Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Victoria’s Secret Fetish

"My Beautiful Neighbor Shares A Secret"

91
12 Comments 12
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words

As I have grown older, my taste in women has evolved. When I was younger I loved a young, tight body that was ‘bikini ready.’ But my first night with a woman that had more experience changed me forever. That and her love of Urophilia.

I moved into a new apartment complex in Denver, not upscale but not low life either. I met a female neighbor, Victoria, that I found out later was fifteen years older than me. She was married, but always friendly. Her husband spent a lot of time on the road for his business, so I rarely saw him. Her children were grown and gone on their own.

One Friday evening after work, as I was entering my apartment, I heard my name called out. I turned to see Victoria.

“Hi. Have you had dinner, yet?”

“Nope, just getting home.”

Victoria said, “ I made a big dinner expecting my daughter to join me, but she rain-checked me. Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?”

I was flattered by her invitation and the fact she’s attractive didn’t hurt the situation. Victoria is in her early fifties and about five feet five inches tall. She has blonde hair with silver streaks, a fit body maintained by regular visits to the gym and a beautiful face. One incredible aspect of her body is the size of her breasts, they are at least 36DD breasts that sag only slightly. She also has a narrow waist, in spite of bearing two children. A perfectly rounded ass and toned legs, that always seem to be in four-inch heels complete her fantastic looks.

Needless to say, the invitation was one I accepted immediately. I asked for a few minutes to clean up and jumped in the shower. I quickly dressed and knocked on her door.

“Come in, the door’s open.”

I entered and was immediately greeted with the smell of a great meal. She called me to the kitchen and I walked in and saw that she had changed her clothes in the time I was cleaning up. She looked fantastic in red, form-fitting slacks and a white sweater that really showed off her chesty assets.

She approached me and gave me a friendly hug that lingered for just an extra moment. There was nothing overly sexual about the hug, but my rapidly growing cock didn’t know that as it pressed into her. I didn’t hide the fact she had stirred my libido and she reacted the same way. Already there was a sexual tension in the air.

Innocently I asked if her husband would be joining us for dinner.

“Oh no,” she replied. “He’s gone for the next week.”

“That’s too bad,” I said.

“Yes, isn’t it? His job demands he travel quite a bit. When the kids left home, I used to often go with him, but that quickly got old. So now I stay home and occupy myself.” Victoria said. She also revealed he had traveled often when her children were growing and it had placed a permanent stain on their relationship.

We opened a bottle of wine and had a wonderful dinner. We were completely comfortable with each other and the conversation was easy. We shared information that I don’t think would have come out had there been anyone else there, including the fact Victoria had fashioned her own independent life apart from her husband.

“You’re thinking,” Victoria said, “if he’s so successful, why are we living here? We sold our home, it was too much to maintain for me. A new condo is being built in Cherry Creek, and hopefully, will be ready soon.”

We finished dinner and I helped her clean up. I had never spent this much time around a woman this much older than me and I was intrigued by the fact it felt completely normal, I felt completely at ease. And my rock-hard dick hadn’t retreated. I excused myself at one point to rearrange my cock to a more manageable position.

After we cleaned the kitchen, she asked if I wanted a cordial and I immediately accepted. She made up martinis and we moved to her living room and sat on her couch. As she sat, she kicked off her heels and tucked them under her as she sat next to me.

Victoria smiled at me and suddenly we didn’t know what to do or say. I didn’t want to lose the mood.

“Victoria, I think you deserve a foot rub for being on your feet and making a wonderful dinner.”

She smiled and I could see the wheels spinning in her mind. If my hands were on her feet, there would be no going back.

“As good as that sounds, maybe I should pass.”

I’m sure the disappointment registered on my face, but I didn’t fight it. And it broke the ice enough that we started talking again. We finished our drinks and Victoria stood and asked if I wanted another. Since it was the beginning of the weekend, I said, “I’ll have one if you do.”

“Great!” She left, mixed up two more martinis, returned, and handed one to me.

As we sat, a little time passed before she asked, “Does your offer of a foot rub still stand?”

“Absolutely! Relax and I’ll take care of the rest.”

Victoria sat and placed her feet in my lap. My cock, if it was possible, got harder.

I stood up and asked her where I might find some lotion. She directed me to her bedroom nightstand. As I retrieved the lotion I noticed she had a ‘toy’; a rainbow-colored dildo sitting on the nightstand.

A bottle of wine and two martinis had relaxed me and my inhibitions were gone. I decided I would gently press to see how far I could go with Victoria’s acquaintance.

I sat and took her right foot and dropped some lotion onto it. I massaged it into her heel and worked my way to her toes. At the same time, Victoria moved her other foot to my crotch and rubbed against my hard cock. The pressure of her foot against me was erotic and sending waves of pleasure through me. She started moaning and I kissed and sucked her big toe into my mouth.

As I licked and sucked her toes I slid my right hand up her leg. I could feel the smoothness of her leg as I guided my hand to her crotch. I could feel heat rising up from her cunt as she lifted her hips and pressed against my hand. I pulled away from her foot and moved my face up and kissed her vagina through her slacks. I unbuttoned her slacks and peeled them off her. She was wearing a white, transparent thong that was now soggy.

Victoria stood, stepped out of her slacks, took my hand, and led me to her bedroom.

She turned to me and ordered me, “Take your clothes off.”

As she watched I pulled off my clothing, trying to act more calm than I felt. When I finished, she said, “Help me finish undressing.”

Naked, I approached her and helped her pull the sweater up and over her head. She was now standing before me only wearing a white, translucent bra and the matching thong and her heels, and my dick was sticking straight out and pulsing with my heartbeat.

Victoria smiled and kneeled in front of me, she wrapped her hands around my cock, looked up, and said, “I think I’m old enough to be your mother. But, you’ve never had done to you what I’m going to do to you now.”

As she continued to look me in the eye, Victoria licked my cockhead gently, while at the same time taking my balls in her hand and squeezing.

“Don’t cum, we have a long evening ahead of us,” she said. “When you cum, I want it to be inside of me.”

She gripped me firmly and sucked one, then my other testicle into her mouth. I was glad I had manscaped and she was licking my cleanly shaved self. She licked, slowly, the length of my shaft. My cock is six and one half inches long, but very thick. I was surprised, pleasantly, she had no problem getting her luscious lips around my dick. I started thrusting into her face, but again she stopped me.

“Relax. I’m taking my time.”

After a few minutes of welcome agony, Victoria stood up. My cock had never throbbed like it was pulsing now.

I was led by Victoria to the master bedroom walk-in shower and I thought we would bath each other.

“Please don’t judge me,” she said. “I need you to help me.”

In the aroused mood I was in I would have agreed to anything. Victoria kneeling said, “Pee on me. I want your piss on me, anywhere you want to shoot.”

I was a little stunned and surprised that this beautiful woman wanted me to defile her in the way.

“Please. I’ll do anything you want after.”

My cock was still rock hard and I had a hard time starting a flow.

“Please, please do it. Please! I’ll do anything. Please!”

She was pleading, needy. And her begging gave me a sensation I had never experienced when I was about to have sex with someone, a feeling of power, domination.

My bladder released as Victoria directed my stream at her chest. Then my stream was aimed directly at her face, her head. Her blonde locks of hair were dripping with my piss. As my stream of pee rained on her I realized later that there was a look of bliss on her face. She opened her mouth, and even though my piss was still strongly flowing she briefly pointed the stream to her mouth. She spit out my pee as my bladder emptied, still holding my pulsing cock.

Victoria stood and kissed me as I tasted my own urine. She pressed her body into mine and I could feel her body vibrating against mine.

“Thank you. I hope I didn’t disgust you.”

As my cock pressed into her stomach I said, “I don’t think that’s a problem.”

Without more words, with her hair wet from my urine, I took her hand and we moved to her bed, the bed she shared with her husband. I kissed her again and pulled back the bed’s comforter and blankets and pushed her onto her back. I needed to taste her cunt as much as I needed to fuck her.

I spread her legs open and kissed her thighs. She had a neatly trimmed pussy, her cunt hair was blonde and silver like her head. I sucked on her pink pussy lips and parted them.

As I tasted her wetness, Victoria moaned. My right hand reached up and I pinched her nipples. I loved the fullness of her breast and decided I would mark my territory later. I sucked on Victoria’s clit as I felt her body reacting to her first climax.

“Oh my god! Don’t stop, don’t stop! I’m cumming!”

I pulled away and lined my dick at the entrance of her pleasure slit and in one move I impaled myself in her. Victoria screamed in pain and pleasure. Her wetness allowed me to glide into her mature, but tight pussy. After only a few strokes my pent-up sperm erupted into Victoria as she had wished earlier.

I hadn’t realized we both were breathing as if we had been running a sprint. As I lay on top of her, we caught our breath.

We tightly held each other.

“Thank you, that was fantastic,” Victoria said. I noticed a tear in her eyes.

“What’s wrong, are you okay?”

“Thank you. Years ago I tried this with my husband and he was repulsed. He’s never forgotten or forgiven me. I’ve only done this twice, but I love it.”

“What?!? What the fuck is wrong with him?”

“He makes me feel like I’m defective, deviant. We didn’t split when our daughters. were young. And now we’re together because I think he’s afraid of sharing everything with me. We coexist. I think he has a mistress or girlfriend. He rarely touches me.”

“You’re nearly perfect.” I kissed her.

I stood and pulled Victora to her feet and led her to the shower. I turned it on and adjusted the temperature. It was quickly warm and comfortable and we stepped in.

As the warm water rained down on us, I held her tightly for a few moments. Then I found soap and lathering her body, I soaped her, washing the piss off our bodies. I enjoyed spending my time on her incredible breasts. I suckled her nipple on one, then the other tit. Her nipples stood out like half-inch masts. Her areolas were dark and in contrast to her pale skin.

“I want to mark you, put a claim on your body. But I won’t if you don’t want me to.”

“Do it, but do it underneath my breast, my underboob. He’ll never see it.”

As water flowed down her incredible breast, I realized I could make her body mine. I lifted her left tit and pushed Victoria against the wall of the shower and sucked her underboob with as much force as I could.

Victoria started moaning and slid my left hand between her legs as I continued to suck on her underboob as water fell on us and I finger fucked her and sucked and sucked, doing my best to mark her.

Suddenly she screamed as an orgasm hit her body. She shivered in the throes of her climax, I stepped away and turned her facing the shower wall. Victoria instinctively bent over as I pushed my resurrected hard cock back inside her and started fucking her from behind.

I savored her feel as I thrust in her tightness. And still, the water from the shower head rained on us I grabbed her by her hips and slammed into her as hard as I could, feeling my next climax boiling up inside me.

“Fuck! I’m cumming!” I shouted out as I drove my cum deep inside Victoria’s cunt. I held my cock as deep in her as I could.

The water was still warm as we recovered and my shrinking cock plopped out of Victoria. I turned off the water, Victoria stepped out of the shower and handed me a towel. After drying off, I lifted her breast and saw an ugly purple hickey almost two inches in diameter. She kissed me and we went to bed after I helped her change sheets on the bed.

[End of Chapter 1]

DenisseTits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DenisseTits

Published 
Written by Kc1952
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments