Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sissy Husband

"Husband turns sissy"

34
9 Comments 9
12.0k Views 12.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"The first story on some of my fantasies. <p> [ADVERT] </p>That I wish would come true."

My wife discovered I was cross-dressing one night at a local club. For the past ten years of our marriage, we have been unable to get pregnant by my sperm as they were low quality. We have tried but failed each IVF session we have done. So we had lost interest in each other's bodies. However, I still found her attractive, but she didn't get me hot and horny anymore. We did try things to get our sex life back. I had suggested a sex therapist, but she wasn't ready.

I had started getting turned on by wearing women's lingerie, and I had shaved my body. She did ask why I had shaved my body. I replied to her, saying that I had started cycling, and it had improved my speed when taking part in time trials. So once a month, I would shave my body.

Last year after spending two years wearing women's lingerie, I decided to go the whole way and wear women's clothing. I had changed gym exercises to try and change my body to become more feminine. I had started to try and grow my hair long. Unfortunately, my hair did not grow long. It became more tangled, so for now as it would need a lot of work.

No one at work had noticed my changes yet. There only person that had seen changes in me was my best friend from school, and she was my best man at our wedding.

My wife had known her before we got married, and they had clicked. She had been there for us, and she had offered her womb for us before we found out that the issue was with my sperm and not my wife. My wife had said 'no' to it anyway. I had even said we could use donated sperm, and she had said 'no,' if it wasn't from my sperm, then we don't use it.

My wife is way sexier than Rachel. I never had feelings like that, as she is, in fact, a lesbian. My wife knows that she is lesbian, and she trusts her.

Before she found out, each Friday night, I would go around her house. We would have a meal and play on Xbox or PlayStation as we are both gaming nerds. Once, she noticed a difference in me and asked what the change was. I told her that I had privately been dressing in women's clothing. She then offered to take me out to local clubs dressed as women and teach me to apply makeup.

I would go with her and her girlfriends to local clubs or bars. I tried to act like a woman at first, but Rachel told me that I was doing it all wrong. She helped me become more of a woman with the walk, make-up, and voice. After a few weeks of practice, I had both voice and walk down, but I needed more time for the make-up.

Each time we went out on the town, I would have guys coming up to us. The guys would flirt with me more as they passed and sometimes chat with me. They would try and ask me out on dates, but at the being, I would turn them down, but later on, I would say yes to going out with them. Most of them didn't care that I had a ring on my finger. They would try and get under my skirt, but I would always stop them.

I was always rock hard, and each night. When I got home, I always tried to fuck my wife, but she was never in the mood. So I just went to the bathroom to masturbate each night I returned from a night out. Before I got home, I would change into men's clothes. I enjoyed myself more when I was wearing women's clothing.

It was Friday night, and this Friday night, my wife was going to her sister's place for the weekend.  I had planned to stay dressed as a woman all weekend. It was a hot day. I had chosen to wear a bright yellow summer dress with nude colour tights and a leather jacket. To go with the dress, I decided on a black lace thong to go under the dress.

For the past three weeks, I have been doing my make-up. I regularly went to Rachel's house to get ready to go out as my clothes were stored there.

So tonight we are going to party at a local nightclub. I always got hard while I was getting dressed. I loved the tightness of tights going up my legs and how my cock felt restrained in underwear. I started to think that my cock wasn't as long or big as it used to be, and I didn't notice it.

LuzBella
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuzBella

So I went out of the house to Rachel's, and we headed out from there. I had a feeling that something was going to happen, but I did not take any notice of it. I drove up to the flat entrance and packed just outside the main door. I walked up to Rachel's door and rang the doorbell. Rachel answers the door.

"Hi, Sara, you look gorgeous, as always. Come in. I am nearly ready."

Rachel wore a leather mini skirt paired with a white and gold bodysuit. I could see that she was halfway through getting ready. I walked in.

"Hi, Rachel. Thank you so much. You look gorgeous, as well. I can wait to go and party."

"Same here. Come and sit in the lounge, and I will be there shortly."

"Ok, Cool."

I walked into the lounge and sat down with my legs crossed with my arms at my side. I didn't have to wait that long for Rachel to step in.

"Let's go. I am ready for some fun. Are you going to find someone to take home to take your boi pussy."

"Yes, I think I will. I can't wait for my cherry to be taken. I have noticed that I have pair of small breast growing and my cock look small. I can't remember the last time I got hard from looking at normal porn, but I get hard from wearing women's clothing."

"Well, I think your brain is finally coming to conclusions that you are not alpha but a sissy. So I think it's time we locked the cock away for good and maybe later we have it removed."

"Ok, cool. Wait, who is 'we?'"

"Well, sissy, you don't think your wife would not realise something is changing in her husband. She will be joining us at the club but let's see if she can tell who her husband is at the club, as she has not seen you fully in your women's clothes."

"Oh, when she figures it out, as I don't keep any of women's clothes at the house, except for this new outfit."

"She knew last year, and she had been putting hormone pills into your tea each morning. That way, you have seen your breast forming and why cock is getting smaller. She has also watched you at the clubs, bars, and pubs. So have you heard of chastity cages?"

"Yes, I have, and that was the first thing I brought three years ago after the last IVF cycle, but my wife told me to send it back. Does she want me to wear it now?"

"Yes, she does, and by the tone of your voice, you want your cock locked up. Do you also want me to teach you the correct way of pleasing your wife?"

"Yes, I am happy that my wife has seen my useless cock and wants it to be locked up. Yes, please show me how to pleasure my wife."

"That's good. I start your training tomorrow. Grace as said that she wanted to watch you lose your cherry tonight. Her other request is something that I think you will also enjoy."

"Please tell me."

"No, sissy, you will find out later, but first, let's go out and have some fun."

"Ok, but is it a good surprise?"

"Yes, it is, and you will enjoy yourself. Plus, you will want to do it again and again. Let's go."

"Ok, cool."

I followed Rachel out to her car. Both of us would have fun even though neither of us has ever had a drink. So most people thought it was strange that we didn't drink to have fun. When we were offered drinks, we would say just soft drinks. I had sucked off different guys each night without the need to be drunk. So Rachel got into the driver's seat, and I climbed into the passages side of the car.

"We are going to the same club we went to last week for a few hours and then to another club to finish the night."

Published 
Written by Lordnugle898
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments