Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Steamy (Part 2)

"The night of my first time (Part 2)"

11
4 Comments 4
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.8k words 2.8k words

My heart was still racing; it had been one hell of a day!

I’d been having a rough time, but my flatmate Sarah had decided to try and cheer me up, an effort that had involved a fair amount of alcohol and what I assumed to be innocent flirting. However, it hadn’t been so innocent after all, as Sarah had joined me in the shower and we had just made each other cum.

She moved towards the door, then stopped and turned to look back at me. She still had that hungry gleam in her eyes. “Don’t keep me waiting,” she said.

And with that, she was gone.

As I turned off the shower and started to dry myself, some blood made its way back up to my brain and it began to dawn on me what had just happened; I had just hooked up with one of my flatmates! Surely this was a bad idea. Surely there was no way this was going to end well.

However, I was still quite drunk and light-headed. Images of Sarah’s naked body danced their way across my mind and I started to feel myself becoming aroused again. One or both of us might regret this in the morning… but, then again, we might not. And there was a lot of time before morning. I’m not particularly proud of this line of thought, but alcohol and testosterone won out over common sense. And, ultimately, I think we were both glad that they did.

I picked up my clothes, wrapped my towel around my waist and left the bathroom cautiously. I glanced at the half-dozen doors that lined the corridor. Had one of the others seen Sarah follow me into the bathroom? Or had any of them heard us? I felt incredibly anxious, but the light was off in the kitchen-living area and there was no sign of activity, apart from the music that was coming from Joe’s room a few doors down. Had he turned up the music to drown us out? I thought.

Fortunately, the first door was mine. What if she’s waiting for me in there? I took a deep breath and opened the door slowly, but the room was empty. I turned on the bedside lamp, which cast a soft light around the tiny room. The curtains were open but the window was closed against the cold and the drizzle. The heater was on full blast and the room felt very warm, though it is possible that I felt hot for other reasons. The glass was already beginning to fog up, diffusing the orange light from the nearby streetlamp.

I threw my clothes into the hamper and gave myself a quick spray with some deodorant, before checking my face and straightening my hair in the mirror. I was just questioning whether I should go looking for Sarah when I heard the sound of a door opening and closing, followed a few moments later by a tentative knock at my door. I could feel my heart pounding. Were we about to cross the line again? Or would she have changed her mind? Was I in for some more fun or just an awkward conversation?

Oh my God, I thought, was it finally about to happen… was I about to lose my virginity? I took a deep, calming breath, turned the handle and pulled open the door.

And there was Sarah. She was wearing a black satin robe with short sleeves and tails that barely reached down to her knees. The belt was tied but most of her ample cleavage was on show. Even though her hair was wet and slightly messy, and even though she had removed most of her makeup, she looked amazing. She smiled at me as I stood there and stared at her.

“Hey,” she said.

“Hey,” I replied, unsure of what else to say. I stood in stunned silence for several seconds, unable to move or say a word.

“Urm, are you going to let me in then?” she said, eventually, and her seductive smile broke into an amused grin. She glanced up and down the deserted corridor. “I don’t think the others want to see me like this!” she whispered, moving towards me and gently pushing me back into the room. The door swung shut behind her.

I was shaking slightly as we moved, inexorably, towards the bed. I think she could tell how nervous I was because she smiled sympathetically and leant in to kiss me gently on the cheek.

“Are you sure…?” I started to say, but she pulled me into a deep kiss. My head was full of conflicting emotions, but I put up no resistance, and it wasn’t long before all other thoughts were forgotten. It was incredible; I felt so light-headed. The occasional soft moan escaped from between our lips as the kiss grew more and more passionate.

After a while, her hands made their way down towards the bulge in my towel. We broke the kiss and she looked up at me. Her face - at first glance - was a picture of innocence, but, once again, I could see a fire burning in those big, dark eyes. It was such a turn on; no one had never looked at me like that before. I reached down and undid the flimsy cord of her robe and parted it.

She untucked the corner of the towel and it slid to the floor. I stepped over it as she pushed me closer to the bed. By now, my roaming hands had made their way underneath the satin robe and were roaming up and down her back. I began to discover her sensitive spots, making a mental note each time her body shivered at my touch.

She pushed me back onto the bed and I sat down heavily. We had spent a lot of time together in this bed, but it had always been innocent, usually watching TV, often with our other flatmates. Now though, it felt very different. It was like there was an electric charge in the air, and it was causing my skin to tingle. More kissing quickly ensued.

She climbed onto my lap and continued to kiss me, even more hungrily now. After a while, she pushed me backwards, so that I was resting on my elbows and looking up at her. She sat up and slowly slid the robe off her shoulders. It slid down her body and into a puddle of shimmering material on the floor. I stared up at naked form for what felt like an eternity before she leant down to kiss me again. I shuddered as her breasts pressed against my chest.

After a while, she climbed off me and shimmied over to where the pillows were piled up against the wall. She sat with her legs together and curled up seductively, kind of like a mermaid on a beach… if mermaids had legs… you know what I mean. Anyway, she raised her eyebrow seductively and beckoned me towards her.

“Are you sure…?” I began again, but she just rolled her eyes and beckoned more emphatically. I rolled over and crawled across the bed towards her. When I got close, she grabbed me and pulled me towards her, moving her legs apart and sliding down the bed so that I was now on top of her. There was a meeting of pelvises and I felt a warm, tingling sensation spread through my body. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me back into a kiss. Then her hands started to roam across my back. My skin was so sensitive and tingled with the touch of her fingertips. I wanted more, to be closer to her, to be inside her… but I also wanted to take my time and savour every moment.

After some time, I moved my kisses slowly across her cheek and towards her ear lobes. She didn’t resist, moaning as I found the sensitive spot below her ear. I kissed my way down across her collarbone towards her breasts, still forcing myself to take my time. Despite being a virgin, I had fooled around enough times that I had a pretty good idea of what I was doing; I knew how to drag things out just long enough to make them interesting. Despite how drunk and horny I was, I was patient. I circled her right nipple with kisses and glanced up into those big, dark eyes. She had been looking down at me, watching me as I teased her, but as I took her nipple into my mouth she closed her eyes and bit her lip.

AlaniIsMorgan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlaniIsMorgan

“Mmmm, Sam,” she moaned. Hearing her moan my name like that made me even hornier, but I somehow managed to maintain my slow pace.

After a while, I departed her breasts and began my journey south across her stomach. I was hungry for her. I was hornier than I think I have ever been, before or since. I just wanted to bury my face in her pussy, but I forced myself to be patient. I stopped briefly to circle her belly button before continuing. Then, at the last minute, I diverted and started to kiss my way down her thighs. She moaned in protest, but it didn’t stop me.

Finally, I stopped teasing her. I kissed my way back up her thigh and then pressed my lips against hers, kissing them several times before sliding my tongue between them. I felt like I was melting into her. She tasted so good!

I’ve eaten pussy before, but it had never been like this. My ex had always been nervous and self-conscious, but Sarah seemed so at ease and was being so vocal. I was loving it. And so, apparently, was Sarah. It wasn’t long before she started to squirm, then her body erupted into orgasm. She moaned and panted and her whole body shook. Even after her orgasm had subsided, I just wanted to continue. I felt like I could have stayed down there all night, but she grabbed my head and pulled me back upwards and into a kiss.

“Hmph?” I grunted.

“Fuck me, Sam,” she gasped, between deep kisses. “Fuck. Me!”

“Are you sure…?” I began, again, but I felt her nodding as she kissed me. “It’s just… I’ve never…” Again, I was interrupted.

“Don’t worry,” she said. She knew that I was a virgin, of course, as we had talked about it several times during the aforementioned what-I-had-assumed-to-be-innocent flirting. I was so incredibly nervous, but she was so understanding. “Just take your time,” she said. “Don’t over-think it.”

“Do I need…” I began, gesturing towards the bedside table, where a packet of condoms had sat unused in a drawer for months. She shook her head.

“It’s okay,” she said. “I’m on the pill.”

She shifted position and lifted her knees so that her legs spread wide apart and gently manoeuvred me into position. We broke apart from the kiss and I looked down to watch as she guided me towards her. My whole body shuddered as she pressed the tip of my cock against her, and we both moaned as she slid it up and down against her lips, lubricating it.

“Mmmm,” she moaned, encouragingly. Then she shifted her hips slightly and I watched wide-eyed as the tip slid into her. How often had I imagined this moment? But nothing had really prepared me for it. It felt amazing. I tried to push in harder, but I was fully aroused and, despite how wet she was, she was pretty tight.

“Take your time,” she whispered again and, following her guidance, I moved my hips slowly back and forth, watching as my cock slid deeper and deeper into her with each thrust. I glanced briefly up at her face, but her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip. My brain was getting hazier and hazier. My body was screaming at me to fuck her harder and faster, but I resisted, once again forcing myself to take my time and to savour every sensation. Then, finally, with one last thrust, I plunged my whole length into her. She gasped.

“Is that okay?” I asked.

“Oh yeah,” she moaned, nodding vigorously.

“Really?” I found myself saying, part of me apparently still unable to believe that this was happening.

“Oh yeah,” came the reply, “you feel amazing.”

“Thanks,” I replied, pathetically, “so do you.”

She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me down onto her so I was resting on my elbows. Our bodies and lips pressed together as I thrust in and out of her. It wasn’t long I started to feel the familiar sensations of an orgasm building up. Somehow, I managed to regain some self-control and slow myself down. I was determined to make this last as long as possible.

“Mmm, keep going,” she moaned.

“I don’t think I can… last much longer,” I managed to say. (Well, what did you expect? It was my first time!)

“Don’t worry,” she panted. She adjusted her position, lifting her feet into the air above my shoulders.

“Is it okay to …?” I panted. I could feel my orgasm building again. “Do you want me to pull out, or…” Her face broke into a wide smile and she looked up at me, those big, dark eyes full of affection.

“It’s okay,” she said. Then, maintaining eye contact, she added, “Cum inside me, Sam.”

That was by far the hottest thing anyone had ever said to me. Instinctively, I grabbed her thighs and pushed her legs back so I could fuck her even harder. The room was really starting to heat up now, and we were both dripping with sweat and residual water from the shower. The cheap, student bed was groaning and shaking, and the loose wardrobe door was banging against its frame, but we didn’t care.

Before long, my cock began to throb inside her and her whole body started shaking again. I could actually feel her muscles contracting around my cock. I couldn’t take any more. Hot waves of orgasm spread through my body and with one last thrust, I buried myself inside her, collapsing back down on top of her as our bodies trembled together. She wrapped her arms around me and we held each other as the shaking died down. After a while, I managed to push myself up and kissed her, before rolling onto my back next to her.

She got up and went to grab some tissues from the desk. I was too exhausted and happy to move, but I turned to watch her butt jiggle as she walked across the room. I looked away as she cleaned herself up, then looked back in time to watch those incredible boobs bouncing as she came back towards the bed. She grabbed the blankets and I obligingly shifted my weight so that she could pull them out from under me and throw them over us as she climbed into the bed beside me. She cuddled into me, placing her head on my chest and wrapping my arm around herself.

“That was so sweet,” she said after a while.

“What was?” I asked, feeling very befuddled.

“Asking for permission to cum in me!” she said. I felt incredibly embarrassed.

“It just… seemed like the thing to do,” I murmured, awkwardly. She smiled. “What?”

“I just… I don’t think I’ve ever been with anyone so… polite,” she said. “You’re certainly more of a gentleman than my last few boyfriends.” I felt even more embarrassed. “Don’t worry, that’s a good thing,” she added. “You’re so sweet,” she said again, kissing me on the cheek.

I’d often fantasised about spontaneous hook-ups or one-night stands. However, not only had I never thought that something like this would ever happen to me, but I had never imagined that it would feel as good as this, or that there would be so much chemistry and affection, which had - after all - crystallised in such a short space of time.

“Can I stay with you tonight?” she whispered.

“Of course,” I murmured, sleep already beginning to wash over me. “Least I can do.” She laughed. After a while, she rolled over and turned out the light and I turned to spoon her. As I held her, I stared across the room at the orange light from the streetlight as it filtered through the tiny window. It was still cold outside and the window had steamed up considerably. Droplets clustered together and slid through the mist on both sides of the glass, filtering and refracting the light.

Soon my eyes drifted shut and I fell asleep, with Sarah’s warm, naked body still wrapped tightly in my arms.

 

Published 
Written by SamHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments