my fuzzy bear. He was a good listener as I poured my heart out. I must have cried myself to sleep because the next thing I knew, there was a soft knocking on my door. Mom said that dinner was ready and asked if I was hungry. I told her no and that I’d see her in the morning.  

I moved off of teddy, climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash the tear stains from my face. As I stood before the mirror, I saw two prominent bumps under my T-shirt and an enormous wet spot on my panties. I grinned as I washed my face, thinking, ‘that must have been some wet dream I had.’ 

After I dried my face, I stood there and removed the T-shirt along with the panties. I looked in the mirror and admired myself as I brought the panties to my face. I recalled the last time Brandy, Jenna and I got together while I inhaled the sweet scent of love juice lingering in the silk material. My other hand plied the flesh of my tits as I sucked on the panties and watched droplets of love juice slowly seep out from my pussy.

Walking back to the bed, I tossed the panties to one side and propped up the pillows against the headboard and then sat teddy up against the pillows. I plopped down on teddy's lap, pulled his face to my tits as I bounced up and down. I moved his face from one tit to the other as my bouncing continued. I swayed my hips forward and backward, sliding my sopping wet pussy against his fur before bouncing a few times. I continued to bounce and sway my hips as I crushed my tits in his face. The tingling sensation had hit every nerve ending and pushed me ever closer to orgasmic bliss.

I exploded in a mind shattering orgasm and fell back, pulling teddy with me. My arms and legs wrapped themselves around his soft body as I held him tightly against me. Once I had recovered, I moved teddy off of me, climbed out of bed and went to take a shower. After I dried off, I took a washcloth and some soap to clean up teddy.

So it was going to be teddy and me for the summer. I can’t wait to start college in the Fall.

I resumed stroking my cock and before I finished that entry, my cock erupted. Load after load shot out the tip, covering my fingers and hand. Fortunately, there was a box of tissue and grabbed a few to clean up the mess. I had to see how this was going to play out, so I flipped a few more pages and read on...

October 2002

College Freshman  

When I left for college, teddy remained behind, but I did take one of my other teddy's. I did not want my roommate to become suspicious and figure out how much I love teddy bears. Besides, the smaller bear would be easier to clean.

The first week of school, my roommate decided she wanted a room for herself and fortunately for her there was one available. That was fine with me, as now I could have peace and quite when I studied. I was disappointed that I left my big teddy back home. 

That first month and a half of college had been an adjustment. I had classes all day and the demands from the professors seemed overwhelming. Up to this point, the few guys I went out with weren't that interested in their classes and just wanted to party. I had no time for that so I stopped trying to find a guy and concentrate on my studies. I figured the right guy would come along sooner or later.

Boy, was I glad that I waited! I met Chip when I was doing research in the library for a paper that was due the following week. We got to talking and I found out he was majoring in science at the secondary level. I told him I was majoring in Secondary Physical Education.

I found him quite charming, very intelligent and gorgeous. By Thanksgiving, we were a steady couple and we promised to stay in touch over the holidays.I flew home and was looking forward to seeing my family. I went to my room to unpack and when I opened the closet, teddy wasn’t there. I asked mom and she had told me she donated teddy to a charity since according to her, I had outgrown it. To say the least, I was upset that she gave my favorite bear away. Chip and I talked on the phone everyday and when we got back to school, our relationship grew into something very special.

After I had finished reading, I opened the journal to the page it was on and sat there for several minutes pondering why she hadn’t shared this with me going on seven years of marriage. I had no idea that she loved teddy bears so much and that she missed her big bear. I knew what I needed to do and after I finished cleaning the study, I went to the mall. I bought a six foot brown teddy bear, two fifteen inch brown teddy bears, a yellow sapphire pendant and a copper pencil holder set.

When I returned home from running my errands, I wrapped up the two smaller gifts and put a pink bow around teddy's neck. The gifts were then locked away in my study. I hid the two smaller bears in the guest bedroom after which I went to the kitchen and started making dinner when an idea popped in my head. Sally hadn’t seen her best friends in a long time. I could tell that the emails, texting, phone calls between the three of them just didn't cut it. So, I decided to do something about it.

SalomeJade
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalomeJade

First, I called Brandy and asked if she could get away for a long weekend, next week. I told her that it was our seventh anniversary and I wanted to surprise Sally by having her two best friends who were her bridesmaids to celebrate with us. Her calendar was open and we set it up her arrival for next Thursday. I told her that I would cover the cost of the airline ticket and that she could pick It up at the airport. After some discussion, she agreed and said she was looking forward to visiting. I then called Jenna and found out that she also had an open calendar and we set up her arrival also for next Thursday. She was more than happy to accept my offer and I told her that I would pick her up at the airport.  

As I was setting the table, I heard the door open, “Chip, I’m home.”

“In the kitchen, honey.”

“Mmm, that smells good, do I have time to take a quick shower?”

“Dinner won’t be ready for another forty-five minutes, sweetie.”

After I had set the table, I was getting a bottle of wine from the fridge when I heard,  “What do you think, sweetie?”

As I turned around, eyes grew as big as saucers and my jaw dropped at the sight before me. My wife was adorned in a grey denim corset, her magnificent breasts  were in plain view, though hidden from sight by her long blonde hair. I noticed the four latches in the front and further down, I saw the matching thong.  She walked over and kissed my cheek as she gave my cock a squeeze through my shorts.

“So you approve, my love? I’m looking forward to dessert,” she whispered in my ear as her hand rubbed my cock.

Sally had caught me off guard as I stuttered, “ Uh-huh” while I watched her strike a pose.

I placed the wine bottle down and took her hand, “Dinner can wait, dessert can't.”

“Not so fast, big boy, I’m famished.”

She took a seat at the table and I joined her. After having our fill of food and drink, I cleared off the table and as I washed the dishes, two hands reached around my waist from behind. The hands move down over my shorts and started  to rub the developing lump inside. It didn’t take long to finish with the dishes and turning around, I took her hand.We stepped over to the enormous island in the kitchen and once there, I wrapped my arms around her. She threw her hands on the back of my neck, bounced up and wrapped her legs around my midsection. She crossed her feet behind my back as my hands seized her firm butt cheeks. We wound up in a very stirring  and enthusiastic kiss as I sat her on the edge of the counter top.

Her legs slipped from my midsection as her hands slipped from the back of my neck. She broke off the kiss, "Time for dessert, stud."

I pulled the nearby chair over, sat down and draped her legs over my shoulders. Looking up into those coral blue eyes, I grinned and asked, “What would you like me to do?” After which I slowly licked my lips.

She grinned, “I want you to devour my cunt.”

Smacking  my lips as I looked at her pink labia, which were already wet and placed the palm of my hand over her bare mound. l softly kissed her inner thigh as my hand slid down her smooth mound with a feather-like touch as my index finger gently traced over the swollen lips. Sally gasped at the touch, as my mouth trailed behind, causing her juices to bathe my tongue. 

Sliding my hands along the corset, they found the bare flesh of her magnificent breasts as my tongue licked up and down her delicious slit. The scent and taste of her cunt were sweet as wine. With long, slow licks and tweaking her nipples with my fingers, her moans grew louder and louder. I gave her a long wet lick, my tongue sliding in the soft valley of her slit. Her hands took hold of my head, pressing my face into her sex as squeals and moans of delight escaped her mouth.

Her thighs began to tremble as I sucked on one swollen lip, then the other. My fingers kneaded the soft flesh of her tits as my tongue played with her hard clit. Her toned thighs pressed against my head as my hands held onto them. Her entire body was shaking as her orgasm neared. 

“OH YES, YES!” she cried out as the first trickle of nectar touch my tongue. I became intoxicated and kept on sucking until there wasn’t  a drop of sweet nectar left. I pressed my tongue on her throbbing clit until her orgasm had subsided.

I took hold of each leg and lifted them from my shoulders before standing. I moved closer and felt her legs wrap around my waist. She grinned, "”Let me clean your face, stud.”

She wiped off my face, then seductively licked her cum from her fingers. When she finished, I picked her up from the counter top and carried her to our master bedroom and that extra large bed she had growing up.

 

                                                               ooOoo

 

Waking up to the god awful sound of the alarm clock, I turned over and hit the off button. There was still time before I needed to get up, so I turned back over and snuggled up against Sally. She squirmed against me, my cock nestled between her butt cheeks and my arm laid across 'the girls'.   

“Mmm, honey, I’d like to pick up where we left off with ‘dessert’ last night, but you need to get going. You don’t want to be late for the first day of the Men’s League.”

“Your right , sweetheart.” I replied and climbed out of bed somewhat reluctantly.

After a quick shower, I dressed and told Sally that I would probably be late in coming home after my round of golf. I headed out the door, tossed the clubs in the trunk and drove to the country club.

oOo

Shortly after Chip left, I got up, strolled over to my study and grabbed my second most loved teddy bear from the shelf. Walking back to our bedroom, I rubbed teddy over my boobs and stomach. Once back in the room, I stood before the full length mirror and watched my reflection as teddy explored every inch of my twenty-eight year old body.

I work hard to keep my five foot-six inch, one hundred-twenty pound hard body in condition. I still get looks from men as well as women. Then there is Erin and her boyfriend, both eighteen years old who live in the neighborhood. They find every excuse to come over and help me when I'm working in the flower beds and garden. At some point, I'll have to do some real serious flirting and see where it leads.

Be that as it may, I needed to take care of my now very wet pussy. I moved back onto the bed, straddled my little bear and rubbed my slit along the soft fur. It simply wasn't the same as when I had my life size teddy, oh how I miss him on occasions like this. I recalled the events of last night when Ian sat me on the ledge of the kitchen island and had my pussy for dessert. I began to feel that familiar tingling  as I remembered him pulling me off the counter and had me bend over, my tits squashed against the ledge.

With one push, he was balls deep in my pussy and grabbed a fistful of my hair. His cock slipped out so that the large mushroom shaped head was touching my blood engorged labia. Without warning, he pummeled that eight inch hard, pulsing rod back in my pussy while he pulled my hair, jerking me up off the ledge. We both exploded in mind shattering orgasms, our combined juices seeped from my slit and down my inner thighs. He gathered up some of the love juice and fed me with his fingers. In the wake of licking and sucking his fingers clean, he scooped me up in his arms and carried me to the bedroom where we spent the night making love until we nodded off, depleted.

As these thoughts played out in my mind, I plied the soft tit flesh with my hands while sliding my bald mound along teddy's brown fur. I felt his fur getting wetter as I rocked my hips back and forth, my climax edged nearer as I squeezed my hard nubs. Reaching down with one hand, l rubbed my clit and it felt as if a surge of electricity shot through me. I screamed out as my climax rocked my body and fell back, holding teddy against my pussy. After almost seven years of marriage, I couldn't get myself to impart this bear fixation to Ian.   

When I had come back to earth, I got up and headed to the shower. Afterwards, I toweled myself off and dressed before going to my study to check my email. Sitting at the desk, I opened my mail and sat there staring for a moment. I nervously clicked on the first message, It was confirmation on two season tickets to the Green Bay Packers home football games. Back in our first year of college, Chip and I discovered we were both big fans and I decided to put my name on the waiting list. I printed the email and placed it in an envelope to give him on our anniversary next Friday.

After locking the envelope in my desk, I headed out to the mall for a few more gifts. Searching for traditional seventh anniversary gifts, I found a  rose gold, copper pocket watch, copper penny cuff links with a matching tie pin and a copper beer mug. After getting his initials engraved on the mug, I drove back home and wrapped up the gifts before locking them in my desk. Before going to the kitchen to start dinner, I went upstairs to change into something more comfortable.

Entering our master bedroom, I removed my clothes and then went over to my bureau. Opening a drawer, I picked out a pink lace, sheer half bra and matching thong. Standing before the full length mirror, I couldn’t help but run my hands over my body before slipping on the bra and thong. I liked how the pink underwear looked against my light tanned skin as I made several turns. Satisfied with my choice, I went over to my vanity, sat down and applied pink lipstick to my full lips. Next came the pink nail polish for my fingers and toes and then I put my waist length blonde hair in a ponytail with a pink bow.

When I had finished, I stood up and went over to my husband’s walk-in closet.  Looking over his dress shirts,  I chose a pink, long sleeved one along with a pink tie. Returning to the mirror, I slipped on the shirt, rolled up the sleeves and chose to leave the top four buttons undone. When I finished with the tie, I loosened it so the knot rested at the top of my cleavage. Standing in front of the mirror, I gave myself the once over. Satisfied, I went to the kitchen and had a cup of coffee with buttered toast.  I busied myself, doing some light cleaning before making dinner. 

After I had put the lasagna in the oven and set the table, I grabbed the bottle of bubbly from the fridge. Once the cork was popped, I filled a crystal flute and headed to the living room where I placed the glass on the mantle. I then went to the bedroom and slipped on my CMF pink stilettos. Walking back to the living room,I heard Chip pulling up the driveway. 

I heard the back door open and he called out, “Honey, I’m home.” 

When I didn’t answer, I heard him walking towards the living room. I stood facing the fireplace and held the glass in one hand as I looked over my shoulder. The look on his face when he came in the room was precious, eyes wide, mouth open as I turned to face him.

“You look stunning in my shirt and tie, babe.”

Walking over, I handed him the glass and as he began to take a sip, I asked, “ What do you say to a blow job, before dinner?”

He nearly choked on the bubbly as his eyes wondered over my body. Composing himself, he enthusiastically said yes. I took his hand and had him stand in front of the leather over-sized chair and placed the flute on the end table after taking another sip of bubbly. When kissed, I felt the cold liquid flow into my mouth as my hands hurriedly undid his belt and yanked down the zipper to his trousers. Breaking the kiss, I went to my knees and hooked my fingers in his waistband. I pulled both the trousers and boxers down his legs, the semi-hard one-eyed monster smacked my cheek.

I looked up, grinned and said, “Sit down stud, I’m going to devour that sausage dangling between your legs.”

He sat down and I pulled the articles of clothing from around his lower legs, tossing them off to one side. At that point came the shoes and socks. I drew nearer, took the eight inch beast and cradled it in my grasp. Looking into his blue eyes, I opened my mouth and dribbled a copious amount of spit over the mushroom head of his circumcised cock. As the fluid streamed down the hard shaft, I folded my hand around its girth and gradually lubed the veiny flesh.

 “Oooh babe, that's so hot.” He said while watching me kiss the tip before I parted my lips and took the knob in my mouth.

Gradually, I sucked every last trace of the throbbing brute until the knob was somewhere down in my throat. I kept still for a minute. My hand still folded around the pole at the base as I rolled the huge ball sac in the palm of my other hand. Ian was groaning louder and louder as my head bounced up and down sucking and licking.

I gazed up at him and let his cock slip from my mouth with an uproarious ‘pop,’ as ropes of saliva extended from his cock to my mouth. I waited for a moment and ate up his cock one more time. He reached down and mauled my tits with his hands and for a moment I envisioned them to be teddy's enormous paws. 

“Mmmppphhh, mmmppphhh.” I groaned as he squashed my tits through the shirt and bra.

Sliding the cock from my mouth, I slapped it against my tongue several times before sliding my hand up and down in a twisting motion. As I squeezed the sperm filled ball sac, I drooled more spit onto the swollen head. His body started to tremble as I placed the cock head on my tongue and pumped my hand faster. His breathing quickened as he watched me bring him off.

“AAARRRGGGHHH!” He moaned as I gave one final stroke of my hand along the veiny shaft and a final squeeze of his ball sac.

The thick ropes of man fluid covered  my tongue and jaw.The rest of the heaps shot into my mouth and some covered  my jawline. I gulped  every last bit of it. At the point when he finished coming, I licked his cock clean and scooped the white fluid from my jaw. As he sat up, I rose up on my knees, running my cum covered fingers over my lips. I shared the white fluid with him as we passionately kissed.  Afterward, I placed my hands on his thighs and stood, he then stood and we held each other.

“Honey, you were amazing and that was incredible.” 

“You were amazing honey, I just love your delicious cum.”

I went over to get his boxers and made sure to bend over so he could see the thong wedged between my ass cheeks. When I turned around, he had a big grin on his face. Handing the boxers to him I said, “Time for dinner, slip that on and let’s eat.”

After dinner, we spent the rest of the night making love. Finally exhausted, I fell asleep thinking about our anniversary next week and hope the week would go by quickly.


 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

**
Copyright ©2020 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic,mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments