Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Failure to Communicate

"Sometimes words don't matter"

15
11 Comments 11
6.9k Views 6.9k
7.4k words 7.4k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Sizzling Summer Sex

I could feel the hot baking sun reflecting off the white washed walls as I sat beneath the shade outside the little cantina. My mirrored sunglasses, scratched and tarnished lay on the table, angled so I could see the door to the interior in their reflection. My ex had always thought them very ‘passé’ but I had bought them with the first money I had earned from a paper round when I was just fifteen and even though they were worthless they were one of my most treasured possessions.

The foot traffic along the narrow cobbled street was beginning to diminish as the sun rose to its zenith and all the locals started to retire for their afternoon siesta. I saw Kofryna step from the cool interior carrying my black coffee in the reflection on my sunglasses. The owner of the cantina, Kastor, was shaking his head behind her as she wove her way through the empty tables to deliver the hot drink to my table. My Greek was almost non-existent but I got the feeling the first time I had asked for a coffee during the afternoon he had called me a fool. At least I hoped it was just a fool.

He retired into the depths no doubt headed for a cot to snooze away the hottest part of the day. Kofryna would ‘hold the fort’ till he rose two hours later. I had ascertained that she was from one of the old USSR states but I couldn’t be sure which. I assumed that she was here for the summer as I knew none of her native language and she knew very little English. She seemed to be able to speak Greek quite well and possibly some of the neighbouring countries languages but knew nothing of French or Italian in which I could just about hold a conversation.

We generally communicated by a rudimentary form of sign language. I had wondered quite a lot over the past ten days whether she was flirting with me or it was just her native way. I sincerely hoped she was! She placed the tray on the table and lifted the Briki onto the table along with my cup and a small bowl of brown sugar. A cold glass also sat on the tray, beads of moisture coating its surface and a few cubes of ice clinking within. I looked up into her dark eyes and she waved her hand at the chair opposite me. I smiled and nodded.

She pulled the chair backwards and slipped lithely into it crossing her long tanned legs as she did so. I glanced down to be rewarded by the long slit in her plain white cotton dress falling open to expose about six inches of her tanned thigh. I felt my cock stir within my shorts and lifted my gaze back to her smiling face..

Kofryna was the reason I had stayed longer than the four days I had planned to spend on Irakleia. Berlin was looking farther and farther away. She said something, probably in Greek but I could never be too sure with her accent. I shook my head but smiled to be rewarded by her light laugh. “It’s weird... I could say almost anything... about what I would like to do to you...”

I grinned even wider as she nodded in ignorance. Without the addition of language, even the smallest hint of understanding, I found it very difficult to judge her reactions. She was definitely friendly but at no point had she ever made physical contact, drinks, food and the bill would all be placed on the table, never directly into my hand; an exquisite torture. I watched her full lips, glistening with lip salve, as she continued to talk, the edges turning up at the end of each sentence as if about to smile. Her dark eyes would rove around the street always to return to me at the end and beginning of each unintelligible phrase. Her accent was quite soft and a pleasure to listen too.

I was letting her soft voice wash over me and it took me a few seconds to realise that the last mysterious sentence was left hanging. Her head was tilted as she looked at me, her long dark hair rolling down over her left shoulder exposing a long expanse of neck on the right. “I haven’t got a clue...” I answered shrugging my shoulders as my eyes flicked to the spot on her brown flesh where her shoulders met her neck. She rolled her eyes down and to the left for a moment before leaning forwards. I was beginning to believe I had absolutely no control over my eyes as they dropped down the ‘V’ formed by her white cotton dress. A pulse of blood flowed into my cock as gazed at her décolletage. She lifted her arms and mimed swimming.

The smile on my face spread as my blue eyes rose back to her dark ones. She appeared to be quite aware where my gaze had wandered but didn’t seem to be taken aback by it. I nodded to indicate that I did swim, “Yep... I can swim... quite a lot...” again the look of contemplation appeared on her face, I noticed a small wrinkle appear beside her left eye that wasn’t mirrored on her face. She lifted one of her slim hands and held her nose while forming the thumb and forefinger of her other hand into a circle and lifting it up and down beside her head. She burst out laughing and dropped her mime as she saw the look of perplexity on my own face.

I shook my head, quietly laughing. “Sa...’snockling’...?” she offered.

“Snockling?” I replied and she nodded, “Ahhh... snorkelling?”

“Snork-ing!” she mimicked.

I leaned forward across the table resting my elbows either side of my empty coffee cup. “Sn-ork-ell-ing” I enunciated as clearly as possible.

“Snorkling?” she replied.

I nodded, “close enough... snorkelling, yes I do enjoy a good snorkel” I almost sniggered as I realised my friends back home would not have left a double-entendre of that calibre slip by.

She nodded herself slipping back into her native tongue with what possibly have been ‘yes, yes’ or something similar. She leaned back and twisted in her seat looking out across the street and into the nearby square and began gesticulating, her hand whipping forward and sideward. Obviously she was giving me directions and I assume it was to a good piece of coast for snorkelling.

Kofryna turned back towards me and saw the expression of complete ignorance on my face. I picked up a napkin from the table and pulled a pen from a pocket in my cargo shorts. She nodded and took the pen from my hand and began to scribble. When she had finished she handed me the rough map and finished her drink. A further monologue of incomprehensible words followed as she stood up, the only word that I vaguely understood was the last one, “antio” (probably). I smiled and waved as she wound her way back through the empty table to the interior of the cantina. My eyes automatically dropped to her ass.

I gathered up my belongings and headed for my old beaten-up Landrover parked on the opposite of the road. The interior was hot even though I had left the windows down. The black leather of the driver’s seat burnt the backs of my knees as I reached below the seat and felt along the rusty bar beneath for the micro-switch I had installed at the beginning of the summer before I had set off on my rambling tour of Europe. Checking the gear sticks were in neutral and depressing the clutch I turned the lever on the ignition. I had lost the keys so many times since I bought the Landie five years ago I eventually removed the lock and had installed the lever. I waited for twenty seconds before rotating the lever all the way round and the old faithful machine spluttered into life. A small cloud of dark smoke issued from the exhaust before the engine settled down into a powerful rhythm. I checked Kofryna’s map and pulled away from the Cantina.

****

The Landie shuddered to silence as it rested on the side of the dirt road just a mile outside of the town. I could hear the waves lapping against the shore at the foot of the cliff as I stepped out grabbing a bag from the rear doors. Stepping up to the edge I tried to see how I was supposed to descend the sheer rock face. I lifted the hat from my head and scratched my closely shaven scalp before pulling the crumpled pack of cigarettes from my shirt pocket and lighting one up. I inhaled the acrid fumes as I pulled Kofryna’s sketch from my back pocket. I was sure that I had followed them correctly but there didn’t seem to be any way down to the sea. There was a little scribble about where I was standing on the roughly drawn map. I turned the paper around and examined it more closely.

It looked like a capital ‘W’. I looked about and wondered was it some sort of marker. At first glance nothing stood out but as my eyes wandered back past a small overgrown patch of shrubbery the wind, that had been gusting quite a lot up here on the cliff, seemed to pause and four small trees that weren’t much more than sticks straightened.

I grinned as I watched them relax into a crude ‘W’ shape. “Mad... mad...” I muttered to myself. I lifted my small rucksack and walked towards them, carefully stepping around a couple of cacti and into the thicket. As I carefully neared the cliff edge I saw a narrow set of steps. Steps weren’t really the word for them as only a few had been carved and the rest were natural. Most had been just utilised lumps of whatever the local rock was jutting out from the rough face of the cliff and over time had been smoothed by the relentless weathering of the Aegean Sea.

I managed to descend to the soft golden sand without incident to find a safe haven from the wind and crystal clear waters stretching across a narrow straight to a deserted island.

****

Fishes of all shapes and sizes and colours ‘flew’ around me apparently happy in the knowledge that I wasn’t a predator. The water caressed my skin as I rolled and dived down to the coral. It felt as if I was immersed within a warm bath rather than the open sea as a. gold and blue fish pecked at my goggles and finding nothing edible quickly turned tail and swam away. I surfaced for air, treading water I looked about and saw that the current running through the channel was leading me out to sea. It wasn’t too strong and a few strokes had me headed back in the right direction. Once I was satisfied I prepared to dive once again, I saw a glint of bright sunlight from the top of the cliff. I pulled up my goggles for a clear view but saw nothing. It was probably the windscreen of the Landie reflecting through the bushes, the small secluded beach was still deserted as I pulled my goggles back down ensuring a water tight seal and dived once again beneath the waves.

I surfaced on the rocky shore of the small uninhabited island, pulling off my snorkel and goggles, massaging my stubbly cheeks where the rubber had held firm against them. I sat down on a large pale rock and pulled of my flippers before laying back and letting the sun evaporate the water upon my skin. After only a few minutes I felt my flesh begin to glow beneath the sun’s rays. I ran a fingertip across my chest; no hint of oil remained after the thirty minutes I had spent in the water. I sat up and opened my eyes. The day was still extremely bright and I sneezed twice at the dazzling light. Shielding my eyes beneath my hand I looked across the narrow channel for my rucksack which lay well above the high tide on the opposite shore. The sun sparkled of the waves between as I squinted. I could see a dark spot on the beach and I assumed the rucksack must have fallen off the rock where I left it. It was still well clear of the waterline.

My gaze wandered up the faint line of the steps and I could see the roof of the Landie above the foliage. I cursed inwardly once again that I had neglected to recharge the scuba tank lying uselessly in the rear. I stared back to the narrow steps in the distance and imagined the locals making that descent thousands of years ago. Grinning I pulled on my goggles and fixed my snorkel before searching for a deeper spot of water and diving into the sea.

****

I surfaced ten metres from the beach and stood in the shallows. Water droplets ran down my goggles making my vision indistinct. Turning my head to the left I saw my rucksack lying on the sand and awkwardly walked towards it in my flippers. As I was exiting the surf I pulled off my goggles and snorkel and shook my head. Salty droplets flying from my long sun bleached hair, once again I rubbed the marks left by my goggles and as I lowered my hands I saw my rucksack move.

“Oh!” I exclaimed. Kofryna sat on a large multi-coloured beach towel on the sand pulling a thin cotton summer blouse around her, a large yellow Jute bag beside her. “Yahsu” I said eventually after overcoming my surprise. I felt my cock twitch involuntarily despite the cool sea water still soaking my trunks. I dropped my snorkel and goggles in front of my crotch just in case. Kofryna was obviously topless beneath the thin blouse which I noted she hadn’t bothered to button up. She leant back, her hands flat on either side of her, the valley between her breasts slick with suntan lotion on display and her dark areolae obvious through the sheer material.

The only other item she was wearing was a black pair of bikini bottoms which I figured was what I had mistaken to be my rucksack when I had been across the channel. She repeated my greeting and continued unintelligibly. She nodded to the sea and I answered that the swimming was worth the journey, unsure if that was actually what she had asked and sure that she didn’t understand me anyway.

I quickly surveyed the rocks about us and saw my rucksack still perched on the rock where I had left it earlier just behind her. I pointed to it and walked over and picked it up, turning around she smiled at me and pointed to the sand beside her which I took to be an invitation. I pulled out my own towel, almost blushing as I dropped my swimming gear to the sand, worried that my cock would swell and betray my desires. Quickly I dried the remains of water from my torso and then flicked out my towel beside her.

“Thank you, by the way, it is a wonderful spot... all the more so now...” she nodded politely in response with a small smile. I turned to my rucksack and pulled out a large plastic bottle of still water. Unscrewing the top I offered it to Kofryna who shook her head. I took a long drink satisfying my thirst. I wasn’t sure but from the corner of my eye I was sure that she was taking a long look down my torso. Once again I felt my cock seem to pulse as it decided unilaterally that it needed more blood.

When I lowered the bottle I let it stand between us hoping it would obscure my crotch. I gazed at the myriad of tan lines etched on to her feet like some soft Peruvian tattoo showing the Nazca geoglyphs. I wondered how many different styles of sandals she wore. Her eyes followed mine and she grinned leaning forwards and traced the pattern with her fingertip. She continued to talk as if she was telling a story and I continued to stare at the tantalizing way her fingers glided across her skin.

In my mind’s eye I was dreaming of those fingers dancing delicately across my own flesh, in particular one portion that was hardening as we sat there. Even though her focus was upon her feet I didn’t dare reach down to my trunks to straighten my increasingly uncomfortable penis. I tore my gaze away and looked at my fingers twitching on the neck of the plastic bottle in a far too phallic –like way. I quickly dropped my hand to the towel between us causing Kofryna to turn back to me. I felt my cheeks burn with embarrassment as if she could read my thoughts.

Kofryna once again said something and when she saw the look of incomprehension in my eyes she pointed to my torso. “I’m not sure I understand...” I answered. She turned away and rummaged in the large bag beside her and pulled out a bottle of suntan lotion. “Ahhh...” I reached into my rucksack and pulled out a bottle of Aftersun, “Thanks”. Perhaps it wasn’t my self-consciousness that was the only reason for my hot cheeks. I began to liberally apply it to the reddened flesh of my face. When I had also done my arms, legs and torso I placed it down in the sand beside me. Once again Kofryna spoke and then pointed to my back. “I’m sure it’ll be alright...” I offered shaking my head. She shook her own and reached her small hand out towards me for the bottle. I chewed briefly on my bottom lip before handing her the bottle. I was stuck between the devil and the deep blue Aegean Sea.

As she squirted the thick cream into her hand I decided to turn onto my front as I was fairly sure that her hands upon my flesh would lead to my cock demanding a whole load more blood than was decent. I was aware as Kofryna shifted position and I felt my cock swell as her thigh touched against mine and knew that her top would be hanging open and all I had to do was to turn my head to see her bare breasts. I rested on my elbows and hung my head down as I felt her slim fingers apply the cooling lotion to my skin. Her hands slowly rubbed across my shoulders and worked the cream up my neck into my hairline and then down around covering my shoulder blades. I wanted to groan but fought the urge.

My member continued to swell uncomfortably within my trunks pressing into the sand beneath the towel. I wasn’t sure if I wished that I had taken an earlier moment to straighten it or not but I knew that I’d be lying on my front for some time now. Her fingertips eased along between my ribs with each outward stroke and curved down with each inward one. She began to speak in that soft voice of hers and I closed my eyes as she picked up the bottle once again. I yelped as she let it drip unadulterated onto my lower spine. In reflex I twisted my head up to look at her. The grin on her mouth betrayed her attempt at innocence as my look of mock fury wavered. My eyes were resolutely demanding to drop away from her face and to her exposed chest. I laughed and turned my head away once again, the image of her hard dark nipples etched into my mind as my eyes glanced across them.

Her hands returned to my back and she once again began talking as they meandered lower down my sunburned flesh. The sensual experience was coming to an end as her fingertips slid across the waist of my trunks and my cock was as swollen as it could be, twisted almost painfully beneath me. I sensed her straighten and settle back onto her heels now silent, I wondered what it would be like to run my oiled hands over her back. I was just about to turn my head once again and thank her for her ministrations when I shuddered. Her slim slick hands were sliding down the backs of my thighs. I felt her twist, her knees pressing into the side of my thigh as her fingers firmly worked the restorative cream down the backs of my knees and calves. I bit my lip to stifle a moan almost relieved when her hands left my heels and my treatment was done.

Again, before I could thank her, those fingers were once again upon my flesh. They were even more slippery than before as they wrapped around my ankles and ever so slowly rose up my calves. My cock throbbed beneath me as they rolled across the back of my normally ticklish knees. Her thumb nails scratched the sensitive flesh on the inside of my thighs as the oil was spread across my hamstrings. I remembered all the times I had massaged or applied suntan lotion to girlfriends and how I would always try to coax their thighs apart wherever we were, be it in bed or on a beach or beside a pool. I felt like those girls. I couldn’t stop myself from spreading my legs a little. In my state of bliss I would swear that I could hear Kofryna breathing heavily as her hands rose higher. God, don’t stop I thought to myself. Just before her hands reached the spot where my thigh muscles curved inwards they disappeared.

I knew the moan had escaped my lips this time and I felt myself blush deeply. Kofryna said something quietly in her native language, it sounded like a question. “Fuck” I whispered almost silently to myself. “FUCK!” I said aloud as I felt her fingernail scratch along the centre line of my scrotum encased within my trunks.

SoniaBrayy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SoniaBrayy

“Yessss...” breathed Kofryna. The fingers of one hand slid over my sac as I spread my thighs wide and the nails of her other hand slid and scratched their way beneath my trunks and over my ass cheek. I was about to roll onto my back when she shifted once again and straddled my knee. I felt her press the crotch of her bikini down against my leg and slide it back and forth as her hand slipped further between my thighs. Lifting my hips I was rewarded as those fingers slid up and over my swollen cock. Dextrously her fingers slid up along my length, twisting my cock within my trunks till it straightened, the head pushing out of the waistband. I groaned and pushed back against her hand as it squeezed tightly around my erection.

She started to talk again; I imagined/hoped she was describing what she would do to me or what she would like me to do to her as she pushed up against my cock. I raised my hips rising to a kneeling position and looked down beneath my body to see her fingertips pulling my trunks back releasing my cock. For a brief moment I worried about my exposed position, an irrational thought that Kofryna may have been ‘more’ than she seemed. “I’m not in Thailand...” I muttered as she shifted further down my leg and began grinding her mound against my heel, the gusset was hot and damp against my rough skin, I could feel her pussy lips behind the thin material spreading.

The hand that had been scratching my ass slipped from beneath my trunks and grabbed the waist pulling them down hastily. I reluctantly moved my knees together slightly and a foreign curse word escaped her lips as she was forced to release my cock for a second to allow them to slide down my thighs. As soon as they had passed her hand resumed its position wrapped around my twitching cock, her thumb reached to the tip to smear the copious amount of pre-cum present on my circumcised head, as the other struggled to pull them past my knees. I closed my eyes succumbing to the intense sensations emanating from the sensitive tip of my cock. Eventually she pulled the trunks of my left foot leaving them hanging on my right ankle as I drove my heel harder against her mound. She moaned loudly as I bunched up the towel beneath us in my fists.

For the briefest of moments her crotch lifted from my heel and I opened my eyes again to watch her pull her bikini bottoms to one side and plant her spread cunt lips back down on my heel. I grunted and rolled my heel back and forth against her eliciting deep guttural moans from her mouth. Her hand moved to my knee pulling it farther back and outwards. I watched her lean forwards through my legs, her blouse wide open and the tips of her breasts coming into view and then I also moaned loudly as I felt her hot tongue slide over the rear of my heavy testicles. Her nose pressed between my ass cheeks as she struggled to pull one of my balls into her mouth.

It was too much for me as I swore loudly and my cock began to spasm wildly in her hand. She ground her pussy harder onto my heel as her other hand reached around and cupped the head of my cock as the first jet of seed shot from it. Even as a horny teenager I was sure that I hadn’t ejaculated so quickly after reaching a full erection. My one free testicle was drawn up tightly in my scrotum as the other was sucked hard into her mouth. I was sure that I was almost empty when she switched to my other ball and a further series of eruptions issued forth. Spurt after spurt flew from my cock filling her hand as she pumped my length, squeezing it almost painfully with her other hand in an attempt to drain it dry.

A mantra of profanities issued from my mouth as the last echoes of my orgasm died away. Kofryna wasn’t finished with me. She smeared my seed down along my length and over my quivering sac as she finally released my testicle from her mouth. Her fingers continued their journey spreading the last of my juices up along the crack of my ass. I shivered and trembled as I felt her fingernail scratch my rear hole. The pleasure was exquisite and torture. My body broke out in Goosebumps even though the late afternoon sun was keeping the temperature high. I broke away twisting and scuttling away from her, spasms still reverberating through my body as I landed on my rump in the soft hot sand. Kofryna fell onto her hands laughing but still with the look of a predator behind her eyes. Another unknown sentence issued from between her full lips as she lifted one hand, licking the remains of my seed from her palm and then curling a finger, beckoning me back to the towel.

I grinned back and replied, “Your turn now, Kofryna, and God help me but I’m going to make you pay!” Her eyes sparkled as if she understood me or at least sensed the conviction in my voice and her smile broadened as she knelt up on her knees. She pointed at my cock, which though soft was still fairly swollen and mimed licking it. “Okay... for the moment” I said as I stood up and moved towards her. I spread my feet on either side of her knees as she gently lifted my member with a thumb and forefinger. Looking up at me she began to delicately lick it, covering every square millimetre as she removed my rapidly drying seed from it. I gasped quietly as her tongue swirled around the head of my cock. She grinned and held my stiffening member against my stomach and inspected her handy work before turning her attention to my balls. She reached out a single finger and began to flick away the particles of sand which had stuck to it when I had fallen back.

I marvelled at the preciseness of her touch, hardly feeling the hard nail as it barely touched the tiny folds of my sac. I allowed her to finish her ‘grooming’ and watched as she stretched out her tongue to softly caress the crinkled flesh, her hand gently holding my rejuvenating cock. Her other hand was between her thighs, moving slowly as she appeared to be simply touching her slit tenderly. Once again she withdrew her head to inspect her work before looking up at me. As she did I reached down and wrapped my fingers in her hair, pointing at my chest with my other hand and stated, “My turn now!”

She let her hand fall away from my erection and nodded; the smile never far from her lips. I stepped back and bent down, a brief second of hesitation before my mouth met hers. My lips softly brushed across hers and I felt a sigh issue from her lips which I echoed. Her mouth parted slightly as did mine and our tongues touched for the first time. I lifted my hand to her chin and gently guided her up to a standing position. I let my tongue slip into her mouth, writhing around hers for a few seconds before breaking the kiss. Her nipples were stiff against my chest and my cock dragged lazily along the hem of her bikini as she went to reach her arms about me.

I lifted my arms and slid her blouse off her shoulders and down her back forcing her arms behind her. As it reached her forearms I held it there and moved around behind her. Standing slightly to one side I slowly twisted the material till her wrists were locked together. I watched the side of her mouth curl upwards as she lowered her head and closed her eyes. Using the two sleeves I quickly knotted them before moving a step away. Kofryna stood there patiently awaiting whatever was to come. I moved forwards stroking my cock and playing the tip across her fingers which twitched in response. Smiling broadly to myself I let it rest in her curled fingers as I used my feet to urge her legs apart till her feet were wide apart. I placed a hand between her shoulder blades, fingertips lightly massaging her neck beneath her long curly hair. Slowly I pushed her forwards till she was bent over at the hips, her full ass glorious before me. The black bikini briefs were quite large and sufficiently modest to be worn on the likes of a family beach, normally! At present most of her left curvaceous cheek was exposed. Her fingers tightened on my member as she rocked forwards slightly before finding her balance.

I pondered whether I should have removed her bottoms first but decided to continue anyway. I pulled back letting my cock slip from her fingers and knelt behind her. I watched as her chest heaved before placing my hands on her ass cheeks and massaging them firmly. I could see the crotch of her bikini was still askew, one side of her pussy visible along the seam and thoroughly soaked with her juices. I ran a finger down along the leg and flipped it across re-encasing her mound. A small groan of disappointment issued from her mouth to be replaced by a moan of pleasure as I dragged my fingernail hard along her covered slit, watching the juices coalesce through the material behind it. She shivered and wobbled as it ran over her hidden clit. I was licking my lips in anticipation, my other hand holding my cock firmly as I leant forwards and lightly nipped her cheek through the thin material. Kofryna sighed quietly as the scent of her cunt grew stronger in my nostrils.

I bit a little harder and dragged my fingernail back the way it had come, pressing deeper into her slit as I did. Her sigh deepened in to a low moan as her juices bubbled along the trail left by my finger, whitening slightly against the black of the material. I let my finger continue all along her dripping slit and up between her ass cheeks. I was aware of her interlacing her fingers behind her back, the knuckles a startling white as she gripped them hard in one large combined fist. Releasing the material from between my teeth it was drawn inward across her cheek as my finger pressed upwards. She shook fractionally on her feet as the tip of my finger slid across her anus before pushing back against it.

My self control was already starting to waver but I was determined to exact an exquisite torture on the level she had performed upon me. I let my finger carry on past her tight rear hole to the waist of her briefs. I paused my finger hooked into the top of her swimwear and edged my cock forwards to wipe the pre/post-cum on the back of her calf before moving it away as she shifted her long leg in response. Dragging my finger back and forth along her waistband I slowly lowered the hem till the top most part of her cheeks were exposed. As I craned my neck forwards to drag my tongue down the cleft my finger once again slid slowly and firmly between her legs. The material was almost dripping with her juices as I traced a trail across her stomach, dipping into her belly button and up towards her chest.

My other hand reached around her legs to grasp her right breast as my juice covered finger reached her left nipple. I pinched the hem of her bottoms with my teeth and pulled them downwards, the black material stuck between her labia. I savagely flicked her nipple with my finger as I inspected her exposed ass. Using my bicep I tapped the inside of her thighs urging her to spread her legs further opening her wet pussy and ass cheeks. Her pucker peeked out from between the soft round globes of her ass. Kofryna was groaning and breathing heavily, her chest swelling with each breath as I pinched both nipples between my thumbs and fingers. I pulled them downwards; she had to thrust her ass backwards to stop from tipping forward and screamed loudly as my tongue pressed into her ass. Nesting seagulls took flight from their cliffside nests as the unknown curse echoed out to sea.

I worked my tongue into her ass, her thighs beginning to shake either side of my arm as she raised her back stretching her nipples still further. All at once I released her nipples and withdrew my tongue. She rocked upwards and sighed heavily, wiggling her ass towards my face, desperate for more attention. It took her a few seconds to realise I wasn’t going to respond to the demands of her body language, she breathed deeply once again and resumed the original position I had placed her in. She was murmuring quietly, almost under her breath, a repeated phrase in her native language which I suspected was a plea for release. Once she settled I placed my hands on the outside of her thighs and moved her legs together. Juice squeezed out of her pussy as it closed and ran down the inside of her bikini briefs which still hung from between her labia.

She felt my breath as I leaned closely in, the rough stubble of my cheeks scratching her ass as I dipped my tongue against the black material for a taste. The flavour was strong and a little sweet with a tangy aftertaste. Again I had to fight to keep control as the desire just to ram my tongue straight into her soaking cunt vied for my obedience. Kofryna’s legs remained still; I wondered was she having the same battle of wills within her own mind. I grasped the sides of her briefs and slowly pulled the material down. I watched fascinated as the gusset remained for as long as possible between the lips of her labia before almost ‘popping’ free and sliding down her legs leaving a slick trail of cream behind them. She waited patiently and only stepped out of her sodden swimwear when my hands guided her feet to do so.

Standing behind her I lifted the strongly aromatic material to my nose and mouth. My cock throbbed and bounced without my touching it as a surge of blood pumped into it as I sucked on Kofryna’s bikini. I looked down at my member and would swear to this day that it had never been so hard before. “A touch of the old blue steel” I said to the picture bent over before me. I wrapped the soiled clothing around my swollen member, smearing Kofryna’s scent and juices all over it as I walked around in front or her. As my feet came into view she looked up and licked her lips as her eyes locked onto my cock. She remained still as I wrapped my right hand in her hair and brought my length closer to her face. I slowly pushed myself through her briefs and into her open mouth. Her lips formed a tight seal around it as the circumcised head disappeared.

I groaned loudly as I pushed further forward, her cheeks hollowing as her tongue slid beneath it, tracing the beating vein. I released my cock, the damp swimwear hanging from it, and slid my left hand into her hair to pull her head inexorably forward. I could hear her breathing heavily through her nose as her lips pushed the black briefs further along my cock and into my pubic hair. As I felt the sensitive head press against the back of her mouth I began to withdraw. Kofryna sucked even harder as the glistening skin of my cock reappeared. The light breeze cooled my hot flesh in contrast to her warm mouth. Her lips widened as the fat angry head slipped from her mouth, a silver thread linking us for a few moments until it broke. Her tongue flicked out to swipe the eye one final time before I moved out of reach.

“Kurvar!” she muttered.

I twisted her head upwards to look at me, “Probably” I replied sure that she had just sworn at me. Her eyes shone with lust barely controlled as I wandered back around behind her. My own lust was beginning to take control and I untied her arms before easing her forwards to rest on her hands and knees. I was breathing rapidly as I slid my length once along her spread pussy. My cock wasn’t to be restrained any longer and I positioned the head against her cunt. Grabbing her hips tightly, my fingers pressed savagely into her flesh I slammed my cock all the way into her in one easy movement.

“Jepni karin tuaj, ju lavire!” Kofryna shouted.

Whatever it meant I began to pound her pulsing cunt, my hips slapping hard against her ass with every thrust. Kofryna slammed back against me with equal ferocity, her pussy clamping down around my invading cock. Her cunt rippled and squeezed continually around me as the two of us fucked like dogs on that Greek beach. I slammed again and again into her, my cock and her cunt the only things in the world. After what seemed like an age but I know was only minutes (maybe even tens of seconds) my balls emptied for a second time. I yelled across the sea as lights erupted behind my eyelids. Kofryna drove herself hard onto my spasming cock and her cunt gripped it like a vice, greedily sucking my seed inside her.

After a few moments the two of us collapsed onto the towel in a sweaty tangle of limbs.

****

We cuddled afterwards in our mutual post orgasmic sensations. We kissed properly and at length for the first time. Kofryna reached into her beach bag and pulled out a bottle of rough Greek wine which we shared straight from the bottle. A little later we resumed our passion with kisses and tender caresses. That night and for the rest of the summer I spent in Kofryna’s flat above the cantina. It was a long hot summer and I only left the island during that time to re-charge my scuba tank and to purchase a second one. At least once a week the two of us would make the hazardous descent to ‘our’ beach, dive amongst the coral and the fishes for an hour and then make love on the beach or in the surf.

The summer eventually came to an end and it was time for me to return to my teaching career. Kofryna was also due to return to Albania the month afterwards to begin her Doctor training. Our shared dialogue had improved along with our understanding. I almost felt that I had created a monster when our lovemaking ventured back towards the animalistic passion of our first encounter and she used some of the words she had insisted on learning. I still occasionally wake back home in the night thinking I have heard her whisper, in that odd accent, into my ear, “I want cock!”

When we had both returned to our native shores the distance between us had been a strain. We had agreed that we couldn’t hold the other and that if we were to find another partner we both should go for it. I don’t think either of us really wanted it that way but the two of us vowed to meet the following year, whatever the outcome, on Irakleia. We missed that rendezvous. It was the winter after that when I moved flat and lost my address book. Try as I might, my poor Albanian let me down, as I tried vainly to get in contact again with her. After a further year I began dating seriously but for all the ease of communication I never connected. Kofryna was always there in my heart and in my mind.

Almost every second year I made the trip back to Irakleia and to the cantina. Kastor was still there, getting fatter and greyer, still laughing at my choice of beverage during the hot day. He had seen Kofryna only once five years before and had failed to keep the note she had left for me. The following year, when he had told me, I had kicked myself for not doing likewise. A serious lack of communication!

****

The hot baking sun reflected off the white washed walls as I sat beneath the shade outside the little cantina. My Ray Bans sat beside my empty coffee cup. The foot traffic along the narrow street was almost non-existent as the sun rose to its zenith and all the locals had retired for their afternoon siesta. Kastor sat snoring against the wall of the Cantina far back within the shade. A refreshingly cool breeze blew some litter along the paved street.

I was almost nodding off myself as I placed the Ray Bans over my eyes. The rental jeep stood across the street. I really missed my old Landie, it had been temperamental and unreliable but at least it had character.

The wind whispered, “I want cock!”

A pair of long lost battered and tarnished, mirrored sunglasses were placed beside my coffee cup by a delicate, slightly lined hand. “I was wondering where I had left those...” I could see in the reflection those long dark tresses beside my head and felt the brush of those, long-ago, familiar lips upon the shell of my ear. A tear ran out from behind my Ray Bans and a smile, so large it threatened to split my jaw, spread across my face.

“Dhe I duan pidhi tuaj!” I whispered in reply.

 

The End

Published 
Written by wyliecoyote
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments