Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Steph's Descent Ch.3

"Steph tells Phil that he must deal with her choices"

12
4 Comments 4
9.9k Views 9.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words
“Phil, do you love me?”

My husband looked at me sideways. “Of course I love you, Steph. Why?”

“Just making sure. You know I love you too, don’t you?”

“Of course I know, babe.”

I was about to talk to my husband about some changes I thought were necessary in our marriage. He was a lovely man but not very ‘manly.’ His tiny dick was cause for concern. More to the point was the fact that he thought he was good with it. He was a hopeless lover. He usually gave me a couple of swipes with his fingers and then screwed me. The whole thing took less than five minutes.

He had never made me come, not even close. I had been faking it since the first time.

He had forbidden me to have any piercings. I had to argue with him to keep my ears pierced. My mother had gifted them to me for my twelfth birthday. And he despised tattoos. There was no telling what he would do if I came home with a tatt, if you believed all his bluster.

In reality he was a pussy. I knew deep down that I could do anything and he would eventually accept it.

That’s why I had no second thoughts about getting a small heart tattoo just above my vagina. And why I allowed myself to be fucked by the tattooist and his brother every night for the last week.

They were both wonderful lovers. They made me come multiple times and they both had monster cocks. I decided that I liked big cocks and Phil just didn’t cut it in that department. His four inches weren’t even close to their ten or more.

“Phil, we need to talk. Last week you got upset because I went out after work with my friends. That upset me. It made me think about us. We need a change, Phil. I think we need something to bring back the spark.”

Phil listened with horror. He knew she would want to do something radical. He was terrified of what she would come up with. He didn’t want to lose her. She was his whole world.

“What are you saying, Steph? Do you want to leave me?”

“No, silly, I do love you but I just think we’re a bit stale, that’s all.”

“What do you have in mind?”

He had always tried to keep their sex life good but didn’t want to try anything too radical. Well, he wanted to, but he was afraid that his wife would think he was weird and leave if he told her of some of the things he thought about.

“Well, the girls and I have been thinking that because you have a little dick you really are only half a man. I need a real man to fulfil my needs and you just can’t do it.”

“You mean you want to have someone else fuck you?”

“Yes, Phil, that’s exactly what I mean. And you’ll go along with it too because you love me and want me to be happy, don’t you, Phil?”

“Of course I do Steph, but this is a big step.”

“It’s just one step in a series of changes we are going to implement around here, Phil. There’s going to be a lot more changes than just that.”

Phil allowed himself to be horrified but deep down he knew Steph needed a big cock to satisfy her and, if he was honest with himself, he really wanted to see it happen.

“So Phil, this is how it’s going to be. For too long you have tried to be the ‘man of the house’ but you haven’t been too successful. So I’m taking over. You can be the mistress of the house.”

“What do you mean?”

“You will do what I say without question. That’s what I mean. I love you but you can’t be in charge. So I will be. And beginning this weekend we will see how this will pan out.”

The following Saturday Steph got herself all dolled up ready to go out. She looked really sexy. Short dress, high heels and perfect makeup. Phil asked her where she was going.

“Fitz and Steve have invited me out for dinner and dancing. I’ll probably be late.”

Phil knew he probably wouldn’t sleep. He was horny, wondering what Steph was doing. He went to bed and masturbated furiously thinking of Steph being fucked by those two huge cocks.

At about one o’clock Phil heard the front door. He was wide-awake.

Fox_Alice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fox_Alice

Then he heard voices. Steph had brought her friends home. Secretly this is what Phil had hoped for. He heard footsteps getting closer to the bedroom.

Then Steph and two large tattooed men came in.

“Phil, you’re awake. This is Fitz,” she gestured to the first man, “and this is his twin brother, Steve,” she motioned to the other one. “They’re going to fuck me. Wanna watch?”

Phil was speechless. He wanted to but didn’t want Steph to know that. But she then took charge.

“Get undressed and show them your pathetic little dick.”

He did so and heard raucous laughter as his little dick came into view. He was not only embarrassed but he was humiliated.

“That’s not a cock,” commented Fitz. “That’s a clit. You don’t deserve to wear men’s underwear with that. You should wear women’s things to hide your little clitty.”

Steve just laughed.

“Steph, take off your knickers and give them to him to wear,” laughed Fitz.

Steph did just that.

“There you go, dickless. Put these on and hide your shameful excuse for a dick.”

Phil blushed with embarrassment but he did what Fitz told him to.

“Doesn’t he look pretty, Steph?” asked Fitz.

“Oh, beautiful. Now Phil, be a good girl and hop out of bed. We’re going to need it.”

Phil got off the bed and stood beside it. Fitz grabbed Steph and started kissing her. They were both horny and before too long they were both naked. So was Steve.

“Phil,” called Steph, “Look at them. Now they are what I’d call real cocks.”

She giggled as Phil’s jaw dropped when he saw how big they were.

Steph lay on the bed and Fitz nuzzled her Double E tits. Steve began sucking on her clit. She writhed around and before too long experiences an orgasm.

“One of you needs to fuck me, now,” she cried out.

Steve obliged. He mounted her and plunged about three-quarters of his ten inches straight in.”

“Ohh, Steve, that’s it. Keep going. That feels beautiful.”

Fitz grabbed the sides of her head and guided her mouth to his cock. She licked and sucked the head of his monster cock and all the while made animalistic grunting noises. She loved it.

The pressure built up and Steph couldn’t hold back her second orgasm for the night. Fitz and Steve swapped places. Steph cleaned Steve’s cock of her own juices while Fitz fucked her with passion.

This went on for a short while until Steph’s wonderful mouth was too much for Steve. He came in her mouth without warning. Steph tried to swallow as much as she could but plenty of his cum spilt out and dripped down her face and onto her tits.

Fitz took this to be a challenge. He upped his work-rate and before too long he bellowed as he exploded deep inside her. Steph had her third orgasm at the same time.

When she came down from it she looked over at her husband. “Did you like that, Phil? I sure did.”

Phil looked sheepish until Steph noticed a wet patch on her knickers.

“Phil, you’ve cum in my panties. Well, you obviously enjoyed the performance. I’m so glad. Next time Fitz promised to find me more huge cocks. You, on the other hand, obviously liked wearing my knickers so I think we’ll find some more things for you to wear.”

Phil was sent out to the spare room. Steph and her two hunks fucked long into the night. Phil woke the next morning to the sounds of sex emanating from the bedroom. He wanted to go in and see what was happening but he didn’t dare.

He busied himself getting breakfast ready. He had the bacon, eggs, sausages and tomatoes ready to cook as soon as they got out of bed. Coffee was brewing and the kettle was boiled if anyone wanted tea.

It was nearly midday before they emerged. Steph looked like she had just been fucked and was walking funny. Her two lovers just looked tired.

Phil busied himself cooking the breakfast. Steph took one look at him and laughed. He still had her knickers on from the night before. Phil saw what she was laughing about

“Well,” he said sheepishly, “you never told me to take them off.”

Steph knew then she had him just where she wanted him. She was ready to introduce lots more changes and it would be sooner rather than later.

Published 
Written by fitzythemartian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments