Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sub-boy Academy 2: The Test

"The sub-boy who lasts the longest without cumming can choose a scene with Mistress. Guess what? The winner wants a Mommy."

19
1 Comment 1
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

The eight recruits lined up against the wall – naked with their arms tied above their heads.

It was 6am.

“Are the rules clear, my darlings?” I asked, scornfully looking over the awkward sub-boys-in-training.

I cracked my whip loudly. The sound echoed through the room, making some of the boys jump nervously.

They all nodded obediently. Even the bratty Number 5. He clearly learned his lesson.

“You all signed the consent form prior to entering. I hope you read it carefully as you were told. Today’s contest is simple: whichever one of you lasts the longest will win. Your reward? One hour with me in a scene of your choosing, selected from the list of pre-approved options listed in Chapter 2 of your handbooks… Is that clear?”

The boys nodded eagerly. It was a significant reward and they all wanted it. Most of them have never had the privilege of being with a real Mistress before – they have only dreamt about it. They all worked very hard to be accepted into the prestigious Sub Academy; its reputation and prestige were well-known in the community. Those who successfully completed the two months of training gained entry to the famed Graduation Ceremony where Mistresses from all over came to audition the graduates to see if they wanted to “adopt” any of the new sub-boys.

They all wanted today’s prize so badly; to finally feel what it feels like…

“Bring in the slaves!” I ordered, and the large bodyguard dressed from head-to-toe in leather opened the door.

Eight well-built male slaves entered, all wearing leather shorts, boots, and upper-body harnesses. Their faces were covered in leather masks of varying designs. The bulky figures towered over the sub-boys-to-be, lining up in front of them.

“Take off their cages!” I instructed, and the slaves skillfully removed the metal chastity cages, placing the pieces on the long table behind them.

“Does that feel good, babies?” I asked, walking down the line. Starting with Number 1, I briefly massaged his flaccid cock with both hands.

The boy nodded fervently. “Yes, Madame.”

I repeated the process down the line. For most of them, it didn’t take much at all to make them fully hard.

“Now – the test is simple,” I explained. “The slaves will each take an automatic milking device and hold it in place over your pathetic cocks. Don’t worry, here at the Sub Academy we obtain only the best quality toys… And the service subs make sure that everything is meticulously cleaned after every session… This is an endurance test. A well-trained subboy should be able to refrain from orgasm until he has been granted permission. Slaves!”

They each took a vibrator and placed it over a recruit’s hard cock.

“Turn it on – Setting 2. Go!” I ordered and the slaves did as they were told.

A wave of moans swept through the room as the first impact shocked them.

“You are very lucky today: I give you all permission to cum… But – it is in your own best interest to hold on as long as you can before doing so. I can assure you it will quickly become very difficult, probably unbearable, to endure the milking machine once you reach that level of sensitivity. Remember, you can tap out any time you want. What’s your safe word?”

Taytaynasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Taytaynasty

“Starlight!” the boys answered in an uncoordinated unison, some already struggling to speak with the high-quality machines sucking on their deprived cocks.

“Good boys. You read your textbook. Last one to tap out gets the prize.”

I walked up and down the row of boys and slaves, inspecting the work, pinching a nipple or two in the process. The desperation on the sub-boys' faces was clear.

Number 7 was the first to shout ‘Starlight’ – only two minutes later.

“Pathetic,” I shook my head disappointedly. “Take him away to get cleaned,” I ordered, and the slave led him away.

One by one the future-sub-boys tapped out, many reduced to tears as their overstimulated bodies trembled

At the end, it was only Number 5 and Number 3 left. Number 3 came ages ago, but he stubbornly held on.

“Starlight!” it was Number 5 who caved, unable to take a second more.

“Take him away!”

The exhausted Number 3 sighed relieved when the vibrator was removed; he was panting heavily.

I grabbed his sticky cock and he screamed, the sensitivity unbearable.

“Good boy… Now go get cleaned up,” I let go. “You can bring him to my Play Room on the fourth floor at 7pm. Make sure he’s dressed correctly,” I instructed the slave who nodded obediently, taking the boy away.

***

At 7pm sharp, the slave knocked on the door.

“Send him in!” I shouted, sitting down on the large rocking chair.

Number 3 entered hesitantly, the door closing behind him.

He looked awkward, dressed only in a large diaper and a colorful bib around his neck.

“Is this what you wanted?” I asked. I was dressed in soft pastels – no leather in sight. The material stretched tightly over my large breasts. I wasn’t wearing a bra and the outline of my nipples was unmissable.

The boy nodded silently, unable to take his eyes off my breasts.

“Come to Mama, little one,” I invited him over in my cooing voice. “Come sit on my lap.”

Number 3 walked over and sat down carefully. He was a small boy.

I pulled down my stretchy top, popping out a full breast. “There you go, baby… go ahead… You’ve earned your reward.”

This time he didn’t hesitate, Number 3 eagerly latched onto my nipple, suckling happily, greedily.

“Good baby,” I stuck my hand into his loosely fitting diaper. He was rock hard and leaking already. “Look at this cute little peepee,” I smiled, pulling his cock from the diaper.

One arm cradled him to my body, the other gently massaged his erection.

I rocked the chair back and forth, singing a sweet lullaby to the baby boy on my lap.

He whimpered softly, happily, never once letting go of my breast.

“Here you go, have a fresh titty, little one…” I popped the other one out as well and he happily switched sides.

I put him back into the diaper, continuing to rub the area where his cock was. “Now cum for Mommy, little one… cum in your diaper!”

Published 
Written by MKay_Noir
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments