Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Soft as Fur She Was

"An obsession with fur leads to an erotic awakening"

12
6 Comments 6
12.8k Views 12.8k
4.7k words 4.7k words
My body was tense with anticipation as I watched TV and tried to ignore the beautiful fur rug in front of the fireplace. It was Friday night and I was doing my regular gig as babysitter for the children of Jack and Chrissie Tanner, who lived across the street from us. At seventeen, I was probably a bit old for babysitting, but it gave me a bit of extra pocket change and the Tanners were good friends of my family. The Tanner kids had been in bed and clearly asleep for over an hour but I was still scared of being found doing what I planned. If I waited too long, though, the parents would be home and that could be bad, too.

Finally, I could hold on no longer. I turned off the lights and turned on the gas fireplace, filling the room with a dim, flickering light. Walking to the rug, I dropped to the floor and sat cross-legged in the middle of it. Slowly, I ran my hands over the soft, smooth fur. The touch of fur on my skin was one of my favorite sensations. The tension in me shifted from nervous anticipation to the first hints of arousal.

I could not tell you when I first realized my love of fur. I had first discovered the sexual attraction of it the previous summer, but I had always liked the feel of it. In a secret place in my bedroom I had a piece of an old fur coat that I would caress in the dark before rubbing it over my body, especially my cock, until I climaxed.

Slipping my t-shirt and pants off, I lay face down on the fur wearing only briefs. With my face turned to rest my cheek on the rug, I slowly rubbed my body against it, letting the softness caress my naked chest. I was almost unconscious of anything but the fur; of how it felt, how it smelled, how I wanted only it against my skin.

I pushed the front of my briefs down to let my cock, already swelling to life, touch the fur. Moving my hips, I humped the floor, feeling the soft touch bringing my dick to life. Not wanting to damage the rug, I rolled over when I thought pre-cum might start leaking. Laying on my back, I removed my briefs and lay flat with my swollen cock resting on my belly. The tip was, indeed, glistening with the first clear bead of pre-cum.

With one hand, I began gently massaging my erection, rubbing the hard, swollen shaft gently with fingertips. The other I lay on the fur beside me and slowly caressed it, savouring the feel of it under my fingers. I also writhed slowly, letting the fur massage my back and bum. Closing my eyes, I lost myself in a world where there was only sex and fur.

When an orgasm began to build, I removed my fingers from my dick. With the hand, I grabbed the edge of the carpet and pulled it against my side, holding it there to feel the fur even more. Then, after my arousal subsided a bit, I went back to stroking, more slowly and gently than before. Edging like this drove me wild and doing it while surrounded by soft, beautiful fur was taking it to a whole new level.

I tried to take it as slow as possible, to let the climax rise for as long as possible. Eventually, though, I could hold back no longer. The inevitable explosion came.

“Oh my God!” I gasped out loud as the first beads of semen splashed high on my chest.

It kept coming, spraying my torso as my cock pulsed and my body shook. The intensity was incredible. By the time it ended, I was unable to move for several minutes. I just lay there on the fur staring at the ceiling. Then I felt cum starting to run down my side and I quickly got up, not wanting to get it on the fur carpet. Dashing to the nearby basement powder room, I cleaned up.

I had barely dressed, rearranged the rug, and settled on the couch when I heard the garage open and the car come in. That had been close, but I was still glad I had done it.

Mrs. Tanner came downstairs, cash in hand, and I got up to greet her. My neighbour’s top was sheer and low-cut, showing off her ample bosom and deep cleavage. She was many things, but modest about her physical assets was not one of them. I tried not to look too closely; not to be too obvious in my delight at the sight of her breasts.

“Here you go, Dave,” she said with a smile, “I hope Bill and Tim were cooperative.”

“They were, as always,” I answered as I accepted the cash, “Wish the Dean kids were as good.”

She chuckled. The Deans were another neighbourhood family that I babysat for and were also friends of the Tanners. Their mischievous kids, brats really, were a bit of a running joke in the neighbourhood.

“Ah, my angels,” Mrs. Tanner sighed, “Wish they were as good for their parents as for their babysitter and teacher. Maybe I should just get you to move in and be my nanny.”

“Hey, if the pay is right…,” I said with a smile. It wasn’t just the pay I was thinking of, but the idea of sharing living quarters with the beautiful woman in front of me. And having regular access to that beautiful fur in front of the fireplace.

We laughed and then I was on my way home after another longing look at both the woman and her fur carpet.

Saturday was a cloudy day with light drizzle. It was the kind of autumn weather that always made me a bit miserable. I found myself alone and a bit adrift as my family took off in various directions and my friends all seemed to be busy with other stuff.

Being in a bit of a foul mood from all that, I found myself regretting, and chastising myself for, what I had done the night before. I recalled the pleasure I had experienced and the lovely feeling of the fur on my skin as I masturbated, but I also realized how disastrous it could have been. How different the outcome would have been if one of the kids had come down or the Tanners had been early, not to mention if I had soiled or otherwise damaged that lovely fur.

In spite of the crap weather, I went downtown and wandered through the book and comic stores that dotted downtown Eversham in those days. Nothing really caught my eye, though. As I wandered back to the bus terminal to catch a ride home, I paused in front of the fur store. A shapely female mannequin in a fur coat stood in the window flanked by a large poster of a famous model in the same coat. I imagined holding the curvy model’s body against me as I ran my hands over the fur. My cock twitched in my pants and I realized where I was and started moving again. It was no place to pop a boner, let alone relieve it.

When I reached home, the drizzle had stopped and things had lightened up a bit. I waved at Mr. Tanner and his kids, who were getting in the car to go someplace. They all waved back. Mrs. Tanner didn’t seem to be with them but I thought nothing of it and went inside. My parents were home and the smell of Mom’s cooking filled the house.

“Chris Tanner called, Dave,” Mom said as I passed the kitchen en route to my room, “I told her you would call back when you got home.”

“Okay. Probably needs me to sit again or something. Though I just saw the kids leaving with Mr. Tanner.”

I went downstairs to use the phone there and called the Tanners’ number. Mrs. Tanner answered right away.

“Hi, it’s Dave. What’s up?”

“Oh, hi. Jack just went out with the kids for the evening and I realized that I need some help from someone tall to get some boxes down for me in the store room. Can you come over after dinner?”

“Sure. Six thirty okay?”

“Definitely. Six thirty will be perfect. See you then,” she responded.

It wasn’t until after I hung up that it struck me that Mrs. Tanner’s voice had sounded a bit odd; tense but also slightly flirty. What exactly did she really want?

When I finally went over, I was nervous. My mind had been turning ideas over and over and I couldn’t shake the feeling that there was more than needing a favour from a tall male involved. Had I left evidence of my fun the previous night?

The door opened and I was stunned. My neighbour stood before me in a short, fur-covered grey bomber jacket and a little white fur thong. The jacket was only partly zipped, leaving her bra-less tits almost bare.

“Mrs. Tanner?” I said weakly.

“Come in, Dave. I’ve been waiting,” she responded in soft, seductive tone.

As the door closed behind me, Mrs. Tanner moved in close.

“Go ahead,” she whispered, “Touch it. I know you want to.”

Instinctively knowing what she meant, I reached out and ran my hands lightly over the soft fur of the jacket. Sliding them all over her body, I soon found myself touching the swell over her breasts.

“Do you like it? My fur, that is?” she asked quietly, seemingly enjoying having me paw her body.

“I do. I love fur.”

“I know,” my neighbour cooed as I continued caressing her jacket, “I found the evidence this morning.”

I blushed fiercely.

“I’m s … sorry,” I stammered, “I couldn’t stop myself any more.”

“I know. It’s so hard, isn’t it? Fur feels so good on your skin. Embrace me, Dave. Feel my fur.”

I pulled up my t-shirt, then pressed against my neighbour. The soft fur of the jacket touched my naked torso and I rubbed against it as I stroked the back with my hands. The woman’s arms enfolded me. Next thing I knew, her soft red lips were against mine.

To be honest, I had never been kissed like that before. I was a raw, inexperienced virgin who had barely ever danced with a girl, let alone been kissed by a woman wearing nothing but a jacket and thong. It didn’t take long for me to get into it, though. The feeling was marvellous; her lips on mine, her fur against my skin.

“Come with me,” Mrs. Tanner said when she finally released me, “I have more to show you.”

She went up the stairs and I followed, my eyes feasting on her toned ass wiggling practically right in my face. I have never been much of an ass man, but hers was gorgeous.

We entered a room that I knew as the spare bedroom. It was sparsely furnished and mostly used when they had family visiting from out of town. Now, though, it had changed distinctly. A fur blanket covered the double bed while a dim light barely illuminated the room. I walked over to the bed and ran my hand over the fur.

“Feels good?” my hostess said with a smile.

“It does.”

“Undress and lie down on it,” she requested.

More nervous than ever, I removed my t-shirt and pants. I wasn’t exactly a hunk in those days, more of a tall, lanky geek. Perhaps seeing me naked would change her mind, but I did it anyway. To my surprise, Mrs. Tanner was licking her lips as I slipped off my briefs, releasing my cock. It was almost seven inches long and fairly thick. Whatever the state of the rest of my anatomy, I knew my dick was on the large side.

Laying down on the bed, I was immediately lost in the soft, smooth sensation of fur against flesh. I writhed and wriggled a little, enjoying the feeling. My cock twitched, though wasn’t erect yet.

“On your belly, hon,” Mrs. Tanner said, “There’s more to this treat.”

I did as she asked, rolling onto my belly and spreading my arms and legs out over the fur blanket. The softness beneath me felt wonderful; even better than the fur rug downstairs had felt. My head rested on a fur-covered pillow, so even my face touched fur.

Then came the touch. Hands of soft fur began lightly caressing my back. Mrs. Tanner must have put some kind of fur mittens or gloves on. It wasn’t really a massage, more of a slow, gentle stroking.

“That feels so good,” I moaned.

“Good, baby,” she whispered in reply, “I knew you would enjoy this. Just relax.”

Her fur-covered hands moved to my shoulders and began pressing a bit more firmly, moving from a simple caress to a massage. Slowly, she worked her way down my back as I lay still and soaked in the constantly touch of the soft fur. Beneath me, my cock swelled to life. Wiggling my hips a little, I rubbed it against the fur blanket beneath me.

Mrs. Tanner’s hands moved lower on my body, now caressing my lower back and shading over to my buttocks. My cock was almost tingling with anticipation as she drew nearer to it. Her touch remained gentle but firm as she massaged my bum, pressing my cock lightly down into the fur and mattress beneath.

Her hands left my body for a moment, then returned on my right thigh, one inside and one outside. She ran them up and down my thigh several times, with the inside one caressing my balls briefly at the top of each stroke. I was rock hard at this point and afraid I would explode into the blanket.

“How are you feeling?” she asked in a soft voice, caressing my balls and ass with one furry hand.

“Fantastic.

IvyHerman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyHerman

Not sure I’ll last much longer, though,” I replied, my voice quiet and dreamy.

“Roll to your back, then, and I’ll take care of you.”

I rolled over, looking up at Mrs. Tanner. My neighbour smiled and zipped her jacket all the way up. Then she lay atop me and rubbed her fur covered tits against my chest and belly, going slowly lower. One touched my hard cock, then the other. The feeling of soft fur on my aroused dick nearly set off an explosion, but Mrs. Tanner pulled back before I blew.

“You are really on edge now, aren’t you?” she cooed, unzipping the jacket to bare her tits.

I had never seen boobs for real before. My neighbour’s were huge, at least to my eyes, sagging noticeably under their own weight. Large pink aureoles covered the ends with stiff nipples rising in the middle like bullseyes.

“Hot damn, you’re beautiful,” I gasped.

“Thank you. You’re not too shabby yourself, Dave. That cock in particular is a beauty.”

She put out a gloved hand to run a furry finger along my shaft. Her touch was very light, just enough that I could feel it. For a minute or two, there was nothing but that gentle caress on my dick. Then, Mrs. Tanner took my cock in her hand and began sliding it up and down from base to head. The sensation of my dick wrapped in fur was more than I could take at that moment.

I groaned loudly and arched my back as cum exploded over my torso. My lover seemed unfazed, continuing to stroke me as blast after blast of my thick white cream sprayed out. She only relented when my climax had settled down to a slow dribble. Releasing my cock, she lay beside me on the bed.

“That was quite a climax, hon,” she said, her furry hand stroking my face.

“It was,” I said breathlessly, still a bit stunned.

Mrs. Tanner’s mouth came down on mine. Her tongue sought entrance and I admitted it. We kissed for a long time, then she slipped off one of her fur gloves and scooped up some semen from my chest.

“Tasty,” she said after licking it off her finger.

Before I could respond, Mrs. Tanner moved her face to my chest and began licking up my cum. Slowly, she worked her way down my body, licking and eating my seed as she went. Reaching my now soft dick, my neighbour put it in her mouth and used her tongue and lips to clean it off. This was almost better than the fur massage and, being a young guy, I felt myself starting to get aroused again.

“You are so young and beautiful, Dave, I could just eat you all day,” she said, moving back up alongside me.

“I’ve never done anything like this before. Never felt like this before,” I babbled, still a bit shaken by the force of my orgasm.

“Never done anything like this?” said my lover in a slightly incredulous voice, “So you’re still a virgin?”

“Less of one now, I guess, but yeah,” I answered.

My neighbour smiled and caressed me.

“Can you get it up again? I’ve never deflowered someone before and I’m really turned on now that I know I am your first. I want to finish what I’ve started.”

“I can often manage a couple climaxes in an hour when I am jerking off to porn so, yeah, I guess.”

Mrs. Tanner got up for a moment, returning with a steaming washcloth in one hand and a towel in the other. She cleaned me up with the washcloth, giving special attention to my cock, then dried me with the towel.

Tossing them aside, my neighbour mounted me, her thong-covered pussy over my cock, and put her fur gloves back on. Placing her hands on my chest, she began caressing my nipples while slowly rubbing her crotch against my dick. The fur on her thong massaged my shaft, bringing my dick back to life.

Mrs. Tanner must have felt my cock start to swell. Moving down between my legs, she lowered her face to my crotch. Her tongue lapped at my balls first, gently stroking and teasing them. As she licked my scrotum, her fur-gloved hand began stroking my shaft. I closed my eyes and wriggled a little, feeling the fur beneath me and the fur on my cock as one soft sensation.

She slowly worked her tongue up to the base of my cock. Removing her hand from my shaft, she licked my cock from base to tip several times, being sure to give lots of attention to the circumcised head. Then her mouth closed around the head. A steady, gentle sucking began while her furry fingers massaged my balls and shaft. I watched intently, fascinated by the sight of my cock in a woman’s mouth and the feel of fur on my sensitive region.

The stimulation soon had me hard again, ready for more action. Getting up on her knees, Mrs. Tanner unzipped the jacket and removed it, obviously wanting to be naked herself. The fur thong followed. Her pubic mound was neatly trimmed, leaving a nice little triangle of dark hair above big, fleshy pink lips. Crawling up, she straddled me again.

“I am so ready for this,” she said, her hand taking my cock, “How about you?”

“Very. I want you bad,” I responded, watching as she guided the head of my cock in between her lower lips.

“Good. This is going to feel very nice for both of us, I think,” she said, slowly lowering herself onto my pole.

As my cock disappeared into the woman’s body, I felt the soft tunnel of my neighbour’s vagina enfolding and holding it.

“God, you fill me up well,” she said when I was all the way in. Then Mrs. Tanner began to rock gently back and forth, rubbing against me.

Never having had sex before, I was completely lost in the new sensation of having my body in such intimate connection to hers. Sandwiched between the beautiful, older woman and lush, soft fur, I was in heaven.

Pulling off the fur gloves, Mrs. Tanner held them out to me.

“Put these on and play with my tits,” she requested before leaning over me, supporting herself on her arms.

Eagerly, I put the gloves on. I had never touched a woman’s boobs before. They were far bigger than I could hold in my hands, but I ran my furry hands over the soft flesh and the hard bullets of her nips.

“Yeah, like that,” she moaned breathlessly as she continued to move against me, “Give my nips some love.”

Taking her nipples between thumbs and forefingers, I did as my neighbour asked, I rubbed them between fur-covered fingers, then pinched them lightly.

“Yeah, like that,” she said between gasps, “Hurt them, baby, squeeze them.”

Taking Mrs. Tanner at her word, I squeezed and even pulled her nips. I expected her to stop me, to cry out in pain, but it only seemed to increase her arousal. She seemed lost in the moment.

Mrs. Tanner closed her eyes and began grinding harder against the base of my stiff prick. Almost instinctively, I began moving my hips to push up against her while working her nipples vigorously.

“Oh,” she gasped suddenly, “Oh yeah!”

Her body quaked and I felt a soft fluttering in her vagina. I wasn’t sure what was happening at that point though I thought it might an orgasm.

“Shit, boy, this is so fucking good!” she exclaimed loudly, followed by an inarticulate cry.

Her eyes opened and she smiled as she caught her breath. Raising herself back upright, she began sliding up and down my shaft while looking down at me. I was dimly aware that my cock and pubic area were wet, but my focus was mostly on her riding me and on the fur around me. Moving my hips to thrust up into my neighbour, I soon found a rhythm that matched hers. Tension built in my balls and worked its way up through my body.

“Here it comes!” I said, then groaned as the orgasm erupted.

This one was not as strong as the first but went on for a while. My body seemed to lose control, thrusting jerkily into her as I pumped my seed into her pussy.

Mrs. Tanner lay down on top of me and kissed me when I relaxed. For a while, we lay there lazily enjoying the afterglow. Putting my arms around my lover, I caressed the smooth skin of her back, for the first time enjoying flesh as much as I did fur.

“Good first time?” she asked, breaking the silence.

“Very,” I answered, still a bit lost in this erotic dream that my life had temporarily become.

Nuzzling my neck, she gave me a playful bite, then moved her lips back against mine to kiss me long and hard. I kissed her back, sliding my tongue into her mouth and against hers. It was the first time I had given a French kiss.

“I need to go soon, don’t I?” I whispered, suddenly aware of how long our encounter had gone.

Mrs. Tanner glanced at the clock by the bed.

“Yeah,” she sighed, sounding a bit sad, “I need time to clean up. You can sit next Friday?”

“I can.”

“Good. Jack will be away on business next weekend so I’ll try to be home early. That way, you won't have to enjoy the fur rug by yourself,” she said with a sly wink before pressing her lips to mine again.

After one more kiss, we rose. I helped my neighbour clean up, then dressed and slipped out. Mr. Tanner’s car pulled into their driveway as I was entering my house across the street. That made two close calls in one weekend.

The next morning was cloudy and drizzly again. It didn’t bother me any more, though. My mind was still full of happy memories of the night before. Part of me wished I could tell somebody, but I knew that wasn’t an option. Mrs. Tanner had cheated on her husband with me and even at seventeen, I had enough wisdom to know that wasn’t something you announced to the world.

In the afternoon, I had the house to myself. After spreading my fur out on my bed, I undressed and lay face down on it. Slowly, I rubbed my cock in the softness while remembering the feeling of Mrs. Tanner’s fur-covered hands and tits on my body.

When my dick was fully erect, I rolled on to my back and played with it gently while remembering how it had felt when my older lover mounted and rode me. Finding some hand cream to use as lube, I got my hand and cock greasy and began slowly moving my hips to thrust into my fingers, fucking my fist as I had my neighbour’s pussy. At the same time, I writhed against the fur beneath me, the soft caress on my skin arousing me even more than the feeling of my slick cock in my hand.

The orgasm was almost painfully intense when it came. My back arched and I cried out at the first explosion. My seed sprayed over my entire torso, blast after blast spewing out from my hard cock. There was even a bead of it on my neck. I finally had to release my dick. The head had become super sensitive and I couldn’t bear to touch it.

For a while, I lay still on the fur covering the sheets of my bed. I wanted my neighbour there in her fur coat and thong, but knew it had to wait until the right time; until Friday night. Would it be the same the second time? Would she have some new fantasy prepared for us to live out?

The sound of a knock on the door startled me. It only happened once, though, so I just let it be. They would likely decide the house was empty and go away. Still, the sound had kind of broken my mood, so I rose. A quick shower cleansed my body, then I dressed and went to watch some TV.

As I passed the front hall, I decided to check to see if the visitor had maybe left something. I went to the front door and opened it to find an envelope with my name on it in the mailbox. I looked up and around, but the only person I saw on the street was Mrs. Tanner standing by her car. She gave me a rather sad look at first, then smiled briefly before looking away. Entering her car, she drove off. I took the envelope and went inside.

Settling on the couch, I opened the envelope. Inside was a note card decorated with a small thatch of fur.

“Last night was wonderful,” it began, “My own first lover was a much older man and we did it on a fur coat that he gave me as a gift. The fur, the caresses, the feel of your cock in me brought all that back. But I’m a married woman now and my family comes first. To carry on with you risks destroying all that I’ve built.

“Our plans for the weekend have changed. I’m going with Jack now so won’t need you to babysit. After that, I think we should terminate our babysitting arrangement. Being around you simply presents opportunities that I know I can’t take.

“I’m sorry, but it must end now while I can still bring myself to stop. I hope that someday you will understand.”

It was unsigned but didn’t need to be signed. It was obvious who it was from. I read it through a few times, my finger idly caressing the fur decoration on the card. Then I closed it and went to my room, hiding the card with my fur. Laying down on my bed, I wept.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments