Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Chocolate Tour: Part 2

""Alvin got submerged in a gooey chocolate body of water! What awaits the other guests? Let's find out from Vincent's view!"

1
0 Comments 0
938 Views 938
1.3k words 1.3k words

Vincent, a hot young Caucasian teenager with blonde hair and green eyes, didn't plan on winning the contest. But he did. He was just having a little trip to his local candy store, chose a chocolate bar, and 'BOOM' he won. While he had many different medals from a dozen different activities and, while he would deny it, loved the spotlight. He was currently going for the world record of chewing gum for the longest. Reading the ticket that he won unexpectedly, he was sorta excited to go to Mr. Candyman's famous factory. Upon his arrival in Europe (where the factory is located), he dressed himself in his custom blue suit jacket, a white dress shirt, blue slacks, and brown loafers, along with a red bow tie for the tour.

 

After meeting Mr. Candyman himself, seeing the map, and being told that he and the other winners would have free access to everything within the factory, Vincent saw a handsome male dressed in a grey sweater vest on top of his white dress shirt and silver tie, black trousers and black slip-on penny loafers, -Alvin, if Vincent remembered- particularly dash off, already having a place in mind. Vincent turned to see the other winners: Creek, a cute, blonde male wearing a blue dress sweater, black slacks, and lace-up black dress shoes; Valentino, another cute teen with chestnut hair, wearing a red dress shirt, red skirt, white knee-high dress socks, and Mary Jane black heeled shoes; and Michael, who wore a tan cowboy outfit and hat, along with black dress shoes. They were carefully examining the map still. Vincent just rolled his eyes as he already memorized the entire map the second he saw it. Plus he knew what room, he would visit first.

 

The invention room. Vincent could see what future invention Mr. Candyman would create and maybe even be the first to taste it. Vincent could see it now, "Medalist is the first to try... something!" He would be the first, but that wouldn't be much of a difference in his medal and trophy collection. How he loved the spotlight and attention. So he walked away with the destination in mind and planned to be the first.

 

After coming across a few turns, he arrived at the room. Upon entering, there was a sign on the door that seemed to say "DO NOT TOUCH ANY INVENTIONS! SOME MIGHT BE DANGEROUS! -Mr. Candyman." Vincent scoffed at this as he was destined to try something that wasn't in stores yet by the factory. He entered with no fear at all.

 

When he entered the room, Vincent had to go look at what was behind the door. There were multiple machines that seemed to be creating various candy products. Vincent was definitely going to try something in this lab and nobody was here to stop him. He observed most of the machines, one was producing what appeared to be gobstoppers and the other was creating... well Vincent did not know what to describe, but he ignored it nonetheless. That is before he came across the ultimate prize... and his so-to-be downfall.

 

A stick of gum! Why so important? Well from what the information said on the machine, this stick contained a full course meal in it, three at best! And it seemed that no one else had tried it. So, being the glory hog he was, the medalist teenager took out his current gum he had been chewing, placed it behind his ear, and placed the newly never-been-taste before gum in his mouth. And that's when things start "happening."

 

Vincent's taste buds started picking up the taste after a few chews and he was impressed. It started with breakfast, in which he tasted scrambled eggs, bacon, and a biscuit coated in gravy. Then there was lunch, tomato soup, how he felt it run down his throat. Then came dinner and dessert, roast beef with mashed potatoes and broccoli, and dessert... well that's when things got messy in Vincent's perspective.

Celestee_Greey1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Celestee_Greey1

 

It was blueberry pie, Vincent's all-time favorite. But he placed his hand on another device which turned on. Vincent had no time to register as he backed up from the contraption rather fast. It seems to have an output tube. And it was aimed... straight at Vincent.

 

A blur shot out of the tube, a landing right on Vincent's hot face. The cream slid down onto his blue suit jacket and white dress shirt, coating the red bow tie as well. The pastry contents continued to slide down, leaving little marks on his blue trousers. And the crust from the pie landed right on his expensive brown loafers. And as if that was enough, five more shot out from the machine, still striking the medalist in his attire. One struck his chest, directly hitting the red bow tie and dress shirt, leaving a crust in that specific area and near his neck. Two more struck his face, doing the same as the first one but leaving more cream on his trousers and messing his chestnut hair more. The fifth one struck his trousers, giving Vincent a bit of an arousing feeling in that general area. And the sixth one struck the left side of his suit jacket, before the remaining crust fell directly on his dress shoes. Of course, each impact made Vincent stagger back a bit, but he was unaware he backed into a rack... with a large can of blue, thick slime at the top.

 

How the other contents did not fall, Vincent did know, but the azure substance poured directly on his hair. Vincent then looked up, accepting the substance as it poured down his hot face. The substance was indeed thick as it fell upon the medalist and his attire, drenching him completely. The slime rolled onto the suit, then down the jacket (some taking the pie remains off of it), down the trousers, and his loafers.

 

Vincent, after noticing the can's contents had finally stopped, finally began to move and saw what his appearance had come to in a conveniently placed mirror in the inventing room. And well, Vincent , in his own mind, thought it both looked hot and humiliating.

 

His entire appearance now resembled a blueberry pie. His blue suit was covered in the cream pies he took and slime along with it. His white dress shirt now sported stains as well from both substances. His once straightened red bow tie was now crooked and had bits of crust on itself. His blue trousers had a big stain from the fifth pie that struck him, along with the blue slime. His white dress socks were also affected as they sported bits of crust as well. And his expensive brown loafers, now had been stepped in by the contents of slime along with pie crust and cream that had fallen on top or around them. His arousing habit made him start to smear the contents into one mess, but stop for a few moments before coming to his senses. Overall, this appearance was not worth tasting a new invention by Mr. Candyman.

 

He headed for the exit of the room he desired to enter and left, not giving a second glance at the mess he had created. He trudged in his cream and slime-covered loafers, his attire covered in the "blueberry" masterpiece, towards the grand hall, intent on finding Mr. Candyman for the humiliating, though pleasing, situation he had gotten himself into. Maybe there was a medal for the most humiliating experience ever...

Published 
Written by SethJamba
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors