Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Men Kissing

"I saw them across the river but never expected what came after"

18
7 Comments 7
5.8k Views 5.8k
4.4k words 4.4k words

It all began when I saw two men kissing across the river.

They weren’t subtle about it. The younger of the two, or at least he looked younger from a distance, was practically fastened to his companion. His hand caressed the other man’s bare, hairy chest as they shared a long, lingering kiss. By the end, the young man’s hand was massaging the front of his companion’s shorts. The older man stared into the younger’s eyes a moment, then returned the kisses and caresses with equal ardour.

It was a sunny, slightly cool, Sunday afternoon in late summer and I had been enjoying a walk along the Adenak River. Just past The Bend, as everyone called the park at the curve in the river, was a quiet spot that I frequently used as a resting place. I sat on a log near the water to listen to its gentle rippling and sloshing as I meditated on life. And that’s when I saw the two men kissing.

As I watched, seemingly unnoticed by them, I felt stirrings of desire. Sixty and recently divorced, I had been experiencing a sexual reawakening of sorts. My old fantasies about men and cocks, suppressed since my youth in the less gay-friendly seventies and eighties, had resurged. I had yet to experience sex with another man but could not shake the desire for it.

The older man lay back on the ground. His partner, for they certainly seemed to be in some kind of intimate relationship to each other, snuggled up alongside him and lowered his head. I guessed that they were kissing again. The young man’s hand now appeared to be inside his companion’s shorts. Their boldness surprised me. Sex in a publicly visible place was risky for heterosexual couples, let alone gay ones.

Taking a bit of a risk myself, I played with the bulge in my shorts. My cock was soon hard under my fingers. Porn, or my imagination, was my usual stimulation so watching a live couple was a rare treat. Emboldened by their seeming lack of concern, I untied my shorts and slid my hand down. My cock was hard and enjoyed the touch of my fingers.

The men suddenly stopped their fun, sitting up and rearranging clothing. A man and woman holding hands were approaching on their side of the river, and I could hear a group, possibly a family, coming up on mine. The gay couple rose, pulled on t-shirts, and headed downriver. Sighing, I tied my shorts and started walking again, heading in the same direction.

As I reached the parking lot where I had left my car, I was surprised to see the two men coming over the bridge near the lot. They walked down to a nice-looking late model Mercedes-Benz coupe. That gave me a better look at both of them.

The young man was very handsome, even pretty if you can say that of a man. He was slim and shapely, with short blonde hair. I guess he would have qualified as a “twink” on the gay porn sites I visit.

His older companion looked to be close to my age. He was balding on top with a fringe of grey-streaked black hair and a bushy beard. His body was a bit on the heavy side but still in decent shape.

After looking them over, I went about preparing to leave. The gay couple looked to be doing much the same so I tried to ignore them. Thoughts of what they might do together later danced around in my head, though.

“Hello there,” said a bright, cheery male voice, making me jump a little.

I looked up to see the younger half of the gay couple standing close to me. He really was pretty. Most particularly, his full, red lips just cried out for a kiss. And I realized that this was the first time I had felt the urge to kiss a man who was standing right in front of me.

“Hello,” I responded, not sure what was up.

“Did you like watching us?” he asked, a big grin on his face.

My face must have turned beet-red. I sure felt like I was blushing at any rate.

“I … I did. I’m sorry. Curiosity got the better of me, I guess,” I responded quietly, my voice quivering a little from nerves.

“No worries, man. We enjoyed it, too,” a huskier voice said.

I realized that his partner had joined us.

“Yeah, being watched is a big turn-on for both of us,” the young man added.

“Are you gay? Or maybe bi?” the older man asked, eagerness shining in his brown eyes.

I confessed, “I’ve never actually done anything with men, but I have fantasies about it.”

“So a bi-curious virgin straight guy?” he summed up.

“Sounds about right,” I replied with a chuckle, “I’ve only been with women but my thoughts about men go back a long way.”

The two exchanged a meaningful glance. Both nodded.

“Want to come over to our place?” the older one asked, “You can watch some more. Maybe even satisfy some of that curiosity.”

I paused. This invitation was completely unexpected. A rush of desire came over me. I almost accepted without thinking but hesitated. With no other relationships on the go, there was really no reason not to accept the invitation. At the same time, plunging into something with two men I had just met seemed rushed, even risky. Then again, the Latin poet Horace, an old favorite of mine, once said that we should “seize the day.”

“Yeah, sure. If you really want me,” I finally said.

“Of course. We’d love the company. And I think you’re kind of cute,” the young man said with a grin.

His hand caressed my arm and our eyes met. The effect was almost hypnotic and I felt his touch all through my body.

“I like you, too,” I answered quietly, resisting the urge to kiss him right there.

“1147 Willow Road, then,” the older man told me, “Right at the end. It’s a very large, private property. You can park around the side of the garage.”

“Okay. See you soon.”

The drive to Willow Road was fairly long, almost half an hour by the fastest route. It was in a semi-rural suburb in the Northwest of Eversham, far from where I had met them.

Part way there, I tensed up. I had not left the house that morning planning to be involved in a gay threesome. Yet, here was one of my oldest and strongest desires being satisfied through a serendipitous encounter.

I pulled over into a parking lot and took some deep breaths, trying to refocus and get some control over my nerves. My mind drifted back to the park, back to the sight of the two men kissing and touching. With one more deep breath, I decided this was my shot, that I had to let it happen.

The house, when I reached it, proved to be a large bungalow tucked deep among some trees. After walking to the front door, I paused for a moment and looked back at my car. The urge to turn back and drive off came on strong. Then the moment of hesitation passed. Anticipation was beating out fear and nervousness.

The young man opened the door wearing only tight little briefs. His body was gorgeous; slender and nicely muscled. There was almost no body hair, just tufts in his armpits. The bulge in his briefs was a nice size, holding my gaze for a moment or two. Then those  lips caught my attention once again. I almost wanted to grab the man and kiss him right there and then. Somehow, I suspected there might not be much resistance.

“Hello. Come on in,” he said, stepping back and waving me in, “We never introduced ourselves, did we? I’m Trevor Bolton.”

“Hi, Trevor. I’m Scott Davidson. Nice to meet you,” I responded as I walked into their house.

We walked through to the backyard. It was big and sheltered. A section of the large deck was covered with chair cushions and pillows, making for a cozy looking nest. Trevor’s partner lay there, already naked.

If Trevor was a “twink”, then his companion was a classic “bear,” big and hairy. That description kind of fits me as well. My eyes darted to the older man’s cock. It looked short and thick at first blush, barely visible in his dense, curly bush.

“Ah, our guest arrives,” the older man said as he rose and came over, “Welcome to our little love nest.”

He embraced me warmly. After a brief hesitation, I returned the hug, running my hands over his hairy back. I marvelled at the sensation of touching a naked man for the first time. My cock started twitching.

“This is Malcolm,” Trevor said after we broke off the embrace.

“Oh shit, right. Introductions. Malcolm Benchley at your service,” the older man said, bowing and grinning.

I introduced myself, noting as I did that Trevor had shed his briefs. He was well-endowed, longer than Malcolm and nearly as thick.

“Get comfy, Scott,” Malcolm said, gesturing to the cushions, “Just relax and let things happen as you want.”

I walked over and sat on a cushion. Malcolm lovingly caressed Trevor’s flank, then they embraced and began kissing with the same ardour I had observed by the river. Now that both men were naked, I found the scene even hotter.

Trevor slid out of Malcolm’s arms and sank to his knees. He flashed me a smile, then turned his attention to his lover’s cock. It disappeared between those luscious lips as the young man began sucking his elder’s cock. I was jealous of Malcolm, having had only a few blowjobs in my time. None of them had been from a man and none had been done with the enthusiasm Trevor showed.

Aroused by the sight, I reached down to play with my cock, only to realize that I was still dressed. Without hesitation, I shed my clothing. Opening my legs a little, I began lightly caressing my cock and balls.

Before me, Trevor had Malcolm’s cock all the way in his mouth. The young man’s eyes were half-closed and he seemed lost in some kind of rapture. I could see that his own cock was stiff. It was as long as I had hoped and a bit thicker than I had suspected. The thought of sucking or playing with it intrigued me but I held back. I was not sure how far I was allowed to go.

“Maybe our friend would like some attention, Trev,” Malcolm suggested softly.

Trevor released Malcolm’s cock and crawled over to me on all fours. I moved my hand away from my erect cock, leaning back on my arms. The young man’s lips embraced my swollen cock and began a firm, but gentle suction. Malcolm stretched out beside me and smiled.

“He’s damn good at that, isn’t he?” he rumbled softly.

“He is,” I answered, my eyes never leaving the sight of my cock buried in Trevor’s mouth.

A hand touched my face, directing my gaze to the older man. My eyes met Malcolm’s and I realized what was coming. When our lips touched, my heart jumped. As the kiss dragged on, as our tongues began to slide around and past each other, I fell deeper and deeper into a kind of erotic bliss.

“Feels good,” I whispered when Malcolm’s mouth left mine.

Trevor released my cock and crawled up over me. We kissed, then he kissed Malcolm. My cock was rock hard, almost painfully aroused. I had not experienced an erection like that in years.

“Want to fuck me?” Trevor asked after a couple more kisses.

“Am I allowed?” I asked, a little incredulous that this was happening so quickly.

“Of course,” Trevor answered after a nod from Malcolm.

It was becoming obvious that the older man was in charge in this relationship, even if he was soft-spoken about it.

The young man moved over to another cushion and turned so his ass faced me. Malcolm picked up a bottle from beside his cushion and squeezed some of the contents on to his hand.

I got up and moved nervously into position behind Trevor. Malcolm slipped up behind me. His hand, now slick with lubricant, wrapped around my cock. As he greased my pole, the older man gently kissed and nibbled at my ear and neck.

“Go ahead,” he finally whispered, “He’s yours.”

Nervous but excited, I pressed my cock’s head against Trevor’s little puckered bumhole. With Malcolm holding me from behind and whispering encouragement, I slid into the young man’s ass a little at a time. It was so tight that I was afraid I would blow before I got very far in, but somehow I held out.

EvelinLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvelinLuna

Once I was well inside, I began slowly moving back and forth with a gentle rocking rhythm. The sensation was different from fucking a pussy, more intense than I had ever dreamed.

Malcolm remained behind me, his hands caressing my body as I fucked his partner. Fingers gently pinched and rubbed my nipples, causing little tingles to shoot into my cock.

“How’s that feel, bi-curious virgin straight man? Do you like fucking a guy?” he whispered in my ear.

“Yes,” I answered, “Oh God, yes.”

Then I felt Malcolm run a lubed finger down my crack. He pressed it against my own hole, massaging the tight opening. The tip entered me a little, moving back and forth much as I was sliding my cock in and out of Trevor’s ass. Slowly, gently, Malcolm penetrated me further.

“You like that, don’t you?” he hissed in my ear, “Bet you’d like to be fucked like my man there, wouldn’t you?”

And, in that moment, I knew Malcolm was right. I knew I wanted a cock filling my hole. The realization, the penetration, the feeling of Trevor’s tight hole around my cock all conspired to send me over the edge.

“Oh fuck yes!” I howled, answering Malcolm’s question and giving vent to my orgasm all at once.

I don’t think that I had ever come so hard before. Rational thought became impossible; there was only sensation. Sensation of my cock pumping it’s load into Trevor, sensation of Malcolm’s finger working my own ass, sensation of my body quivering with the waves of pleasure.

When I finally returned to sensibility, I was laying on the cushions between the two men. I sat up and shook my head.

“Fuck, that was something else,” I said aloud to no one in particular.

“Wasn’t it, though?” Trevor responded.

He sat up and stroked my back. I turned to face Trevor and kissed those lovely lips. Another hand caressed my thigh. I turned the other way to kiss Malcolm.

“Still curious, straight guy?” the older man said with a smile.

“Very curious,” I answered, “But not so straight.”

“Curious about what now?”

I thought for a moment, then looked down at Trevor’s cock.

“I’d like to try blowing one of you. See what a cock feels like in my mouth.”

“Take your pick,” Malcolm said, a gleeful note in his voice.

I moved into position between Trevor’s thighs, making my choice obvious. The young man lay back as I caressed his cock with my fingers. A bit nervous, I licked it from base to tip and back. His flesh tasted of sweat. Finally, I put my lips around the head and applied gentle suction.

“Oo, yeah,” Trevor gasped, “You’re a natural, I think.”

Encouraged, I took more of him in and sucked harder.

“Use some tongue,” Trevor suggested.

I tried that, using my tongue to stroke him while I sucked. Slowly, I took more in, wondering how far I could take him before I gagged. His head was close to the top of my throat when I realized I was hitting my limit, so I held him there and doubled down on the sucking and licking.

Glancing upwards, I saw that Malcolm had mounted his partner’s face so that Trevor could give him a blowjob. The big man’s hairy ass was facing me and I found myself enjoying that sight and the fantasies it conjured up. That started getting me stirred up again, though I knew it would be a while before I was ready for another go myself.

Trevor began moving his hips, fucking my mouth. I struggled to keep up, to hold him in my mouth and keep sucking. Suddenly, his body stiffened. A flood of cum poured into my throat. Trevor made some soft noises, as much as he could with Malcolm’s thick dick stuck between his lips.

After a bit of a struggle to contain the first explosion, I managed to keep sucking until Trevor was drained. Releasing Trevor’s cock, I sat back and watched as Malcolm rode his younger lover’s face. It wasn’t long before the older man threw his back with a cry as he poured his own creamy load into Trevor’s throat. 

I guess we were all sated after that. Trevor went in and fetched some bottles of a local craft beer that we all liked. Then we sat around chatting and drinking beer. It felt a bit strange after the sex; like we had gone from gay lovers to buddies knocking one back and shooting the breeze. Well, save that we were naked.

Towards dinner time, the sky darkened and thunder rumbled in the distance. We retreated indoors and the guys invited me to stay for dinner. Together, we assembled some homemade pizzas to eat with another round of beers.

After dinner and cleanup, Malcolm stretched, then said aloud, “Playroom?”

Trevor grinned. I cocked an eyebrow.

“We have to at least show him, Mal,” he answered.

“You have a playroom?” I asked, nervous and excited at the same time, “I almost hate to ask.”

“Don’t ask, just come and see,” Trevor said, glee in his voice.

The young man took my hand and led me down the hall. The room had clearly been intended as a bedroom. There was no bed here, though. Rather, an elaborate swing, or hammock, was mounted in the centre of the room. A massage table ran along one wall, next to a bookshelf full of sex toys, lubes, condoms, and other such paraphrenalia.

“You use all this stuff?” I asked after drinking it all in.

Malcolm chuckled and replied, “Not all of it ourselves. Usually. We have guests over periodically. Not one guy like today, but parties.”

Something told me “party” really meant “gay orgy” in this context. I was finding some of the rig quite fascinating.

I walked over and examined the swing. It had a reclining leather “seat” with stirrups for the feet. There were even cuffs to secure wrists and ankles to the chains that held it up. It was obvious what was meant to happen to the person in it. The question in my mind was whether I wanted it to happen to me.

“Like it?” Trevor asked, lust blazing in his eyes.

“I think I do. May I get in it?”

“Sure, but I can’t be held responsible for what happens after that,” Malcolm responded.

I slipped my clothes off and lay back in the swing, slipping my feet into the stirrups. It was surprising comfortable.

“So a guy just lays back in here like this and another guy can fuck him, right?” I remarked.

“Exactly,” Trevor said.

He walked up between my spread legs. Lightly, he stroked my calves with his fingers.

“The top just stands here like this,” he said in a hushed voice, “Then he can do as he wishes with the bottom.”

“Then I guess you can do as you wish with me right now,” I said, suddenly excited by the prospect.

Trevor slipped off his briefs and tank top. He bent over and I leaned forward so we could exchange a kiss. Then I lay back. Trevor ran a finger along the crack of my ass much as his partner had earlier. The tip pressed gently against my hole, massaging it.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that Malcolm had also stripped. He retrieved a couple items from the shelves and came over.

“Start with this to get him comfortable,” he told Trevor, handing him a toy whose purpose was obvious.

Malcolm lubricated the toy, then Trevor inserted it into my ass. Slowly, the young man fucked me with the anal toy, easing it deeper as he did. It stretched my hole to its limit, but Trevor was slow and gentle with it.

Malcolm knelt by my head and stroked my hair, then leaned in and kissed me.

“Just relax,” he whispered, “This will be incredible. I promise.”

I closed my eyes and lay back. Malcolm kissed me again, then got up and secured my wrists in the cuffs before moving to do the same with my ankles. Now I was their helpless plaything. All I could do was anticipate pleasures to come.

“You okay, man?” Malcolm rumbled in my ear when I was fully restrained.

“Very,” I said, my voice sounding distant and dreamy.

“Just say ‘nevermore’ if you need us to stop, okay?”

I nodded but didn’t think I would need the stop word. I wasn’t really even thinking about my position. My attention was on the toy that Trevor continued to use on my ass. He had it in fairly deep, stretching my hole more than I ever thought was possible.

“Think you’re ready for his cock?” Malcolm said softly.

“Please,” I whispered; whimpered even.

The toy was removed. Malcolm knelt in front of Trevor. The young man wasn’t fully erect, so Malcolm gave him a blowjob. I watched, helpless to do anything more. I felt my own cock stiffening as anticipation rose in me.  Never before had I wanted anything as badly as to be fucked by these lovely men.

Once Malcolm had Trevor at full mast, he lubed his young friend’s cock thoroughly. Trevor moved back between my splayed thighs. I felt the head of his cock enter me and let out a little gasp. After the toy, it actually felt quite nice. He slowly slid in deeper, filling me with his erect cock.

“How’s that?” Trevor asked when he was buried in me.

“Wonderful,” I said.

With that assurance, he slid his cock back until only the head was in me. He held it there, grinning at me. After letting my anticipation build, Trevor drove it in harder. The swing moved with the force of his entry, then swung back. That set up a steady rhythm of back and forth.

As Trevor fucked my ass in earnest, Malcolm knelt beside me. With a lubricated hand, he played with my cock, lightly stroking it with his slick fingers. I closed my eyes again and let my head rest against the back. Malcolm’s hand was soon replaced by his mouth gently sucking me.

I am surprised I lasted as long as I did. The combination of Trevor in my ass and Malcolm sucking my cock seemed like it should have set me off fairly quickly. Instead, I lingered on the edge for a while. Perhaps Malcolm knew how to edge a guy or something.

My climax was the most powerful yet, eclipsing even the afternoon. I literally came close to blacking out. My ass clenched around Trevor’s cock as I spewed a load into Malcolm’s waiting throat. Dimly, I felt Trevor’s cock pulsing and heard him gasp and groan. Obviously, he had come as well.

Trevor pulled out and, before I could recover, Malcolm took his place. His cock was indeed thicker than his partner’s but it didn’t matter. I was well-stretched and full of cum at that point.

The big man took me easily, fucking me faster and harder than Trevor had. He didn’t last long. I felt him come in me, his cock swelling as it poured out its creamy load.

“God, you have a nice tight ass, buddy,” Malcolm gasped as he pulled out.

I grinned, then lay back and closed my eyes.  Their mingled cum was leaking from my ass, a strange but pleasant feeling. Lips kissed mine but I didn’t open my eyes, letting the kisser be a mystery. 

For a while, there was just blackness. Then, the touch of a warm cloth made me open my eyes. Trevor, still naked, was washing me with a warm, damp washcloth, smiling as he did so. Malcolm had disappeared.

“I think you fell asleep,” he commented.

“Really?”

“It’s been almost half an hour since we finished and you’ve barely moved. Is everything okay?”

“Just feeling very blissed out or something. I have never had sex that intense before. Best first time ever.”

The young man smiled.

“Should I release you?” he asked.

“Please.”

Trevor unfastened the bonds and helped me up. I was stiff after so long in the swing, and my ass was sore from the double pounding it had received. I wasn’t complaining. Those were minor discomforts compared to the joy I had experienced.

“Malcolm says you can stay the night. Recommends it, even,” Trevor said as I massaged my wrists.

“I could go for that.”

“Come on, then.”

Trevor led me to a cozy bedroom with a huge four-poster bed and its own little three-piece washroom. I hosed off in the shower while my host turned down the bed. When I came out, Trevor lay there waiting for me.

“You come with the room?” I quipped.

“If you like. Malcolm said you might enjoy some company for the night.”

I slipped in beside him and answered, “I would, actually.”

We nestled down under the covers. I pressed close to the young man and held him as I gave him a long, deep kiss.

My adventure ended as it began; with two men kissing.

 

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments